Flame of Cytherea 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the compassion she had felt from all of them that convinced her tired mind not to run. She almost did anyway at the small surge of lust she felt from the man when she was cleaned, but he did not step forward or leer at her, so she held still. To her surprise he even turned around to give her privacy as she changed clothes.

As they walked south, which her mind balked at despite understanding the need to throw off the soldiers, she felt herself drowning in feelings she had never felt. She was awed by it. The four women radiated love and protectiveness toward this strange man, and he returned their feelings. She almost cried, she had never known anything like that in her life.

All she knew was if they could help her, they would. She still felt their concern when they glanced her way from time to time and she decided she would tell them anything they wanted to know...

---------

Sally flew as high as she could, trying to stay out of sight, but she needed to remain within the limits of her magic. She couldn't actually change Sara's hair color, or skin pigment, but color was a function of light, and she was able to erect filters to change the color reflected. She needed to stay close enough to maintain it.

The afternoon seemed to drag in the tense atmosphere of so many soldiers, she hoped they would remain undiscovered or it would get very ugly. Eventually the time to stop for the day arrived and it was with relief she landed, changed, and dug into her pack for another set of clothes...

---------

Once the camp was up and dinner was over the fire, he watched from a distance as Sally and Nicci talked to the girl. He was sure the story she told was glossed over, but it wasn't hard to read between the lines and he was getting angry about it. He was sure the woman's life had been filled with abuse. He only managed to tamp it down when he saw the alarmed looks she was throwing his way.

He realized he was scaring her, as she had no idea what he was angry about, and that cooled his ire quickly.

He listened as they gently pumped the girl for information on the castle setup, guard locations, entrances and exits, guard posts inside and all that. Nora got involved then, asking about the smallest things.

Based on the descriptions Sara gave, he was pretty sure they even knew where the altar would be that he had to cleanse, the last door in a side corridor in the Royal wing. But the amount of guards was intimidating. Especially in that wing, he didn't see how a stealthy advance would work.

When they had gotten all they could, Nora said, "Well listen, I wouldn't advise trying to go north right now with all the soldiers around. What we are doing is dangerous, but we can try to protect you if you come with us, and we will take you out again when we leave. Make sure you find a good place safe from men like that piece of fucking shit lord.

"If you don't want to risk that, I would advise you to go deep in the woods, maybe west into the mountains and lay low a couple of weeks before trying again."

Sara said softly, "Thank you, I... don't know yet. The idea of returning anywhere near that castle scares me, but I wasn't doing so well alone, and you've all been so kind to me..."

When Sara trailed off Nicci advised, "Sleep on it then, you don't have to decide until we move in the morning. And... you're very welcome."

They talked for a while longer then went to their bedrolls.

---------

The king of Egeria snapped out, "What is it?" he was tired of dealing with these fools.

The messenger cleared his throat cautiously and said, "Your majesty, the Flame of Cytherea was seen crossing into Egeria two days ago. I verified it myself, he gave the same description of him and his lady companions that the survivors of our invasion force gave."

The king growled impatiently and ordered, "Well, send out patrols, find them, kill them."

The messenger said diffidently, "Most of our soldiers are already out patrolling, looking for the maid that murdered your advisor."

The king rolled his eyes, "So send fast messengers to update them in the field, do I have to tell you everything?"

The messenger bowed low and said, "Yes Majesty, I mean no Majesty," as he walked backward toward the door.

Chapter 20

Sara started awake, a scream caught in her throat. She felt strong lust and in her world that always meant danger. Always meant being callously used and tossed aside. But she slowly calmed when she remembered she wasn't there anymore. There was also something different to the lust she had always felt before, it was wrapped in love, excitement, and bliss.

The next realization struck her dumb founded, the origin of it was female. In her experience in the castle when she became a woman, it wasn't something a woman ever liked.

Curiously she looked over and her mouth dropped open. Kat, the confident woman who awed her with a radiating inner strength, was pleasuring Justin with her mouth right out in the open. And most shocking, from the emotions she was getting, Kat was enjoying it immensely. It was only when she felt Justin waking in shock, that she realized it had been completely Kat's idea.

She then felt Justin's lust, but also tinged with loving warmth and not just a little bit of awe at his intended mate. She was so taken off guard by his gentle feelings, something she had never felt from a man in the midst of a sexual act, it caused her to wipe tears from her eyes.

She blushed as her body responded to their feelings of rising bliss, and she cut off her magic feeling like an intruder. She buried her face in the bedding, and wished she could have something so wonderful...

---------

Justin walked along, considering that he had never come across such an obvious case of the difference between knowledge and intelligence.

It was to his surprise that not only was Sara coming with them, but she had approached him and started a conversation. Two things were very obvious, she hadn't had much of an education, and she was frighteningly intelligent.

He found himself carefully walking as straight as he could. Despite her coming to him and talking as they continued their walk south, anytime he accidentally stepped too close to her she flinched back from him a little bit. He wasn't insulted, she wasn't afraid of him, he didn't think, just had been through too much at the hands of evil men.

He hadn't realized until now how much a person automatically gravitated to a set personal distance from the one they walked with. Unfortunately her need for personal space was not even close to most others, she needed much more space from him than he could unconsciously give, so he had to keep it in mind all the time.

His mind was doing a juggling act, trying to stay away from any negative emotions, tracking their space apart, and actually following their conversation. Despite all this, he found himself enjoying her company and before he knew it, she had drawn from him the basics of his life story up till now.

After they stopped for lunch, he walked with Nicci while Sara seemed to retreat from him and started talking with Kat. He found himself holding Nicci's hand shortly after she told him about her confrontation with her father the morning they left the castle. He could tell she had let it fester too long, but outside of holding her hand and listening, there wasn't any way he could help.

As the afternoon passed, the soldiers started to thin out, he thought they were probably still moving north, trying to catch Sara, which could only be a good thing for them.

When they stopped for the night and started setting up camp, he watched curiously as the ladies took out the tarp and started setting up a crude tent with it. It didn't look very sturdy, but he couldn't help the intense reaction of his manhood as Nicci came toward him, a hungry look on her face.

It had been a few days, they hadn't had privacy and outside of Kat's morning blowjob he hadn't had any of his intended mates. Apparently he thought, they decided to find a way to fix it. He allowed himself to be led into the tent, and smiled as all outside sounds were silenced.

He started to strip when Nicci did. The fuck me look on her innocent face drove him to shed his clothes even faster than usual. He pulled her nubile young body against his, the suppleness of her flesh against his caused his manhood to jump and harden painfully as he kissed her delicious lips. He tried to lower her down, but she twisted and dropped to her hands and knees.

The hunger in her eyes was a sharp contrast to her innocent face as she craned her neck around and looked up at him while her back arched and she waved her core at him in invitation. Her labia were already puffy and moist, glistening in the low light. He dropped to his hands and knees and pushed his face between her legs and licked as deeply as he could.

He moaned at her taste and devoured her. Every squeak, whimper and tremor he drew from her made him increase his efforts as he brought her to bliss.

"Oh goddess Justin, I'm..."

He moaned in approval as her voice cut off, the lips of her heat trembling against his tongue as she screamed in ecstasy. He growled in pleasure as she flooded his tongue and face with her rapturous honey. He licked her from clit to anus, then playfully bit her ass before he got up on his knees, grabbed her sexy hips, and thrust himself deeply into her hot, wet, and tight welcoming tunnel.

"Take me hard Justin, split me," she said breathlessly.

He started to saw in and out of her clutching center, she was still so tight, but more welcoming as he felt her body devour his manhood for every stroke in, her tight undulating walls milking him as he pulled back, as if her body was reluctant to release its invader.

He released the tight hold on his talent that he had kept up, not wanting to expose who he was the last few days. White fire exploded around him and the already silky hot wet pleasure of being deep inside Nicci doubled in a blink. He heard her gasp as he sped up more, really slamming into her. He felt her pleasure tighten around his, and the cries of her ecstasy pushed him over the edge.

He buried himself deep within her silken depths and felt his manhood expand followed by the release of his baby batter into her womb. When he could move again, they collapsed next to each other and kissed. He simply enjoyed the feel of her body against his, caressing her hair and back, stealing kisses at random moments, Nicci was a joy to him.

He started to kiss her harder, his intent changing as his manhood stirred back to life. He pushed her gently on to her back then kissed down to her generous double D breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard while gently pinching the other, remembering how sensitive she was. After a few minutes of this, her breathing was hard and she was gasping with delight.

He sucked a little bit harder and added a slight twist when pinching the other and she rolled into an orgasm, her body trembling. It wasn't a large one, but he was amazed she had one at all. He loved how her breasts felt in his hands, and in his mouth. He had a sudden urge to slide his cock between them.

When he asked she looked intrigued by the idea and nodded. He reached down between her legs and gathered her honey, slathering it between her perfect mounds of flesh and mounted her stomach.

He watched as she started playing with her tits, then she pushed them together lightly, tweaking her own nipples.

She said softly, "You want to fuck these sweet innocent tits?"

He didn't wait for a second invitation, sliding his manhood between the warm soft and silky smooth flesh of her breasts. When he heard the moan of pleasure from her lips, he sped up. He had wanted to do this for a while, and the fact it turned her on too just made it that much better.

He gasped and looked down when he felt her warm tongue lick his tip. She started teasing him with her lips and tongue when his tip shot out of her cleavage with each stroke. He was breathing hard, her flesh bringing him to his peak. He heard her whimper softly as another orgasm took her.

Nicci said sultrily, "Justin, I want your cum all over my tits and my pretty face. Please Justin..."

He gasped and felt his legs lock, his body thrusting forward automatically, his seed launching from his pole and landing on the sweet flesh of her neck and face. He felt her take his tip in her mouth after the first two spurts and suck hard with her full lips as she drained the rest of his offering.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she started to wipe her supple flesh with her fingertips, gathering his seed mixed with her own slathered juices, then sucking and licking her fingers clean in her mouth.

She giggled, "We'll have to do that again sometime, it wasn't as pleasurable as, you know, but I loved it."

After kissing a little, they moved to get dressed, but she stopped him by grabbing his hand.

She said with a smile, "Don't bother, all of us were wanting you after almost three days of nothing, might as well save the effort, I'll send in the next one."

She winked mischievously after getting dressed, kissed him deeply and whispered, "I love you Justin."

Before he could reply she left the tent... He used his magic to restore his body, wondering who was next...

---------

Justin felt someone shaking his shoulder, when his eyes opened it was Sara, looking down on him with widened eyes.

He sat up and looked around, then looked at Sara.

She whispered, "There are soldiers all around us, searching along the road and even back in the woods."

He shook them all awake, and told Sally.

Sally said, "I don't feel them, but Sara's range is much larger than any talent I have ever met. All I can say is they haven't tripped my wards yet."

Sara said cautiously, "I think they might not just be looking for me."

Nora asked, "Why?"

Sara shook her head, "A bunch of them are scared, like they are afraid of what they hunt. I don't think they would be afraid of me."

He snorted, "They would if they were smart."

Sara blushed and averted her gaze.

Nicci asked, "Can you guide us out of here safely?"

Sara shrugged, "Maybe, there are eight groups of six, but there could be more I can't feel yet."

Nora sighed, "If they really do know about us, should we try to slip away? This just got much harder; leaving enemies behind to follow would be a mistake if they search for us."

He didn't like the idea, but Nora was right, if the stealth mission was dead they would have to change what they were doing.

He said, "Alright, whoever has armor, put it on, the time to be subtle is past."

How the hell do you invade a castle with five... Six people?

Nora had Sara lead them to a good ambush spot. The first three groups went down without a sound, but then on the fourth group, one of them let out a huge scream and all hell broke loose as the soldiers converged on that sound.

He burst into white fire, protecting the ladies from other talents. That weighed the battle heavily on their side despite their lower numbers. He stood in the center as the women surrounded him, even Sara helped taking down a number of them with her talent.

Kat was transformed and monitoring everything, killing anyone that got too close to them, while Nora, Nicci, Sally and Sara got most of them from a distance. Without magic the enemy had no choice but to close in with weapons, but there was a killing field in all four directions.

There were a few tense moments when more troops were drawn by the cries, but in all only twenty four more joined the original forty eight. They were lucky. If there had been enough troops to overwhelm their magic... Or even if they had thought to all rush at once it might have been different.

He said, "We need to move fast now, we can't take the chance of facing hundreds like that."

Nora nodded.

He turned to Sara, "Thanks for the warning, you're welcome to stay if you wish, but it's probably safe to say the soldiers aren't looking for you anymore, it should be safe to go north now..."

She shook her head, her voice light and strong, "No, I'll stay," she lightly blushed and turned her head.

They packed up camp and started south. It was a little slower with him and Sara being pushed, but Kat stayed in her Tiger form and ran alongside and they were moving pretty fast. Both Sally and Nicci were flying, Nicci was so high up he could barely make out a tiny red spot in the sky. He thought if they didn't run into any more problems, they should be there by tomorrow...

Chapter 21

They weren't sure by how far, but they knew they outdistanced any pursuit by a wide margin as they raced for the capitol. He just wasn't sure what they would do when they got there. If the enemy looked to be at high alert, maybe they could try entering in some kind of disguise? Still, the enemy would be foolish not to check any one man traveling with many women. It wasn't unheard of, but it wasn't all that common either.

He gave up thinking about it; they'd just have to see what happened. It was a crappy plan, but they were going into the unknown. They talked about it during lunch a bit.

Sally said, "Why don't we have Sara stop us when were a couple of miles out, then I can take a look, see if they are at high alert or not. We can make plans then."

Nora replied, "That sounds workable, but you'll need to be very careful, stay out of range."

Sally agreed.

---------

Sara wondered if she'd lost her mind. She had just met these people and she was going back to the one place she feared above all, just to stay in their company. Over the last few days they had all made an effort to get to know her, and as for Justin, well he fascinated her.

The fact he was surrounded by four beautiful strong women, and never once treated them as anything but precious intrigued her. She was also taken aback when all four women had almost been desperate to take him last night, she had turned off her magic blushing furiously after him and Nicci had disappeared into the tent.

They all treated her so well, and she wondered... She knew she was being ridiculous though, why would he want her at all, when he already had all of them. Plus... she was broken. She doubted she could even tolerate his touch.

She knew he was a good man who wouldn't hurt her, yet it had taken all she had and the fear of the soldiers to brace herself enough to touch him and wake him up this morning. Still, she must have had hope. Why else would she be going with them?

---------

Kat felt good. Despite the reason for it, it felt good to her as she ran in tiger form, the road flying by under her powerful paws. She was a little scared about tomorrow, but mostly just determined to keep Justin and the others safe. They would face it together, win, and live the rest of their lives together.

They had to...

---------

Nora snorted. She was in Egeria, she finally had the opportunity to kill a very large amount of the fuckers.

Kick them in the teeth, help Justin show a god to the door, and go home.

But that wasn't what she was thinking about. She was thinking about the future, about when this crazy ride was over and they could live their life together.

And to her shock, she found herself wanting kids. She loved her new family, and she wanted it to grow. If anyone had mentioned the possibility of what she wanted now three weeks ago, she'd have laughed in their face, but there it was...

---------

Although all they could see was a red spot in the sky, Nicci could see them all in perfect clarity. She was feeling better about things with time. She was where she belonged, and she knew her father would come to his senses, even if it took a few years and a grandchild to do it, it would happen eventually.