Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 05

Story Info
Husbands boss finds out about his quandary.
5.2k words
4.71
8.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers

It was Wednesday morning and going to sleep the way we had left me restless much of the night and horny as hell. I'd had any number of weird dreams that included combinations of my wife, Diane and Trina. Some in the boat, some in the park and one even in a furniture store, trying out a bedroom set. Yeah, I know. I have a huge imagination. Regardless of the dreams, I was horny as hell and when I saw my wife come out in a rather short dress, I couldn't help but walk over to her and hug and kiss her. And of course, fondle her butt under the skirt. I wasn't sure she was going to enjoy it, but as turned on as I was already, I didn't stop to think everything through.

I slipped my hands into the back of her underwear and pantyhose, pushing them both down to bare her butt. But I didn't stop there, I continued to push them down all the way to her thighs, getting an expected protest from her. I ignored the protest, pushed her back to the kitchen table and then practically forced her to sit on the edge of the table while I reached down and lifted under her knees. She squealed as my lifting hands forced her to lay back on the table and her legs in the air. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she cried loudly, not angrily, but almost laughing.

"Getting ready for breakfast!" I answered as I reached up and pulled her high heels off. I dropped each shoe and then slid her panties and hose up her legs and off over her feet. I pushed her legs apart and then pulled my chair around to sit down with my head between her legs. I reached out and licked her smooth lips, teasing my tongue up and down her slit before working my tongue between her wet lips. She giggled girlishly as I started to work deeper, finally finding her clit and drawing a gasp from her. I licked and teased her clit until she was moaning, and her hips were wiggling and rocking as her climax grew. I stood up, pushed my pajama pants down and aimed my rock-hard cock at her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she grunted as I drove into her in one quick stroke. I started pumping in and out of her, drawing gasps and moans from her as I pressed one thumb against her clit. It took a little coordination, but I was able to stroke in and out of her the full length of my engorged cock while rubbing her clit in circled with my thumb. Her pussy looked so damn good all shaved like that, and it was pushing my impending climax closer by the second as I watched my fat shaft plunge in and out of her. I felt her pussy squeeze around me and her spread legs tremble slightly as her climax started to wash over her. I kept sliding in and out of her, enjoying every moment of having sex with her someplace she swore she'd never do it, and seeing her enjoy the hell out of it.

"Gonna come," I grunted as my climax grew ever closer. "Someday I'm going to unload in your mouth like I did Trina," I grunted moments before my body jerked and rammed deep into her. I stood there, my pelvis pushed tightly to hers as my cock twitched and surged inside her, pumping shot after shot of cum into her. "Oh damn, that feels good," I groaned.

"Yeah," she agreed breathlessly as she lay panting on the table. "Did breakfast taste good?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered with a grin. "Best breakfast I've had in a long damn time."

"Good. Now it's my turn," she said as she propped herself up on her elbows, her legs still partly in the air, bent at the knees. "Well?" she asked after a few moments.

"Well what?"

"I'm not running around leaking your cum down my legs for the whole world to see. You took 'em off, you put em back on!"

I shrugged and found her pantyhose and underwear. It took me a few moments to untangle her underwear from the hose and get them on her so they could catch the cum that was drooling from her pussy and dripping down her butt onto the floor. Her pantyhose took a lot longer and by the time I finally got them worked up her legs and in place, my dick was rock-hard from stroking her legs. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to do anything more and she had to rush through breakfast and head off to work to get there on time. I showered, dressed and headed to work myself.

Normally I would never even think about messing around with any of the women at work. They range from my age to late twenties, and many of them are VERY good looking. Of course, the environment has everyone dressing in nice clothes, so I frequently enjoy the view of long bare legs under short skirts. I guess being still horny after re-dressing my wife left me pondering a number of things. Among those was what kind of underwear were they wearing. One or two I suspected might not even wear any, or if they did, it was probably VERY skimpy. The thought made me wonder what would happen if Nancy went to work without any on. The thought left me hard most of the day, which I am embarrassed to report did NOT go unnoticed. At least twice I could tell that the woman I was talking with was paying more attention to my crotch than my face. I guess now I know how women feel when guys stare at their tits instead of their faces.

It had rained off and on all day, so I wasn't sure we were even going to go walking that evening. The rain kind of saw to that. I changed into workout clothes while Nancy finished making dinner, and after dinner did twenty minutes on our treadmill, after which I flopped onto the sofa to watch TV. Nancy went off somewhere with Diane shopping, leaving me to the house alone.

She didn't tell me what she had been shopping for, so I assumed I'd find out at some point. I just hoped it wouldn't be at an awkward time. She stayed up to read while I headed off to bed around ten and was asleep before she came to bed.

I was still tired when I crawled out of bed Thursday morning, but that wasn't unusual. The last few days I hadn't been sleeping all that well, my brain seeming to be filled with sexual situations with people that I simply would never have considered doing anything with. Like my boss, Steph. She's a dozen years younger than I am, and recently divorced. A very good-looking woman, I didn't expect her to last on the market too long before some lucky guy snatched her up. I had no idea WHY my mind would even THINK about her standing in my office undressing. I mean the two of us were fairly good work-related friends, and frequently spent time BSing, or complaining about one political fiasco or another. We'd both had each other and our spouses, when she still had one, over to each other's houses for dinners and to hang out on occasion. While I had extended the invitation to spend a day at the lake, she had yet to take me up on the offer, presumably because her ex didn't much care for the outdoors. I suppose the reason I made the offer in the first place was in the hope of seeing her in a bikini. Not that the dresses she wore weren't flattering, because they certainly were. I just wouldn't have minded seeing her in something other than dresses or even the shorts and tank tops she wore when relaxing in the summer heat.

"Scott! We need to talk," Steph said as she walked into my office. She closed the frosted glass, sliding door to my office before stepping to the chair across from my desk. She pulled it away from the front of my desk, putting a little space between us, and sat down in it, holding a folder in her hand. She crossed her legs, her already short skirt sliding up her thighs even further as she leaned back in it slightly.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked with a little trepidation. In all the years that we'd worked together, I'd never known her to come in like that without something being wrong.

"Well. I'm looking at the Rogersville quote," she said opening the folder.

"Is there a problem with it? I know I sent you some private notes to check over before we decided to issue the policy," I said, concerned I'd missed something. I'd spent almost a week on that particular insurance quote, making sure I had all the numbers right. "Did I mess up the numbers somehow?"

"Oh. No. I think the numbers look just fine. Did you re-read it before you sent it to me for my input?"

"Um. No," I admitted. "Did I get a sentence mixed up or something?"

"Let me read from a paragraph in the notes to me. The paragraph read: Considering how wide ranging their request is, it may be difficult for the city officials to fully appreciate the risk factors involved. In particular, the public pool access facilities are completely inadequate for the expected pool patronage and may require you to completely undress in the bushes," she said quietly as she folded the folder closed and looked at me as I sat blushing.

"Damn Steph. I don't know what to say. Clearly, I didn't mean to write that."

"Well, when I first read it, I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me, or just a random thought that jumped into your mind while you were writing. I have to admit, you have my curiosity up. Have you been playing in the bushes in public? Or am I to assume this is an invitation for such?"

"OH! NO! I'd never imply. I mean, that would be so inappropriate. I didn't mean at all to have that in there."

"You don't think I'm good looking enough to be undressed behind some bushes?" she asked, watching me with a slight grin on her face as I blushed even more. She seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. "Once you have me undressed, just what would you intend to do with me?"

"Um. I, um, shit, I don't think I can answer that without risking a sexual harassment claim," I stammered.

"I think you already have risked that, if I were to take this wrong. Tell me, should I take it wrong?"

"Take it wrong?"

"Uh huh. Take it as an invitation to do something naughty. I mean it would be totally inappropriate, since we are boss and subordinate," she said as she uncrossed her legs and crossed them again the other way, the skirt hiking up a little further as she did. Her skirt hiked up so far in fact that from where I was sitting, I thought I could see a little white of the crotch of her panties. "It WAS an invitation, wasn't it?"

"Oh God. I'm in so much trouble here," I groaned.

"Maybe. But maybe not. Why don't you tell me what's going on and then I'll decide if I should be offended or intrigued?"

"Well. Um. Oh damn. Okay. Gee this is embarrassing."

"More embarrassing than having HR looking into a sexual harassment claim?"

"No. Not that," I agreed. "See, I've been trying to spice things up a little with my wife and she got upset about it and thought she'd embarrass me by having me jack off in front of her friends, but it didn't quite work how she expected and instead of me being embarrassed, she was because she had to watch me jack off all over her friends, who had gotten naked on their own," I said, quickly, almost rapid fire. "So, it wasn't meant for you to see at all. It must have just slipped out while I was typing."

"That's a shame. Because I might even have been willing to see just what you had to offer. From what I heard, you were showing quite a bit of tree trunk yesterday."

"Tree trunk?"

"Uh huh. The ladies' room was rife with suggestions of just exactly what had you turned on all day and showing such a solid piece of wood in your pants."

"Oh my Lord," I groaned, planting my face in one of my hands with my elbow on the desk.

"You keep doing things like that and you might get a reputation. Not too many sixty-year-old men can turn the head of a forty-eight-year-old woman, let alone a twenty something. And I can tell you, there was at least one twenty something that needs to learn to make herself climax much more quietly."

"Climax more quietly? You mean she was, um, she was," I stammered.

"Making herself climax in the bathroom? Oh yes. I won't say who, but I will say your name came to her lips as she came," she said with a chuckle.

"Oh my God," I groaned, leaning back in my chair and rocking back in it as far as it would allow. I looked at the ceiling as if there would be some magic there that would get me out of this mess. "So how can this get any worse?" I asked the ceiling.

Steph chuckled softly. "Honey, I'm sure it can get a LOT worse if you let it. I'm not so sure I'd go searching to figure out which twenty something it was, if you want my opinion. Since I'm not about to turn you in for sexual harassment, no matter what you choose to do, I'll just suggest that next time you're all worked up like that, maybe you should stop by my office. You could show me what you showed your wife's friends. Never know. I might even give you a little peek back. If I like what I see, I might even help you solve your little problem," she said as she stood up. She leaned over my desk towards me, stretching to set the folder on my lap. That stretch caused a significant amount of her breast to shift up in her dress, exposing her tits nearly to her nipples, a tiny sliver of her right areola peeking out of the little lace bra I could see inside the top of her dress. She stayed that way for several seconds, making it very clear that she intended for me to see what I was seeing, standing that way for long seconds, one hand on the desk and the other on the folder sitting on my lap. She smiled at me as she quite obviously stared at my suddenly growing bulge. "Uh huh. I'm beginning to see what she saw."

"Oh damn," I groaned, covering my crotch with one hand, taking the folder with the other and using it to cover my crotch as well.

She grinned and let go of the folder, letting her hand move to my thigh. Her fingers pushed up my thigh until they disappeared under the folder, the tips of her fingers finding my growing hard-on. She stroked her fingers back and forth across my hardening shaft before she pushed herself part way back away from me, slowly pulling her fingers down my thigh, but still staying bent over far enough for me to look down her dress top. She licked her lips and grinned at me. "I of course don't expect to hear that you're worried about sexual harassment from me. After all, if it came down to 'he said she said', who do you think they'll believe?"

"Not me."

"Not after yesterday," she said. "Besides. We're two consenting adults. Neither of us are going to do anything the other doesn't agreed to, so as far as I'm concerned, no harm, no foul. If you like to look, I'm fine with that. I kinda like to look too. All I ask for is equal treatment."

"Equal treatment?" I asked a little confused. "You mean like you show me yours and I'll show you mine? Isn't that a little grade schoolish?"

She straightened slowly, reaching her hands up to her chest and used both hands to stroke from the neckline all the way down over her breasts, down her stomach to the skirt, smoothing the material as she did. She stopped with her fingers at her hem and then inched it up a couple short inches, holding it against her thighs, a huge grin in her face. "I wouldn't have put it that way, but I'm not against the idea. I do have a little potted tree in my office. Suppose that'd suffice as a bush?" she asked as she turned and headed to my office door. She slid the door back and walked out, leaving me watch her butt swinging side to side exaggeratedly as she walked away.

"I think I was just propositioned," I said quietly to myself. I opened the folder and looked at what she had in it. There was the offending sentence, highlighted. I quickly found the quotation file and edited the private comments section to eradicate the offending sentence. I wasn't quite sure what I was intending to say, so I just deleted it and saved it, thankful that it hadn't gone any further than it had. "I wonder what she'd say if she knew that Trina and my wife had shaved me?" I mumbled.

When I got home, my wife and I had dinner and changed to go work out in the yard. While we were changing, I tried to coax her to have a little fun but got shut down cold. I sighed and the two of us went to work in the yard, Nancy working on weeding her flower beds and me working on digging up a sprinkler head that was broken and wouldn't come out of its holder. I couldn't help being damn horny after my interaction with Steph, and there was my wife, on her hands and knees, her sexy butt pointed towards me. I dusted off my hands and walked over to where she was. I knelt down next to her and started to rub her butt.

"What do you want?"

"You need to be told?" I asked with a chuckle, letting my hand slide down her butt until my fingers slipped between her thighs.

"I told you I wasn't interested," she said as I started to rub her pussy through the spandex shorts.

"That isn't exactly what you said. You said you weren't horny. So, I'm trying to make you horny," I answered as I stroked my fingers back and forth across her slick, material covered pussy. I took it as a positive sign that she didn't slap my hand away but let me continue to rub her pussy while she continued to pull weeds around her flowers. I pulled my hand up and stuck it into her shorts and pushing it down towards her pussy, trying to force my fingers back to her pussy.

"So what's next? Just going to pull my pants down and finger fuck me right here?" she asked after a few minutes, her tone less than welcoming.

"Not a bad idea," I answered, pulling my hand from her shorts. I moved around behind her and grasped her shorts waistband. I pulled the shorts and her underwear down over her butt and down her thighs in one smooth pull.

"HEY!" she snapped, reaching back with one dirty hand to try and pull up her shorts. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"It was your idea," I said, holding her shorts down with one hand and using the other to rub her pussy again, using the side of my finger to stroke across her clit.

"You asshole," she snapped at me. "You just trying to show me off to the whole fucking neighborhood?"

"Like I said. Who's going to see in our own backyard."

"Then why don't YOU pull YOUR pants down instead of mine?"

I let go of her shorts and undid the front of mine and pushed them down, freeing my hard-on. By then she had straightened up and used both hands to pull her shorts back up again. I waited a few moments for her to bend over again and then reached out and pulled her shorts down again.

"God damn it! Stop it!" she snapped angrily.

"Okay. I will if you stop pulling them back up!" I answered as I rubbed my cock head against her wet lips. She might be angry about me pulling her pants down, but her pussy was damn wet already! I pushed just my head into her pussy and held it there, stroking her ass.

"Oh damn. I don't believe we're doing this. Everyone can see my bare pussy," she groaned as I slowly pushed myself deeper into her.

"Come on! Who's going to see us here in the backyard?" I asked as I started to slowly stroke in and out of her.

"The neighbors," she said breathlessly. "Jesus, you feel like a fucking log! You sure you just put your dick in me?"

"Just my dick," I answered as I pushed in and out of her slowly and rhythmically.

"What has you so God damn turned on tonight anyway? It's not like you didn't get some this morning."

"I had a visit from Steph today," I said quietly, not changing my strokes, but instead sliding my hands up and down her lower back inching the t-shirt up towards the band of her bra.

"Your boss? How did that make you horny? She didn't undress for you or something, did she?"

"It seems I was the talk of the day yesterday in the ladies' room," I breathed as I let my fingers unsnap the little hook clips of her bra.

"Oh?"

"Seems someone noticed I had a hard-on yesterday and the girls were talking about it. To the extent that one of them decided to make herself climax in the ladies' room," I answered as I slid my hands around her body to her big soft tits, pushing the bra cups and the t-shirt up her chest to free both huge orbs. I cupped both of her soft boobs and teased the nipples, getting a groan from her.

"So, what did that have to do with Steph? It wasn't her doing it was it?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers
12