All Comments on 'Five Women Extract Carl's Sperm'

by MarianneFromThePool

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

And the video will be available online soon at your favorite porn site! LOL!

Hot very detailed some part of every male envies Carl! Only downer Is each part was a bit short. Well done and well written but needed to be stretched a bit. Like foreplay there can never be enough!

Looking forward to more tales from the pool!

Cheers

SAGE

PS: Happy New Year! Your story got mine off to a happy start!

cmj711cmj7115 months ago

This would be a perfect exercise for a subby to experience.

All the attention on his little guy, naked & probed & stroked, in a room of women fully dressed.

Kinky & humiliating, a wonderful combo!

maddictmaddict5 months ago

Thank you Ms. Johnson for teaching these ladies the proper way to jerk me off. My Cock is not a clit and likes long full stokes up and down my shaft. Don't twiggel it like you might do with your clit, back and forth. It goes with out saying for all of us don't stop, don't stop

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! Loved it. My only suggestion for improvement might be for Mrs. Johnson to have the ladies tweak and rub his nipples to help stimulate him to release more pre-cum. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish I was Carl.

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

Still so frickin 🥵 HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This series of stories was just so hot. Had me on edge the entire time, wishing I'd had some sexy older ladies to milk and train me like Carl. Hope there is more to come and would be good if Carl is joined by the other boys mentioned in your first story so they are milked and anally massaged together.

Bumpkin58Bumpkin58about 1 month ago

Great series. I very much enjoyed it. First comment, please number the stories, the order can be ascertained from the posting dates but it is somewhat of a pain. Second comment is to keep the names consistent. In one of the early the boy appears to also called Craig. In the last couple of stories you started with the Martin's then switched to Johnson's.

HardBenHardBenabout 1 month ago

Absolutely loved these stories about Carl.

SUPER erotic.

What a lucky fellow!

Great writing.

fegatonfegaton20 days ago

REALLY enjoyed this! VERY, very hot!! Could easily imagine myself in Carl's place, and I'm sure I will, the next time I jerk off.. Wish they had played more with his nipples and used their tongues to moisten his little hole before finger fucking him. Displaying his milking on the big screen and the mention of the video at the end of the story was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I'm jealous!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarianneFromThePool@MarianneFromThePool
Just a horny older lady who happens to work in a very sexy swimming pool in London and doesn’t mind talking about it. Divorced, single and open to adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES