Five Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

"Go ahead. Crawl up there and look. You don't have to do anything, just look if you want to." Liz whispered, her hands on her hips pushing her slightly toward the bed.

"You sure it's okay?" she whispered questioningly, looking over her shoulder at Liz's face.

"It's okay, trust me," Liz answered.

I could see the young woman's hands shake as she leaned onto the bed, clearly nervous, presumably not used to this kind of treatment by or in front of a couple. She moved slowly, almost hesitantly as she climbed onto the bed near my feet. She walked on her hands and knees the short distance up over my body until my dick was directly below her face. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I didn't have to wait long. She reached for my cock, grasped it in her small hand and lifted it up, pointing my precum leaking head at her face. She slowly lowered her face toward it and then engulfed my head with her hot mouth. I could tell it wasn't the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth by how she swirled her tongue around my engorged head.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I groaned softly as she teased me with her tongue, her hand beginning to stroke it slowly. Soon she had her face moving up and down in time with her hand, my head pushing deep into her mouth, almost into her throat with each slow stroke. I saw Liz climb onto the bed behind the young woman, stroking her bare ass and back with her hand. She slowly worked one hand lower, stroking up and down the outside of her thigh and then slipping hand between her legs to her pussy again. The young woman moaned around my dick, vibrating my hardon with the soft, deep tone of pleasure. I could see Liz's hand sliding between the young woman's legs, stroking her pussy and working her fingers between her lips and hear the sound as she grew wetter.

"You can sit on it if you want," Liz whispered, siding her other hand up and cupping one of the young woman's bare tits. "Just sit right down on it. Feel it slide slowly into you, stretching you, making you feel so full and sexy."

"Oh, I want to, but we're not supposed to," she whispered without much conviction, her hand still slowly stroking my dick.

"We won't tell if you want to," Liz whispered. "It'd be our secret."

The young woman looked back at Liz, who was still stroking her pussy and then at me. The young woman moved slowly, her hand holding my dick as she slowly climbed over me, her tits now hanging almost in my face. I reached up and gently pulled her down toward me, opening my mouth and engulfing the areola of one of her sexy tits. "Ohhhhhh my," she moaned as I sucked and licked her hard nipple. I felt her hand leave my dick and then felt another replace it, lifting me, guiding me as Liz coaxed the young woman to lower her hips down. I felt the hot wetness of pussy lips against my head as it was moved back and forth, spreading the young woman's juices around my already saliva coated head. "Ohhhhhhhhh," the girl moaned as she lowered herself further, forcing her tight little pussy over my long, fat cock. "Ohhhhh god," she moaned as she lowered herself lower. "So big."

"That's it. Stroke up and down on it," Liz coaxed, getting her to lift and lower, sliding her pussy up and down my engorged shaft. "There you go. Feel how good that is, teasing you all up and down inside? Sooooo good, isnt it?"

"It is. Soooo good," she moaned as I looked down to see Liz's hand between the girls legs again, this time from the front. She stroked her fingers between the young woman's lips and found her clit, drawing a gasp and another moan from her lips. "Ohhhhh. You're going to make me come," she moaned softly.

"That's it. Come for him. Feel his cock in you while you come and then feel him come inside you. Is that what you want? To feel you both come with each other?"

"Oh yes. Dianna said he looked so good."

"Dianna? That the girl from last night?"

"Uh uh, the woman next door. She wants to fuck him so bad. She want's to just come over and climb on his cock and... ohhhh god. I'm coming! I'm COMING!" she squealed as she started to tremble and shudder. I couldn't help myself. I humped my hips up toward her, only needing a few more strokes to send me over the edge. I felt the familiar feeling and the surge of cum flow up and into her as my body jerked hard. I lay there, watching her climax, her face a mask of pleasure as her pussy squeezed and massaged my surging cock.

I lay panting, watching her slowly recover from her orgasm, her look of absolute pleasure turning to one of concern and worry, maybe even fear. "I...I shouldn't have done this. I'm so sorry! Please! Please don't tell them. I'm not supposed to. I'm not allowed to have sex with the guests! I'll be fired!"

"Don't worry. I won't say a word," Liz whispered.

"But I can't hide this, what happened." The young island woman said with worry written all over her face. "I can't lose this job! There isn't anything else if I can't work here!"

"I don't understand," I asked quietly.

"I do," Liz answered. "She's afraid that your cum will give it away. Not to worry, I can fix that." She flopped on the bed on her back and held a hand out for the young lady. "Come here."

The cute, young island girl pulled off my dick, and moved nervously to Liz, as unsure what she had in mind as I was. Liz coaxed the girl to straddle her and then pulled her up her body to her face. The girl looked down at Liz as Liz pulled her pussy down to her face. Liz licked slowly along the young girls wet pussy lips, drawing my leaking cum from her pussy. I lay there watching Liz, stroking and licking the wet, leaking pussy, in front of her, both licking my cum from her and searching for her clit to tease her orgasm back toward climax. Liz wrapped her arms around the young girl 's thighs and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips while she flicked her tongue back and forth across her now exposed clit.

Liz opened her mouth and covered most of the young woman's pussy as she teased her clit with her tongue. I watched the young thing begin to shudder and then stiffen. With a huge groan and jerk the young woman began to climax again.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!" the she gasped as her stomach tensed and spasmed much like I do. She looked down at Liz with a look of surprise on her face as Liz continued hold her mouth over the young woman's pussy, making her stiffen and jerk three more times before the woman slumped back out of reach of Liz's mouth in exhaustion.

Liz grinned up at her as she sat astride Liz's chest, panting and sweating. "That should take care of the problem."

"Oh my god. That felt so, oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." The woman said, clearly blushing in embarrassment.

"Sorry for what?" Liz asked.

"I felt like I peed." She whispered so softly that I almost didn't hear her.

Liz grinned giggled. "No sweetie. You didn't pee. Haven't you ever squirted before? Mixed with his cum, it tasted yummy!"

I wasn't sure what the young woman thought, but she quickly pulled off Liz and climbed off the bed without a word. Her sexy little tits wiggled and shook as she moved to the end of the bed, finding her thong on the floor and bending over to step into it. She practically ran to the door and then out of it, leaving it standing open as she ran down the boardwalk, her essentially bare ass cheeks wiggling and bouncing with each step.

"That was fun," Liz said with a grin as she rolled over toward me and half onto me. She leaned her face to mine and kissed me softly. It took a few moments, but I started to return the kiss and we spent the next few minutes in a long, wet kiss.

"So, why?" I asked as I held her to me.

"Why what?"

"Why did you choose to do that, any of that?"

"I don't know. It was just, spur of the moment."

"Is it what you wanted?"

"Sort of. I also wanted to do something I thought would please you."

"Please me? Is this something you've done for men before?"

She looked down and stayed silent for a long time. "I've had to lick a guy's cum from his wife's pussy and take her come like that before, yes."

"Did you enjoy doing it?"

"Not then. But this was different. It was yours."

"I see." I wasn 't sure she understood where I was going. I shook my head and suggested we eat before it was all cold. After breakfast we showered together and got dressed in swim suits for our morning appointment to go snorkeling.

"That is one tiny suit," I said as she tied the last of the strings around her body. The bikini was miniscule at best, barely large enough to cover her areola and her pussy lips.

"You don't like it? I have lots more." Concern suddenly crossing her features.

"Do you like it?"

"Does it matter?"

"To me it does."

She thought a minute. "It's a little skimpy. But I thought you'd enjoy it."

"Maybe I don't want to share all your sexy parts with everyone. Got one that covers a little more?"

"I do."

"Do you like showing that much?"

"I wasn't ever given the choice."

"Then go through what you have and pick what you want to wear. Don't think about what I want, or what might turn me on. Think about what makes you comfortable."

She shrugged and took the tiny suit back off. She dug in the suitcase, pulled out a somewhat more conservative bikini and tied it around her body. "Better?"

"If you like it."

"Good. Let's go then."

We drove the little cart to the main building and were instructed where to meet the instructor. There were four couples, along with us, that were gathered to go diving. I was probably the oldest of the group, two of the couples being thirty at most. The instructor was an island native woman thirty-five or so, wearing nothing but the typical blue string bikini bottom that seemed to be the uniform of the resort. Her tits were evenly tanned, and easily a good handful-sized. Her body was slender and athletic, her arms and legs clearly muscular, in a feminine way. Her hair was a short-cropped, almost black, unruly mass that looked like it spent a lot of time in the salt water.

She welcomed us all and discussed what we would be doing, after which she handed out swim fins, masks, snorkels and emergency life vests. We all waded out waist deep, as instructed, after putting on the huge swim fins. She taught us how to use the mask and snorkel, and had us all kneel down and put our faces into the water and practice breathing with it. She waded among us as we got comfortable, watching us and correcting anything that she noticed was wrong.

She next instructed us in how to clear the snorkel when we came up, and had us duck all the way under and then rise up and blow the snorkel clear again. I couldn't help but notice how her little swim suit pulled against and almost between her pussy lips as she was standing in front of me, watching me dive down and then come up again, her pussy only a foot or so from my face. I wasn't intentionally getting hard, but apparently Liz noticed that I was while she was diving under and couldn't seem to help but reach over and grab my dick through my suit teasingly.

With all of us ready, the instructor too put on her fins and had all of us swim out a ways and do a few test dives while she swam around us watching us all dive down and touch bottom with our hands and then rise up again. We each did this at least a dozen times to get comfortable before we went out deeper. With everyone having successfully completed our dozen dives, we were all instructed to return to shore. We gathered up and were directed to a small boat the instructor called a dive boat. It was little more than a large pontoon boat with a large swim platform on the stern and two tip up ladders and seats most of the way around the perimeter.

Everyone found a seat and the boat pilot started us out toward the gap in the reef that protected our bay, while the instructor started telling us about where we were going and what we would see. I was trying hard to pay attention, but Liz had other ideas, pulling my hand to her lap and untying my swim suit so she could slip her hand in and play with my dick. Rather than make us noticed any more than we already were, I let her have her way, my fingers gently stroking the crotch of her bikini while she played with my rock-hard dick. One of the younger couples sitting across from us apparently noticed, and before long the husband was slipping his hand between his wife's thighs. She was slender and not at all bad looking, thirty at most, blond hair tied back in a long pony tail, pleasant face. She had on a very skimpy string bikini covering her modestly small boobs, maybe a full B cup at most. Her skin was only lightly tanned, and from the obvious tan lines that showed, the current bikini was much smaller than the one she had been wearing the last few days. At first I noticed his hands slipping between her thighs, causing her to clamp her legs together. After several attempts he finally got her to spread her knees slightly, allowing his fingers to tease up and down her crotch, much as I was doing to Liz.

We hadn't made it to the main ocean yet before he'd worked the tiny string bikini panty to the side, exposing her full, round lips and her sexily protruding inner labia. I glanced at his eyes and could tell he was staring at my hand between Liz's thighs, while he slowly stroked his fingers up and down his wife's now-exposed lips. I wondered if he was hoping I would do the same to Liz, but I didn't have to. Liz reached down with her free hand and pulled the crotch of her suit aside, allowing my fingers to now stroke her bare wet lips. I could tell from the looks of the guys across the boat from us, that she was showing almost all of them her wares, but from the stroke of her hand, she didn't seem to mind at all. I looked at the wife of the young guy across from us, the one with his fingers between his wife's legs. I could see her face flushed as she biting her lower lip. I could see him work his fingers deeper between her clearly wet lips, teasing her pussy and making her blush even more, either from embarrassment or excitement, I wasn't sure which. What I was sure of was that between watching the guy across the way stroke his wife, and Liz's handy work in my suit, that I had a massive hardon by the time we reached the bouy that we were apparently going to tie up to.

The topless instructor got our attention again, walking up and down between the two rows of us, admonishing us to be cautious of the dangerous wildlife she had described, and remind us of the emergency procedures if any of us got into trouble. With that done she invited us to the stern of the boat to enter the water and enjoy our adventure. Two of the couples got up and started to the stern, leaving Liz and I, with her hand still not pulling from my suit, and the couple across the way, still sitting on the bench seats. The guy across from us still had his finger stuck deep into his wife's pussy, almost as if he were trying to make her climax before they hit the water.

I gently removed Liz's hand from my suit and tied the string again as I stood up. Liz left her suit pulled to the side, exposing her pussy as she got up and then bent over, pushing her ass out at the guy across from us, exposing her whole pussy to him as she picked up her fins and mask from the floor. I was sure we were going to have to have a discussion about this later. I wanted her to be comfortable doing what she wanted to do, but I wasn't sure how much was what she wanted and how much was what she thought was expected of her. Only time would tell.

We walked to the stern and waited our turn to sit on the swim platform and don our masks and flippers. Hand in hand, Liz and I slipped off the platform into the water, bobbing up quickly and clearing our snorkels before starting to fin off across the reef in the general direction of the other two couples. The wildlife below us was beyond anything I could imagine. Vibrantly-colored fish darted to and fro under us, dipping and diving between huge heads of coral and sponges, huge leafy plants and sponges waving in the very slight current and gentle waves. It was as alien an environment as I'd ever seen in person. So much to see all at once it was almost overwhelming.

Liz tugged my hand and pointed down, suggesting we dive down for closer looks. I nodded to her and used the same techniques we practiced in the bay, we held our breath and dove down to see the coral and plants up close. I didn't have the staying power that Liz apparently had, running out of air after only fifteen seconds or so and kicking back to the surface only thirty or forty feet above. I cleared my snorkel, watching Liz gently move around over the reef before arching her back and gracefully slipping through the water back to the surface. She floated, face down, looking down at the reef, a hand held out toward me in invitation. I finned my way to her and took her hand, the two of us diving down again together.

We spent almost half an hour diving down and then surfacing, Liz able to spend much more time below than I could. I didn't mind. I was older and just didn't have the lung power she apparently did. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the beauty of the reef and its' creatures, not to mention the beauty and grace of Liz herself. She was an extremely good-looking woman, on land or under the water.

She came up near me and rolled onto her back for a few moments, pulling me toward her until I slid through the water and I was essentially laying on top of her as we floated. After a few moments she rolled from under me and cleared her snorkel for another breath of air and then moved back under the water. She reached for my suit string and pulled the ends of the bow I had tied in it. I was still reaching down to retie it as she dropped lower in the water, pulling on my feet to make me float upright, and then pulling my suit down my legs.

She popped up next to me and wrapped herself around me, stopping me from pulling my suit back up as she wrapped her legs around mine. I knew what she wanted, or more specifically what she was intending. I'd thought about it myself. She pulled the strings on her bikini bottom and pulled it off, handing it to me. Within moments she was working my rock-hard dick into her pussy. It's actually difficult to groan through a snorkel, but I did it. I felt her pussy force itself down on me and then her legs begin to push and pull to work herself on and off my dick in short little strokes. I held her hips and helped her, the two of us working together to force my cock deeper into her as her fluids lubricated us both. I pushed my hands between her life vest and her chest and forced the bikini top up over her boobs, not that I could see them with the darn life jacket in the way. We were happily playing and screwing when I felt a light smack on my ass, startling me.

I looked down and saw our instructor floating below us, shaking her finger and head at us, apparently admonishing us to not do what we were doing. Reluctantly we stopped and separated, my suit sliding all the way to my ankles and Liz essentially naked. It took me several seconds to manage to get my suit back up, but I gave up trying to tie the knot in the string with Liz playfully pulling it every time. She also refused to take back her bikini bottom when I tried to hand it to her, leaving her bare bottomed for all three of the other guys to ogle.

We took several more dives down, each one with me holding my suit bottom up so it didn't slide down my legs, before our time on the reef was up. I also noticed the guy that had been across from us, hanging much closer to us now that Liz was naked. Not much I could do, considering Liz got naked on her own and didn't seem the least bit inclined to solve it. Liz coaxed me to hang back while the other divers made their way back onto the boat, as if she intended to be the last one out of the water.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers