All Comments on 'Fishing Competition'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Same old storyline

Everyone of your stories, casually discussing the asumed violation like casual dinner talk, not only boring but stupid

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
this story of yours,one of the coolest non con here,writer!! ;))

Sorry spoilports;))...but..the two strangers turned out to have way better sexual tandem with the wife than the lowly sexed husband...as it eventually turns out!! ;))they saw to her extreme arousal and 3 orgasms(a bit far fetched i agree!!;))...)..matters hugely!! ;))

you all react as if they dry fucked her till she bled...or bruised her,gagged her,blindfolded her,hit her,slashed her,kept her painfully tied up for ever,whipped her,spanked her,publicly humiliated her,threatened her,called her names...kind of!! ;)).... like so many of you need the definition of rape afresh?!!! ;))grow up spoilsports!! ;)) the husband erotically failed her...protection providing wise failed her...its then... that these strangers enter!! ;))

yet in stories where all the above atrocities actually happen to the lady you all react as coolly as cucumbers... claiming to be oh so mature and calm non con readers?!;)) Hypocrisies?!;)) my...my...what a laugh!! ;))

and serves the dead drunk watching wimp of a husband right...that two strangers pleasure his sexy lady right before his eyes in the couple's personal cabin....and walk off leaving the two unharmed and to their exclusive privacy!!;))

Ashson!!:))taking your sexy and pretty female lead through non con....but....leaving her without even a single scratch or scar by the end...and thoroughly erotically pleasured..?!;)) ...thats where the spoilports hate you...;))....and thats where i find your story one of the coolest non con here!! ;))favorited this story!! :))might have favorited the author..but...would be pretence.... never read any of your other stories!! ;))

great barbs aimed at husbands that are too drunk no gooders!!;));));));)) so wow!! ;));)):))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's her name?

Is her name Marcy or Darcy? It changes part way through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent as always

This story left me all sorts of hot and bothered. Flawless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous