All Comments on 'Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wow what a roller-coaster! I sure hope you plan on sharing more of this couple with us your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 1 year ago

Good start with 1st 2 chapters lets keep it going - lots to explore here.

Hope there are more chapters coming for wild ranch storyline too

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Nice! Can't wait for Ch. 3! :)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

bringing her back to life

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

She wants too, but she doesn't. At least now you have her admitting to being at fault, I mean what else is a red-blooded man to do when presented with such beauties.

As the boy said, "please sir, can I have some more"

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Well, come on, we know things are going to start clicking for them both, I hope so anyway, lol. She must be starting the Menopause phase because she's getting older, she no longer thinks she's attractive. I know the hormones can really fuck with a woman's chemistry. I mean women are taking race horse piss for hormone treatments. Anyway, 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS for a score and another BIG ASS thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me that Nancey gets off being a cuckquean. good series

Pappasleaze!

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

That's a good second part. I'm sure different couples have different ideas about fault, results, and guilt. From my personal experience it is spot on so far. Next?

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

She is a closet slut that is frustrated with being a empty nester house wife, bored with her shake the carpets outs June Cleaver life and he is used to being Fonzy the leader of the gang and playing with all the chick's, she was just just one of the dolls and now thinks her life is just that, he wants her her to continue to be one of the gang's chick's. Now they are realizing they are Fred and Wilma Flintstone and they weren't special then and aren't special now, but need to wake their life, along with their sex life. Both are at fault of the problems that were caused in chapter 1 & especially in chapter 2. Chapter 1 reminded me of my first wife: she was the neighborhood passionate daily helper for: male, female, couples: this was lots of sex. Chapter 2 talks further about how the couple were involved multiple men with one female and one man with multiple females, this was my second wife's playground before we got married, after no sex at all. So 3d wife wondering what is happy medium.

This is Peyton place, anger and sex and no sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...