Fit At Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down to see her middle finger, inserted up to the knuckle, in her pussy.

"Oh god," he groaned.

His mind was reeling. This was crazy. He should resist, of course he should. Why was she doing this? Was it a test? Ah, maybe that was it. It was a test, a test to see if he was, in Jennifer's eyes, a typical bloke or whether he was a good husband. If he said yes, she'd surely just close her legs, pull her skirt back down and claim she was right that all men could be tempted to stray.

"Touch it," she said again, a more forceful tone in her voice.

He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't stop himself from reaching out his right hand and gently placing the tips of his fingers against her pussy lips. His hand was shaking. He felt his cock strain in his boxers.

She pulled out her finger and in a split second, he felt her take hold of his index and forefinger and pull them inside her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again, shuffling her hips forward as his fingers entered her.

James fell to his knees. The feeling of her pussy on his fingers was electric. She bucked her hips slightly and he responded by working his fingers back and forth.

Surely now she would push him away? He looked up at her expectantly, willing to concede he'd been tempted, perhaps even too easily. But her head was back, her eyes were shut and she was clearly savouring being fingered. He felt her contract her muscles, tightening her vagina on his fingers.

He turned his fingers over, positioning himself so he could finger fuck her. She felt tight, which surprised him, but he was aware his lack of experience gave him no grounding for his surprise. His lack of experience. He'd only slept with four females before, and having been with Sophie for nearly ten years, other women were a distant memory. He tried to be smooth as he worked his fingers back and forth, feeling her becoming wetter and more accessible. He could hear her moaning softly.

He closed his eyes and thought of Sophie. He felt a pang of guilt, despite his cock twitching. He was fingering another woman. But he was drunk, and using his fingers wasn't so bad, was it?

He upped his pace. Jennifer clearly wanted him to do it. But what else would she want? The nerves in his stomach lurched again. Surely she didn't want sex? She knew he was married. She'd been cheated on herself. Oh god, was this some sort of revenge against married men?

He felt her push herself towards him, his fingers now deep inside her. He looked up at her. Could he make her cum with his fingers? Maybe that would be enough for her.

He curled his fingers, pushing the base of his hand firmly against her opening. He could hear the squelching of her juices.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, circling her hips. She opened her eyes and looked at him with the same intensity as she'd done earlier. "Mmmm that's good. You like that?"

James nodded.

"Lick me then," she said.

James' mouth fell open. She wanted him to give her oral. Should he do that? Of course not. He worked his fingers faster. Could he just ignore her request?

"Lick my pussy," she demanded.

He looked at her helplessly. He knew he shouldn't, but the thought of his tongue between her bare pussy lips made his cock twitch uncontrollably. He wanted to. She wanted him to. His mind was muddled, confused further by the alcohol in his system.

He leaned forward. He shouldn't, he really shouldn't. He extended his tongue and placed it gently against her clitoris. She instantly squealed and he reacted involuntarily by pressing it more firmly then flicking it, his fingers pushing deep inside her.

"Oh fuck yes," she gasped. "Lick my cunt. Go on, tongue my cunt."

Her dirty language filled his brain. He flicked his tongue rapidly against her clit, then pushed it inside her along with his fingers. He could taste her, smell her. She was soft, smooth, wet. His fingers and tongue worked in unison. He rapidly finger-fucked her, splaying his fingers to widen her pussy as he pushed his tongue in deeply.

He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Fuck yessss," she moaned, pushing her hips into him. "Oh god, fuck that's good!"

He was pleasuring her. That gave him a strange sense of satisfaction. If he could satisfy her with his tongue and fingers then he was sure he could live with that.

He returned his tongue to focus on her clit, his fingers curled inside her. He'd seen porn videos where that had made women squirt. He wondered if Jennifer was a squirter. It spurned him on; what an experience that would be if he made her explode like that! He was swallowing her juices now, moaning constantly. Was she close? He flicked his tongue faster, pressed more firmly with his fingers.

He felt a dampness in his boxer shorts; realised it was pre-cum from his own cock. He tried to focus on his fingers and tongue, and not rocking his own hips, grinding them against the edge of the sofa. It would be horrifically embarrassing if he came whilst performing oral on her.

He felt her slide forward, her pussy pushing against his face. He felt her hand push his fingers out of her and he lowered his head to replace them with his tongue, lapping at her, extending his tongue as deep inside her as he could. She placed her hand on the back of his head, pulling him in more deeply, his crotch pressing against the sofa. He couldn't control himself from grinding his erection against the edge of the sofa, feeling his cock twitching. He was almost relieved when she pushed him firmly away, the room spinning as he stretched his back and gasped for air.

She closed her legs, and slid forward on the sofa. He wiped his face, wondering why she'd pushed him away. He'd thought she was close to orgasm, so was confused as to why she wanted to stop.

He was still confused when she stood up and firmly pushed him backwards, making him splay his hands awkwardly behind himself to prevent him falling on his back. She pulled his legs out straight and before he could react, straddled him.

"W...what are you doing?" he panted.

She ignored him, her hands quickly unbuckling his belt.

"Jennifer...w..what..." His voice trailed off as she undid the top button on his trousers and unzipped the fly.

"Oh god," he gasped, realising exactly what she was doing. He stared, his expression shock and surprise, as Jennifer, her skirt bunched around her waist, pussy glistening, slipped her hand into the slit of his boxer shorts and took a firm hold of his cock.

"Oh no...no...we shouldn't," he protested as he felt her pull his cock out. His mind was reeling again. She was going to fuck him! He knew how wrong, even more wrong than what he'd already done, it was to have his cock inside another woman. How treacherous that was to his wife, even if their sex life was virtually non-existent. But, and is this moment, much worse than that was how hard, sensitive and twitching his cock was.

He tried to sit up, but in the same instant, Jennifer raised herself and placed her pussy lips against the tip of his cock. He looked in horror as his cock head, glistening with pre-cum, disappeared inside her as she pushed herself down.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk," he gasped, feeling her pussy pull his foreskin down his cock head as it tightened around his shaft.

Jennifer pushed down until her bum cheeks rested on his thighs, easily taking his five inch erection.

He groaned again, feeling his cock twitching inside her.

"Jennifer...really..." HIs eyes widened as she pulled her top upwards. With no bra on, her boobs instantly filled his vision. They were quite small, looked soft and her skin there wasn't as smooth as elsewhere on her body but they were beautifully round and she had large areolas, with prominent nipples.

She arched her back slightly and ground her hips back and forth, her midriff tightening, her rib cage visible. James groaned as the sensitivity in his cock heightened. Her thighs were so tight, her body tanned and slender, her expression focussed.

It had been so long since his cock had been inside his wife's pussy. But longer still since it been inside a woman as sexy as Jennifer. Had he ever been inside a woman as sexy as Jennifer, he wondered?

She seemed to press down even harder on him, slowly grinding her pussy on his cock. He looked at her face and she grinned back at him.

"Mmmmm, you like me fucking you?"

Her words seemed to trip something in his brain. The realisation he was being fucked by this incredible woman, the sensitivity in his cock, the month's passed since he'd...

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed as his cock twitched again and he realised he was about to climax. "J..Jennifer..." he gasped, his body tensing. He couldn't stop. It was all too much for him.

"Ohhhh god...I...I'm sorry." His hips jerked, and he was helpless to stop his cum rush up his shaft. "Ahhhh...uggghhhhh...oh noooooo," he gasped as he ejaculated inside her.

He felt Jennifer stop moving as he spurted, his body convulsing as he released into her. He looked up at her, shaking his head.

"I'm so, so sorry...I...I couldn't...couldn't help it."

Her brow furrowed. "Did you just cum?" she asked.

He closed his eyes and nodded, a wave of embarrassment sweeping over him.

"I'm sorry," he repeated. "I just..." his voice trailed off. He was horrified.

"Hmmmm," she muttered, pulling her top back to down to cover her breasts.

He opened his eyes as she lifted herself up off him, feeling some of his cum dropping onto his cock from her pussy. She stood up and walked to the table, taking a tissue and wiping herself.

The room started spinning and he felt an urgent desire to get away. He pulled his boxers and trousers back up, clumsily getting to his feet.

"I...I need to...ummm..." he smiled at her meekly and, fighting an urge to run, walked briskly into the bathroom and closed the door. He looked in the mirror and cursed.

"You fucking idiot! Oh what a fucking embarrassment." He leaned against the counter. How? How could he have just let that happen? He held his head in his hands. It had all happened so quickly. He'd been unable to resist her, proving his weakness as she'd made him lick her out. Then, when she'd pushed him to the floor, he hadn't been able to summon the strength to stop her.

And then his cock had been inside her. He'd been so shocked. He groaned again. He'd cheated on his wife. He'd had sex with another woman. And oh fuck, he'd been pathetic. Why hadn't he laid back and tried to think of something mundane? Why had he looked so closely at her stunning body? Why had he let himself focus on being fucked by such a sexy lady? Why hadn't he been able to control himself?

He ran the tap and washed his face, looking at himself in disgust in the mirror.

Why didn't he feel guilty about cheating on Sophie? It suddenly struck him that he felt more disappointed that he'd wasted his opportunity with Jennifer. That thought stunned him. Regret flowed through him. He'd cheated, yes. But, at this moment, it was the fact that the memory he would have to live with was one of shame and embarrassment.

And oh god; what if she told Angela? He closed his eyes again. He'd be a laughing stock. A cheating husband, but one that was so pathetic he'd shot his load almost as soon as he'd entered her.

He stood in silence, waiting to hear the click of the hotel room door. Maybe she'd already left? He took a deep breath, and slowly walked back into room, surprised to see her sat on the sofa with a can of diet coke in her hand.

He walked back to the window, clearing his throat.

"Jennifer...look, I'm so, so sorry. Really...it's just...well, I didn't expect any of that. Honestly, you are just so...so...fucking incredible." He shook his head. "And...like I said, I've never cheated on my wife before...and to be honest..." he lowered his eyes. He may as well be truthful. "I've not actually...you know...slept with many woman before."

Jennifer shrugged, and took a gulp of her coke. Her face was expressionless, and her silence made him feel even more awkward than he already was.

"And...well," he continued, "I think it's been three, maybe four, months since Sophie and I actually...you know?" His cheeks were burning.

She looked at him, and shrugged again. "Yeh, you must have been bursting then huh?" she said. "Guess I was a bit...ummm...a bit rushed there."

He sighed, thankful she didn't seem angry with him and perhaps understood what had happened.

"I really...well, just...you know...looking at you when you were...ummm...on me...it was just too much. Probably being drunk didn't help much," he added, forcing a chuckle.

"It happens,' she replied, taking another drink.

James nodded. "If I could've...you know...sooner...I'd have warned you."

Jennifer flashed a brief smile. "That would've been good to be honest. It's been a long time since I had to get a morning after pill."

James groaned again. The significance of being inside her without a condom hadn't occurred to him yet, never mind actually cumming inside her.

"Oh...you're not...ummm...on...err...the pill or..." his voice trailed off.

She frowned at him. "No. I don't actually make a habit of having unprotected sex with strangers you know," she said sharply.

"I didn't...didn't mean...ummm," he replied defensively. She shrugged her shoulders again. "But...well...why? Why me?" he asked.

She looked at him and twitched her nose. "I'm a single mum, and to be honest, don't really get out that much. Sometimes, I guess...I dunno...just..." she shrugged her shoulders.

James nodded slowly. "Yes, but I mean...you could have...well, surely anyone you like?" He genuinely meant it.

She smiled and chuckled. "I don't really want a partner. Been there, done that, don't want it again. But I do need a fuck every once in a while. And yeh, I could probably go out and pick up most guys but most guys that are on the pick up are assholes, and I don't enjoy it."

James smiled. "Does that mean I'm not an asshole?"

She nodded. "Guess it does." She looked at him, her eyes narrowing, like she was calculating. "Married men are sometimes, ummm, a better bet."

He frowned, not sure what she meant.

"Little bit more grateful, lot less likely to want to continue things afterwards."

"I kinda understand," he replied. "Suppose I was bit...too...ummm...grateful," he laughed. If he made light at his own failure, maybe, just maybe, it was something they could both laugh off together.

"Yeh, and typical that I choose to fuck the over grateful one without a condom, huh?"

James looked at the floor again, his cheeks flushing once more. He'd never met a woman like this before, knew he was too naive to realise they even existed, and again felt regret that he'd been unable to make the most of his chance with her.

"Just so you know," she continued, "it's been a long time since I did it without protection, so I'm clean. I'm guessing you are too, given you've been with your wife so long and haven't cheated?"

She looked at him questioningly and he nodded.

"And I'll get a morning after pill tomorrow, so no worries there either."

He nodded again, feeling a sense of relief.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that. And I'm really sorry that you have to."

She shrugged. "Just be a shame that it wasn't worth it I guess."

James was consumed with shame again, feeling his shoulders drop at her honesty.

She drained the can, placed it on the floor and picked up her bag. "Best we don't mention this to anyone at work," she added, standing up.

James opened his mouth but no words came out. He was thankful it would remain a secret. He desperately wanted to say something. Apologise again. Ask her if he could do anything...anything...by means of apology.

"See you Monday," she said, and he watched helplessly as she strode to the door and exited the room without looking back.

He stumbled to his bed and collapsed on it. As his eyes closed, he felt a wave of tiredness engulf him. He knew he'd be hungover in the morning, and filled with regrets. And knew he'd never have another opportunity like the one he'd just wasted.

***

Jennifer walked briskly down the hotel corridor, shaking her head. She checked her phone as she approach the elevators. 2.27AM. She didn't feel tired. She felt annoyed, disappointed and frustrated.

As a single mother, just turned 40, she had limited opportunity to get out. She worked full time, so spent as much of her spare time as she could with her young daughter, and what remaining time she had she used to keep herself in good shape, in the gym or out running.

The annual department summer party was always good fun, and as the team were generally a lot younger than her, it gave her a sense of satisfaction to dress as skimpily as they did in the knowledge her figure was still as good, if not better, than most of them.

She hadn't gone expecting to find sex; certainly not with any of her colleagues but somehow she'd seen an opportunity for a risky, exciting and naughty experience with James, the quiet consultant who had worked on that IT project for the last few months.

That he'd been married, and had never cheated on his wife, had suited her perfectly. Like she'd told him, she wasn't in the habit of sleeping around, certainly not in recent years, and she certainly wasn't looking for a serious relationship with anyone. The scars from her failed marriage ran too deeply for that.

Married men, she'd found, were generally more appreciative, and certainly regretful enough of their indiscretion to want to contact her again.

She sighed as she pressed the button for the elevator. It had started well with James; he'd clearly found her extremely attractive and had been surprisingly able to manipulate. Then again, she had removed her panties in his bathroom and then flashed her bare pussy at him. It has been so easy to get him to go down on her, though, she surmised, not many men would likely refuse that offer. Perhaps it was a technique she could try again in the future.

She'd been close to orgasm when he'd licked her. She'd been pleasantly impressed with how he had worked her clit with his tongue and his fingers in unison to bring her near. She much preferred to climax with a cock inside her, and she cursed how pathetic he had been. No sooner had she straddled him, taken his small member inside her but he'd shot his load. She shivered, knowing his sperm was inside her.

At least her daughter was staying with her parents for the whole weekend. It would be shameful enough going for the morning after pill without having to make excuses to her, and she would appreciate the peace and quiet while she dealt with the discomfort of the pill doing it's thing.

The elevator pinged and she stepped inside, pressing for the ground floor. She looked at herself in the mirrors. James had called her "fit." Fit at 40. She nodded to herself. He was right, she was in great shape. She couldn't think of any of her peers who could still get away with a micro skirt and a tube top that showed so much midriff. OK, so her boobs were not as firm as they had been, but at barely a 34A they didn't risk sagging, like seemed to be typical with some of her friends.

"Hmmmpppph," she announced to herself. "What a fucking waste of time that was." The elevator shook as it descended, and she felt herself tingle. A session with her rabbit vibrator would be in order when she got home.

She ordered a taxi at the reception desk. She detected a smirk on the face of the night porter at the desk, and for a split second felt ashamed that he rightly guessed what she'd been up to, but she assumed it was not unusual for people to be leaving a deserted city hotel in the middle of the night so ignored it.

She walked towards the doors, still replaying the events of the night in her head. James had said she could have anyone. Again, she thought, he was probably right. She thought again of his tongue inside her, and again she tingled. But the thought of his little cock brought a sour expression to her face. She toyed with the idea of going to a club, maybe picking someone up and...she sighed; it seemed like too much hassle. She wasn't a slut; well, not normally even if tonight she'd hardly been a prude.