Flames of Necessity Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst Li posed in haughty and superior fashion, the crowd applauded the entrance of their host, Prudence's black silk shimmering as she stepped in regal pomp to take her position by the table, close to the whipping pole; she was not to miss the satisfying display of punishment which the quivering Miles was to be subjected to. The excited throng of feminine guests knew someone else was to witness it too, and Miles felt his rigid cock dribble pre-cum, on Li pressing the heel of mature dominance into his back, as the mysterious air of expectation from the crowd transmitted its erotic awe to him.

Outside, Bennett's cock mirrored the erotic lust that Miles felt, knowing his moment of humiliation in being outed publicly had come, Myra whisking the bag from his head and enjoying his look of timid reluctance as he felt exposure. His eagerly projecting cock couldn't hide the submissive sexual excitement at being humiliated by a woman before women though, as Myra released him from the yoke and had him kneel at her feet on his leash.

"The women await you Bennett... they want to see what I've chosen to replace what's in there now... they want to ridicule the face of defeated masculinity, see you for want you are..." As she tugged him forward with an air of indifference, demonstrating the natural authority she now held over him, her spiteful drive in seeing him humiliated as her pet in the indulgence of smug pleasure so excruciatingly apparent, he knew he was powerless to resist. He took a last look at the emptiness of the serene lawn on the tensioning of the collar about his neck, his balls and anus tingling on knowing it represented his last last chance of freedom, and anonymity from the curse of sexual submissiveness that held him... then followed her through the door to have femininity see him exposed for what he was, a dominated cur, an absolute slave to the whims of womanhood, both sexual and otherwise.

Myra mirrored the sexual thrill that her novice pet's genitalia so forcefully awarded him in showing the world he could not resist her dominance, her cunt wet with the heady and erotic triumph of being seen to be in absolute control of a male; in an era where women in general society were still expected to take second place to masculinity, she'd demonstrate her grasp on the emerging ascension to total feminine emancipation that her forbears had achieved thus far, and express the absolute dominance over the male that every woman in attendance there sought. She knew the experience would take Bennett beyond any boundaries of doubt as to his lowly status, crushing his ego permanently whilst taking his submissive desire to a lush peak.

Bennett's mind wrestled with the shameful trauma as she began to lead him through in triumph; at a time where being seen even on near nakedness was considered avant-garde, and only to be expressed at the beach or pool in strictly formal circumstances, here he was in the full exposure only shown in camera by individuals at art studios, but on all fours, leashed as the obvious conquest of womanhood... and rigidly erect in the shame of showing his approval of a weakness which was now being lustily exploited.

The spiteful delight and abject ridicule shown by the seemingly endless avenue of baying and applauding women, was magnified in an enhancement of their wicked smiles by the facial obscurements they leered through and the risqué garments of feminine sexuality they wore, whilst he was unmasked and in full exposure. His cock boned and pulsed in the aura of complete humiliation, his sexual excitement at odds with the rational side of his mind which was quickly being stripped away for ever; he imagining he may be being drawn to the gallows by his mistress, so intense was the humiliation, and that dark thought had him close to spending as he indulged the lusting crowd. He was to indulge them further later, and the knowledge held by his audience warmed the spiteful level of reception he was awarded, as his walk of shame on all fours led him to the table where Prudence stood in her cape, her smile showing the contempt she already held for him was now satisfactorily reinforced.

Barker looked on with some jealousy from his position on his knees at Anthea's feet, his mistress of the moment; as Prudence's acquisition in a piecemeal domination, she'd not seen it as necessary to out him publicly, and he found Bennett's ordeal exquisite. Anthea, Ruby, and Thelma watched him thrust on his leash, the atmosphere of the erotic pageant having him yearn to spend. The three dominants grinned contemptuously down at his squirming, Anthea waving her cane at him in enjoying her position of authority.

"Don't worry Barker, you've a part to play shortly... the women will enjoy your humiliation too."

Her eyes and sympathies went back to Myra on seeing her tight lipped stance, knowing she longed to announce the identity of her conquest publicly, cementing the dark pleasure of humiliation in his mind on hearing his own name; Prudence offered her partial relief on taking delight in doing so for her, stepping close on her tall heels to tower over the freshly dominated male, his face already blushed with shame.

"Ladies!..." The taunting hubbub hushed to a few excited murmurs as she grinned down at the quaking male.

"...this is Maurice Algernon Bennett... the dominated property of womanhood, here to willingly express his utter servitude to his Mistress... and all femininity." She pointed her cane to Myra's feet, and the suitably shamed Bennett more than willingly kissed her tall heels under rousing applause and jeering from the women, glad to both hide his face... and confirm his pleasure in what every woman there already knew and spitefully enjoyed; he was the defeated plaything of a superior woman... and now while they retained their anonymity, they all had his full name to enhance his utter disgrace. Satisfied with the adoring application of his lips at her shoes in honest appreciation of his position, Myra pointed him to bench by the table and had him kneel upon it, rather than on the floor with the other males; Bennett ached to come, as his place of prominence ensured he was pilloried wickedly, exhibited as a sideshow whilst the masked women indulged in the main event.

Miles had been made to feel insignificant by this interruption to his exhibition, its seemingly strange timing, deflecting attention from his own erotic debacle; he couldn't know at that point, the timing was significant indeed, and more so the participants. The interlude had kept him stiffly erect just the same; he'd not witnessed a male being outed in such an exquisite situation, and as per Barker, the sight of the usurper of his spectacle being publicly pilloried by masked womanhood had him jealously wishing it were him. His cock perked high as those spiteful smiles now turned in unison to him, having his anus tingle in indicating that there was some purposeful choreography involved, while Susie tugged him to the stark pole, her cunt hot for the cruelty to follow.

"You'll be whipped in earnest now... and when you've been seen to offer absolute submission, we've a little surprise for you." Miles now sensed the full strength of spite in her smiling delivery, and too late, realised that the fervent ardour of womanhood directed at him meant he was to be made a very special example of in some way. He now cowered with a reluctance which excited his audience further, as Prudence assisted Susie and the three mature women in their eagerness to secure him to the pole. Miles humped and quivered as he was made to straddle the broad wooden column on his knees; a thickly cuffed shackle securing those joints beyond the pole, his fear and anticipation of the pain to come, so evident as his hands were lifted and his wrists secured to have him embrace his position of punishment. Li had him know that she was to be first, anxious to add more telling additions to the superficial flick marks she'd already inflicted upon him.

"Now we'll see you put firmly in your correct place... just as my husband was, before he relinquished his jewels for my absolute ownership." Miles delighted his audience by testing his shackles in earnest, confirming his utter helplessness in squirming at the pole, his fear now extended by the thought this severe woman would see him castrated as she tested her whip in the air with supreme feminine arrogance.. Without further ceremony, Li saw the whip to his flesh, her cunt wet with sadistic satisfaction as the lash curled about his torso, and he let out a pained cry as it left a stripe across his flesh and had him hump his rigid erection to the pole. The crowd applauded each lustful delivery as Li followed it with a salvo of vigorously applied strokes, her satisfaction achieved on Miles being swiftly reduced to tears in utter shame.

The whip was passed to Carla, who duly exercised her maturity with feminine prowess, then Sadie, who enjoyed the physical aperitif to the arousing role she'd soon administer over him, then as Miles slumped and quivered at the pole in tearful submission, Susie had him know the utter contempt she held for him, seeing his stripes duly enhanced with a spite that the now weeping Miles would never forget. Miles thought that his ordeal was over, on the break of applications of Susie's whipping, leaving him quivering under the perpetual stinging throb which warped through his senses, but the smile behind the mask of the caped woman who'd displayed the unmasked make with aplomb, greeted the tearful Miles as she walked into his field of vision and received the whip from Susie; the two embracing in recognition of a spiteful affection unknown to Miles, which had his erection pulse and his anus tingling with the suspicion of something unseen. Prudence partly confirmed that suspicion, on making an announcement as the other caped woman drew back with the whip.

"Now Ladies... we shall see justice begin." The intense fervour of the feminine crowd enhanced Miles' submission on seeing the caped woman deliver the whip with acute spite, Myra's cunt wet with sadistic pleasure as she had the curl of the whip add her marks of euphoric retribution to his already striped flesh, her clitoris poking hard in sexual anticipation of this build up to his total humiliation. Miles felt more than just the intensity of the application of the whip, which was delivered most vigorously, his cock thrusting upright at the pole as he squirmed and pulled the shackles tight at the pole in masochistic defeat, desperate to shoot his load in submission; the baying crowd of women now had him know that this whipping was very special indeed, and as he slumped, broken, at the pole, Susie was the first to reveal, removing her mask and showing him the pure elation she felt in witnessing his breaking, Miles confounded by the removal of her mask.

"Well my pet... it seems you've learned to be owned by more than one woman... but then, you were well aware of that already." He watched in confusion through bleary eyed as the caped woman stepped forward, and still clutching the whip she'd used more than admirably on his flesh, offered Susie a further embrace, then turned towards Miles and removed her mask to deafening and delighted applause from the women. Miles gaped in disbelief while the entire crowd of women indulged in the cruel enjoyment of his pained confusion, entrapped, deceived, and to pay dearly and justifiably for daring to cheat a woman of her rightful ownership. Myra basked in an aura of supreme satisfaction at her reveal, whilst Susie's look of indifference and sheer contempt for him, showed him he'd been no more than a toy to be discarded, with no significance to her whatsoever. Myra would have her moment, and there would be plenty more to come as her vindictiveness rose.

"Did you seriously think you could escape my authority so easily?... I've been in total control of you all the time, and that control is now going to shape your destiny."

While Li and Carla unshackled him in preparation to be brought to the feet of his rightful owner, Sadie slipped off her mask and grinned with satisfaction.

"Adultery is a very, very, serious matter, so it's a good job there's so many people here to witness it... I think you know what the penalty for that is, there's a price to pay, and your whipping is just the start..." Miles was still in shock, overwhelmed by the surreal atmosphere as Li tugged him to the feet of his wife and Susie, her will to see him thoroughly humiliated would not be denied.

"...we'll see you masturbate in thanks to the two women who've arranged your fate so perfectly... we'll have a nice show of seed, as it'll be your only opportunity to do so.' Miles knelt and gripped his cock to the growing jeers of his feminine audience, not knowing what Li meant, but fearing the worst as she teased his mind by toying with her necklace. The mature woman kept his leash nice and tight as he stropped vigorously at the feet of the two women who'd led him to utter defeat, his submissiveness taken to an acute zenith with the fear that this may be his last spend, their contemptuous smiles and the collective jeering of masked femininity ensuring his poking bell would deliver satisfactorily in the aura of total shame.

The women's satisfaction was guaranteed; it was always a pleasure to watch a male waste his seed through self abuse in confirming the lust to be dominated, but this was cruelly special indeed. As Ruby stood by the window which looked across the lawn to the open sea, and diverted her eyes from his masturbation for a moment, she looked back toward Prudence and acknowledged what she'd seen upon the horizon with a contented nod. Miles peaked in a masochistic ectasy, bucking on his knees and letting out a heartfelt grown which heralded a chorus of spiteful applause as he showed his pleasure at being crushed completely, his ecstasy subliminal on shooting the white wad of his absolute surrender to womanhood, the sheer bliss of utter humiliation confirmed as the following jets of cream pulsed out to greet the tall heels of his feminine conquerors.

The jeering derision of the masked audience, and Li's playful jerking of his leash amid his lusty orgasm, ensured he emptied his balls to lurid satisfaction, The mature woman's control with the leash having Miles lust to give up those balls to her as he spurted long and hard, but his humiliation had only just begun.

12