All Comments on 'Fishing for a Trophy'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My favorite wet dream

Great story. It captured my favorite dream that I hope comes true some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Emerald Lake visitor

I'm a bi-male who hiked up to Emerald Lake, CO many years ago with another male friend. I wasn't really bi yet at the time, and neither was he. Many years later (last year), we realized we both wanted to suck each other's dick. I never thought he would want to. It was amazing to be naked with him for a couple hours, with hard dicks and tasting cum. After reading this story, I want to go back to Emerald Lake with him this summer, and suck his dick in the warm sun.

Thanks for the idea (and the fantasies rolling around my head)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Frigging Hot

You need to continue the story of Curt and his hunt for the xtra large ramrods and hugh cum loads....I have a f-buddy that is almost 11" that dumps his loads in me all the time and I cum just from him being in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
whooa hot

thats hot i.m of fishing already got rod in my hand

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so freaking interesting

absolutely hate jake but loved the story!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Fishing Can Get Nasty

This is just plain mean, vicious, pitiful and nasty. What it is NOT is sexy. It is not gay sex; it is S & M sex, and I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
last post was WRONG!

don't quite understand that last complaint - that certainly was gay sex, and it was HOT! I'd love to be on the end of a rough fuck like that - made into a submissive bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome cock/cum fantasy trip

Guess I am just like Curt- a size queen too afraid to let go of my fears

to really experience what I know, deep down ( no pun intended ), I have

always desired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot

super hot.

forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
WOW!

An excellent & very arousing story! I hope you carry on with Jake finally fucking the shit out of Curts prude of a wife...

thongpantythongpantyalmost 11 years ago
WOW

I thought the crude banter between curt and jake was great. Everything felt so manly but it had that great (gay;bi) appeal about it. Hope your other stories are masterbation material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cool.as a married bi guy I loved the story.cant wait to be fucked in front of my wife.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great story

I too am a straight guy with a dead fish of a wife when it comes to sex, and am totally enthralled by a porn star sized cock. loved this story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My most desired...

...fantasy! Been close a couple of times, though...still on the lookout! I really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH my god

The best fucking story I have ever read on the internet...You are on fucking cock teller won it to happen to me....even at my age thank you again an again raytulloh@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big cocks

I’ve had a few in my time, but never 12 inches !!... my biggest was almost 10 and that nearly tore me open - the only way I could accommodate him was to slowly impale myself on it , the pleasure was immense ( it nudged my prostate causing me to spurt cum all over him )

After I had cum , he flipped me onto my back and fucked me harder- it was heaven

hungbottomhungbottomabout 5 years ago
Trophy Cock

Fucking hot man.....I'd be visiting that store daily for those three big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Jake gets his big long cock deep in Curt's wife and leaves her bred and swollen.

And she wants repeats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, but I hated that Jake became such a jerk. You can be dominate and not act that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've had twelve inch cock all the way up my ass, takes getting used to but once you get slutty for it, the ass grabs and squeezes the whole poll and, man, what good deep fuck. I think the guy with the twelve incher fucked me about hundred times with it, one night with it in me for an hour and a half, gaped me for long time. At times it made slurping sounds and buttfuck farts as he hammered me. For long time afterward, I was a true size queen. Small cocks, anything under eight inches was too small. I never found one bigger or even the same size but I did find a few fatter ones, and those hurt and took more getting used to. Lately, I moved to a new area and kind of got away from it, and have gone back to women. If I run into the right guy and the right cock, well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous