Five Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna come," I grunted.

"Good. Do it." She gasped as my body jerked under her. I drove hard up into her and felt a gush of my cum flow up into her pussy. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as the feeling of my cum flowing into her. Time and again my body jerked under her, though the amount of cum I had left to put into her was probably very little. I finally let my legs stick out again, leaving her lying on me with my shrinking cock still inside her.

I heard feet running down the boardwalk outside the bungalow only a minute or so later, the very distinctive girlish giggle of Liz stopping at the door. I heard her cry out, clearly playfully, and then silence. The two of us listened to the gentle moans and grunts coming from just outside the door.

"I guess he got what he wanted," she whispered. "I hope he's happy watching your cum leak out of me."

"Did you just have sex with me to spite him?"

She squeezed me a little. "It started that way. But it felt so good, that I ended up wanting it from you."

"I understand."

A few moments later, Liz walked in the door carrying four beer bottles. She walked over and looked at us with raised eyebrows before holding two bottles out for us. Rebeka pushed up and climbed off me, my cock pulling from her and our combined cum leaking down her legs as she climbed off the chair. I couldn't help but notice cum leaking down Liz's leg as well. Eddie closed the door as he stepped in, tossing his swim suit aside, leaving him as naked as his wife and I were. I could see his cock still dripping cum, almost as if he were proud of the fact that he'd just fucked my girlfriend. He looked over at Rebeka, now sitting in the other chair, her legs pulled back and apart so that her leaking pussy was completely on display.

"This what you wanted to see honey?" she asked him as she twisted the top of the bottle and then took a long swig of the beer.

"Looks like you two did get to know each other."

"We did. Did you know that his wife loved him so much she made him promise to fuck other women after she died?"

He looked over at me. "No, I didn't."

"Uh huh. She made him promise to go on dates that included sex. That's what they're doing here. Having a date to see if they're compatible."

"I see. And I need to know this why?" he asked warily.

"Because he has a fantastic cock and it felt sooooo damn good inside me. So good that I might even wanna try it again later. He made me climax twice, just with his cock."

"Uh huh. I see," he said with a suddenly concerned look on his face.

"No, I don't think you do. You wanted to partner swap because you wanted to fuck his wife, well, girlfriend. You got your fun. You fucked her right out there. We heard it. That's fine. But to get that, you wanted me to buy him off with my body. Well guess what, I did. And I loved it. His cock makes yours feel kinda ordinary. I might just have to find some partners at home to fuck too. Just so I can feel like he made me feel." I saw him look at me and then back at his wife. "That isn't what you expected, was it? You thought I might have sex, but you didn't expect me to enjoy it, did you. Well, I did. I enjoyed it because he made love to my whole body, not just sticking his cock in and getting his wickies off. So you opened this can of worms, now you get to deal with it. If you want to keep fucking me, keep me being your wife, you better damn well learn how to make love to me like that. Make me feel all woman all over. Make me want to have sex with you, not just let you when you feel like it. If not, well, there are a lot of men out there that can probably do it if you don't want to." She looked across at me, tipped the beer bottle to her lips and smiled behind it, giving me a little wink. I suddenly knew exactly what she was doing and why. I couldn't help feeling like he deserved it.

Liz looked back and forth between them. I could see her mind was hard at work, but I didn't know what she was thinking. I didn't know her nearly as well as I knew my late wife, and we were both good at figuring out what the other was thinking. I held a hand out for Liz and drew her down onto the chair with me, lying herself half on top of me, her left thigh resting on my cum-covered, but now soft, dick. I leaned my face to hers and kissed her. "So? You had fun?"

"Yeah. He, um. I held the beer and he had me ride on his lap on the way back and then, we, um, we finished out there," she said hesitantly.

"Must have been a fun ride."

"It sorta was. But now, I'm kinda wishing it was you," she whispered.

I smiled to myself. It was a very small win in my book, but a win nonetheless. "Good," I whispered. "I wish it had been too. I'd have much rather been doing that than what I did."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Did it feel good? Sure. But to be honest, I didn't much care when we started one way or the other. I don't need to have sex with someone besides you when I'm trying to be with you!"

"What if I want you to? What if I like seeing you have sex with other women? What if I want to be part of that, having sex with you and with other women?"

"Is that what you want? Is that what Liz wants in her heart? Or is that what you've been trained to think is normal."

"I don't know," she whispered.

"look over there," I said, telling her to look at Eddie and Rebecka, Eddie now lying half on top of his wife, kissing her neck and teasing her with his lips, clearly paying the kind of attention to her that she'd gotten from me, the kind of attention that she'd demand from him moving forward. "That, that's normal. Her letting him know what she wants, and him giving it to her. That's what I want and need from you. What is it in your heart that feels good. What do you as a person, as a woman, want from your partner?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "I really don't."

"Well, did it feel right to do what you did out there? Fucking him in earshot of me?"

"Actually, I when he was fucking me, I was imagining it was you."

"Then that should say something," I said, before leaning over to kiss her. Much to my surprise, the four of us spent the next hour plus laying on the chairs with our partners, making out. My dick was pretty worn out, but that didn't mean I didn't have other ways to tease and pleasure Liz. I suggested that I give her a little tongue action, but to my total shock, she said no. She didn't want me licking her after she had sex with someone else. More specifically, she didn't want me having to lick her full of someone else's cum. It felt very good to hear her say that, and in return I used my fingers, and eventually my recovered dick to give her the best climax I could.

Eddie and Rebecka also stayed with us and played on their chair. Eddie eventually convincing her with a lot of foreplay and teasing, that it was time to make love, which he did, long and slow and clearly intending to please her instead of himself. She thanked him enthusiastically for that, both verbally and by letting him come all over her face, something I presumed she didn't often do.

We decided it was time for dinner, and they headed to their bungalow to shower and dress while Liz and I did the same in ours. She put on an incredibly sexy dress that was backless and very short. She asked me if she should wear underwear with the dress. As short as it was, I thought she might end up flashing a lot of guys her stuff, but I left it up to her. She chose to not wear them, her tits, also free to move in the dress, wiggled and jiggled with each step she took on the high heel sandals she put on. We met Eddie and Rebecka a few minutes later outside by the carts, both Eddie and I complimenting the women on how incredible they looked. The four of us headed off in their four seat cart for dinner.

We had a very pleasant dinner, actually talking like two normal couples. We discussed things we did and liked and work and just normal couple things, which felt almost surreal after this afternoon. It was enjoyable. After dinner there was supposed to be as show down by the beach, and we headed down there, finding rows of logs to sit on for seats. We sat and watched the sun dip to the horizon, eventually touching it and then slowly disappear down into it. It was a very romantic and idyllic setting, which seemed to have an effect on Liz. She was soon sitting on my lap, my arms around her, kissing each other softly, lovingly. Part of me could could imagine us doing this as a married couple. What was more, this was exactly the kind of thing Nancy and I would have done if we'd have come here. Sitting, making out, not sexually, but emotionally. In some ways, at that moment I felt closer to Liz than anyone I'd been with since that day, even Trish.

Once the sun had disappeared, the beach was lit with a variety of torches and lights. About half a dozen native girls came on stage, not unsurprisingly topless. They did a number of dances in what I was pretty sure was nothing at all but grass skirts. After a number of those, some well oiled, much to Liz's pleasure, male dancers came on stage and did a variety of dances with lit torches that I wouldn't do if my life depended on it. The show didn't last overly long, about thirty minutes, after which the girls moved through the guests watching, trying to convince some of the ladies to join them on stage to learn one of the dances. It didn't take much convincing for Liz to join them. It took a lot more to get Rebecka to get up there, but Liz helped convince her. All in all about eight women got on stage with the six topless girls.

It was almost comical to watch the women trying to learn the dance, but progress was soon made as they learned the steps. A good portion of the dance style was clearly designed to wiggle hips wildly and also chests. The young topless native girls' tits bounced and wiggled wildly on their chests, while the dressed women tried to follow along. I couldn't help smiling and getting a hardon as I watched Liz wiggle, her unbridled tits bouncing wildly inside her dress top. A couple guys in the audience called for the women, as a group, to take off their tops as well. It didn't surprise me one bit that Liz did, undoing the strap that held the dress top in place behind her neck. The top of the dress hung down from the skirt portion, which rode low on her hips. Three other women also bared their breasts while Rebecka did take off her top, but not the little lace bra she had on.

They started the dance again, the women wiggling and bouncing to the music as they had been instructed. I watched and waited, seeing exactly what was coming. I wondered just how far she'd let the dress slide down before she pulled it up. Twice Liz tugged the waist of the dress up again, before letting it slide all the way down her legs, leaving her completely naked on the stage. She continued to dance and wiggle, turning to bounce her butt at us, her pussy completely visible as she bent to practically twerk at us.

Finally the dance was done and Liz came back to sit with me, still naked. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me, holding my face to her chest as she sat and panted for breath after the extremely active dance. "Did you enjoy the view?" she breathed.

"I did. Did you like showing off like that?"

"Well, I didn't mind showing my tits, I wasn't so sure about letting my dress fall off in front of everyone, but once it did, well, it was kinda fun."

"How much fun?" I asked quietly, trying to coax her to let me know how she really felt.

"Enough fun that I'm so turned on I'd fuck you right here if you'd let me," she whispered.

"Really? In front of everyone?"

She leaned down and tilted my head up to kiss me. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me in a long seductive kiss, sucking my lower lip and definitely turning me on even more than watching her bouncing her boobs. "I'm so fucking horny that if you don't take me home right now, I'm going to strip you naked right here and fuck your brains out!" she practically growled out when she broke the kiss.

"Hey Eddie? I think it's time to head back."

"Yeah. I agree," he answered, his wife sitting on his lap as well. We got up and walked to the little cart, Liz never putting her dress back on, almost as if she were enjoying the attention she was getting as we walked hand in hand, with her naked.

Eddie was driving, so he climbed in the front with his wife, and I climbed in the back. Liz stepped into the back with me and sat down next to me. In moments she was pulling my shorts apart and pulling my hard-on out. She moved onto my lap while Eddie was backing out of the little parking spot, and sat on my dick, sliding me into her sopping wet pussy. She wiggled around and then twisted to whisper to me. "This is how I rode with Eddie. I think I like it a lot more with you."

"I like it a lot more with me too," I joked, getting a little frown in response. "I'd have much rather you do it with me than him," I said, getting a smile now. As we rode down the road, each bump made us bounce on the seat, and my dick slide in and out of her. I could see why it made Eddie as turned on as it did. It was an incredibly titillating experience, but not enough to get the job all the way done.

When we got back we walked hand in hand to our bungalow, Eddie and his wife heading to theirs. We spent the next two hours making long, slow, gentle love, enjoying each other in a way that we hadn't before that night. I was glad I brought her. I don't think we would have gotten to this point if we hadn't, and I fell asleep more contented than I had in probably the last year.