Five Dates Ch. 10

Story Info
A final decision is made.
3k words
4.67
9.5k
19

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

It was early when Liz woke me. The sun wasn't even out of bed yet. She coaxed me out of bed, leaving Alyssa and Kathina behind and drew me toward the deck and the waiting ocean. The sky was just starting to brighten, a slight orange tint far on the east horizon. She held her finger to her lips to keep me quiet as she drew me down the stairs and into the gentle ocean swells that were sneaking into the protected lagoon of the resort. I could see that the ocean was considerably more churned up beyond the protective reef, the sound of the surf breaking over the rough coral drowning out the sounds of nature waking on the island behind us. She led me out into the lagoon until we were nearly chest deep, and then turned to face me.

"I don't want to go home. I want to just stay here and be with you like this forever," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What, naked?" I asked jokingly, getting a frown from her. "I'm sorry. That wasn't very nice."

"No, It wasn't, but if me being naked is all it takes to keep you happy, I'll stay naked all the time," she said as she stroked her hands up and down my back. "No, what I don't want to end is how you make me feel. I know it's only been a couple days, but you've already shown me more love and tenderness than the whole rest of my married life. I don't want it to stop. I don't want to lose this feeling, this connection to you."

"Do you think you will?"

"I think it's a good possibility," she whispered.

"I don't think..." I started to say, her fingers suddenly finding my mouth and covering it.

"No, don't. Please. I don't want you to say something you can't keep. I just want to go on believing that this fairytale can keep lasting, even if it is only a few hours more."

"You think it's going to go away?"

"I know it is, but I don't want to think about that yet. I want you to make love to me again, once more, here. Once more like I'm the most important woman in your life. Please?"

I didn't answer, but instead leaned my head down to kiss her. I pressed my lips softly to hers, feeling her hot breath mingle with mine, her wet tongue tease my own as I held her body tightly to mine. I could feel her breathing deepening, her hard nipples moving slightly on my chest as we both tried to breathe without breaking the embrace. Long minutes passed as we stood in the waves, slowly undulating side to side with each swell, feeling the desire grow in each of us. I felt my dick harden and press between her thighs as we continued the embrace, finally breaking it when she begged me to put it in her.

She lifted one leg, and I hooked an arm under it, spreading her legs and freeing her pussy to my touch. I gently stroked her lips, feeling her heat contrast against the warm, but still cooler water. My dick seemed to have a mind of its own, lifting and pushing up her thigh toward her lips as my finger stroked between her lips and across her clit. "Oh god don't tease me. Let me feel it," she moaned as she shifted her face so her cheek pressed to mine, her arms pulling our chests together. I agreed, it was time. I moved my fingers but a few inches, finding my hard dick and guiding it to her. I pressed my head to her opening and slowly pushed against it, bending my legs and shifting my weight to get me more vertical. The sea had washed away much of her natural lubrication, but I continued to press my head against her opening until it finally pushed into her. Little short jabbing strokes worked me deeper into her, an inch or so at a time. In and out I worked, forcing myself to be patient, forcing myself to work slowly.

"Let my leg down," she whispered. I did. I let her leg down and she closed her thighs around my cock. The two of us rocked slowly, working my cock in and out of her in short, gentle strokes. There was nothing rushed, nothing forced. I looked at her eyes and they told a story of her emotions, her desire, her want, her love. I could see from the look on her face that it was as important to her to make this good for me as it was for me to make it good for her. I knew this look because I'd seen it on my wife so many times over the years. Lying together in bed, slowly making love in the wee hours of the morning or the middle of the afternoon. It was a look I had come to enjoy, knowing that we were coupled in a way that was special to the two of us. I now saw that same look in Liz's eyes and face. For a moment it surprised me. Then I realized, this was the look I had been hoping to find when I was with a woman. Not a look of lust, not a look of desire, a look of contentment, of pleasure, of closeness. It was a look I hadn't even seen with Trish.

More surprising was that was how I felt too, as we stood there, stroking our bodies together, our thighs slapping gently under the water as we pushed our bodies toward each other. I was content. It was something I hadn't felt with anyone but my wife, except maybe Trish. I felt a little embarrassed, thinking about other women, especially Trish as I slowly made love to Liz, but the sudden feelings deep inside, in my heart couldn't help but accept that I had fallen in love with Liz. I hoped that I Trish would understand. I knew she wanted me. I knew she hoped that she and I would be the pair in the end, but in that moment I knew that wasn't what I wanted. What I wanted I had in my arms at that moment.

I could get used to her pushing me to have sex with other women, not that I needed it or even planned on looking for it. I didn't need to have sex with other women away from her, but if she wanted to share with me, I could do that. I couldn't share her with other men. I could never get used to that. Sharing her with another woman, as long as I was involved seemed much more easily accepted. She said that I was enough man for her, and she didn't need other men to make her feel complete. I believed her when she said I would be enough.

In and out, we moved my dick, pushing both of us toward climax. It wasn't hurried or rushed. I wondered what she was thinking as she closed her eyes and let the orgasm that was moments away wash over her as fully as the waves were. Her whole body spasmed and shuddered, her clit sliding along the top of my shaft with each stroke we made. I knew enough about her now to know she was coming hard, probably very wetly, though the ocean took care of that part. Her pulsating pussy was what I needed to get over the crest. Down the long hill of climax I tumbled, my body spasming and jerking as I pumped shot after shot of cum into her. Her soft moans and gasps told me she felt my offering and the smile on her lips told me she accepted my gift.

We stopped moving, just stood in the water, swaying side to side with the waves, our panting for air making our chests rub together, keeping her nipples hard between us. "I love you, Michael," she whispered. "I know I promised to not say it, but I can't help it. I do love you."

"I know," I whispered. "I see it in your face every time we make love. I see it in your face when we're cuddled together. I even see it in your face when you're being playful."

"You see it in me that often?"

"I do. You have the same look that Nancy used to have. Except when we were having a fight of course."

"We don't fight."

"We will. It's inevitable. But that's okay. As long as we make up there's nothing wrong with a little disagreement now and then. Come on. Let's go in before we turn into prunes out here."

She giggled and we walked hand in hand through the gentle waves back to the bungalow. We heard moaning and stepped in to find Alyssa and Kathina locked in a sixty-nine in the middle of the bed, both eagerly licking each other's wet pussy lips, both also very close to climaxing. Liz pulled me back out to the deck and we cuddled on one of the lounge chairs and watched through the bug curtain as the two of them coaxed their partners to relatively loud and apparently satisfying climaxes. "If you came home from work and found that in your living room, what would you do?"

I looked at her curiously. "I'm not sure, why?"

"Would you just join in, or would you watch?"

"Not sure. I guess it depends on who it was."

"What if it was me?"

"You and someone else? I's probably join in."

"If I was on top, would you fuck me?"

"Definitely."

"What if I wasn't. What if it was someone else on top? Would you fuck her?"

"I doubt it."

"Even if you were invited?"

"Maybe if I was invited. Why? Planning on having me come home to that?"

"Never know."

"You don't have to. I think I'm going to be plenty satisfied with just you."

"You sound like you made up your mind."

"Not completely, but I can see enough to say that I think we might be able to work out. The question will be, what happens when we're back home again and we have to deal with real life? Will it still be as attractive and comfortable as this is right now?"

"I hope so," she whispered, giving me a tight hug. "I really do."

Alyssa and Kathina rolled apart and lay on the bed on their backs, panting, their naked tits rising and falling as they gasped for breath after their intense climaxes. I had to admit, it was fun to look at and even play with so many sexy bodies. Not that it would have ever happened before, but now, it might be hard to go back to a single woman. Hell, when I got back I still needed to deal a few problems. "What am I going to do about that damn thirty women thing Julia spun to her boss?" I asked Liz.

"Well, let's see. You can take six more off the list from this trip. If you want I can even see if we can coax another mile high one for you."

"Really? You want me to fuck a strange woman on the airplane?"

"You mean again? Sure, why not. Looked like you had fun. You did, have fun I mean, right?"

"Well, yeah. But still."

"So why not do it again?"

"I don't know that I will ever get used to you not caring about who I have sex with."

"I do care. I decided you can fuck anyone you want. But I think I want to be there."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I can't exactly explain why, but I know now that you are something different. Something I don't want to lose. I don't want to take the chance that you will find someone else, someone better, but I also don't want to stop you from looking and enjoying the variety that is out there. I don't want you to get bored and go looking behind my back. I'd rather do it right there with you, share it with you, do it with you. I'm fine with a woman's face between my legs or mine between hers. I don't mind seeing your cock sliding in and out of another pussy, as long as when night comes, it's my bed you're climbing into. I've never had a man I could say that about. Not until now."

"And you think I'm that special?"

"I don't think, I know. I've known it for a long time now. I've seen it and felt it every time we make love, and yes, it is making love that we do. I've seen you have sex. I've seen you fuck. And I've seen you have sex with me, and its different. Your face is so filled with emotion. Not just pleasure, enjoyment. No, it's filled with something deeper. I've never had sex with any man that looks at me like you do. It makes my stomach have little butterflies in it. I love the feeling and I don't want to lose it. If I ever see that look on your face when you're having sex with another woman, I'll know. I'll be ready. Until then, I can watch and share and play with you and know that the one you love is me."

"That's a hell of a mouthful coming from you."

"It is. But it's important I say it. I want you to know. I don't know what's going to happen when you get home, when we get home. But I want you to know. You're the one I want to be with, forever."

"You know, I don't want to go home either, but I think we need to. Reality can be a cruel taskmaster. I can't promise what will happen when we get home. But I can promise that what has happened here, between us, is not going to go away."

"What does that mean, exactly?"

"Exactly? What it means is that when we get home, I would like you to pack a bag and come live with me for a while. Let's see if we have the demons of your past life extinguished enough for you and me to grow together."

"You mean that? Really? I mean, that's really what you want?" she asked excitedly.

"It is. I don't know if it will work, but I wanna try. If you're willing that is."

"If I'm willing? Are you crazy? OF FUCKING COURSE I'M WILLING!" she shouted, practically jumping up and down as she lay half on and half off of me in the chair. She wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered a huge, wet kiss on my lips, and then another and then a softer, longer one and then one that seemed to never end. "Yes lover. I'm more than willing," she finally answered breathlessly after breaking the long kiss.

"You know, the plane doesn't get here for another couple hours. Anything you wanna do to kill a couple hours?"

She grinned at me. "Yeah, I wanna go swimming and make love to you in the ocean again."

So we did. We spent the next two hours intimately touching, having sex and just generally lying with each other, forgoing any sort of clothing until it was time to go. Alysa and Kathina said their goodbyes and disappeared before we had to get ready to leave. But there was no doubt in my mind that their influence was what cemented my mind to the decision I had come to. I just hoped that all the women I'd been screwing didn't mind the decision I made. Though Liz promised to make it easy on them by allowing them to still play with me from time to time, as long as they didn't mind her being part of it.

I had a hunch that my life over the next few months was going to be even more interesting than it had been. Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Liz made sure I knew that the thirty women thing still stood. She had a number of friends that she thought would enjoy the chance to fill the last ten spots on the list.

Epilogue:

Did I still miss my wife? Oh yes. Terribly at times. But Liz understood and she also understood that when it happened, she should hold me and not be jealous, because she knew that now, it was her growing in my heart the way my wife had before. The two of us learned to live together comfortably and were married six months after that long date.

Two years after the date, Liz was still setting me up with women to have sex with, but she always participated, and she made sure that when it was over, it was her and I sleeping together. It was her way of making sure I never got bored, as if I would, given her penchant for teasing and flashing. She made sure to include Trish in her frequent offerings, her way of saying thank you to her for bringing me to her. No, my ex-sister-in-law wasn't ever going to be my wife, but until she did find a man that gave her everything that she hoped to get from me, Liz would continue to make sure she shared some of the spoils of her success.

In two years I'd had sex in more places than I could imagine. Liz had learned that sex in a variety of places, including some semi-public places, was a real turn-on for me. She frequently wore as little as possible, but I never asked or demanded. I let her wear what she chose, but always made sure to let her know how much I liked it, or didn't like it. She was surprised that some of her sluttier outfits were not my favorites, unless we were headed for a special date. I'd never been to a nightclub or dance club before, except for the naked one, but that changed, and those slutty outfits were perfect for what she intended.

Life with Liz was different, there was no doubt about that, but I was sure that it was the right choice for both of us. She made sure I would never be bored with her. But that's another story altogether.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers