Fisher's Catch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"Oh Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff........" in rhythmic grunts. He erupted inside her with such force that she winced briefly, then her eyes clouded over as her whole body went into spasms. This time she did cry out.

"To hell with the girls," Jeff thought. "They have to figure it out sooner or later." They kept the pace going through seemingly endless spurts and contractions, until they finally collapsed in a heap.

"Mom, - are you OK?" "What's the matter, Mom?"

"Shit," Jeff thought. "The girls." They opened the door and rushed over to the bed before there was any chance to cover up. They both came to an abrupt stop, and their eyes opened wide.

"Mom! Jeff!, You're..." they suddenly became very quiet, taking in the scene. Their mother gasping in post-orgasmic bliss, - wide eyed and flustered, her hair in a mess, still grasping his body tightly in her legs, and Jeff, bare-assed and gasping, his prick deep in Kathy's' clutching cunt.

"It's not what you think, girls," Jeff began feebly.

"Oh yes it is," said Kathy firmly, "and you two can close the door on your way out, now that you've had a good look at Jeff's ass."

"Mom!!" they said, shocked.

"Go on, - git!" said Kathy, and the two teenagers made a hasty retreat, but not before they took another, now giggling, look.

"Sorry about the girls..." they both began at once, then broke down laughing.

"Actually I'm not," said Kathy. They are old enough to know what's what, and it will do them good to see me happy with a man for a change. They have seen me miserable plenty of times. This is the antidote you talked about, right"?

"Right," Jeff agreed. " Besides, they did ask for a lesson. And I have nothing to hide from the girls, not any more."

"I don't think they could see quite all of you," said Kathy laughing. "I think there is a bit they haven't seen yet."

To be continued...

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers