All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

The best advice a doctor ever gave me was to wear briefs instead of boxers. It provided the support I needed so my balls wouldn't hurt. I've compromised and worked boxer briefs instead and that seems to work. The hero can't seem to catch a break.

5

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Great chapter it will interesting to learn what Liz's secret is

Thanks for writing

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

I am loving this story even if it is getting a bit crazy, still in a fun way. I want to know what is going on with Liz and can't wait for the next chapter.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Oh I am so going to hate it when this story ends. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

Cheers

SAGE

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

Never thought I'd feel sorry for a guy that has so much sex, but can't seem to find a relationship.

I'm loving this story but I like many others seem to hope the MC catches a break sooner rather than later. the horny sexy times are good but I really feel for the guy that just wants to find something close to what he had with his wife and everyone he's meeting seems to be using him more than loving him.

looking forward to more. Thanks for Sharing. 5 stars

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

Great chapter. Can’t wait for the next one. Like old sage says “Oh I am so going to hate it when this story ends.” Well done.A+++++

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

Great build-up with the tension derailing his plans. Well done!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Love the story but nobody is that lucky.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
hmmm

she is working for Donna. trying to get him to change his mind about sharing. am I right?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loving the series but I'm concerned about Liz's secret. Very happy that Donna is out of the picture, though. I wonder if the Rachel chick from the deli is going to cause trouble for him down the road. Five stars and a favorite point!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Still hope he ends up with Sister-in-law

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

My vote is for Rose. Not because of the slutty outfit…. She’s been the most honest, not afraid to talk about the hard stuff. That’s precious when you consider most divorces are a result of lack of honesty and communication.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

I am still loving this series; this chapter went a bit better than the last, and I am quite pleased with how this is going

Now...what can Elizabeth have in her history that she thinks is gonna run Michael off?? Maybe some kind of incestual behavior...brother?? Or even sister?? Cousins?? I am like Michael...it cannot be "THAT" bad...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

And, (continuing my last train-of-thought) it would appear to me that Liz has a penchant for ladies/girls also...maybe more than what she has let on already. She keeps questioning Michael's likes/dislikes...she is working on her own "limits" or lack thereof...

Mike's stand on wanting to be 'faithful' is nice; I think his broadened horizons should work to help with some of his hesitations here. That his women are accepting of most of the others, and the whole dating/sex thing speaks volumes; I want to see him keep his direction with this, yet being open to some newer things....ESPECIALLY ANAL...not all the time, but some of the ladies DO like it, and his "options" are increased that way.

Trish is still my favorite for the permanent and long-term relationship...PLUS...when do we meet the DAUGHTERS/they find out about Dad and his situation...get involved??!! (Yes, I am going there...that would be even more challenging for Mike to have to deal with!!)

Five**5**Stars...of course...🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

What a start to this chapter with Darleen, Liz and Michael. Then the other Engineers saw Darleen and might try to take advantage of her. Liz seems to be to open about sharing Michael after their “Mile High Club” that was something new and only experienced with him. Now Liz’s behavior has changed as Michael wants to build a bond between them. It will be interesting to find out Liz’s secret. Yes, we know she’s Bi-Sexual and the way her ex used her with others. Thank You and looking forward to the remaining chapters.

fastfingerfreddyfastfingerfreddy3 months ago

I think Rose , Darlene and Alissa are in the running to be his bride!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES