All Comments on 'Five is a Party!'

by vhornybimale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i am easy

I'm easy to satisfy. Any story about any subject that gets me hard rates a good score! This explains the 100 for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmm...

Got to cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total Sexual Enjoyment

Enjoyed the story. My wife and I swing with groups and enjoy it very much. Both of us are Bi so we have lots of options for sex. Lots of times we'll go out to an ABS location and see which one can be fucked the most and/or suck the most cocks. We do this together in the same booth or room. There are nights where we each go our own separate ways. For scoring purposes it does'nt count if you don't take the cum. When we get home at the agreed time we suck all of the juices out of the other person. Yes, we are both a couple of whore sluts always searching for another cock or pussy to eat. We love what we are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wish I was you

I hope this really did happen for you it is everyones fantasy cum true

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
The perfect party

Widh I had been there!

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Lucky Guy

The couples are obviously swingers who interact pretty often. They were looking for a bisexual male who help them expand their horizons. The new addition fit the bill perfectly as he was comfortable with both male and female. The Lucky Guy got to enjoy the best if both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent horny story. Would’ve been improved if the lady had huge sensitive breasts and more mention of the sexy stiletto shoes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous