Five Dates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried hard not to react to either the wife or newlywed comment. I had no idea where either of those came from, or how she got the idea we were married.

"Yes ma'am," I responded again, coaxing Liz past her toward our seat. Liz stood while I slipped into the seat and then she sat in hers.

"Was it fun?" the woman in the window seat asked.

"Was what fun?" I asked innocently.

"Oh come on. She told me what she was going to do. When I saw the stewardess headed your way I slipped out and told her you two were newlyweds and hadn't had a chance to do anything yet, and I was sure you wouldn't cause any trouble."

"Ahhhh. So that was your idea?"

"Uh huh. Now you owe me." She whispered with a grin. "I might not get to have a cock in me, but I'm horny as hell now and I'd like to sort of join that club. So it's up to you to make it happen. Unless your friend wants to let me sneak you into a bathroom with me."

"Somehow I don't think the newlywed gambit would work twice," I whispered.

"Probably not," she whispered back. She looked around and then wiggled on the seat, working her skirt up her thighs. She pulled it up almost to her waist and then wiggled her butt again, pulling her white, very small, bikini panties down off her butt. She looked around again and then worked them down her legs until she could slip them off her feet. She reached for the blanket and pulled it over her lap, leaving part of it on me. She found my hand and pulled it to her lap, and between her thighs. "Trust me, I'm not going to accuse you of anything," she whispered.

I pressed my fingers up her thigh until I could feel her wet lips. She had a considerable amount of inner labia protruding, but pressed up tightly to her outer lips from her panties. It took a few soft strokes to get her flowery lips freed up and my finger stroking between them. I let my pinky slide up and down her slit, rubbing across her hard clit at the top of each stroke and rubbing across the opening of her depth at the bottom. I looked at her face and saw her biting her lower lip in an attempt to both sit still and not make any noise while I teased her body.

Up and down my finger slid, her wetness growing until I could hear the soft splushing sound as I stroked her with my finger. I concentrated my attentions more on her clit as she used one hand to help lift herself up on the seat while she pulled her skirt even higher. She pushed her legs apart as far as she could in the tight confines of the seat, allowing me to roll my hand and push my middle finger into her vaginal opening. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned ever so softly as I pushed my finger in and out of her sopping wet depths. I felt her hand move to my lap and fumble with my pants until she had them open and her hand wrapped around my growing hardon. She started to stroke my dick under the blanket while I pumped a finger in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh damn," she whispered. "Ohhhh my, it feels so big in my hand. I want it. I want it in me when I come."

"Just how are we supposed to do that?" I asked, trying to get her to climax before she could think of any way to get us into trouble.

"I'm going to stand up and you slide over. Put it in me when I sit down and then make me come."

"Everyone will know."

"I don't give a fuck. It'll just be a second and then I'll pull off and sit in your seat."

She let go of me and put the arm rest between us up so all three seats were now together as one bench. She lifted herself off her seat and I reluctantly slid under her, the blanket still covering her lap and most of mine. She sat down on me, feeling my cock push into her hot wet depths. She leaned back against me and reached down to her own pussy. I felt her arm moving and knew she was playing with her own clit. It only did take her a few more seconds and she was climaxing. I wondered what people though as her head bounced and jerked with each spasm of her body. She only sat on me for a few moments and then wiggled herself off of my lap. The blanket pulled off of me, leaving me completely exposed, my glistening cock sticking up in plain view. The lady across the aisle clearly saw and suppressed a smirk as I tried to cover myself and get my shorts buttoned back up. The other problem was that the front of my pants were now wet. Apparently she leaked a lot more than I would have thought, and the front of my shorts looked like I'd peed in them. They were, fortunately for me, quick-dry, and I hoped they'd dry before we landed or I'd be damned embarrassed.

After we both caught our breath, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for a wonderful orgasm, after which she changed places with Liz.

"Did you have fun?" Liz asked me in a whisper as she leaned against me, her lips brushing my cheek. "it looked like you had fun."

"It was interesting, but why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you want me to do that? For that matter, why did you tell her I would?"

"I didn't tell her. I just suggested that you might enjoy helping her out."

"Honey, Liz. I came on this trip with you to have time with you. Not play around with every woman that happens to think I'm interesting," I whispered. "This was supposed to be you and me bonding and learning about each other. At least, that's what I thought it was."

She squeezed my arm. "I appreciate it. But I don't know that you really wanna know all about me."

"I wouldn't say I did if I didn't. you should know me by now."

She nodded. "I do, that much anyway. Let's talk about it later, okay?"

"Sure," I answered, putting my arm around her and pulling her against me.

The rest of the flight was as normal as one could expect. We sat quietly and watched the ocean below us out the window until we started to descend and they wanted us to all get ready to land. The three of us moved back to our original seats, put all the arms back down and settled in for the landing. I was on the aisle seat again, my pants mostly dry now. The woman across the aisle kept looking at me. I wondered if she was going to cause a problem when we landed and hoped she wouldn't. It was kind of unsettling to see the plane dropping toward the water with no land in sight, but at the last minute we flashed over a spit of land and then touched down on solid ground. We all sat and waited until we taxied to the gate and then started getting up after we finally stopped rolling.

"Just between you and me, I think you and your bride are in for an interesting ride," the woman across the aisle whispered to me as I stood and was getting our carry-on bags out of the overhead. "If I thought I could get away with it I'd have tried to sneak you back to the restroom for a mile-high fling myself." I looked at her with an obviously surprised look on my face, not sure what to say. "Honey, don't be surprised. It's not often I get to see a sexy cock like that, and despite what they say, some women do like to see a man's tool."

"Um. Okay. Thanks," I mumbled as she slipped her hand, with a piece of paper, into my shorts pocket, her hand sliding all the way in as far as it could go and then moving up in the pocket until her fingers were rubbing my dick through my shorts pocket.

"If you get bored, there's my number. I'll be on the islands a few days, maybe we can find a place and time to get together," she whispered before pulling her hand from my pocket. She moved away as the passengers started moving toward the exit, leaving me more confused than anything else.

"You okay?" Liz asked as she sat looking up at me.

"Yeah, fine," I answered, finishing pulling her bag out and setting it in my seat so she could pick it up. She slipped out of her seat, grabbed her bag and followed me down the aisle, catching up to me and grabbing my hand. We held hands down the stairs, across the tarmac to the terminal and all the way to the baggage claim. We got our bags and made our way to the taxi stand. It was only a short ten-minute ride through some narrow, winding streets and hillside roads before we pulled down into a large marina. The taxi stopped in front of a small single-story yellow building. I paid the driver after he unloaded our bags and then Liz and I headed inside.

"Ahhhh. You must be Mister and Missus Parker!" the young man behind the counter said. "Very good. If you would take your bags out to the dock, they will load them. We are waiting for one more couple to arrive and then you can take off."

"Thank you," I answered before we headed to the back door of the building. We followed a long, sloping boardwalk-type ramp down to the water where a float plane sat bouncing lightly against the floating dock. It looked a lot to me like one of those old flying boats from world war 2, but much newer. We walked down to a set of small tables where little trays of meat and cheese and crackers were set out, along with pitchers of ice water and lemonade. The pilot took our bags, including our carry-ons and loaded them into the plane after inviting us to some refreshments.

I was standing next to Liz, eating a cracker and holding a glass of lemonade when I felt a pair of arms slide around my body, one hand sliding up to my chest and the other down to my crotch. I felt the hand on my crotch cup and squeeze my cock through my shorts as a pair of soft tits pressed against my back. "Now isn't this a small world?" I heard a female voice whisper. "This trip just got sooooo much more interesting!"

I twisted my head around to see the face of the woman from across the aisle, just over my shoulder and standing not far behind, t he woman that I'd had sex with in the seat, a very naughty-looking smirk on her face.

"Oh damn," I mumbled.

"What's that, sweetie?" Liz asked as she turned to look at me. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, looking at the woman with her arms around me and then past her to the woman that shared the row with us. "Eva?"

"That's right. Like Samantha said, small world huh?"

"So it would seem," Liz answered as the woman behind me, released my dick and slid around me.

"I'm Samantha, if you hadn't already figured that out, and the sexy woman you already fucked on the plane is my best friend Eva." She leaned toward me and whispered, "And before you even think it, no we are not, but that doesn't me I can't."

"Um. Okay," I answered, trying to figure out of what I thought that meant was what it really meant.

"Ladies. If I can have your bags?" the pilot said as he walked up. "We'll be boarding in just a minute."

"Sounds like time to begin an interesting few days with you and your wife."

"Oh, we're not married," Liz blurted out suddenly, causing Samantha to look quickly at her.

"Ohhhh. Well, in that case, this might get even more interesting," she said with an even broader smile.

"Um, Samantha. Liz and I, we aren't married, but this trip is to kinda sort things out. I don't really think that what you are suggesting is going to happen."

"No? I think after what happened on the plane today tells a very different story."

I shook my head, more in frustration that anything else. I'd planned this to be for Liz and I to figure out our relationship, and now it looked like that was getting even more complicated. How you ask? By Liz stepping over and sliding her free hand up and down Samantha's back until her hand was working all the way down over her round butt. "I don't think we need to rule out a little play time, do we honey?"

"Mmmmmmm. Now that sounds much better," Samantha whispered before pulling away from me when the pilot announced that we could start loading.

The plane was fairly narrow with a row of about eight front facing seats down each side. Liz and I ended up near the back, sitting across the aisle from each other, with Samantha and Eva right behind us in the next to the last row. With everyone belted in the pilot started up the engines and we were quickly taxiing through the harbor toward open water. There were gentle swells rolling into the harbor as the pilot throttled up and took us past the breakwater. In moments the plane was racing over the waves and then practically sprung into the air as it broke away from the water at the top of a rolling wave. It was a much different sensation than a typical takeoff.

"We have about thirty minutes of flight time to the resort," the pilot announced in a loud voice. If you need to, there is a bathroom in the rear, but mostly it would be best to remain seated with your seat belt at least loosely fastened. We're expecting a smooth trip, but you never know for certain." He finished as the plane climbed higher into the air.

"Thirty minutes. Plenty of time," I heard from behind me moments before a pair of tiny, tan, lace panties dropped over my shoulder into my lap. I picked up the panties and held them up as I looked over at Liz with a "what the hell do I do?" look on my face.

Liz shrugged briefly, clearly leaving it up to me to decide what to do. I was still looking to Liz for guidance when my view of her was blocked by Samantha as she moved between us. She lifted the back of her skirt and awkwardly sat down on my lap, settling her left leg over the arm of the seat and her right in the aisle near my feet, leaving her legs partly spread. She leaned back against the side of the aircraft and wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked down at me and pulled the top of her wrap-around dress apart to expose her breast in a very large, lacy bra. Before I could react, she dipped her hand into her bra and slipped her big soft tit up and out of it, completely exposing her large dark areola and her rock-hard nipple to me.

"How about it, stud? Wanna tease me a little and make me come?" she asked over the sound of the engines, drawing the attention of the guy sitting in front of Liz. He twisted around in his seat at her comment and then sat, staring at us while Samantha lifted her breast and nipple toward my face, clearly hoping I'd suck the turgid, protruding nipple.

"You know we have an audience," I said quietly.

She looked around and saw the guy looking, but instead of making her stop, which I expected, she instead released her breast and reached to the hem of her dress pulling it up until her entire pussy was exposed. She spread her knees as far as she could, exposing a small forest of brown curls on her mound and her smooth, fat pussy lips. "Here you go. Like the view?" she asked him before turning back to me, not waiting for a response from him. "How about it? Wanna make a really horny girl come?"

"You really wanna do this? Right here?"

"Honey, after watching you fuck Eva on the airplane, I'd let you bend me over right in the middle of the aisle, as long as you fucked me to a climax like she had."

"Not bashfull at all?"

"I've learned there's a price for everything. If showing off my pussy to a guy I don't know is the price of a good orgasm, so be it."

"And if I do this?"

"I'll be happy and go back to my seat."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm going to sit here on your lap and tease you until you do or we get there."

I looked over at Liz who gave me a little grin and then blew me a kiss, pretty much telling me to do it. "That's how you want it?" I asked Samantha one more time.

"Oh yeah," she said with a grin.

"Alright," I answered, "if that's the way you want it." I used my arm to roll her slightly to aim her chest at my face. She held herself that as I slid my hand off her back, to her chest, lifting her big soft tit to my mouth. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, flicked and teased her hard nipple with my tongue. She moved her hand to mine, lifting her one breast, freeing my hand to move between her legs. She moaned softly and shifted her left leg, lifting it and holding it up and back, giving the guy across the way an even better view while giving my fingers access to press freely between her wet lips. I started to rub my fingers up and down her lips, feeling her wetness and letting my fingers stroke between her soft inner lips. She groaned in pleasure as I stroked my fingers across her hard, already excited clit, shifting her leg even more to prop it on the top of the seat in front of me so she could more easly hold her legs spread. I could feel how wet she already was as I stroked from the entrance to her depths all the way to her clit. I found her hard nub with the tip of my middle finger and began to stroke and tease it, drawing gasps and moans from her as my finger concentrated on it, drawing circles around it and then rubbing gently back and forth across it. Up and down my fingers moved while I licked and sucked her rock-hard nipple, teasing her closer and closer to climax. I could tell she was getting even more excited with each passing moment, and if she wanted to be finger-fucked in public, well, I might as well do it right.

I slid my fingers down her slit and then pushed two fingers into her vaginal opening, letting my thumb slide up her slit to rub across her clit. I pushed my middle and third finger in and out of her, each stroke dragging the end of my thumb across her clit, teasing and stroking it in time with my stroking fingers. She moaned loudly and began to try to rock her hips toward me, her leg propped on the seat back ahead of min holding her legs splayed wide. In and out I drove my fingers, glancing over momentarily to the guy in the seat ahead of Liz, his dick now out in his hand, stroking it in time with my fingers plunging in and out of Samantha.

"Oh damn! oh damn! oh damn!" Samantha moaned over and over, more than loud enough for the entire airplane to know what was happening behind them. I continued to tease her, her pussy getting wetter and her hips bucking harder toward my hand. I nibbled on her nipple and worked my hand a little faster, confident that her climax was moments away. "OH NO!" she suddenly cried loudly "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" she gasped, reaching for my hand and trying to push it away. "AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she cried as she pulled my fingers from her pussy, her whole body stiffening and her stomach tightening as her orgasm pushed over the edge. "AHHHHH!" She cried as she arched her back a little, a massive gush of her juices squirting from her pussy, up into the air and out into the aisle. A good portion of her juices landed on Liz's arm and lap as Samantha gasped and moaned on my lap, another showering spray pushing from her as she continued to climax.

"OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!" Samantha cried loudly, dropping her hand from her breast to between her legs. She covered her pussy with her hand as her body stiffened a third time, this time her juices captured by her hand and redirected down onto my lap. Her stiffened body slowly relaxed as she sat on me, her body still shuddering and trembling for long seconds as she struggled to catch her breath. "No, no, no, no!" she moaned as she continued to hold her hand over her pussy, her legs now closed to trap her hand between her thighs. "Ohhhhhhh. Nooooooo. Ohhhhh. I'm so sorry. I didn't, I wasn't, ohhhhhhhh." She gasped as she rolled more toward me, her face pushing against my cheek and my shoulder as she tried to hide her face. I could see her neck reddening as she blushed in obvious embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I didn't think, I mean, I didn't mean to," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"Yeah," I said as I held her on my lap, curled into a fetal position, or as close as she could on my lap. I felt her wetness soaking into my shorts and through the tiny little underwear Liz had me wearing. "Second time today someone has gotten me wet."

She pulled her face from my shoulder and looked at me apologetically. "I didn't think that would happen. I mean, I almost never do that."

"Yeah, well, I guess this time you did."

"Have to admit, it looked like it felt good," Liz said, seemingly unperturbed by being covered in Samantha's juices.

"I'm so sorry. Honest. I didn't mean to..." Samantha tried to apologize to Liz as she sat up, her tit still hanging out of her bra and dress.