Five Dates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me. Let me feel you fill me up," Liz begged as my cock swelled inside her. My body jerked and I felt a surge of cum lance into her, pumping deep in her pussy. Over and over my body jerked and flowed more into her until all that was left was an occasional jerk and twitch of my cock inside her. She let me slip from her and pulled me down into the water until we were kneeling in the gentle swells, letting the water move us side to side with each long gentle wave.

"Did you watch her come?" Liz asked me quietly.

"I couldn't not see. It was kinda obvious."

"Do you like to look at women climaxing?"

"What guy doesn't?"

"That wasn't the question."

"Yes, I do."

"Do you like to see me climax?"

"I do."

"But not at the hands of another man?"

"Definitely not."

"What about another woman?"

I was silent for a few seconds. "Only seen it once and it was pretty damn sexy. That morning at Donna's? You looked so hot climaxing on that woman's face."

She laughed. "I was so mad that you were there. I didn't want anyone to know and then all of a sudden, there you are. I had to work with you and all I could think of was that every time you'd look at me you'd be seeing me naked, coming on her face."

"Well, the image was definitely going to stay with me."

"The more I thought about it, the more I wanted you to... to think of that. I wanted to walk into a meeting and know that you were getting a hardon thinking of how I looked."

"Why?"

"It's what I was used to. Men looking at me like an object. Something to fuck and be done with. I wanted you to be like them."

"But?"

"But you didn't. You were cool, professional, kind and more than anything, discreet. No one would have ever known you'd seen me naked the day before."

"It wasn't appropriate. You had a reputation I didn't want to ruin it, and we had a working relationship I enjoyed. I liked it the way it was. I enjoyed chatting with you. We actually have a lot of things in common, or at least it seemed that way." She looked at me and then pulled us together. She hugged me tightly, almost as if she was afraid I might suddenly disappear or something silly like that. "Hey, it's okay," I whispered.

"Why do you have to be so damn nice? It'll make it so much more difficult when it ends," she whispered in a quavering voice, almost as if she were trying not to cry.

"Why would it have to end? Isn't that what we're here for? To know?"

"Because you're too good, too nice and way too sexy for it to last," she whispered after a few seconds.

"It doesn't have to end. Don't call us quits before we at least try." She let go of me and waded away quickly, wading to the stairs and then climbing them almost at a run. I waded to the stairs and by the time I got to the top she was lying on the bed, face down, crying. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her back. "Hey, talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she gasped into her pillow.

I turned her over, against her will, and pulled her to me, holding her much as I did that first night at her house. She tried not to look at me, burying her face into my chest, but I continued to hold her, her tears running down my chest. "It'll be okay," I whispered, stroking her hair. I didn't know what the problem was, but I knew enough from being married to Nancy that I wouldn't find out until the cry was over. All I could do was hold her and let her know I was there for her. The hardest was the cry we both had after she was diagnosed. That was the last time she cried on me. "Come on. What's the problem?" I whispered as she her crying started to fade.

"Nothing," she answered, still trying not to look at me.

"Women don't cry over nothing. Something is wrong. I can't help if I don't know."

"You can't fix this. You would have been better off not seeing me that day, not knowing what I was doing. You'd have been better off just being friends at work."

"Why? Because I saw you naked? I found out you were having sex with other women? Hell, that's far from the worst thing I've dealt with in the last two years."

"I don't want to hurt you. You're way too nice of a guy."

"How are you going to hurt me?"

"Trust me. I will. I can't not do it. Not when you find out."

"Find out what?"

"Nothing," she whispered as the tears started to flow again.

I held her until she stopped crying again and then eased her off my lap. She was either asleep or pretending to be, I wasn't sure which. I found the information and the phone and ordered us some food. If she really was sleeping, she'd be hungry when she woke. I went and sat in one of the chairs on the small deck, not bothering to dress.

I'd been sitting for almost fifteen minutes before I realized the woman next door, if you could call it that, was sitting out as well, sitting in the reclining deck chair, her feet on the padded end and her knees pushed apart. From where I was, I didn't have a closeup look but I could see her naked body, including her pussy, as she stroked one finger up and down her lips, the other hand teasing her nipples. She clearly noticed me watching her and smiled, making me suspect she wanted me to see her. As I watched she worked first one finger, and then a second into her pussy, pushing them slowly in and out while she watched me, or more correctly, watched my dick slowly harden until it was sticking up lewdly where she could see it.

In and out her fingers pushed, her wetness soaking her fingers as they pushed her body toward another climax. She never broke her gaze from me as she started rocking her hips, closing her eyes only moments before she climaxed. I saw her whole body shudder and spasm for long seconds before she opened her eyes again, smiling again at me and letting me watch her stroke her body softly.

I'd have continued watching her if dinner hadn't arrived. I stepped to the door and opened it, finding a topless maybe twenty-year-old local girl standing at the door in only a very tiny string bikini bottom. She held out my food to me while staring at my raging hardon. I thanked her and reached to take the bundle of containers from her. Instead she smiled and pushed past me, carrying the food to the one small table in the bungalow. She set the containers out, taking her time, as if she wanted to see my dick longer. I stood on one side of the table as she moved around it, setting the two plates in the package on the table and then the silverware, moving around the table in such a way to rub her practically bare ass back and forth across my hardon several times. If I hadn't been there with Liz, I might have reached out to grab her tits and fuck her, but that wouldn't be appropriate with Liz here with me.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked sweetly, turning to face me, very intentionally moving close enough to let my dick rub across her stomach and her now rock hard nipples to rub across my body.

"Not right now," I answered her softly, taking half a step back.

"You sure? Nothing at all?" she asked again, this time stepping intentionally close enough to push her tits against my chest slightly. I felt her hand find my dick and wrap around it. "I can do about anything, if you ask," she whispered.

I reached for her shoulders and gently gripped her upper arms. I pushed her back a few inches. "Um, did I do something here I wasn't supposed to?"

She smiled. "Um. Not exactly."

"So why?"

"The pilots were talking about how you made two women on the plane come so hard they got you all wet."

"Oh lord," I groaned.

"And when you came to the door naked and with a boner, well, I just thought maybe you'd like to play a little."

"Honey, you're younger than my daughter," I whispered. "You're really good looking, but I'm not here to have sex with the island girls."

"If you change your mind, I'll be around," she said, giving my dick a few strokes. She let go of me and walked to the door and out of it, closing it behind her.

"She wanted to have sex with you," Liz whispered from the bed in the gloom of bedroom area of the little bungalow.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"Did it matter? If I was, would you have?"

"Probably not."

"Why not? I thought she was pretty cute. A little on the chunky side, but in a cute way."

"Because I'm here with you."

"Didn't stop you on the plane."

I paused a moment. She was right, it didn't. "It should have then either," I answered her.

"No, what you did on the plane was exactly right. Get as much as you can, when you can, because it won't last forever."

I looked at her curiously as I walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I don't get you. You want me to have sex with other women in front of you?"

"I'm not going to tell you not to."

"Why not? I don't get you. Would you have sex if it was you and it was a hunky island guy?"

"Maybe. Would it upset you if I did?"

"Probably." I nodded.

"Would it have upset you if it was her and me?"

"Why?"

"Cuz I think you like to watch that kind of thing."

"I won't say it doesn't turn me on."

"So I should have come and joined you?"

"Just now?"

"Uh huh."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Liz. I'm here with you. I want to be with you and learn about you, and let you learn about me. Is that something you'd do if it wasn't me? Or are you suggesting it because you think I want you to do that?"

"I'm not sure I can answer that," she said as she climbed from the bed.

"Can't or don't want to?"

"Mmmmmm. Smells good. What did you get us to eat?" she asked as she walked to the table and reached to uncover one of the plates.

"You're avoiding the question," I said to her across the room as she sat down at the table.

"This looks so good. Come eat before it gets cold!"

I walked to the table and sat down across from her. "You're not going to answer, are you?"

"Nope," she answered before scooping a fork full of fish into her mouth.

"Can you at least tell me why?"

She looked up at me seriously. "Because if I do, then this will all end. This wonderful loving sweet gesture will all evaporate and it'll be gone. The one time in my life that I've felt like someone cared about me, and what I want, and what I feel, it'll all evaporate."

"I don't understand."

"I know. But it's all I can say."

"Okay, but expect me to keep asking."

"Michael. Please, don't. I'll tell you when I'm ready," she said quietly, her face looking like she was going to cry again.

"Alright. I'll try to wait," I said. I looked down at my plate, still hungry, but now also concerned. What was she hiding that she was so sure I would never be able to deal with? It couldn't be worse than Donna. But then, I guess Donna did evaporate. Or at least what we had did. I still cared for her, I thought I might even love her, but I couldn't deal with that kind of constant hurt, and I wasn't going to try. What could she tell me that was worse than that? I already knew about her ex. I knew about her daughter. I knew her at work. I just couldn't see what would be so horrible I'd give up on her.

We finished eating, talking very little. By then it was getting dark. We pulled the mosquito netting around the bed closed, lay down with each other and fell asleep, both of us exhausted from the trip.