Fishing with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? You think my forty year old tits are sexy?"

"I think they are spectacularly sexy," I answered.

"Ahhh. Then you should see me without a bra in a strapless gown. My husband has a favorite he likes me to wear when we go to parties. If I lean really close..." she whispered, leaning toward me until her tits were almost in my face, "to a guy they can look right down my top and see my nipples."

"And he likes you to do that?"

"Only to the guys he's trying to get something from, like a promotion," she said, holding her chest in my face.

"Doesn't seem fair."

"Using me like a sex object? He likes them to think he's a stud, but the reality is he pretty much ignores me that way."

"Sorry, that has to suck."

"Speaking of sucking," she whispered, reaching one hand up to her right breast and lifting it, aiming her nipple towards my mouth. "How would you like to?" In answer I opened my mouth and sucked the offered nipple into my mouth, drawing a soft moan from her lips. "Oh yeah. My nipples are so sensitive. I love having them sucked and teased. When I was a stripper, we were allowed to let the guys touch our tits, but not our pussies. Sometimes, if I lap danced a guy long enough, he could make me come sucking my titties," she moaned.

I felt her hand shift on my dick and pull me towards her as she scooted herself toward me. She pulled my dick against her hot pussy lips and rocked her hips, grinding her clit into the underside of my dick. I sucked and licked her nipple and then switched to the other, swirling my tongue around each hard nub and then flicking across it. "Ohhhh god yes. Make me come," she moaned, her hips rocking against my dick as I teased her breasts. I let my tongue tease her nipples while I squeezed and massaged her soft mounds, drawing soft moans of pleasure from her. She began to change her motions against my dick, her grinding changing to a stroking as she began to lift and bounce herself on my lap, her wet lips stroking up and down my shaft. I could feel her hard clit rub across that sensitive spot under my head with each stroke, her wet lips closing around my head at the end of each upward stroke.

"Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come," she moaned softly, pressing her forehead against my hair. "Make me come baby. Make me come hard. You can do it. You can make me come just like this," she moaned and cooed softly as she bounced on me, her strokes getting slightly more urgent with each passing moment. "Yessssss!" she hissed suddenly, sitting down fully on my lap again and grinding my cock into her pussy. I could feel her juices leaking around my balls as she shuddered and trembled, her fingers stroking my dick as well as keeping it pressed to her wet pussy. "Pretend we're at a strip club and I just came all over you like that. Come for me honey. Come all over me," she moaned, sliding back on my lap and wrapping her hand all the way around my shaft. She started stroking, arching her back so that her pussy could push against my cock while she used her hand to stroke along its length. "Come all over me. Squirt your cum all over my stomach and tits. You'd like that, wouldn't you? To come all over me? I wanna see you coming on me. I wanna see your cum dripping off my tits," she panted as she pushed me closer to climax.

She'd pulled her tits from my face, but I continued to squeeze and play with her tits, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples as she stroked me, working my engorged cock closer to climax with each passing moment.

"Oh damn," I groaned as my hips tried to rock in time with her strokes. I could feel the urgency growing, the need to complete. My body knew what it needed and tried to stroke in time with her hand, only able to move a small bit with her weight on my lap. Without warning she lifted herself up, shifting her hand to press my cock hard against her pussy again, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft.

"Oh god. I think I'm gonna come again. Oh fuck. Honey I think I'm gonna come again." I felt her lift up and down and then felt my cock press back farther, her downward stroke forcing her pussy over my mushroom head, driving my pussy juice covered cock deep into her with a single stroke. "Oh god. I'm going to come," she moaned as she bounced on me, her fingers now teasing her own clit as she pumped herself up and down my shaft.

"AWWW FUCK!" I practically shouted as my body bucked hard up into her, driving into her as far as her position on my lap would allow. I could feel a surge of hot cum lance out of my cock into her pussy, her own cry of pleasure almost as loud as mine. We both sat there, our bodies jerking and twitching as we both climaxed on and in each other.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly as she sat on my lap, panting and occasionally twitching uncontrollably. "I can't believe you made me come twice like that," she whispered.

"Yeah," I answered, unsure that what had happened was really a good thing. I mean, hell, I'd just cheated on my wife!"

"You're worried," she whispered, reaching under my chin and tilting my head up to look me in the eye. "Don't be. I won't make trouble for you, I promise. I didn't mean for that to happen, but it did. I'm sorry if I went too far."

"It's okay," I answered, not really sure if it was or not. She lifted off my softening dick, our combined cum leaking from her pussy as she stood in front of me.

"Maybe we need to get dressed? I don't want to. I'm really enjoying being out here naked with you. But if you want to, we can, get dressed I mean."

"No. It's alright," I answered, part of me wanting to just throw her on the deck and fuck the shit out of her, while another part wanted to dress and put an end to the whole thing. "Maybe we should go back fishing?"

"Yeah. Maybe," she said, clearly disappointed in my reaction. I moved the boat out of the shade and we spent what seemed like half an hour fishing in total silence, the only sound was our reels and the light breeze that had come up. "So, did you do that with guys you lap danced for wherever it was you stripped?" I asked without looking at her.

"What I did in the beginning, sometimes. If they paid to go to a private room, we could get away with more. If he was really hot, I might get his cock out and rub against it. But no, I never actually let anyone put their dick in me like that."

"I see," I answered, not really sure why I'd even asked the question.

"Before your wife, did you ever have sex with any women?" she asked a few moments later.

"A few."

"Like one or two few or half a dozen few?"

"Oh. Half a dozen or so I guess."

"And you got married right out of college, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, unless you were having sex during high school, most of that was after you met her, right?"

I was silent a long time. "Some of them were," I finally answered.

"I see," she answered in the same tone I had earlier.

"Why did you do that?" I finally asked.

"Because I wanted to."

"Why?"

"Because you're sweet, you like me for my personality, not how I look on the outside. Earlier you were attentive, seeming to want me to come every bit as much as I wanted to make you come."

"I see."

"Are you sorry I did?"

I was silent for long seconds before answering. "Yes.... and no."

"Okay. Explain yes."

"I haven't cheated on my wife before. I feel more than a little guilty about it. And I've gotten to know you pretty well, and well, if I wasn't married, and you weren't married, we'd probably be fucking like rabbits. But we are, and we both know that won't change."

"And the no?"

"You're fun, you're sexy, and yeah, I want to have more sex with you, even if I shouldn't."

"Dale?"

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"Find a shady spot," she said quietly, setting her rod down and walking off the rear platform and to mine. She swung herself across my lap again, reaching down to my inexplicably half hard dick. "If you could fuck me in any position, what would it be?"

"With you on top I guess," I answered.

"Cowgirl style, huh?" she asked with a giggle. "Well, put this in the shade while I get you hard and then I'll ride you as long as you want me to," she said as she slid off my lap. She knelt down in front of me and engulfed my dick. By the time I had the boat back in the shade, sitting with the bow pressed against the shore so we wouldn't float away, she had my cock rock hard and ready to be fucked.

She pulled away and held a hand out for me. I slid out of my chair and she coaxed me down onto my back, my dick poking straight up. She straddled me on her knees and crawled up over me, her tits hanging down at my chest as she crawled up my body. She moved higher, swinging her chest slightly to make her hanging tits swing right over my face. She lowered her chest and each time I tried to suck a nipple in she'd pull back and giggle, teasing me with her soft tits and hard nipples until I finally sucked one into my mouth. I felt her grasp my cock and stroke it a few times before she leaned back, aiming my cock at her pussy as she pulled her tit from my mouth. "Ohhhhh fuck," I groaned as she slowly sank down on me, my dick penetrating deep into her hot wet pussy.

"This one is for you. I want you to just relax and tell me what feels good. Don't worry about making me come, that'll happen just fine on its own. I'm more concerned about giving you what you need right now."

"Well, you're off to a good start," I answered quietly.

"Good. Now, do you like it with me leaning over you like this?" she asked, her tits swinging between us as she rocked herself back and forth on her hands and knees, pushing my dick in and out of her pussy as she looked down at me, grinning. "Or do you like it like this better?" she asked, pushing herself up so she was vertical over me. She began bouncing up and down on my lap, driving my cock hard up into her with each plunge down onto my lap. I tried to capture her bouncing and flying tits, but she intercepted my hands and guided them to her hips instead. Up and down she bounced, her ass slapping wetly against my bare thighs each time she slammed down on me.

Time seemed to have no meaning as I watched her tits and felt her hot wet tunnel envelope me over and over. Up and down she rode, her soft depths caressing me and teasing my engorged head with each stroke. She watched my face, her eyes occasionally closing as the sensations of pleasure worked on her as well as on me. Up and down she moved, her actions teasing my body closer and closer to climax.

"There were a few guys I might have done this to when I was younger," she said softly, almost not loud enough to hear over her rhythmic slapping of our bodies. "But none that I ever did," she panted as she looked down at me. "Even Ray doesn't have me do this to him. He likes to be in charge. He wants to control when he comes in me," she said quietly. "I like that you're letting me pick. That you're letting me choose when. How did you know I wanted that?"

"I didn't."

"Liar," she moaned. "But thank you anyway," she moaned as her own climax drew closer. "Come with me baby. Come with me when I come."

"Almost," I groaned, knowing that her efforts were soon to be completed. Up and down she bounced, her soft depths stroking my shaft, teasing around my head as she slipped down over me over and over again. I could feel little spasms and shudders around me as she worked to continue stroking on me, even as her own climax was nearing. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me, the rocking of the boat, the gentle breeze blowing across our bare skin, the soft teasing of her depths, the feel of her cervix banging against my head at the end of each stroke. I opened my eyes and stared at her big soft tits, reaching for them again, this time capturing them. I could feel her hard nipples press against my palms and the rise and fall of her chest as she panted for breath. "Oh god. Here it comes," I groaned as I felt the tingle of imminent release rush through me. My body bucked against her, driving up into as much as it could as I lay on the deck.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed as the first surge flowed up into her. I only had a few squirts left in me, but my body didn't care, spasming and jerking over and over as it tried to pump every drop of my seed into her pussy. I felt her tunnel clasp around me and her bare ass press down on my thighs as she shuddered and jerked, almost in time with my own spasms. She slowly lowered herself down onto me, moving my hands from her chest so she could lay fully on me. I could feel her sweaty tits pressed to my chest, moving as she panted for breath, her head resting in my shoulder and her nose nuzzled into my neck. "Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For letting me do this for you."

"I didn't do much."

"You did just the right amount of not much," she whispered.

We lay there for some time, my cock having long since softened and slipped out of her. She shifted her legs to lay on top of me, one on either side of hers. "So what now?" I finally asked.

"About what?"

"Us?"

"Dale. We both know that this isn't permanent. Suzan, that's permanent. She's the mother of your children. I'm just...a fishing partner. I'm happy for it to stay that way. If we play games once in a while or take off our clothes out fishing, that's enough for me. Hopefully it'll be enough for you. I don't want to steal another woman's man, so if this is going to get in the way of you and Suzan, then this will be it here. We won't do it again. It's up to you."

I was silent for a long time. "I think it'll be enough," I whispered.

"Good" she said with a smile in her voice. "Now, how long before you can get it up again?"

"More?"

"More," she said with a grin.

"I'm not some young twenty year old."

"No. But I'm betting that you have more in you than you think. I mean, here we are, outside, not a stitch of clothing on, and in a few minutes I'm going to stand up and bend over that chair and stick my ass out at you, and I'm expecting a nice hard cock to slide right into my pussy."

"Well, as long as you put it that way."

"I do," she said as she shifted her weight and rolled off of me. I felt her slide a hand down my body and find my soft dick, wrapping her hand around it and gently pulling and squeezing it. It didn't take too long and she had it growing again.

"We're supposed to be getting ready for tomorrow," I whispered.

"Trust me, I am," she giggled in my ear as she nuzzled me. "Tomorrow we'll have lots of time too."

"I guess we will," I agreed as she moved her hand and stroked it along my mostly hard dick. Yep who cares if we win or not. I had a hunch I was going to win either way.

12