All Comments on 'Flames of Necessity Pt. 10'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid

So Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No offense

No offense, but this story is very similar to some of your other stories and this story isn't going anywhere. Maybe you can finish mile's humiliation, but I think you should work on a new story, a new concept, non reluctance is the best category imo, I would recommend that. It's a little boring when every character already knows their place from chapter 1. I really like your stories, I have read a lot of them, but maybe trying something more simple, would be more entertaining. Obviously I'm not telling you what to do, but I think you have creativity and could try some different femdom concepts.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Flair

I enjoy reading your stories. They are different to most others in their prose, are set four generations ago, in a world of a different type of female character. But to a certain extent I agree with No Offense in that I’ve read many of your stories and this one doesn’t have the flair and bite of a lot of others. The story is simple but repetitive and I’m having trouble remembering who’s who which is sure sign of boredom creeping in although you may not realise.

It reminds me of the late night film you keep watching hoping it will get better and at the end thinking why didn’t I go to bed earlier?

You will always be on my favourites list and I will always look for your notification popping up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Same old Sputnik story, Change the f*cking record for once.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 5 years agoAuthor
Glad to have bored you, Mr Anonymous...

...perhaps you'd like to enlighten me with evidence of your own efforts, but I won't hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I really don't know why people are praising this story. You have written far better work previously. This one is just too straight with monotonous characters. The main story is not going anywhere at all. All erotic/BDSM scenes seam repetitious. Besides, here you seem to be confused who are exactly the main characters of the story, and where exactly you want to lead them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES