All Comments on 'Fishing Trip'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Why do the women in your stories never fight back...they just speak

"What are you playing at?

None of the females in your stories ever truly try to fight back and they just talk. It's amazing because it doesn't happen that way in real life.

Do you truly think of all women as sluts and bimbos that don't have a brain cell at all?

Or is it that you like the easy conquest?

The women in your stories act stupid and can't seem to fend for themselves.

Quite boring.

Do you even KNOW how to deal with a female that has a clue and can fight? Your females need to struggle harder. No woman in their right mind allows a man to put their hands on them if it's not a husband or boyfriend and to pull clothes off?

Seriously? Pants and panties with absolutely no resistance?

Well, guess as far as fiction/fantasy goes...this is right down a simpleton's path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amused

This is mostly for Masterskitten26 :

I think you miss the author's meaning, motive and point behind the way he writes. I suppose you are offended by his style because you are female (or at least list as one). I agree, I am sure a real attack would obviously be different. I am also sure this author is not trying to replicate a real attack in his stories.

I am also sure that without society, many, or even most real attacks probably would succeed. There would be more of a fight, sure, but we still are a sexually dymorphic species in the end. My estimate is that very few real women could get the upper hand against a very determined attacker alone in real life without weapons. How many of these stories really are written to replicate a real life attack? I don't think I have even read one.

If you don't get the "point" of this section then you have obviously spent your life as an overly entitled female that never had to work to get it like most men do.

This author in particular seems to always be writing with the style of the man being the "Don Juan" type (admittedly in a way) that many women claim they want. That is my take on it at least. I think his stories are pretty entertaining, given "suspension of disbelief", anyway.

Perhaps go read another author if you want a more realistic read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's fiction!

Can't believe the in-depth critique! I'm a woman, this is fiction, it is erotic, I like it, some of Ashsons' tales really turn me on. They're like a fantasy, a dream.

Hell - come on - it's fiction. Read and enjoy, or read and dislike. If you like them, keep reading. If you don't, then jog on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think Ashon writes about women who secretly want to have sex

With a stranger. With someone attractive. In real life, some women DO allow men to touch them. And those women aren't sluts just because they feel a need for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous