Five Women and One Lucky Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexa baby, you love your friend Kara, don't you?" I approached my daughter on little cat's feet, knowing well how children can react badly to perceived changes.

She smiled and nodded, her face beaming. "Yes daddy, she's, like, my best friend, EVER!" She said to me and then, corrected herself. "Cepting you and Shay, of course!"

"You know that she isn't happy where she is living, don't you?" Alexa nodded although she glared at Shay. Evidently, she hadn't wanted me to know the extent of her friend's unhappiness.

"Well, yeah daddy, but that's because her parents are stinky!" Alexa informed me. I had to keep from laughing at her childish choice of words, although they likely were more succinct than she knew.

"Well, maybe we can do something about that, what do you think?" I continued.

"Oh yeah daddy, that'd be neat!" Alexa chimed up as she looked me directly in the eyes. "Like what?"

"Well, you know that Kara's parents aren't her real parents, right?" My daughter nodded, wondering just where I was going with this. "I was thinking that maybe, your friend needs to have a real daddy, like you have. If you thought it was something you might like, I would be willing to bring her here and adopt her, just like I did with you!"

You'd be surprised at how strong a little girl can be when she is really, really excited about something. Alexa nearly knocked me down; she was hugging me so hard and crying. "Oh daddy, daddy, that'd be so cool!" She said. Then her big blue eyes went wide with further delight. "Daddy, if you 'dopt Kara, would that make her myreal sister?!" When I informed her that it would, the tears started up again and she could barely speak. I looked over at Shay and wasn't sure who was crying harder, her or my daughter.

It took a bit of legal wrangling, but a few months passed and Kara came to live with us. She asked in a timid little voice if she could call me "daddy" now. It seemed like an odd question until I learned a few weeks later that she had never known her real father and the foster parents weren't exactly loving and supportive.

From that day forward, you never saw one of my girls without the other in tow. Alexa and Kara were joined at the hip. In school, they refused to be separated. They tried, in the 5th Grade and both of my girls threw temper tantrums that got me called in for a parent-teacher conference. When I asked in a straightforward manner why the school felt the need to split up such two loving sisters, I got blank stares and lame excuses. I left with my girls returned to sharing a classroom and two little girls who looked at their daddy as if he was a big hero.

My girls showered me with love and affection and Shay, well she showered with me and kept my libido in check -- partially. Now that I was a success, there were some very tempting offers coming my way. Shay and I were just fuck-buddies, so yes; I succumbed when I felt so inclined. I had more free time now that my girls were becoming independent young teenagers.

Despite all the craziness that was going on in my life, what happened a little over a year ago still took me completely by surprise. I had been away on a book tour for my most recent novel. There was a fire in the last book store where I was supposed to do a signing, so I took the opportunity to come home a day early and take my 3 best girls out to dinner. I thought it would be a nice surprise for my little family.

I was the one who got the surprise. I entered my home to find my two young, barely-legal daughters in a torrid embrace. I was so stunned that I can't recall to this day who was on top of whom. I remember that the girls were in really scanty lingerie, stripper heels and making love with such passion that there was no way this was their first time together. A loud scream from, Alexa, I think, shattered the silence. They broke apart and two sets of eyes looked at me for a response. I didn't have one yet, I was still in shock. My next thought was to wonder where the hell Shay was. While the girls no longer needed a nanny, I was away enough that I had kept her on to help run the household -- and as a companion. By now, she was family and I truly would have missed her had she decided to move on.

My girls and I were just staring at one another, neither of us saying a word for what seemed like an eternity. Then, as now, it was Kara who addressed the elephant in the room. "Well daddy, now you know," she said without making any attempt to cover her near-naked body. "We would have told you a long time ago, but Alexa didn't want to risk alienating our daddy." With that, the girls gathered up what little covering they had and went upstairs. A few minutes later, Shay came downstairs.

"So, now you know about -- them," she said, revealing in one brief sentence the fact that I was the only one who hadn't known. "I suppose the only question to be asked now is what do you intend to do about it?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I said without trying to raise my voice to a near-manic scream. "I can't allow that to continue -- it'sincest!

Shay kissed me on the cheek and shook her head. "Technically, it isn't. They aren't related by blood, only through being adopted by you. No matter what happened -- or happens -- there is no real incest in this household."

I looked at Shay and knew the answer to the question before I even asked it. "Have you ...?"

She nodded. "Yes, I've been with them -- separately and together and several times. They were both curious about sex with women and once they reached legal age, I said that I'd give them some helpful tips if they promised me not to be careless or promiscuous. Those two adore each other and always have. They were going to do this whether or not I -- let's just say, aided and abetted. They're smart, healthy and I have to admit, gangbusters in bed. I have no regrets and you shouldn't either."

I looked at Shay and said "I have no idea what you're talking about." I didn't when I said that and then, with a cold shock of reality hitting me in the face, I did. "NOT going to happen," I said to her and this time, I'm pretty sure I did raise my voice. "It's different for you, but they are my daughters!"

"Who are bothlegal adults and have made it clear thatno man is ever going to touch their gorgeous little bodies, save for their own beloved daddy," Shay explained to me. "Face it Brad, you're caught between a rock and a hard place. You've dated a lot of young women, face it, you're a bit of a dog. If they weren't related to you, you'd jump at the chance to bed either one of them. Tonight is your lucky night -- everything is out in the open and you can bed both of them!"

"But -- I can't!"

"You can, daddy!"

I looked around to see Alexa, clad in a slinky black negligee, holding her sister-lover's tiny hand. I wanted to say something parental, but damn, Shay had a good point. My girls were both true beauties!

"We want this daddy, there is never going to be another man who loves us as much as you do, who has sacrificed as much as you have," Alexa continued, with her sister nodding in agreement.

"We, um, sort of know that you're good in bed, daddy," Kara giggled nervously. "Shay isn't exactly quiet in bed and as soon as we were old enough to figure out what was going on ..."

I groaned in response as the thing I feared might happen was confirmed. Still, I held firm to my resolve ...

... for all of about 30 seconds as two gorgeous, lingerie clad, barely-legal teen girls swarmed all over me and tackled me to the ground. Shay blew me a kiss and left the room with a chuckle. Alexa was fumbling with my clothes while her gregarious sister was kissing me as often as she could manage. Some might condemn me for it, but I had to give up the fight. I knew my girls would win the battle, so why fight it? I trusted that they had considered all of the repercussions and were ready for whatever came our way.

The little imps were virgins, at least to heterosexual -- well, heterosexual three-way -- sex, I knew that much. You would never have known if you weren't reading what I am telling you here and were just observing their performances. The two little hotties worked me over in tandem as if they had years of experience. If Alexa was in one place, her younger sister was another. Not a part of my body went without attention. I wondered how my twoseemingly innocent little ones had learned so much, so fast. I would find out the answers to that, but not for a while.

"We really, really wanted this, daddy," Alexa sighed happily as her young body hovered over my rock-solid shaft. I would have liked more time with my girls and more foreplay, but with the two of them so eager, patience was not a virtue. "We want you to make love to us at first, but then,fuck us like we're your personal cum-sluts!"

"Which weare, daddy," Kara breathed as she and her sister exchanged sexy kisses. "We are both going to be your personal fuck sluts!"

I knew that this was wrong and I struggled with that, but as with anything my girls had ever wanted or needed, I found that I could not deny their wants. I looked at Alexa's smiling face beaming down at me and then, the deed was done. With one forceful shove, my little girl impaled herself on my cock.

As there didn't appear to be any tearing or signs of blood, I rightly assumed the girls had done the deed themselves or perhaps, with another participant. "It's everything I dreamed it would be," my cock-crazed little blonde groaned as she moved around and up and down on my dick. "Oh Kara, my beautiful lovely sister, I can't wait for you to experience this! I know you'll love it just as much as I do!" Her sister was alongside of us, playing with Alexa's gorgeous tits and openly admiring the two of us having sex.

"Well, of course I will, silly baby," Kara said before offering her sister her long and sensual tongue. Once the kiss was done, she added "I'm just as much a fuckable little slut as you are, maybe even more!"

"What do you think, daddy lover?" Alexa asked as she ground her slender hips against my midsection. "Did you make the right choice in allowing us to fuck you?"

I nodded, overcome with emotion and too confused to speak the thoughts I was voicing. I could see Kara flitting about, participating in any way that she could. It came as a bit of a surprise to me that I didn't feel complete yet, because I had yet to be with Kara in the same way I was with her sister. I grabbed for her and managed to position her over my face, facing her sister. The girls were now able to touch and kiss and caress each other. Here now, we were truly a family. A kinky, perverted family, but a family nonetheless. For the first time, we were fucking as a family. I came to a quick realization that I did not want it to be the last time.

While I flashed back to that first time, I let my mind rejoin the present. Kara was now on her knees, giving me one of her A-Plus, sloppy blowjobs. Alexa was eating her sister's cunt and I knew that likely, the couch would require a good cleaning when we finished.

"You couldn't have waited another hour until I finished with the upstairs bedrooms and my shower?" Sarah mock-scolded our girls with a tell-tale grin. The girls and I knew that she wasn't too upset, because she was already slipping out of her bathrobe and preparing to join our loving little family.

12