Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband exposes wife in the park.
6k words
4.67
11.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

When morning came, the stupid alarm clock woke me. We'd both done what we usually do, rolled away from each other, sleeping facing opposite directions. I climbed from bed and started my morning routine which was go get up and fix lunches and breakfast while she showered and dressed for work. As a result, we didn't even speak to each other until she was dressed for work and came out for breakfast. "Morning lover," I said as she sat down at the table, and I set breakfast in front of her.

"Morning hon," she said noncommittally, a little frown on her face. I didn't reply, feeling like she was still upset and not wanting to ruin both our mornings. We ate in silence for several minutes before she spoke, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to rain all over your morning," she said quietly. "I know I shouldn't still be mad, and honestly, I'm not all that mad at you. I'm mostly mad that I assumed that you'd be embarrassed and not actually do anything with anyone else but me. Not that you DIDN'T do things with me. I mean, I've never had sex on the hood of a car before, let alone in my own driveway. At least I wasn't naked. But I didn't expect you to do that."

"And it bothers you that I did, and people saw us?"

"Yeah. It kind of makes me feel like I must be a slut or something. You know. Good girls don't do shit like that, and my mom taught me to be a good girl."

I chuckled a little, drawing another scowl from her. "Look sweetie. You are NOT a slut. You are a beautiful, attractive, sexy, loving, sweet tender woman who has a husband that is extremely turned on by looking at you and touching you. If you're going to flash me boobs and pussy, you have to expect me to get turned on."

"I'm old, fat and definitely NOT attractive. Diane is attractive. Emily is attractive. I am NOT!"

"You really believe that, don't you?"

"It's true!"

"No. It's not. Half the women in this world are over the age of forty-five. Does that mean they are all unattractive?"

"Trust me. At sixty, I'm not attractive."

"You don't look sixty. Hell, you barely look fifty and YES you are attractive. Any guy looking at you would get turned on! At least they would if you wore something that actually showcased your best features instead of hiding them."

"So what do you want, my tits hanging out so every guy can ogle them?"

"Not even. I'm just saying that some of the dresses you wear are more granny dresses than things that are flattering."

"But I am a grandma!"

"Does that mean you have to dress like one? I KNOW you have some really nice dresses in the closet that you never wear. I know because I bought them for you."

"I don't like those dresses."

"Why not?"

"They show way too much."

"What? Do they show your boobs? Don't they cover all of your butt and privates? What do they show that's too much?"

"One of 'em you can see half of my boobs! And they're all short. I feel like if I bend over someone is going to see my underwear!"

"They are NOT that short, but you won't believe me. And as far as showing half your boobs, they don't show THAT much, but they DO show a lot more than what you have on, which shows NOTHING!"

"I'm comfortable not showing anything! It isn't supposed to be a coochie show!"

"It's not like I'm asking you to go play stripper some place. I'm just saying that if you wore something a little more flattering that you might notice you get a little attention and THAT might make you feel a bit sexier."

"That's what all this is always about, isn't it? Sex?"

"Pretty sure that's what you made it about when you had me strip in front of the girls. Trying to embarrass me over sex? Well, guess what? It didn't. I played your little game. I jerked off for Diane and Trina. They enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. Seems like everyone had fun but you."

"I didn't expect you to have fun. I wanted you to know how it felt to have to perform even if you didn't feel sexy."

"Is that what you think of us having sex? You having to perform for me?"

"Sometimes. Why don't you ever want to have sex when I feel like it?"

"When do you feel like it?"

"Sometimes. I don't know," she said with a shrug.

"Well, let me say this. If I KNEW you were horny, I'd be more than happy to drop whatever I was doing and do whatever it takes to let you enjoy it. But I have to know when you feel like it. And it needs to be more than once every couple of weeks. We're sixty, not dead."

"So, what do you expect me to do?"

"Go put on one of those other dresses. You have a few minutes before you have to leave. Why not try to let yourself FEEL sexy?"

"I don't know."

"Trust me. Just try. Please?"

"Okay. Fine," she said, getting up from the table and heading back to the bedroom. The dress she came out in after a surprisingly long time, was a sleeveless blue dress that had a relatively low neckline, running across the tops of her big soft breasts. I could also tell she had to change her bra to one that allowed more of the tops of her sexy tits to show. The skirt was much shorter than the mid calf skirt she started with; this one several inches above her knee. She frowned at me as she asked if that was better.

"I think you look spectacular," I answered.

"I don't feel comfortable," she said quietly, trying to pull the skirt down lower, even though it clearly couldn't. "And there's way too much boob showing."

"Nope. I think it's a fine amount. So, for me, just wear it and watch the guys around you. Trust me, you will draw their attention!"

"I think this is stupid," she said as she walked across the kitchen to get her briefcase and lunch box off the kitchen counter. She turned to find me standing behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled us together, giving her a long slow kiss.

"Just try it. For me?" I whispered, letting one hand slide down to her butt and giving it a little squeeze. She rolled her eyes and agreed before pulling from my arms and heading out the door.

I headed to the shower and couldn't help but think about how sexy she looked in that dress, her full round breasts pushing up in the dress top, exposing much of the top of each boob almost halfway to her big areola. She HAD to know how sexy she looked, though I suspected that in reality she didn't.

I spent the day at work thinking about my wife at work wearing that dress and wondering how many guys were secretly trying to eye her. I knew she dealt with quite a number of people each day, a good number of them guys of all different ages. I could just imagine some thirty-year-old guy getting a hard-on looking at the tops of her big tits, wondering what the rest of her sexy boobs looked like.

My wife, as usual was home before I was, her car already parked in the garage. I walked in to find her already changed into workout clothes, a little disappointed I didn't get to see her in the dress again. "Hey lover," I said as I walked in, smiling brightly at her as she worked in the kitchen.

"Hey," she answered back, not particularly enthusiastically.

"So, how was your day?" I asked as I walked across the kitchen towards her.

"Okay I guess," she answered as she let me slip an arm around her and turn her to face me. I leaned my face to her, and she let me kiss her for a moment before pulling her face away, terminating what I hoped would be a longer kiss.

"So, how did it go with the dress?" I asked, as she moved out of my arms to go back to finishing cooking dinner.

"Alright I suppose."

"That doesn't sound very positive."

"To be honest," she said without turning to look at me. "I felt like I was in a zoo! You know. All those people gawking at you?"

"So, it attracted a lot of attention?"

"It did. An uncomfortable amount. I felt like almost every guy that sat across from me was staring at my boobs."

"Told you, you were sexy."

"I don't know that any of them think I was sexy, they just wanted to see more boob. I swear, a couple of them I thought were trying to see my nipples right through the dress."

I chuckled and drew a frown from her for my effort. "Honey. Why do you think they wanted to see more? It wasn't because you were unattractive."

"Oh, shut up and go change. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," she said without looking at me.

I shrugged and walked to the bedroom and stripped out of my suit and shirt. I found my workout clothes and pulled on a shirt and shorts before tying my walking shoes on. I couldn't help the bulge in my shorts from thinking about all the guys having been trying to check her out. I wasn't into showing off her body exactly, but I had to admit, it was a little exciting knowing that other guys wanted to see.

We finished dinner and then decided to drive down the few blocks to the park instead of walking, since it was clouding up and threatening to rain. We started our walk, my wife quiet, even though I tried several times to start a conversation. She was clearly concentrating on something, and I wasn't able to break her out of it. We passed a number of people walking the long winding gravel trail that ran through some wooded areas as well as across some open and even playground areas. The trail the city created was great for walkers and joggers, providing a couple different length loops to walk on, from a short single mile to the longest at almost five miles. The nicest thing was that because it was a loop, you didn't have to walk down and back, covering the same places twice unless you wanted to. Frequently my wife and I did just that, walking to the two-mile marker and then walking back again.

We were walking through a wooded portion of the trail when my wife stopped and looked off to the side of the trail. I stopped and waited for her. "This'll do," she said as she stepped off the trail and into the bushes. I shrugged and followed, wondering what she was up to. I stepped through the bushes into a little clearing and found her waiting for me. She pulled up her shirt and sports bra, exposing her tits, and stood there, holding them up. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Let's get this over with. You're supposed to suck my nipples," she said with a frown.

"Oh yeah. Trina's challenge?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Nope. That wasn't what she intended," I said, turning and walking back out of the bushes and back to the trail. I was already fifty feet or so down the trail by the time my wife caught up to me.

"What the hell was that?"

"You were supposed to do that when you were horny. Not just whip 'em out and get it over with, as you put it."

"So?"

"So, as far as I'm concerned, you haven't done what she dared you to do," I said as I continued walking.

"Jesus. Are you going to tell me that you aren't going to do this?"

I stopped and looked at her. "Are you horny?" I asked, keeping my voice low so the couple headed towards us didn't hear.

"Not really."

"Then why would you want me to do that?"

"To get it over with."

I shook my head and started walking again. She caught up in a few steps and fell in next to me. "You don't want to do it?"

"Not if I'm forcing you to do something you don't want to."

"So, what do YOU want to do?"

I looked up and down the trail spying the only people in sight at the moment were the couple that just passed us. It was clear to the next turn a few hundred feet away. I took her by the hand and led her to the bushes at the side of the trail. There was a small cut in the bushes that let us step into it and block much of the view of the trail except for a few dozen feet right in front of us. "Take your shirt off."

"WHAT?"

"Take your shirt off. Better hurry. Never know when someone might come along."

"I'm not taking my shirt off!"

"Why?"

"Someone might see!"

I leaned out to look up and down the trail. "Not for at least a minute or two. If you hurry, no one will."

She glared at me for several seconds. And then pulled her shirt up and off. I reached to her and pulled her sports bra up, uncovering her bare breasts. "Okay. Put your shirt back on."

"What? Without my bra?"

"The longer you leave it off, the more likely someone is going to come along, but if you wanna wait, fine. I'm not giving this back," I said as I tossed the bra over my shoulder into the bushes.

"You asshole!" she swore quietly as she pulled her shirt back on. I had to admit, she looked damn sexy without the bra on, the spandex molding to the form of her big round breasts and her nipples poking the material out dramatically.

"Better," I said as I stepped out and started walking again.

"Hey! Back to the SUV is this way!"

"Who said I was going back to the SUV?" I said as I kept walking, forcing her to almost jog to catch up, her tits bouncing wildly under the thin white and orange striped spandex. She fell in next to me and kept walking. "Much better."

"I don't believe I'm doing this."

"You don't have to. You could walk home," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, right. Asshole," she swore at me again.

We kept walking and passed a number of people both walkers and joggers. I could tell the guys all noticed the exposure she had, and it drew their attention. It also drew the attention of at least one middle aged woman who made it quite clear she was watching as she stood at the edge of the trail and stretched her leg muscles. Of course, it was having an effect on me as well. I could tell I had a massive hard-on which was obvious enough to draw the attention of more than one woman walking the opposite direction.

"So damn embarrassing," my wife hissed at me after another jogger had gone by, slowing to give himself a slightly longer look.

"Is it?" I asked quietly.

"Fuck yes," she swore quietly while I chuckled quietly. "What are you laughing at?"

"You," was all I answered.

"Why me?"

I stopped in the middle of the trail. At that particular moment there weren't any walkers or joggers looking our direction. I reached down to her crotch and stroked my fingers between her legs, and then held them up to her face. She batted my hand away, but I put them up again. "Smell," I whispered.

She frowned and smelled my fingers and then looking a little startled, smelled again. "What the hell?"

"Your crotch is soaking wet," I whispered. "So, your mind might be saying embarrassed, but your body is excited!" I turned and started walking again, making her rush to catch up.

"I AM NOT excited!" she hissed as she caught up to me.

"Tell that to your body," I said in a loud whisper. "The whole crotch of your pants is damp."

"They are not," she hissed back. I continued walking a few more yards and then pulled her by the hand off the trail and into the bushes. "What are you doing?"

"Proving something to you," I said as I turned to her and reached out for her shorts' waistband. I wasn't gentle as I shoved her waistband down, dragging her underwear down with the slick material, pulling them down to her thighs. I stepped to her and wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her to me as I turned slightly, sticking my other hand between her legs. I let the side of my hand rub against her pussy lips while she tried to push my hand away, and within only a few short strokes of my fingers, I had separated her very wet lips and was rubbing the side of my hand against her clit.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, her left hand still on mine, but no longer trying to push it away. The sudden sensations across her excited clit made her body jerk suddenly. She moved her hand to my chest to try and push me away, moaning "no" softly, but I continued to stroke her, letting my strokes ease somewhat, becoming gentler as she stopped pushing on my chest. "Oh damn," she gasped, now leaning towards me until her head rested on my shoulder. I slowed my strokes even more, teasing her, coaxing her instead of making it rush, but I knew what was coming. "Oh my God," she whispered as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she squealed as her pussy lips grew even wetter as she climaxed. I held her tight, her arms now squeezing me as her body trembled and shuddered. I eased my strokes between her legs and let her slowly come down from her climax.

"Still wanna tell me you weren't excited?" I whispered softly, turning her to face me completely and holding her tightly against me.

"I didn't think I was," she panted as she let go of me and pulled her underwear and pants back into place. "I didn't think I was," she whispered again.

We ducked out of the bushes without getting noticed and continued our walk towards that two-mile mark, my rock-hard dick even more noticeable now. We walked hand in hand to the turning point and started back the way we came. We heard the first thunder rumbles before we made it back to the pull-up bars only a short quarter mile from where we turned around. By the time we got to the pushup and sit-up planks, another half mile up the path, the first raindrops were starting to fall. Cold, icy, big, fat drops that splatted against the path and us. There was no way we were going to get to the SUV, over a mile away, without getting wet. We were far from the only ones in that predicament. The joggers on the path seemed to be running faster as the drops increased in intensity. By the time we made it to the horizontal ladder, the rain had become steady, soaking both my wife and me.

To say she was angry with me was an understatement. Not because it was raining on us. No, she was angry because I'd ditched her bra. Her spandex shirt, which was white over orange, was completely saturated, the white section covering her chest soaked to the point it was completely translucent. Not only could you easily see the shape of her breasts including her areola and nipples through the clinging material, but you could actually see her areola and nipples as they bounced and wiggled. She tried to cover her chest with her arms every time a runner came by the other way but was only moderately successful. I had to admit, the view was exciting for me. Not that I was showing her off to the world, but that I could see her tits completely as we walked the path. I also noticed something I hadn't seen in a VERY long time. Her areolas were puffed out at least a quart of an inch, and her nipples were harder and more protruding than I could remember seeing in years. I wasn't sure if it was from the cold, or if she was much more excited than she was letting on.

The rain didn't let up. In fact, it got even harder, coming down in sheets by the time we finally made it to the parking lot. There were a few cars, but most of them were gone. We ran the last few yards to our SUV and climbed in, both of us saturated. "Take your clothes off," I said as we sat and listened to the rain beating on the roof.

"NO!"

"Come on! We're both soaked!" I said as I started the SUV and then used the power seat to motor back as far from the steering wheel as I could. I pulled off my shirt and then started working on my shorts and underwear, pushing them as far as my shoes.

"But someone will see us!" she protested, still not undressing.

"Honey, if they want to stand out in this and look at us undressing, they deserve to see us naked!" I joked. "Look, if you want to be cold, stay dressed! But I'm not driving until this lets up!"

"Oh hell. Alright," she finally said, pulling off her shirt and dropping it on the floor in front of her. I tilted my seat back as far as it would go and grabbed my rock-hard dick. I slowly stroked it while I watched her wiggle herself around and pull off the rest of her clothes, leaving her as naked as I was.

"Come here," I said as she dropped her soaked underwear on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

"Why?" she asked, looking at me laying there stroking my dick.

"Because I've been looking at your tits for the last half hour and I want to play with them," I said with a grin. "You want me to, don't you?"

"Here? In the parking lot where anyone can see us?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers
12