Five Dates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would huh Just how would you compensate me?"

"By giving you the best orgasm that I know how to give."

"What if I didn't want to go to the tent?" I asked.

She giggled a little and then moved to kiss the other side of my neck. "Honey, I don't care where you wanna fuck me. I'll be more than happy to let you. You want to do it here, I'll let you throw me on the table and fuck me crazy. If you wanna go down to the lake, you can fuck me by it or in it. But if you want to make love to me, take me to the tent and let's explore each other's bodies and whisper to each other the things that are important to us," she said so softly I could barely hear her.

I put the spatula down on the table and turned in her arms. I lifted mine and brought them down, wrapping them around her. I let my hands stroke slowly up and down her back until my fingers found the single string running down her back and the crack of her butt, and the little wye shaped piece of cloth where the strings split to loop over each shoulder. Except for the three tiny triangles she was already basically naked.

I teased the strings off her shoulders and she let it fall down her arms. She pulled her hand from my shorts to let the suit, if you could call it that, fall down her body so she was completely naked. She reached for my shorts and pushed them down, freeing my hardon. She forced my shorts down until they slid all the way to the ground around my ankles.

"Now we're both naked," she whispered. "Does it turn you on, being out here naked this way?"

"It kinda does," I whispered back. "Does it for you?"

"I've never done it in a place like this before, but yeah, my heart is pounding so hard I think you can probably feel it," she whispered as she pushed my dick down until she could slip it between her thighs.

"You know we have an audience?"

"The guy trying to pretend he's not watching across the road?"

"Uh huh."

"Don't forget his wife. She's staring too."

"I'm surprised she hasn't called the rangers or something."

"Uh huh," she said as she lifted her face to mine. She pressed her lips to mine in a long, wet kiss. I felt her rock her hips, dragging her pussy along my shaft between her legs. She broke the kiss but didn't pull her face away. She let her lips brush mine as she whispered for me to put me in her. She pressed her lips to mine again and rocked her hips more.

I reached down to her bare ass and reached my fingers under her. I could feel my engorged head pushing out between her thighs. I pushed it up against her wet lips and felt her rocking motion change. She exaggerated her strokes back and rolled her hips to push her pussy toward me, driving herself along my already wet shaft. She pulled back several times, each time further than the last until I felt my head push up into the entrance to her vaginal depths. I felt my head slip into her as she pulled herself back toward me, letting out a long moan into my mouth as I drove slowly into her.

"God I wanna come so bad," she whispered, breaking the kiss but not pulling away again.

"So do it. Make yourself come on my cock."

"In front of them?"

"If you want," I said. "Unless you think they're going to call the cops."

"Uh uh. Not her. I've seen that look too many times. She's thinking about how turned on she is and if she can get her husband to do what we're doing."

"You think so?"

"Pretty sure. The only question is, will she be brave enough to ask him to?"

"Maybe, if you have a good climax."

"I was thinking the same thing," she whispered as she started to rock her hips again, this time stroking herself completely on and off my dick, not just along its top. I tried to push back, but with my butt against the table I couldn't do much. Not that I needed to, she was doing just fine by herself. "Michael. Do you like me?"

"Uh huh," I answered.

"Does it bother you that I play with women too?"

"I hadn't thought about it," I whispered.

"I could stop, if it mattered to you," she whispered.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked as she brought her lips to mine again.

"Mmmmmm," she answered into my mouth as she rocked herself harder against me, clearly getting more and more turned on. "Uh uh," she moaned. "But maybe you want to watch?"

"I don't know if I could keep from joining in, if they all look as sexy as you do." I panted softly as her grinding on and off my dick grew more frantic.

"Maybe you could. If they wanted you to," she said breathlessly. "Maybe if you were naked and watching us."

"Maybe."

"Oh fuck honey. I'm going to come. I'm going to come so HARD!" She squealed loudly as her body began to tremble as she kept driving onto me. "Come with me honey! Come with meeeeee!"

I could feel her contracting around me, making her already tight pussy even tighter. The angle she had me at was dragging my cock along her vaginal walls in just the right way. But it was her face that really did it. The look on her face, of absolute bliss as she tilted her head back and began to climax that pushed me over the edge.

"FUCK YES! YES! YES! YES!" she practically screamed as my body surged what little cum I had left into her. She still felt my cock jerking and twitching inside her as she climaxed around me. I pulled her hard to me and as she tilted her head down toward me, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her eagerly. I felt her pussy clenching and squeezing me as she came around my fat cock. She kissed back, urgently at first and then more softly as out combined climax faded away. Soon we were standing, holding each other tightly to the other, feeling our lips and our breath mingling. She finally pulled her face from mine, gasping for breath, her eyes looking into mine. "Could you love someone more than ten years younger than you? Someone like me? Someone, well, someone..."

"Black?" I whispered.

She made a tight lipped face and then nodded. "Someone black. Sometimes mixed relationships are a problem. I mean, lots of white men don't mind fucking a black woman. They kind of get off on it, like some kind of power trip. I don't want a man like that. I want a man that can love me for me."

"Do you think that's me? Fucking you for a power trip?" I whispered.

She looked at my face, looked into my eyes for long seconds, and then whispered, "No. I don't think that's you."

"The answer to all your questions is the same. I don't know. But I think I'd like to find out," I whispered. "Do you want to find out? See if you can love a man more than ten years older? A man like me?"

"Actually, I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but yes. I would like to find out."

"Hey you two." I heard from Trish as she walked back onto camp. "YOU better get your naked butts into a tent before the ranger gets here. I heard a couple women complaining on the way back from the bathrooms."

"Uh oh," I said, looking at her.

"GO!" she said, pushing me toward our tent. "I'll cover for you!"

I untangled my feet from my shorts, and bent to pick up the tiny bikini and my shorts before taking the dozen steps to where Donna was already bent over unzipping the tent. We ducked into the tent, and I zippered the street side window while she zippered the door. I dropped onto the air mattress and pulled her down, letting her fall on top of me with a giggle. We lay still for a few moments and looked at each other. "I don't know if I'm ready for any of this," I whispered.

"I understand. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in my head. Yesterday I was fucking you because you looked like a hell of a good lover. It wasn't until after, it wasn't until the middle of the night that I realized, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to spend another day with you. And I can't explain to myself why."

"How old are you?"

"Thirty-eight. You?"

"Fifty-four."

"You don't fuck like a fifty-four year old man," she said with a soft giggle. "You fuck better than some of the thirty year-old guys I've gone out with."

"I don't want to ask how many guys you've fucked, but at the moment my mind doesn't want to let go of the question."

"I'll answer if you tell me how many you have."

"Counting you and Sarah? Six."

"Wow. Um. I don't want to tell you now."

"No? Why not?"

"I'm afraid of what you might think of me."

"So give me the benefit of the doubt."

"Several dozen," she whispered, almost looking embarrassed about it.

"I see," I answered. "So how do I rate?" I asked, trying to give myself time to think about that answer.

She looked at me and smiled. "As far as that goes, you rate a fifteen."

"On a scale of?"

"Ten."

"Sounds pretty good."

"You're more than pretty good. I could fuck you every day and night and never get tired of the orgasms you give me."

"So what do you do, for a living."

"Medical technician," she said, looking down.

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"At a fertility clinic," she whispered.

"Oh. And that means?"

"I think I got the job because of my looks. I have to go in and collect the sperm samples from couples."

I reached out and pulled her against me. "Why are you embarrassed about that? I know you are. I can see it in your face."

"I've never been embarrassed about it before. That's the funny thing. I intentionally wear bras and stuff under my smock that shows off my cleavage. Some days I feel even more naughty and I wear half-cup bras and sometimes no underwear."

"Because?"

"Because it makes me feel sexy while I'm jacking off some guy I've never seen. Sometimes I open my blouse and smock and let them see my tits, and even touch them sometimes. If I feel really naughty, I'll pull up my skirt and let them see my pussy."

"You really do that? Jack guy off?"

"Sometimes. Most of the time I just stand by and watch, to take the sample when they come. But if they're doing an invitro, the samples have to be fresh and sterile. So sometimes I'll do it. I have gloves and everything on, but still, some guys just can't seem to get it done themselves without messing up the sample."

"Do you like that? Showing off for them?"

"I sorta do. It makes me feel so horny. Lots of days I go home and first thing I do is to use one of my dildos to get off."

"Jacking off guys all day might do that."

"I suppose. But I was afraid that you'd find it, I don't know. Wrong?"

"As long as you're not letting them fuck you, I don't see what's wrong with it."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Not at this point. I can't promise for later, but right now? Not really. It does explain some things."

"Like?"

"Like sex out there a few minutes ago?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"More than I should have."

"Because it was in the open like that?"

"Something like that. It's not the kind of thing my wife would have approved of or done. Shhhh. I think the ranger is here. Let's pretend to be asleep."

"Good idea," she whispered, laying her head on my chest. We lay there, naked, pretending to sleep, both of us exposed to whoever looked in the windows. I could hear feet crunching on the gravel and then around the tent. Clearly someone looked in at us. With Donna laying exposed he must have had one hell of a view. Whoever it was walked away and I heard him talking to both Sarah and Trish, who said we'd been asleep since last night and hadn't gotten up yet, so it couldn't have been us. I don't think he bought it, but it was their word against whoever complained. He admonished the girls to make sure they had clothes on all the time, that the state park was a family area and didn't allow public nudity, and then left.

"Damn," she whispered softly to me. "My pussy is SOOOO fucking wet right now."

"Maybe that's because we both came in it?"

"I don't think so. I think it was because he was looking in at me. He had to see my whole pussy. No way he could miss seeing your cum leaking out of me."

"You think he looked that close, huh?"

"I would have if it had been me," she whispered. "I don't suppose you can get it up again, can you? I mean we've pretty much worn it out between the three of us."

"I doubt there's another round left in it," I whispered back.

"Darn," she whispered.

"Maybe you should think about another question to ask."

She looked at me and then smiled. "I don't suppose there's any way you can think of to make me climax again, is there?"

"There might be."

"If you two are thinking of fucking again, you'll miss breakfast!" I heard Sarah say.

"Darn," Donna whispered. "We have to pack up right after breakfast. We're supposed to be headed home by ten. Gotta have Sarah home by noon or her husband might wonder when he gets home."

"Too bad. It might have been fun to see how many ways I can think of making you feel good without using my dick."

"How about a rain check. If you give me your address I can come Wednesday night and we can try and find out."

"I'd like that," I whispered before kissing her.

We ended up dressing and having breakfast, her wearing that incredibly tiny suit and me wearing just my shorts. After she went to work knocking down the tent and packing. She came back to our tent to change. Well, both of them did. They stripped for me and Sarah sucked and played with my dick while I licked and teased Donna with my fingers until she came for me. Only then did they dress and leave. Both of them giving me hot wet kisses.

Trish crawled into the tent where I was still naked and lay on the air mattress next to me. She rolled over against me and draped herself over me. "I think you had fun."

"I did."

"Did you get her number?"

"Oh yeah."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"I am."

She nodded quietly. "I thought so."

"Trish. Do you want me to not see her?"

"Do you want me to answer that?"

"Yes."

"I'm supposed to say yes. But part of me wants to say no."

"Isn't this exactly what Nancy wanted you to make happen?"

"It is." She sighed softly. "But I don't want to risk you finding love somewhere else."

"Besides you."

"Besides me. I don't think she ever expected anything like this to happen. I mean, what are the chances of something like this happening? Two hot sexy women wanting to have sex with you in a campground?"

"Almost like someone was making it happen?"

"Yeah, almost like... Michael, that was a dirty trick."

"What was?"

"You know exactly what. But you're right. It's exactly what should have happened."

"Trish. There's no guarantee that after a good night's sleep that either of us will want to carry through on it."

"You really believe that? With an offer of a body like that?"

"No," I agreed. "But I don't know that it'll work out. I don't know that it can work out. Having good sex with a woman is one thing. Having an emotional relationship strong enough to get married? That might never happen again."

"Or it might," she whispered before kissing me.

"It might." I nodded after breaking the kiss. "Let's go load the boat up and go home. I'd like to take a nice hot shower with you and then go to bed, with you."

"I'd like that," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again.

1...345678