Fishing for a Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well,” Jake responded, “You had your chance. I’m not really in the mood anymore.”

The fucker. He knew he had me wrapped around his finger, and he was going to enjoy this. He threw his pack in the bed of the truck and headed toward the cab.

“Don’t tease me Jake,” I begged. “Fuck my ass. Make be your little butt slut.”

“Why the change of heart?” Jake enquired.

“Look,” I responded, “I’ve never had a homosexual experience. I freaked out the other night. But give me a chance. My ass is unexplored territory, and I want you to pop my cherry.”

Rubbing the growing bulge in his jeans, Jake abruptly ordered, “Strip naked! Show me how bad you want it.”

Finally an opening. I eagerly ripped off my t-shirt and wriggled out of my shorts, my cock pitching a tent in my briefs.

“You do have a nice body,” Jake remarked, “I suppose I could throw you a quick mercy fuck. Take off those tighty-whiteys and bend over. Show me your virgin hole.”

Standing in the bed of the truck, I yanked off my briefs and bent over, spreading my butt cheeks to reveal my puckered anus; the same hole I had fingered endlessly the night before as I lay in my sleeping bag, dreaming of Jake’s big ass master.

“How do I know you’re not gonna chicken out again and go running off into the woods like a little cry baby?” Jake queried as he continued to massage the lump in his Levis.

Thinking fast, I grabbed some rope out of the bed of the truck and tossed it to Jake, “Tie me up if you want. Don’t give me a chance to back out.”

Jake caught the rope and spun it quickly into a tight lasso, twirling the loop over his head. With a deep chuckle, he threw the rope, lassoing me around the neck with a tight tug. “You’re my little steer now, cowboy. Soon to be my little queer steer.”

With a sharp tug, Jake yanked me off the bed of the truck, landing in a heap at his feet. “Don’t expect me to take it easy on you, Curt,” Jake barked, as he dragged me up on my knees. “I didn’t appreciate your disappearing act the other night. I was planning to indoctrinate your virgin ass nice and easy, some tender foreplay, and lots of lube. But you can kiss that Mr. Sensitive shit goodbye.”

“Unbuckle my jeans and go to work, faggot,” Jake ordered, cinching the rope tighter around my neck. “You’ve got exactly one minute to spit lube my cock before I dry-fuck the crap out of your uptight little backdoor.”

Even had I wanted to struggle, the combination of the rope around my neck and Jake’s overpowering size made it fruitless. Lucky for me, his threatening attitude, the sight of his huge bulge, and the anticipation growing over the last 24 hours made me deliriously horny. If he wanted to rape my ass, more power to him. I couldn’t wait to feel his balls bouncing off mine.

Following his orders, I unzipped his pants and fished out his incredible member. Ignoring the sweaty, musky smell, I eagerly throated his big tool, quickly overcoming my gag reflex as I strained to inhale every inch of his magnificent manhood.

“Damn, you are one hungry little slut,” Jake cackled, clearly pleased at my newfound skills. “I hope your ass feels half as good as your face pussy.”

While I quickly worked to lube his rod, I reached up to caress his tight chest, pulling lightly on his nipple ring.

“Now you’re learning, boy,” Jake said. “Tweak those nipples nice and hard. Now lick my nuts.”

Without hesitation, my knees raw from the gravel in the parking lot, I pulled his tool from my mouth and concentrated on his big hanging balls. While I nibbled his sack and took turns popping his nuts in my hungry mouth, Jake stroked his cock, now fully hard and ready for action.

“Don’t stop there, faggot. Show me how you tongue your wife’s little hole. Ream my ass with your talented tongue.”

Aiming to please, I craned my neck to gain access to his butthole. Again slightly repulsed, I was in no position to argue; Jake was in complete control.

“Oh yea; tongue-fuck my shithole. Stick it way up in there,” Jake moaned. “Fuck that feels good.”

Suddenly, Jake yanked on my leash, “Stand up you little pansy.” Reaching down, he grabbed my dick roughly and pulled me to my feet. “You keep tongue fucking my ass like that and I’m gonna waste a big load. I’d much rather pump this load up your tight shitter.”

Pushing me from behind, Jake ordered, “Bend over the tailgate and spread your white ass cheeks. It’s time to kiss your virginity goodbye.”

Breathing heavy with excitement, I did as ordered, arching my back and spreading my cheeks to provide unimpeded access to my horny hole.

“Reach back here and guide my cockhead into your poop chute,” Jake ordered as he pulled tighter on the noose around my neck.

My head sideways on the tailgate, I reached back between my legs and grasped his throbbing cock. As I guided his rod toward my hole, Jake pulled back laughing.

“Maybe I don’t want to fuck your nasty ass,” Jake barked, slapping my butt with his hard cock.

The fucker was teasing me.

“Please Jake,” I cried. “Give me your big beautiful dick. Rape my ass. Fill me with your thick seed!!”

With a deep grunt, Jake leaned into my backside, the head of his cock popping the seal on my tight sphincter. “I always was a sucker for gutter mouthed sluts,” Jake laughed.

As his enormous cockhead invaded my tight hole, a burning sensation erupted from my loins. “Wholly fucking shit!!!” I screamed. “You’re gonna rip me in two!”

“I,ll do my best, little buddy,” Jake snorted, leaning to the task of impaling his rod up my ass, inch after painful inch disappearing down my reluctant hole.

I tried to pull away from him, but my lower body was trapped between his powerful frame and the bed of the truck, and the more I struggled, the tighter the rope drew around my neck.

“You’re not going anywhere, bitch,” Jake grunted as he forced another horrifying inch up my ass.

“I can’t take it, Jake, please!!!!” I pleaded. “It’s just not physically possible!”

“Oh, its possible, Curt old buddy. And it’s highly probable as well. A little wet lube woulda made it a whole lot less painful, but it wouldn’t change the outcome. Soon now you’re gonna have a foot of Big Jake up your poor ass.”

The searing pain slowly subsided and I could feel his cock throbbing in my butt, every bulging vein tapping a Morse code SOS on the stretched walls of my rectum. Hawking loudly, Jake spit on my ass, the wet loogie running down my ass crack and partially lubing his fat fuckstick.

Without slowing or bothering to withdraw a single inch, Jake continued his torturous assault on my hole. “With most newbies, I uncork every few inches,” Jake snorted. “Lets your ass breath, like a fine bottle of wine. Also gives your butt a chance to adjust to my size.”

Firmly gripping my hips in his strong hands, he forced another two inches up my ass. “But like I said, I ain’t aiming to ease your chicken shit pain. I want you to feel every fucking inch and remember what a royal fucking cunt you were the other night.”


Fuck was I feeling it. I tried to relax, unable to believe anyone could take this much cock up his or her ass and not be permanently damaged. Looking back between my legs, I was amazed that over two-thirds of his length was jammed up my butt. My usually rock hard dick was hanging limp between my legs, but the sharp pain was slowly receding, replaced by a growing pleasure, causing my dick to leak a steady flow of pre-cum.

“Your little man clit is flowing like a river,” Jake chuckled as he grabbed my nuts and squeezed.

Collapsing on the open tailgate from the pain in my nuts, Jake took complete control and rammed the remaining length of his shaft down my abused hole. “I fucking bottomed out man,” Jake exhaled. “How’s it feel to have a foot of dick up your ass?”

Gasping for air, I couldn’t answer, writhing on the tailgate, my feet no longer touching the ground as I was completely impaled on Jake’s spear.

“You got some man cunt there, Curt,” Jake smirked. “I bet your wife’s pussy ain’t this tight. Let’s see how well you fuck.”

With that, Jake withdrew his entire cock, my gaping hole exposed to the cool mountain air. Immediately I felt empty, both physically and emotionally. “Fuck me Jake,” I implored. “Force your donkey dick back down my hole. I want to feel your balls bouncing off mine.”

Chuckling, Jake responded, “Didn’t take long to train your ass, huh choir boy? Beg for it!” he demanded as he spanked my ass hard with his throbbing club.

“Don’t tease me, Jake. Show my ass no mercy. Fuck me like the pathetic bitch I am.”

With a violent lunge, Jake rammed his cock back down my hole. The force of his thrust knocked the wind out of me. Before I could regain my senses, he withdrew and rammed again, and again, and again. Within seconds, he was piston fucking my defenseless ass.

“Is that what you wanted, pansy?” Jake questioned as he bent to the task of assaulting my tender butt.

“It hurts so fucking good,” I moaned, barely able to contain my emotions. His cock was driving me insane. I don’t know if a man’s ass has a g-spot, but this stud’s big dick was pushing some serious buttons. I could feel my spunk pooling under my belly as my dick continued to leak copious amounts of sticky sauce.

As he pummeled my rear, Jake asked, “So you think your pretty little wife would enjoy this?”

Fuck my wife, I thought. Let her find her own jollies. But my mouth could not put words to my thoughts, as if the nerve endings in my ass were overriding my ability to speak. I could only moan my approval of Jake’s continued screwing. In silence, Jake attacked my ass, fucking me with long, deep strokes as the sun rose higher in the sky.

“Maybe your wife would enjoy watching her big stud husband taking it up the ass,” Jake laughed as he fucked me mercilessly. “Do you think she would like that?”

“She better,” I panted. “Cause it’s going to become a regular occurrence.”

“Oh, trust me, old buddy. Once you’ve enjoyed a foot of butt sausage, you will be hooked for life.”

I couldn’t begin to argue as the continued fucking sent wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure racing through my numb body.

Suddenly, Jake yanked his cock from my ravaged ass. “Spin over on your back. I wanna watch your face while I shoot a load deep in your butt.”

Without hesitation, I spun around and lifted my legs high, presenting my ass at the edge of the tailgate for Jakes continued assault.

Quickly, Jake rammed his dick back in my hole and actually increased his savage pace. Amazingly, I felt his dick swell further as he neared his orgasm. He reached up and tweaked my nipples firmly, sending electric shocks through my body.

Without further warning, Jake grabbed my hips and thrust deeply, holding maximum penetration. I felt his dick twitch violently and a surge of warm, sticky fluid erupted in my bowels. The power of his eruption pushed me over the top and my now hard dick exploded, shooting jizz all over my belly and chest. Even as my orgasm subsided, I still felt his dick unloading jets of spooge deep in my ass. This guy could give Peter North a run for best money shot.

“Holy fucking shit!” Jake exclaimed. “That was one intense orgasm.” He scooped up a handful of my cum and licked his fingers clean.

Jake slowly withdrew his softening member, my ass reluctant to let each inch escape my friendly confines. Covered in sweat, my body was spent. “You’re gonna feel that in the morning, Curt,” Jake smiled, giving my ass a firm slap as his dick popped out of my hole.

“Now get the fuck out of my truck, I gotta go.”

As I weakly stood up, Jake’s sticky jizz drained from my ass, running down my thighs. “When can I see you again?” I implored.

“Trust me my little cum bucket, you’re gonna be seeing me in your dreams nightly. Once you’ve had Jake, everything else is a mistake.” Laughing to himself, he jumped into the pickup and cranked the engine.

“Stop by the store anytime. If I’m unavailable, I’ve got a couple of well endowed employees that are always looking for a piece of new ass.”

As his truck pulled away, I thought to myself, that’s what I am. I’m a piece of new ass; a piece of new ass just fishing for a trophy dick.