All Comments on 'Fitness Model Moms'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very hot and so well written. I love the way you fleshed out the characters and described the scene. The only suggestion I could make would be to describe the characters bodies in greater details. How big were there tits, did they shave their pussies, how big were their cocks, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

Very nicely done, great story, put a few more details into the actual sex, and it's HoF material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

You hardly put a foot wrong, very minor typo's is all, the story was hot, pacy, well written, and drop-dead sexy, 5 fucking stars, you aced it!

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
loved it

I love the way you wrote this story. It would make a great series

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Not the usual stuff

while nothing extraordinary to blow our minds this was still a good story covering lots of themes, suppressed emotions, lusting love, confession of love, character profession, parental struggles and sexual liberation. Loved how each of the sisters had a totally different character when with her son and then again different when with each other. too bad though you didn't flash out the lezzy show for the sons a bit more. And to be completely honest I have mixed feeling abut the build up, it was nice and all but could be done faster somehow.

Though the grammar is a bit of a problem here and there that isn't the biggest problem, your biggest problem is consistency. The cousins jacket off together watching the pictures but later stated they never did it together? The progression from the sons point of view lacked quite a bit so flash that out in the future etc.

As for the series I quite like the different couples idea, it gives chance to different circumstances and setting for each of them. And maybe not always mom & son but other relatives as well.

In the end I give you 4* and hope to see some more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ignore the idiot trolls

A quick visit to Wikipedia, then searching for "erotic literature," gives a definition that describes yours and other stories on this site. Erotic literature, sex stories, porn stories, are all synonyms.

The troll that said the experiment failed must've failed at basic reading comprehension. You said you experimented with writing 2 scenes that were happening at once - you succeeded.

They also failed to have a sense of humor. The mom fussing at her son for cussing then, in her lust filled state cussed too, was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It

Please keep this going, I think you could take the fitness mom theme in lots of great directions! Ignore the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice, enthralling story.

I loved your story, though I did get a bit confused at the switching scenes. Other then that, I greatly enjoyed the story, so much that I had to finish reading all of it.

blackfenblackfenover 8 years ago
continue?

I absoulty think you should make this into a series, better than most of the dross on here. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT COULD WORK AS A SERIES

I need a little bit more separation of action. I'm always looking for an uncomplicated and easy to follow read.

Good luck!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Success

Your stated objective was well and thoroughly met. Yes, the scene transitions were a bit muddled, but that is to be expected when trying a new genre'. Over all, the structure was good enough to suggest that you might follow up on it. I'm not convinced that your characters couldn't use more development. They're awfully two dimensional for any depth in a series.

Develop Ulysses and TJ's characters more. They will make perfect foils for the developing jealousy of the two boys as the boys realize how active their moms are.

Developing (pun intended) the boy's photography, they will begin to shoot their mothers professionally and become well-known.

Do the girls become incestuously pregnant? Do they trade the boys as lovers?

There are so many directions to take this that you will never exhaust the possibilities.

Nice change-up in personalities when the moms have their sons for the first time.

Have fun writing the rest of the story, and don't let the Anonymous commenters bother you. Rarely do they have anything useful to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding story

I love it when Bennett's got his penis up his mother Trish's vagina, and he's making a bit of a fuss, mom tells him, "No don't you dare stop fucking me! You understand me, young man?" And the kid obediently replies, "Yes ma'am!" Trish is teaching him a very important lesson. That meaty appendage the boy's got jumping around in his pants doesn't just belong to him. The son's whole body including his fat young penis, came out of his mother's body, out of that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, her vagina. It's his duty as a good son to use that penis of his when it's good and hard to stimulate and satisfy his mother's vagina. To give his mother one orgasm after another, and finally to soothe and settle her vagina by blowing his hot young balls and splattering it full of his creamy semen. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's semen belongs.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 8 years ago
Great, not excellent

It's a hot story. Not usually my cup of tea but it does what it does well. It could use some cleanup, sure, and the buildup to the sex between the moms and sons could use some work, but it's got a lot of potential and could work as a series.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Can't Wait For the Sequel,"Grandmas and Grandsons!"

- Good,but could have been done in half the number of pages.

- Still something kind of icky about moms and sons fucking,no matter how hot.

- Would be interesting to read the author's description of what the inbred grandsons might look like. Ewwwwww!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
You finally did it.

Its only taken story number four of yours to finally get it right , that's my opinion only that is. What a brilliant 5 stars story you have given us , what can I say but well done. A sequel is a must.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story as a whole, but

found the transitions from screwing their nephews to their sons and then from non-sexually sharing a bed to lesbian sex jarring. After a few decades of sleeping together, crawling into beds together naked for threesomes, and then in the space of an hour the possibility of lesbian sex pops up, is considered, and fully embraced. The sons sleep with their aunts, one day assert that it's theirs Moms they want, and its switcheroo time. You spent a lot of time and did a great job of building up to the initial seduction of the nephews and then hurried through these subsequent seductions. I'd suggest that next time you re-balance the equation.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW

fantastic story. your best! loved it - 5 stars and wish i could give it more!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 5 years ago
Good story

The content was fun to read and imagine you keep up the great work and I will keep reading the rest...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Please make a series out of this story. Your style of writing is good. Character development is extremely good. The respect and adoration the sons have for their respective mothers was believable. Based on the mothers' schedules, it is believable that for the past 6-7 years of their respective son's lives, they had no knowledge or understanding of their respective son's affection for them. Once discovered, I found it amazing that the sensual persona of the respective mother changed. story rated 5 stars.

ClassicalBalladClassicalBalladover 1 year ago

There's plenty to say about this story. The writing style you chose was excellent; it definitely shows the difference between the women, especially when the boys reveal their secret. Trish is tolerant, and Stacy's sass is on the pedestal. I love Stacey's character, how she initiates the date idea, and she's so sure that her nephew had a crush on her, and son on her sister. How she's not afraid to cross the border of morality with her nephew, even teasing, flirting, outright touching him like one of her boy toys, while (unfortunately, lol) holding herself back, while Trish remains gentle and caring. On to Trish, I love how powerful and dominant she becomes once she's having her son in bed, and how more sweet Stacey becomes with her son. Really great character development on your part. I really picture these two as Jennifer Taylor and Kelly Stables (Stacey is the former, and Trish is the latter).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous