Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes for a moment and tried NOT to do what my body was screaming for. I looked down at her sexy pussy and kept stroking, pushing my cock along her slit with each thrust forward. "HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed as I felt two hands on my hips. I jerked my head around and saw Diane standing behind me, pressing her chest lightly against my back, her smiling face only inches from mine. She reached around and grasped my cock, rubbing my head up and down Emily's pussy lips to find the entrance to her depths.

"You know you want to," Diane whispered as she pressed her pelvis against my ass, pushing me slowly into Emily's wetness.

"Oh, fuck yes," Emily moaned loudly. "Fuck me Scott!"

"That's right Scott. Fuck her. Pump that sexy cock in and out of her hot little pussy," she whispered, as she moved her hand back to my hips. She used her hands to push and pull me, stroking me in and out of Emily until my own strokes took over, unable to hold back any longer. I started to thrust hard into Emily, her gasps of pleasure growing more urgent by the moment. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy contracting around me, her body going rigid and a long, deep growling moan slip from her lips. Her legs trembled ever so slightly as I continued to pound into her, pushing her climax as high as I could before my own body gave in. My body jerked hard and drove my cock fully into Emily as the first gush of cum pulsed into her. I could feel my cock swell and spurt again and again inside her as I stood between her legs, Diane leaning against me to keep me from pulling from Emily's hot pussy.

"Oh damn," I panted as my cock started to shrink. "We shouldn't have done that."

"Maybe not, but then Nancy shouldn't put such temptation in front of you," Diane whispered. "But next time. Next time is mine."

"I'm not disappointed. God that felt good," Emily said as she lay on the hood and gently stroked her body as her climax slowly faded away. I pulled back, my softening cock slipping from her. She sat up and slid off the hood before stepping to me and wrapping her arms around me. She pulled me against her body, making me into a sandwich between her naked body and Diane, and kissed me. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble," she whispered.

"Oh, I'm quite sure I'm in trouble," I answered. "As soon as I tell her."

"You don't have to. I mean, it can be our secret," she said with a grin. "Besides, she said I could play with your dick all I wanted."

"But I didn't expect you to go quite that far." I heard my wife say from behind us. I jerked my head around and saw my wife standing in the garage doorway, looking at us.

"Honey. I'm sorry," I stated to say, but she just turned around and closed the door before I could say much.

"Uh oh. I better go talk to her," Diane said as she let go of me and turned to walk into the house. "Since this was partly my fault."

When Emily stepped back, I started to pull up my shorts that were still around my ankles, and then just took them off, since they were still soaking wet. Emily, in the meantime, stepped back into her shorts and then pulled her t-shirt on. She leaned towards me and gave me one more kiss before walking down the driveway. I walked into the house and down to the bedroom planning on getting a clean pair of dry shorts. My wife and Diane were sitting on the bed when I walked in. My wife, without a word to me, got up and walked out, Diane following. By the time I got a pair of shorts and walked back out, my wife was gone. She'd gotten in the car and left.

"I tried to tell her that it was my fault, that I did it. But she didn't want to hear it. I'm afraid I kinda messed things up. She could accept you rubbing your dick on Emily but fucking her was over some invisible line. Sorry," she said before leaving.

"Yeah. I understand," I said as she stepped out the backdoor. I followed her out and cleaned up from the oil change and car wash and went back in to watch the ballgame, wondering just what would happen now. By dinner time, she hadn't come back. I thought about calling her but didn't exactly want to either. What would I say anyway? After all, I did cheat on her and right in front of her at that. I made some dinner and fixed a plate for her. After a while I covered it and put it in the fridge. She didn't finally come home until almost nine. "You want some dinner?" I asked quietly, trying to gauge her mood.

"No thank you," she said as she walked to the sofa and sat down. I sat down on the other end of the sofa and waited for her to talk, knowing that the ball was in her court at this point. To my surprise she got up, moved to the middle of the sofa and then lay down on her side, laying her head on my thigh. I laid my arm on her side and she found it with her hand and pulled it down around her chest, pressing my palm to her breast. "I'm sorry," she whispered after some time.

"About what? You didn't do it."

"Actually, I think it probably was my fault. At least Trina convinced me that it was. If I hadn't been trying to embarrass you, it wouldn't have ever happened. I mean, I was the one that got you naked in front of other women. That wasn't your choice, it was mine. Then I told Emily she could play with your dick. I don't know why I thought nothing more would happen. But it did and it was pretty much my fault. I don't think it would have ever happened if I hadn't put it all in motion. Diane told me you weren't actually having sex with Emily until she came along and put your dick into Emily."

"I could have not done it."

"Yeah, you could have. But realistically, should I have expected you to NOT do it? If you'd have put me naked in front of some naked guys and had one of them rubbing his cock on me, would I have let him put it in me? If I was about to orgasm, the answer is probably yes. Self-control at that point is pretty difficult. We learned that when we were younger. That's how we ended up having sex with those other couples. Getting all turned on with those silly dares and then being dared to find a partner blindfolded and have sex. So, what did I do? I did the exact same thing to you as we did all those years ago. I set you up to get all turned on and then let happen what happened. I shouldn't have expected you to walk away. Neither of us did back then, so how can I expect you to now?"

"There is that," I agreed. "So now what?"

"How about you promise not to fuck my friends anymore?"

"I can do that, if you promise not to get them naked in front of me again," I answered honestly.

"I'm not so sure that Diane or Trina are going to be very happy if I do promise that."

"So, what do we do?"

"I don't know. I opened the can of worms. Now I have to deal with it," she whispered, squeezing my arm so that it pressed against her more tightly. She was silent for a long time before she moved my hand. I expected her to put it someplace more innocuous, but instead she pulled it under her shirt and pressed it against her bare breasts. "You know. I kind of liked what we did earlier, on the hood of the car. If felt pretty good."

"Felt good for me too," I said softly.

"I could tell. You came pretty hard in me."

"Yeah."

"I wonder if that's what it's always like, doing it someplace like that?"

"I don't know."

"It was nice that you didn't have to show off my body for us to do it like that."

"Yeah, it worked pretty good."

"Not with Emily though. She was out there naked."

"Her choice. She took her clothes off, not me."

"I'm surprised. I would have thought it was your idea. The way you like to look at naked women and all."

"I'm a guy. Guys always like to look at naked women."

"Even if they aren't good looking?"

"You have someone in mind?"

"Yeah, me."

"To me you're pretty damn good looking," I whispered. "I still get turned on looking at your body. That says a lot, doesn't it?"

"Maybe," she said with a shrug.

"All our friends in that group thought you looked pretty damn sexy. Especially Dan. He was always hoping he'd draw a dare that would end up with you naked, especially if he got to do it."

"Uh huh. Just like you did with Amanda and Suzanne. You were always trying to get your hands on their tits."

"They had nice tits. Kind of like yours."

"That was a long time ago," she whispered. "We've grown up since then. We're adults. We can't be doing those kinds of childish things."

"Why not?"

She turned her head to look at me. "You really want to go back to doing stuff like that? Touching other people? Making them climax in front of everyone?"

"Oh, I don't know. Not in front of a whole group, but it's been a lot of fun getting to see a few of our friends naked.

"I think I'm going to bed," she said with a frown as she pushed up off of me. She got up from the sofa and stood in front of it. She took off her clothes, dropping them in my lap and then stood naked before me. "You really think I still look good?"

"Yes, but especially to me," I answered.

She looked down at herself for a few moments, taking in her own naked form. She shrugged again and then walked away. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to follow her or not. I finally decided I was supposed to, but by the time I got the lights out and got to the bedroom she was under the covers, covered up, laying facing away from my side of the bed. I nodded to myself, undressed and climbed into bed. I snuggled up to her, spooning against her, both of us naked. I felt her take a deep breath and let it out, but do nothing else to encourage me, so I didn't push the issue. I just slipped my arm around her and held her against me as we both fell asleep.