All Comments on 'Flame of Cytherea 05'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Flaming

The flame of love destroyed the power of darkness . I like your stories and can't wait for the new chapters .

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Love this story

Love this stoy and really love these characters. Please don't abandon them. I hope you continue to write about them. 5*. one suggestion-really should be longer. Too rushed and not enough developement. Admittedly this is at least partly greed on my part-wanting more, but it would make a great story even better. thanks again for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Love the stories.. how long till the next chapter/book? I can't wait

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 9 years agoAuthor
Too short

I thought the plot moved rather smoothly actually.

The characters, relationships, inner issues and side plots were underdeveloped, not because I was in a rush, but because that will just make the next major plot/book that much easier to write and that much better. I didn't want to tie everything up in a neat bow in one book. I wasn't in a rush, just needed to spread things out over the books really.

After all, a book with just a plot and no character dev would be boring. It's one of the reasons I wrote the Jim stories as four characters. There I did the opposite, faster character dev and one over plot. I don't want to go generational in this story.

As for a time frame, I am not quite sure. But it won't be that long.

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 9 years ago
Quick and dirty

Short, fast paced story, but overall very enjoyable and worth while. Looking forward to what else you have in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it and can't wait for more. Also its nice to see your alive dark pulse hurry up and edit ch. 5 already. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This was such a great story. Loved ever minute of it thank you for sharing. Would lIke to read more in this world if you are so inclined.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Loved it all and hope you continue with this series soon.

I may have imagined it or mistook it for slightly rushing this last chapter to end the main plotline - but wasn't there a few small death flags in this chapter? I went through it all feeling almost sure someone was going to die at the end of the chapter, but when noone did I was very relieved. It seemed to be leaning towards Kat too - which I would hate.

Also was kinda thinking Arnath is still alive - maybe as he's a mage he could've just switched places with someone else in mid-air, and since Nora didn't know what he looked like to begin with~...

And since it seemed more like the king was murdered than anything else, I was thinking maybe Arnath did it...?

Aaanyways - can't wait more in this story. Hope you continue soon, and meanwhile maybe I'll try out another series of yours :)

aeg06aeg06over 9 years ago
fast forward

I enjoyed the story that you put forth, it was enjoyable to read. I understand the minor plothole issues but the only real issue that seems to appear in this chapter set is the feeling of being rushed so it can end.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

Had a great time with the story. Thanks for sharing! 5 stars

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Out-fucking-standing

Love this story! Really only 11 days!?!? Amazing. Thanks for posting! Can't wait for the next installment of this story.

P.S. While this writing for you may just be for pleasure, but seriously consider publishing your stories. Seriously. Books on Amazon within this genre are filled with so much drivel containing the most deplorable violence, characters always choosing the wrong things to do/say to prolong the story, and idiotic plots that your collections would be a refreshing addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

EXCELLENT WRITING IS ALL I CAN SAY!!! KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WRITING !!! VERY ENJOYABLE READ!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! More please! Thank you!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Can't wait to see

How he provides for his mate and kids without being guilty of heresy. I find it takes a serious chunk of time out of my day that should be spent "not limiting love" to every other woman I meet. Wait a minute, what about gays?

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Does this proviso only apply to men?

Shouldn't Kat be out fucking every other guy she meets as well?

dokeydarlindokeydarlinover 9 years ago
Well done!

Good Stuff!

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
I like character development

I just didn't think there was enough. But, like I wrote before it's greed on my part as much as opinion. I REALLY want more of these characters. again I gave 5*. I do love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awsome

I have tried my hand at writing a few times without much success. this makes me all the more appreciative and in awe of people who can create such diverse and lovable characters. To manage to make people associate, like, and maybe fall in love with characters in only 64k words or 22 chapters shows your talent as a writer.

My only criticism is that we rarely got a view point of the women and never of the women talking together. i realize justin is the main character but i think it would have cement the story a lot more to see their interactions with each other.

That's all i have to say beside i hope you write more and someday i believe you could be published if you try for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really great!

Hi. This has been really great so far. Love the differences in the women and their interplay with Justin. Some ideas for the rest of the story:

Great heroes are defined by the villains they defeat. Great villains also have really tough henchmen/seconds, so consider developing whoever you have in mind in those directions, otherwise, their victory will seem hollow. Whomever the top villain is, he should be a sadistic monster who delights in the pleasure of seeing other people suffer. Among others, its because they feel the world deserves them, and whatever they do, its justified because its for a higher good (their control, sick pleasure, destruction of the weak who don't deserve to live, etc.). I also feel that there maybe the King of Egeria and or mages should be more worried about the Flame entering their country. Right now, it just seems like they consider him a minor annoyance, which is odd considering he kicked their butts and defeated the invasion. You may already have all of this in the mix, but I just thought I would suggest it. Looking forward to the next installment!

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

This was the first story here that I've given five stars too. Great erotic scenes within a very decent fantasy story. You combine that with characters that I genuinely cared about and you get one very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stunning

Please keep writing. I just spent 5 hours reading all of this and its now 4:51am... I have to be up shortly and I don't regret a single word. I only regret the ending. It truly is an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more!

If need be write something different or whatever but just write more, please. Thank you very much for your story but, please, write more

chifighterchifighterover 8 years ago
brilliant

I would have like to hear the whole night when he took then in turn but other than that wonder story

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyealmost 8 years ago
Enthralling

Could not put this down from start to finish.What a good guy. What awesome women. Brava.

gregsjlngregsjlnover 7 years ago
Great

Your stories are definitely worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Engaging

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

There is a anime called in another world with a smartphone I recommend you check it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have your priorities right

Love your writing. The plot comes before the porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointing

One of the most underwhelming climaxes to a story that I’ve ever encountered. Author was doing fine until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Critics...fck em. I liked it a lot and am going to look for the sequel now. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real nice story...

That was a real nice story, you could have fleshed out the end a little bit but all in all really really nice!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really enjoy a good isekai, and this story definitely filled that. Well written and with a good mix of action and good loving fun. The protagonist was very relatable and enjoyable. There was plenty of room for things to be fleshed out more and I hope a sequel is available (I haven’t looked yet). All around good writing and an interesting world for further stories.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
Entertained

Served as a pleasant little mental vacation.

Thanks

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Not sure of the ending. What about the other mates??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent!

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29about 1 year ago

WHAT THE FUCK! …i need more. This is very well made and I kinda love it. Thanks for writing it, on this last page you mixed up Nicki and Nora but Idc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous