Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Yeah. Like anyone is going to see us in this rain. Come on. You know you're turned on."

"I AM NOT!"

"Really? You want me to feel how wet you are again?" I asked with a chuckle. "Hell lover. I can tell from across the room how turned on you are."

"So why can't we wait until we get home and do it in the bedroom?"

"I suppose we could, but we could have a little fun here first. Come on. Let me suck on your sexy tits."

She frowned at me but also moved towards me. I helped pull her, still protesting, so that she was straddling my lap, her ass pressed against the steering wheel. I squeezed her breasts, pointing her nipples towards my mouth and then closed my lips around her left areola. I suctioned it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her engorged areola before flicking the tip across her rock-hard nipple. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly as I teased her soft mound of sexy boob. "That feels awfully good."

"I'm glad," I whispered as I let go of one breast to suck on the other. I switched back and forth several times, her body becoming more and more excited. She had my dick trapped between my stomach and her wet pussy, and began to grind herself against me, her wet slit split over my hard shaft, her lips sliding up and over my engorged head with each stroke. It didn't take long before she reached her fingers between us and pulled my head up into the entrance to her vaginal depths.

"Ohhhhhhh God yes," she moaned loudly as she pushed herself over me.

"Oh yeah," I breathed around her soft breast as she slid down onto me, my engorged head working easily up into her sopping wet pussy. She changed her motions and began to lift and lower herself more than sliding along my body, her butt bumping into the steering wheel with each stroke. I could feel my already rock-hard cock growing harder inside her as she teased both of us closer to climax. I knew I wasn't going to last very long with all the stimulation I'd already had in the last hour or so, but then I could also tell she wasn't going to last very much longer herself. Up and down she bounced, her body banging harder into both me and the steering wheel as her climax started to grow closer.

The rain started to taper off, and I was afraid that she might stop, something I really didn't want to have happen just then. I felt her pussy start to quiver around me as she bounced even harder, little grunts and gasps coming from her with each thrust down onto me. I doubted anyone was watching us, or my Tahoe obviously rocking, as she grew closer and closer to climax. "Shit. I'm going to come," she whispered as her legs started to tremble. "Oh God. I'm going to come," she gasped again as her body suddenly jerked hard.

I could feel her body stiffen and I used my legs to drive my hips up at her, lifting her slightly until her butt caught on the lower edge of the steering wheel. I thrust up and down, jamming my cock hard into her as my own climax grew ever so close. "AH DAMN!" I gasped loudly as my body spasmed, lifting her slightly higher. I felt a surge of cum lance from my engorged head deep into her, the sudden sensation deep inside her causing her body to spasm again. Her ass pushed back on the steering wheel as my body unloaded another shot of cum deep into her, her butt cheeks pressing the middle of the wheel, starting the horn blaring. Neither of us could do anything about it for several seconds before I was able to slide my hands to her ass and pull her towards me, my still jerking body pumping more cum into her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, pulling her tits away from my face and then laying down on me while her body continued to tremble slightly. "Shit. Did anyone see that?" she gasped after a few moments, her body still not quite done climaxing.

"I doubt it," I panted as my dick, still deep inside her, continued to twitch every so often.

"God, I hope not. That'd be embarrassing as hell," she mumbled as she pushed off of me and started to climb back into her own seat, her ass pressing the horn button again in the process. "That's why it's no fun to fuck in a car," she panted as she rolled off of me and into her own seat, my cum leaking from her onto the leather seats as she tried to disengage her legs from my side of the car.

"What? I thought it was a lot of fun. You can't tell me it wasn't a good orgasm," I said as she pulled her feet back to her side. I motored my seat back in place and then put on my seat belt. "Looks like the rain let up. Guess we can head home."

"Yeah," she said, still breathing heavily. She put on her seat belt, her tits split by the belt, leaving one hell of a sexy view that I had imagined for years, but never seen. I backed out of the parking spot and then headed the short distance home, both of us still naked.

"So how do you plan on getting into the house?" she asked as we parked in the driveway. I pressed the button to put the garage door up and then grinned. "Just like this!" I said, opening the door and climbing out. I picked up all my wet clothes from the floor of the SUV and closed the door. I walked around the SUV to her side, opened the door and reached in. I grabbed all her clothes, and then leaving the door open, walked into the garage butt naked. She really didn't have much choice now, but even then, she sat with the door closed for nearly two minutes before she finally decided to make a run for it. She ran barefoot into the garage and all the way to the door into the house without stopping. I grinned as I watched her run, her tits bouncing and flopping wildly with each step.

"I don't believe you made me do that!" she panted as she stood in the kitchen naked, waiting for me to come in.

"What? I did it," I answered.

"Clearly you don't care who sees your dick. I care who sees my boobs and stuff!"

"I think you look sexy as hell just the way you are," I chuckled. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed like that all night!"

She looked at me like I had three heads. "Alright," she said with a little grin spreading on her lips. "We haven't gotten the mail yet. Why don't you go out and get it. Dressed just like that. And I'll THINK about staying naked."

"You don't think I'll do it?"

"No. I don't think you will," she answered as she stepped closer to me. "Especially after I do this," she added as she stepped right in front of me. She knelt down and to my surprise, grabbed my flaccid dick. "If you're going to show it off to the neighborhood, you might as well let them see the whole thing!"

"Oh shit," I grunted as my wife uncharacteristically leaned her face towards me and sucked my soft dick into her mouth. She hadn't given me a blow job in, well, years. I stood there, staring down at her as she sucked and pulled on my dick with her mouth. It took only moments for me to feel it start to grow, her lips soon stroking my elongating shaft and fattening mushroom head. "You keep that up and I'm going to have to throw you down and fuck you again," I groaned.

"You wish," she said, looking up at me as she pulled her mouth off my cock. She knelt there and stroked my shaft, sliding her hand along the saliva lubricated hard-on. "There. NOW you can go get the mail," she said, letting go of me and getting up. "Since you think it's so fun to be shown off."

"Ah. I get it. This is payback for the bra?"

"Smart man!" she said. "Now go, before it gets soft."

It was still raining some outside, so I wasn't too worried about a lot of people being outside, but cars driving down the road might be another issue. It was going to be dark soon anyway, so what the hell. I walked to the kitchen door and headed out into the garage. I walked barefoot all the way to the mailbox and then opened it. I pulled out a package and several pieces of mail and then walked back up to the house as if everything were completely normal. "Here's the mail," I said as I stepped back into the house.

"I don't believe you did that," she said, looking at me with a little surprise on her face.

"You still don't get it. You're not going to embarrass me like that. But any time you want me to get the mail naked, I'll be happy to let you suck on my dick again. I kinda enjoyed that!"

"I don't believe you," she said, turning and walking towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some clothes," she called back.

"I thought you were going to go naked?"

"Uh huh. I just said I'd think about it. I did and I'm not," she called back as she continued to the bedroom.

I grunted a curse under my breath and tore open the package that I'd gotten in the mail. I grinned to myself and walked to the sofa.

"What are you looking so pleased with yourself about?" my wife asked when she came back from the bedroom a few minutes later in a t-shirt and shorts.

"This," I said, holding out the wad of powder blue material.

She took it from me and held it up, letting it hang from her hands. "Holy shit," she said as she looked at the swimsuit I'd bought. The one-piece suit had soft material down the front, well, down the middle of the front, wide enough to cover most of her breasts and her nipples, but the sides and back were mesh, leaving the sides of her breasts and almost all of her butt completely exposed through the mesh. The one-piece swimsuit had shoulder straps that were that same soft material, but a fairly deep cut down between her breasts, leaving some of the inside roundness of her breasts exposed as well. But the real special part was the single zipper that had two pulls, one on each end, with one end of the zipper holding the front together where the deep cut ended, about even with her nipples, and the other end all the way down and partly up between her butt cheeks. The zipper could then be pulled from either end, completely exposing her from her neck all the way to her crotch, and further, if she so desired, or it could be pulled from the other end, leaving the front closed and exposing just her crotch. "I can't wear this!"

"Sure you can. It's your size. I checked."

"But I CAN'T wear this! I'd be too embarrassed at how much it shows!"

"It covers everything you wanted covered. From the top of your breast all the way to your crotch, covering your nipples and even your belly button," I answered. "That was the agreement, right?"

"But I didn't mean something like this! I mean, you could unzip the crotch and I'd show through!"

"Yeah. Cool isn't it? You could have your pussy showing to me and no one would know. Or we could be having sex without taking your suit off. It's perfect."

"But I'd, I mean, I couldn't," she stumbled. "I'd have to shave off most of my pubic hair to not show in this."

"Yeah. I know," I grinned. "And I have one for Trina in red. You should have her come over tomorrow and try it on with you."

"I'm NOT wearing this!" she finally protested.

"You going back on a deal? If you are, I'll take Trina to the lake and maybe find out just how much fun that zipper can be."

"You wouldn't!"

"Right now, I'm not sure you wanna try me," I said angrily. "I thought we were making some progress. Hell, after the sex in the car I was pretty damn sure we were making progress. Now you don't want to even wear a swimsuit that covers everything?"

"Barely!"

"Barely is still covered!"

"Maybe I should get you something that just barely covers YOU and see how you like it!"

"If that's what you wanna do. I already agreed to wear whatever you pick, as long as it's something legal. You can't exactly have me wearing a see-through swimsuit in public. I'd get arrested."

"You think I won't get arrested in this?"

"I can guarantee it. I've seen women in some spectacularly tiny swimsuits that really did let stuff show, and not get arrested. This covers everything when it's zipped. Just as Trina."

"Good idea. I'll have her come over tomorrow and tell you how ridiculous this is for me to wear."

"Fine," I said, taking the suit from her and setting it on the coffee table where she couldn't help but see it. We sat and watched TV for a while, or more the point, I watched TV, and she was doing something on her phone. After the weather we headed off to bed.

12