Flame of Cytherea 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

He wasn't sure if he wanted to make love to her or get a little rough, but she took it out of his hands. His manhood twitched as she sank to her knees.

With no trace of reservation on her face she begged, "I need you to use me, treat me like the little slut I am, please. I am yours."

---------

Nora's body was practically trembling with need as she waited for his response. She was no longer confused about their sex life, and she absolutely loved it. She felt untroubled and safe here, all responsibility put away, and all she wanted to do was please him, the man she loved and trusted.

She knew as a result of that, she would feel mind bending pleasure tonight, but that almost didn't matter to her, right now she was totally focused on what he wanted, and giving him pleasure.

She also loved making love to him, sharing their love in the gentle act, but whenever she felt stressed and overwhelmed, this was pure relief to her.

He barked, "Get my pack."

That did confuse her, however she did not hesitate, she didn't need to understand why. She stood and stepped out long enough to grab his pack, bring it back in and drop to her knees.

He ordered, "Strip, and lay out face down on the bedding, now."

She removed her clothes and laid down, extremely curious, this seemed new. Her body was tingling with excitement. She trembled at his touch as he pulled her head back long enough to cover her eyes with a blindfold, she couldn't see a thing. She felt his fingertips trace down her back before he spanked her, but not very hard.

She begged, "Harder, please spank your nasty slut harder."

She wanted it so bad, and he was silent so long her body was craving it. But instead of a hard slap he teased her ass with his fingertips drawing a soft sigh from her lips.

He said teasingly, "I have other plans for that sweet ass of yours slut."

She shivered as she felt liquid fall onto her back, it took her a minute to identify, it was massage oil. She sighed in pleasure at the feel of his strong hands rubbing her back. She wondered what other plans meant, but she dare not ask. She was his to use.

She was moaning and squirming her body by the time his hands found their way down to her center. She was so close as he caressed her ass and outer labia with his fingers. Her body was absolute putty in his hands and she was lost in the sensations.

When he slid two fingers in her hot wet slit she gasped and begged, "Can I cum? Please let your slut cum!"

She felt him push a finger into her ass and order, "Cum now my perfect little slut!"

Her back arched and she pushed her ass against his hand as pleasure exploded throughout her body.

She whimpered as she came back down, "Thank you for allowing me to cum," as she wondered about that finger in her ass. It felt... good. The sensations from it were new, and felt just a little dirty.

He asked, "Do you like the feel of my finger in your ass slut?"

He was still fingering her, so she nodded the best she could and pushed her ass up a bit, "Yes, it feels good, something a dirty little slut like me would enjoy."

She gasped as she felt his breath on her ear and he whispered, "I'm going to stick my cock in there next, would you like that slut?"

She gasped, she had never considered anything like that before, but she trusted him and said, "Yes please, fuck my ass with your long cock."

She relaxed as she felt him pour more oil down her ass crack before slipping in a second finger. She gasped in pleasure as her ass wrapped tightly around his fingers as he invaded her. She felt him pick up her middle and slide a rolled blanket under her hips. She was disappointed when his fingers were removed, but then she felt him at her back entrance, pushing at her tight puckered ring.

She felt a sharp sting when the tip of his pole popped inside of her that slowly gave way to a burning sensation that felt good. She felt so full each time he slowly advanced into her, she didn't think she could take more, yet, she did. The balance of her ass burning mixed with the pleasure of his fingers teasing her clit made her whimper in both pleasure and pain. Then she felt him flush against her ass cheeks, and couldn't believe she had taken him all.

Slowly the burn got more and more pleasant, and she was enjoying the feeling of fullness with his pleasure buried deep inside her dark star. The more she enjoyed it the hotter she felt. The idea of his cock in her ass was so dirty. She realized he had been waiting for her to get used to him so she pushed up and back, gasping at the feelings of pain and pleasure shooting through her middle.

She moaned as he pulled her head back roughly by the hair and whispered in her ear, "Beg me for it."

She almost came right there as she said, "Please, fuck my ass, fuck it hard and fast."

---------

Justin had wondered about ass play, but hadn't thought he'd get the opportunity to try it. Until he saw the massage oil at the palace in the guest room that is. He had packed it hoping it would be something Nora would be willing to at least try when being his submissive perfect little slut.

Her ass was so tight and hot around his manhood, he had gone in as slowly as he could, and despite her begging for him to go fast, he started out slow and worked his way faster. He had to stop when a handful of strokes caused her to orgasm, her ass locked so tight it almost hurt as her love juice soaked the fingers working her clit. When she came down a bit, he started to stroke faster and faster until he was pounding into her hard.

To his delight she obviously loved it. He couldn't hold it long, not after getting her off so many times and massaging her sexy body. Then the feeling of the pleasure of her ass hugging and milking his manhood hard, each time he pulled out before slamming into her again started to overwhelm him. He gasped when she started to buck her body back against his, increasing the intensity of it, and he felt himself expand within her.

He buried himself hard and then emptied himself in her as she encouraged him, "Yes, fill your slut's ass, my slutty ass belongs to you," as she again exploded in ecstasy.

They held each other for a while and the mood changed. She mounted him and rode him, a slow sensual coupling, and they teased each other slowly to climax before they got dressed and rejoined the others...

---------

Sara felt a little guilty as she sat under the tarp and ate the stale bread. She had run into a trader and asked him for help, just a little food. When he had proposed a trade and she told him she had nothing, he had looked her up and down and told her she did.

Her response had been immediate as the fear filled her. At least he was alive and well, if unconscious. She had rummaged through his supplies and stolen a water skin, a few pieces of bread and because it was raining she grabbed the tarp and some twine.

She had never stolen anything before, so she felt a little guilty, but as for the rest she would never again let a man touch her body without permission, and he had scared her. She had seen that look before. Sometime during the day she had come up with the idea of going into Abelaweth. The king had always gone on about hating them, so she figured maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Also, it was far enough away for her to start a new life. She should be able to find work somewhere.

She hoped she was safe here, she had run for hours up the road in the rain after her confrontation. The man had a full wagon of stuff to sell, she doubted he would turn around and chase her down for a few scraps of food and a tarp. As for soldiers, she was sure they were already looking for her anyway. Despite the chill she fell into an exhausted sleep...

---------

The next day the sun was out and they made good time. They stopped in one of the southern villages and the ladies bought clothes they believed would allow them to blend in better. They got prepared for making a crossing into Egeria where they would change into their new clothes. They decided to stay at an inn in town and leave in the early morning before sunrise.

As a result, Justin's play time was severely curtailed as they all went to sleep early and he actually got a well deserved rest. They were all nervous as they got up and prepared to cross over into Egeria. No one really knew what to expect, going by how their soldiers acted wasn't a good measure, but they were very aware their invasion force was only five people strong.

Chapter 19

Kat prowled ahead of the others while Sally flew above. Just Nicci and Nora were back with Justin as they crossed the border. It felt strange not standing by him, but she understood the necessity of having scouts for this first part of their plan.

While Sally could easily spot the patrols on her own, Kat's heightened senses will be able to pick up anyone dug in or stationary below cover.

She wasn't that worried, the border was many miles long, she just needed to make sure they didn't stumble into any of the few patrols the enemy had, not to mention their own patrols. Not that their soldiers would do much, but they would be challenged, increasing the chance of the other side noticing.

She took in the scent first, and then turned toward it. Her eyes cut through the darkness. There was an enemy soldier well hidden in the tree a couple of hundred feet away. She had the instinct to remove the threat but shrugged it off, they needed to leave no evidence of their crossing. She could also tell he was sleeping.

Nevertheless she did not want to risk it, and quietly led the group to the side for a while before moving forward again. She did not detect anything else on their way through. After they had shadowed the road for a mile or so, she changed forms and started to change her clothes, hopefully the second stage would work as well.

None of them noticed the raven take to the sky from the trees, they were simply too far away at that point.

----------------

Nora felt really strange outside of armor after wearing hers constantly for over two years. She felt like she was naked without it. She was also used to moving much faster, they plodded along the road at a slow walk that set her teeth on edge. Yet, she knew it was necessary, moving at speed would be like screaming they were there.

They had already been passed by a couple of merchant wagons in each direction, as well as a small squad of soldiers. Going faster simply wouldn't have been worth it...

--------

Nicci had to force herself to relax as the second small group of soldiers passed them that day. Luckily Nora had forced her to buy this shapeless fabric, she was still drawing looks despite the unflattering garment, and it was nerve racking.

She was also grounded. Her large burning bird form was easily seen and recognized from miles away. If there was any trouble, she would have to stick to her human fire wielding and only change as a last resort. She realized it wasn't what they were doing, but she thought there was a good chance they had to remove the king of Egeria. Politically speaking it would be a nightmare if it got out that a princess from the neighboring kingdom took part in the assassination.

That might not be what it was, but it would be viewed that way by some she knew.

She also couldn't shake off the confrontation between her and her father a few days ago. She had expected him to be horribly angry, followed by a shouting match. But when she told him her choice, he simply looked heartbroken. She had been ordered to leave the castle, not in a roar, but a whisper. She knew it wasn't her fault, but it still hurt...

---------

Sally was tired after being in the air all day. She had been watching over them and had gotten nervous a couple of times, but so far nothing had happened. She felt relief as they made their way off the road in the early evening, and set up camp. She circled a few times, and not seeing anything, landed and changed.

She immediately felt her soreness leave when Justin touched her. It was a relief. They were watchful as they ate, and went to sleep under the stars. They had decided building stone shelters would be a mistake. She also wanted to drag him away, but it was too dangerous right now. She slowly fell into a deep restful sleep, content and warm in Justin's arms as he spooned into her.

---------

Sara worked to get a fire started. She hadn't eaten anything once the bread scraps ran out, though she had found a stream to refill her water skin. In her desperation to eat when she had seen a rabbit, she stunned it with her mind's emotions. It was a simple matter to pick it up and snap its neck, but she couldn't get the damn fire started.

Tears of relief started to run down her face as the grass caught, she held her breath until the sticks caught fire. She skewered the rabbit and hung it over the fire, her mouth watering. When it was finally cooked, or at least not raw in the middle, it tasted better than anything she had eaten before.

She was not suited for outdoor life, she was hardly surviving and she couldn't wait to find somewhere she could settle down, somewhere far away and out of reach of her old king...

---------

Justin brooded as he, Kat, Nicci and Sally waited a couple of miles from the village. They had decided when they started out to avoid villages if possible, and had brought enough food with them for six days. With Kat or Nicci being able to hunt for fresh meat it was more than doable. But as the morning had gone on they were running into more and more small squads of soldiers.

Since they had been ignored, they figured the soldiers weren't after them, but they had been a little nervous about it. So against his better judgment Nora went into the town to try and pick up rumors about what was going on. At first he argued he should be there, but he was eventually convinced spy work was best done by one individual who knew what they were about.

He smiled wryly, outside of Bond films he had no idea how spying worked. Somehow he doubted the realism of the films...

Plus, with Nora's talent she could listen to conversations from a hundred yards away. He was getting nervous after an hour passed, and sighed in relief when he saw her coming back.

Nora said without preamble, "The soldiers are chasing after some chamber maid from the castle named Sara. Apparently she is wanted for murdering a noble, and since she fled she has taken to highway robbery. Unofficially, from the gossip I heard, the lord was a raping piece of shit bastard that deserved it."

Sally said thoughtfully, "It would be a risk, but if we can locate her first, she would have invaluable information on the inside of the castle."

Nora replied regretfully, "My heart goes out for the girl, but if we start harboring a fugitive we might as well pull out trumpets and have Nicci lead the way in her other form."

Nicci snickered and said, "It would be too risky to start searching ourselves, but I think we should keep our eyes open."

He noted Kat didn't have anything to add, just looked thoughtful. He said, "Let's go with Nicci's take, Sally is right, and if we can help her and ourselves at the same time safely enough..."

Nora said, "According to the descriptions I heard she is our age, five foot six, long curly strawberry blonde hair and green eyes."

He felt a little guilt, normally he wouldn't hesitate to help, but he had to take into account the mission they were on. What if helping one woman caused a chain of events that led to failure? They needed to remain unnoticed.

He frowned. What good was saving the world from a dark god if he didn't stay true to his convictions? He didn't like the idea of sacrificing anyone, or his convictions, for the greater good. It was a cop out in his opinion. On the other hand, this kingdom was often brutal to women; he couldn't save them all, no matter how much he wanted too.

They continued on, and if anything the soldiers became more numerous, which raised his stress level. It was true he didn't want to die, but the drive behind his emotions of worry was the safety of his intended mates. They stopped on the side of the road for a quick lunch before setting out again.

It was mid afternoon when they heard the high pitched scream of a woman somewhere in the woods to their right. He froze a moment in indecision, then started a jog into the trees directly toward the scream. When he broke into the clearing he saw six soldiers surrounding a young woman that was filthy. One of the soldiers must have been a telekinetic, because she was hanging four feet off the ground.

He was about to have them intervene, when suddenly the six men screamed and fell to the ground twitching. The girl collapsed to the ground and fell to her knees, he could hear the ripping sobs from fifty feet away. They approached slowly, Sara he assumed, looked terrified when she saw them, but she calmed slightly before they even said anything.

If she was truly raped, he knew that he should stay back. He could never truly understand what a woman felt after something like that, but he knew she would be wary around other men. He also remembered how scary Nora could be before he got to know her, so he gestured Sally forward to talk for them.

Sally said tentatively, "Sara right? We want to help you. You won't make it if you keep going north right now, there are too many soldiers searching for you. Eventually you will meet one that is smart enough not to want a little fun first, and you will lose."

Sara looked suspicious, but also very confused, when she said, "Why should I trust you? I've had other offers of help, for a price. What is yours?"

He heard a noise from behind, it was another group of soldiers. Before they could call out to any others though, they turned into quickly incinerating pyres as they were struck by small balls of fire.

He looked at Nicci questioningly and she just shrugged and said, "Nora's air bullets were cool, so I figured out how to make my own. I had to do something with my time while I was kept from you."

Sara squeaked in alarm, but calmed down again after a moment. She looked terrified to him and he wondered why she hadn't run for it yet, though he was glad she didn't.

Sally said, "We just need information, and we hate men who mistreat women so we would probably have helped anyway. We can explain more later, but right now we need to make you disappear."

Sara nodded in understanding and said, "What must I do."

He watched as Sally used her magic to clean up Sara, and what emerged amazed him. Her strawberry blonde hair was glowing in the sunshine, and her perfect porcelain face was simply beautiful.

He turned his back however when Sally started undressing and said, "Wear these clothes."

Nora poked him when it was okay to turn around, and he took in Sara. Her hair was now jet black, her eyes brown, and her skin was chocolate brown. She looked like she could be Sally's younger sister he thought. They didn't look that much alike to him, but he realized a casual inspection of their group by the soldiers may not notice the difference.

He was curious to ask how she did it, but that taboo kept his mouth firmly shut. He grinned back when Sally mischievously kissed him in her birthday suit. He caught her blushing smile right before she changed into a falcon.

He watched as Sally took to the air, and they headed back toward the road and started walking south...

---------

When the fourth band of soldiers passed them on the road, examining their faces, she managed not to flinch like she had the previous times. Sara's mind was spinning, who were these people and what did they want from her?

If she hadn't been an empath, she would have run as soon as she saw them. All of her experience told her she couldn't trust anyone, but she was overwhelmed by the last three days and running on instinct, and her talent was telling her these people meant her no harm.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers