Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. But she propositioned me," I answered, sliding my hands from her tits and pushing the back of her shirt up towards her head. She ducked her head down and I pushed the t-shirt over her head so that it and the bra slid all the way to her hands, leaving her naked from her knees to her wrists. I held onto her hips and started pumping harder into her, making her tits swing wildly under her with each impact of my thighs to hers and her ass. In and out I plunged as she gently moaned and gasped.

"What kind of a proposition?" she asked between gasps of breath.

"Nothing much. You show me, I show you," I panted, feeling my climax pushing its way along more quickly as my mind imagined her undressing in her office while I stood and watched.

"Maybe you should take her up on it," my wife panted, her head still hanging down as she pushed back towards me with each stroke. "God, you're going to make me come right out here in the fucking yard."

"Yeah," I grunted.

"Damn good thing no one can see us!"

"About that. Ever wondered what John's dick looked like?"

"Maybe a time or two, why?"

"Cuz he's standing by the back door jacking off, watching us," I panted, hoping she didn't freak out. I saw her head lift and her body stiffen but continued to stroke in and out of her. It took a few moments and she relaxed, realizing that he'd already seen all he could as he stood there with his dick in his hand, stroking it in time with my strokes.

"Hope he likes the look of my tits, because that's all he's getting to see," she breathed as she pulled one hand from her shirt and reached back to try and pull up her shorts. "You better hurry up before I put an end to this." I didn't stop stroking before she could work the material up her thighs. If anything, I pushed in and out even harder, banging my head against her cervix and making her gasp and moan. She forgot about pulling her pants up and used both hands on the ground to steady herself as her climax started to overtake her. "Oh shit. I'm going to come," she gasped loudly as her body started to tremble. I could feel her pussy clench around me as she came, her pussy leaking her juices copiously around my thrusting shaft. "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed as she let go and allowed her orgasm to completely overtake her body. She shuddered and trembled for long seconds while my body raced to its own climax. Only a few more thrusts and I'd be there! Just as I was about to unload, she pulled forward, lowering her head almost to the ground. My next thrust missed her pussy and slid up the crack of her ass as my cum shot into the air in a long arching rope. My body pressed my shaft against her ass as shot after shot of cum lanced into the air and landed on her back and ass.

"If you're done, pull my pants back up," she whispered. "I think I've shown off quite enough for one day."

"Sure," I panted, reaching down and pulling her shorts and underwear up to cover her pussy so John didn't see it. She half turned and pushed me back, pushing me onto my ass so that I fell back, laying on the grass with my dick sticking in the air. She stood up and walked to the house, carrying her shirt, her tits completely exposed.

I looked over and saw that John was gone, and then belatedly looked around further. I wouldn't have expected it, but Marion, the lady that lives behind us, was standing on her second-floor balcony deck, one hand under her shirt and the other down her pants, clearly looking at my still twitching cock. I doubted she could see a lot of detail from the nearly hundred and fifty feet away from me, but it must have been enough of a view. "What the hell," I mumbled to myself. I stood up and took off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts. I walked to the hose and picked it up and let her watch as I squatted down and rinsed the cum and pussy juice from my dick, stroking it for a few moments just before she clearly climaxed on her deck. I couldn't really see, but I got the feeling she blushed before disappearing back through the sliding door into her bedroom.

I headed into the house, still naked except for my shoes. I didn't see my wife and followed the sounds to the shower. I took off my shoes and walked into the bathroom.

"No one can see us. Isn't that what you said?" she asked angrily as she stood under the water. "God, John could see my whole tits while you were fucking me."

"Yeah. Well, I didn't expect him to be home," I muttered as I stepped to my shower head and turned the water on.

"I don't know what the hell has gotten into you, but I'm not enjoying this."

"Could fool me," I answered.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Oh, come on. You going to tell me that wasn't one of the hardest climaxes you've had in the last few years?"

"How the hell would you know?"

"Because I can feel it when you come goof! Your pussy squeezed on me like it was hanging onto me for dear life! Your whole body shook like a tree and more than a little bit of your cum leaked around me. You were having one hell of an orgasm!"

"I was NOT!"

"Yeah right," I muttered.

"I DID NOT find that sexually exciting!"

"Uh huh. Tell me another one."

"I DIDN'T!"

"Honey, you can lie to yourself all you want. But I could tell. I've ALWAYS been able to tell. That wasn't one of your regular, lay on the bed and groan for a few seconds, orgasms. That was a whole-body shuddering, pussy clenching, juice gushing, massive orgasm. You may think you need to tell me it wasn't, but the reality is that you can't hide the reaction of your body."

"I wasn't excited. I was, um, I was embarrassed. John could see my whole naked body."

"Not even. He could see your tits. With you bent over there was no way for him to see anything else. But you did do a good job of showing off your tits even more after. I'm sure he enjoyed that part," I said as I turned off the water on my side and stepped to the towel rack. I pulled my towel off and started drying off. "And yeah, I think Marion had a great view. That was what you intended, wasn't it? When you pushed me back?"

"She was watching. I just figured she deserved at least as much as John got."

"If you want, I'll go over and give her a real show!" I said as I dried off.

"A real show?"

"Sure. I bet I can convince her to let me jack off all over her tits. That'd give her a really good look, wouldn't it?"

"Why not just strip for your boss? I'm sure she'd return the favor."

"Maybe she'd even fuck me," I said, turning the argument up a notch.

"Maybe she would. At least I wouldn't have to put up with adolescent antics like fucking in the backyard."

"Excuse me for wanting to have a decent sex life again. You can't tell me you were happy with the way it was."

"It was alright."

"Alright. Once every two or so weeks is NOT alright. Maybe if we were ninety, but we're not. I still think you're sexy and I think about having sex with you every damn day. You have no idea how frustrating it's been to be sexually stimulated by you and be ignored at the same time."

"Then maybe you shouldn't be sexually stimulated by me."

I laughed. "Yeah. Right. Tell the ocean to not have tides. It'd be about as effective," I said as I walked out of the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the family room and plopped down on the sofa and turned on the TV. It was too early to go to bed, but I didn't really want to be that close to her at the moment.

12