All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent…can’t wait for the next date

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 1 year ago

More. Please.

For all of us who've had love, lost it, and are trying to overcome that devastation...

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great opening! Looking forward to the next four dates

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

tear jerker love story. Hope he ends up with the sister in law

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise, but the poly bullshit ruined what could have been a great romance.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

It's ok to cry, its a way of allowing emotions to be released. Especially with someone who understands. I get the other women thing but it appears a bond is already forming, so long as he doesn't just see her as a surrogate.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Interesting fantasy! You could flip this one at any point. The ultimate tease and only if no one else gets involved. I don't think we have seen the last of Sarah yet but I don't want to lead the author. Lead on Master Storyteller and give us your fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, I know most of these stories are just fantasy BUT reality does have to rear it's ugly head! So, There is no way this situation could have happened. When the wife died, her Estate is administered according to the Law. That also includes marshalling ALL assets and liabilities and settling them in line with the Law and her Will.

Meaning, the major asset of the Lottery win will have been disclosed and... as her husband he would have received it as joint marital assets. So, he would already have the asset/cash involved. No need for this situation to occur.

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

I like it! I like the premise, the character development, the story development (good pace, good uncertainty elements) and especially the good grammar. spelling , & punctuation. I also like that you didn't let SpellCheck do the work for you 'oar it'd rune the hole experience'. :) [Yes, I'm a grammar nerd.]

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Nice story until you went off the deep end with the cheating coven. Having sex with other women is still adultery. Just a same you took this story off the cliff, did not need to.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Alrighty, you have me 100% engaged in your universe...again. LOL! Couple things. There's a mention toward the end of this chapter that his wife had larger breasts and nipples than Trish due to breastfeeding. So, where are his children in all this? They would weigh heavily on an relationship with Trish or someone else for that matter. Doing the math, they would be in their mid-twenties or so. even if you backtrack and pretend that plot tidbit didn't exist, you need a sentence or two explaining why they never had kids. I agree with others about having sex with a married woman. The Michael you created, devoted husband for 30 years, struggling to get over his wife would not have had sex with Sarah, regardless of her excuse she was already a cheater. Other than that, your narrative and scene development, the unpeeling of layers between his and Trish's relationship over the years are excellent. 5*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wow! Agree with Aredia and can’t wait for more!

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Interesting premise. A fun read. Thoroughly enjoyed and looking forward to more.

THANKS

davp6255davp6255over 1 year ago

that's 1 date down. Now the next 4. one at a time, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

A word to rockdoctor63 PRUDE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me when the two other women showed up at the tent. No way on the first ‘date’ when he’s struggling with moving on, and the same day he’s just fucked someone other than his wife for the first time. I think I know how this ends already. Of course he’s going to end up with the sister-in-law who is so much more open and daring than his wife. That way he can just fuck whoever and whenever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it, but minus one for Sarah.

nutinbutfunnutinbutfunover 1 year ago

Nice Work. Sure hope the next 4 dates are as fun as this one was...

1001226110012261over 1 year ago

This story started decent until the part with Sarah & Donna. The cheating Really kills the story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Super hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I didn't like this one. I don't like stories in which cheaters and characters who help to cheat are considered positive characters. I don't rate the story as I didn't finish it.

tarkabukktarkabukk10 months ago

I like this story and look forward to the rest.

Thank you for sharing

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Stick with Trish, Stick with Trish, She Really Really loves you. 5 big Blazing stars Buster2U

WordcraftWordcraft9 months ago

I've read all of your stories and this tops them all because it feels real. That said, I know first hand of an instance very close to the plot. You're hitting all the emotional steps that they went through.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome! Thanks for coming back and writing amazing stories again! but yes, please stick with Trish!

maddictmaddict8 months ago

That's some opening chapter, it will be hard to beat. I did wonder if Michel would get a invitation to join the ladies group from Sarah and Donna.

I must be doing something wrong, trying to phugh on a air mattress. When my hips come up and my arms press down her hips come up, it's like not fucking at all.

I'm hoping I've joined this story late so I can go on the date with Sarha

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Nope, nope, NOPE...FIVE**5**STARS...actually, to use your story rating from Donna...15/10...

Very few stories reach the heights that you have with this one! The opening video for Mike and Trish, from the wife...how even the lawyer was not bawling is a miracle in-and-of itself!! What a way to open up...I am SSSOOO glad I hit on this!!

Then, the whole way through, the encounters are fabulous; not "just the sex", but that Mike is actually able to carry through with each of the ladies (yes, LADIES...contrary to others apparent perceptions!!). They each brought something individual to the moment(s), and made the story that much better.

As to Sarah and her marriage; to me, it is apparent that things are headed to an end there anyway. Mike did not precipitate that break-up, he is not a "home-wrecker"...she just got a taste of what real sexual loving should be, and the both enjoyed it!!

Donna is gonna be a challenge; I am glad he has at least decided to go on a date with her, see where it goes. They enjoy each other's company, so why not.

Yet, I think Trish will/should win out in the end...she has the longer history with Mike, and they have the connection from being in-laws like that. I just see that this is a more stable and long-term relationship for them.

NOT that he cannot enjoy himself...is a HAREM a possibility here...THAT would be ssssoooo acceptable in my mind...

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥💥💯

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

This was a lengthy first part to the story/novelette. It was Hot, Sexy and Steamy and had some Deep Emotional parts as to be expected. The remaining 4 dates will be interesting to read. At this time I’m rooting for Trish as she has been in love with Michael for a while on the sidelines and Nancy knew it. Thank You!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Just date Tish 4 more times, last date is wedding night

dispatcher59dispatcher594 months ago

Sweet story. I just finished this chapter, have not read the others yet. I have to say, though, Michael is either exceptionally gifted, or he's popping Viagras like they're Tic Tacs. Most guys at 24 could not keep up that pace, never mind at 54. I realize that sometimes extreme stimulation can inspire amazing performance-been there myself-but this is just off the charts.

I'm glad Michael is overcoming the "still feel like I'm cheating on my wife" attitude. I see that with a good number of my widowed friends, both male and female. I realize, especially where the marriage was a good one, it can be hard to move on, and it will take time before one is ready for that, but the thing to remember is, it's til death do you part. After that, you're on your own. I know it takes time, but the guilt over getting into a sexual relationship is really silly. I'm glad Nancy had the good sense to address this before her passing. It can get a little overdone, though. My first wife, who passed when I was 42, occasionally asked if I wanted her to pick a second wife for me. I told her, hell no, I'll do that on my own. I had a reason. I knew she'd pick some Bible thumping heavy set woman from church, with the concomitant lack of a sex life. I wanted a little blonde who would look good in a mini skirt. Guess what I wound up with in my second wife??

Looking forward to reading the other stories in this group. I'm hoping he winds up with Trish in the end. She seems to have a fun, adventurous spirit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting plot set up. Silly story. You need to stop confusing lust and love. People in love can have lust. Lust does not create love. All the lust your throwing around hinders love between a couple. It says, "look how narcissistic I am, I need to get off first, I don't really care about you.

BUT...it's your fantasy world and story so make it yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES