Fit At Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony shuffled his feet backwards. She opened her eyes, instantly closing her left one as she realised it was covered with sperm.

"Fuck," he exclaimed. "Christ, that was more than I thought." He peered at her in the dim light. "Suits you too," he chuckled.

Jennifer just shook her head in shock. She felt cum drip from her chin onto her chest and shivered. It felt disgusting. Thick, sticky, pungent.

"Better get you home now," he mumbled breathlessly, pulling up his pants and jeans. She watched as he picked up his t-shirt and pulled it on, opening the door and stepping outside.

She raised her hand to her face but flinched; she didn't want to touch the mess. The cab rocked as Tony clambered into his seat and fired up the engine.

"Do...do you have any tissues?" she asked.

"Sorry love," he replied, "I don't." He piloted the cab out of the car park and back onto the main road.

She remained on the floor in a state of shock. She felt achey from the combination of two incredible orgasms and his powerful fucking. Her mind replayed what she'd done; from the hotel to the car park. She felt satisfied, but also dirty. She recoiled when she heard Tony whistling chirpily. Clearly he was a happy cabbie.

"I must apologise," he said after a while. "I didn't mean to offend you know? With calling you a dirty slut, and...errrr...whore. I kinda get a bit carried away, you know how it is."

"It...it's fine," she replied slowly. She lifted herself back onto the seat, pulling down her top and slipping into her skirt.

"Just here?" she heard him ask. She looked out of the window. He was slowing to a halt just outside the convenience shop. The street was dark and empty.

"Umm...y...yeh." she replied. She was still in shock.

He stopped the taxi and turned to face her.

"Well Miss Morton. It's been a pleasure meeting you." He was grinning widely. "You're an incredible lady. Fucking incredible."

She smiled thinly. "Th...thanks. I...ummm..." she reached for her bag.

"Don't worry about the fare," he laughed. "Christ, you've made an old man very happy."

She nodded. "Ok...well...I guess..." she looked at him, but couldn't think of anything to say. She smiled at him, then as quickly as she could, climbed out of the taxi into the street. She walked away, not looking back. She heard the cab trundle away noisily and she turned up the little lane that provided the short cut to her house. Under the light of a lamppost, she saw her reflection in a shop window.

Long slender legs, tiny skirt, tight thin midriff, face covered in sticky cum.

"Fit at forty?" she whispered to her reflection. "And a dirty slut too."

END