All Comments on 'Five Steps to Delta Nu'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great story!

Thanks for your efforts... again. You have become my current favorite author on this site and I always look forward to your newest submissions. Your stories have an outstanding balance, from teasing anticipation to "climax". Again... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great fun

Hi there from Sweden

I really, really like this. A sublime combination of rather stylish english and naughtiness. Over-the-top in just the perfect way. Full marks.

/KG

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
More Good Stuff!

Well, I know I'm well behind in reading your stories, but I will catch up fast. The stories are so detailed that one feels a part of the action. There's a lot of insight displayed here as well as enough eroticism to excite the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, not one bad spot. You should put more stories about delta nu's, maybe even a lesbian scene like in the invisible man

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
Always superbly written

I love how your stories cover so much ground and are so detailed. You bring your characters to life and enthrall us readers. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent - more pls!

That was great, I wouldn't normally choose such a long story, and I've never commented before; but Bree is a favourite of mine, and your writing is excellent. Good work!

If I was to be bold as to make a suggestion, you hint at her learning about how she can use the innocent/ devilish, angel/ whore technique for best effect- I'd really love to see you make Bree get nasty and take it (as she so often promises on film!).

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
More Good Stuff!

Well, I know I'm well behind in reading your stories, but I will catch up fast. The stories are so detailed that one feels a part of the action. There's a lot of insight displayed here as well as enough eroticism to excite the reader. (This is a copy of a previous comment made under a mistake in my user name.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the ending.

the ending i find repulsive, she goes to mans house, clearly the man has moved on, she then removes her clothes, and seduces him. that man who has a new life with out her is again denied when he wants but then because of her wishes he is allowed to penetrate. this ending makes the protagonist sound like a heartless bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another take on the ending

I don't know what that other poster was thinking, he must not have read the whole thing. I thought the end was the sweetest thing I have read in a long time, it was perfect. That's what I love about this author, you don't JUST get a hot story that gets you off, you get an engaging journey with creativity and characters that you care about. I would love to see more about how Bree got back together with George, I know she must have at least dated some hotter guys, what happened with them? What made her decide George was the only one for her? I would love to hear about the first time she helped him seal a contract as well.

Great stories, I love them very much!

Daisy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, shame about the end

Great story over all but I think the end ruined it a little, it should have been left on the edge so the story could have continued.

The story is awesome and I love that its not just sex

She should have done so much better and I would love to read about candys enitiatipn

ZladyblueeyesZladyblueeyesover 10 years ago
This has everything!

I'm working my way through everything Mr. Petersunn has written and all of the stories are great. I love the combination of super hot scenes, and totally silly, laugh-out-loud, humor. I really liked this one, including the ending. I thought it was romantic. I think this is an extremely versatile, imaginative writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of my all time favourites

Please continue with this universe. You must write more

highshine808highshine808almost 5 years ago
five steps, four stars

i really wanted to give five

but couldn't honestly.

overall excellent tone,

alternately provoking

laughs and erections.

(especially enjoyed

the professors dilemma

and the private dance)

but the beginning was tepid

the library scene overwrought,

the striptease trite and garish,

and the grand finale wavered,

lost ground when she ceded,

and fell flat at the finish line.

bree is a gem of a lady,

shrewdly naive,

ruthlessly devoted,

keep it up, i'll read more,

especially of her entertaining

her lame husband's clients

to inflate his questionable value.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous