All Comments on 'Flesh Pitchers of Prague'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
strange_dazestrange_dazeover 16 years ago
Dude...

Best opening paragraph ever.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
I agree with him...

"When Joe Miller threw the midget hooker over the table James Fowler thought it was a good time to leave."

This has to be the best opening line of any story I've read on here and it didn't disappoint from then on in. Tight, sexy and disturbing in equal portions. It has colour, humour and vivid descriptiveness and a strong, eminently dislikeable but all the same compelling narrator in Fowler.

Bravo!

mjm202036mjm202036over 16 years ago
About time...

I think it's about time someone wrote an erotic story about the picture of those pitcher-plant girls I've seen on a monster-girl download page. I've never gotten around to it and I'm glad that a writer as good as you, manyeyedhydra, has written it. I hope you won't mind if I share a link to this story with several others that have a fascination with pither-plant girls. I'm hoping that they will give it a good vote as well. Congratulations on a remarkable tale.

PinkSashayPinkSashayalmost 16 years ago
Very Clive Barker

I liked this piece, especially the opening paragraph and the characters. It was strange, like some kind of sick dream, kind of opens up the possibilities of what's sexy. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

I have to agree with the other comments - the opening paragraph set a meaty tone for the story that didn't let up until the end. I could see the whole thing unfold like a XXX episode of Monsters or Tales from the Crypt. I had a little trouble differentiating all of the characters until about halfway through, but in a story of this length I think that would be hard to avoide.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It was alright

Your stories all have a way of ending the same. I like how you mix up the settings and characters but apart from you Succubus Summoning 101 series all your stories are pretty similar in their endingings. Guy meets monster girl, guy has sex with monster girl, monster girl eats/kills guy, the end.It's not that its bad but just that you've become so predictable in your writing that I get the feeling if I've read one story by you that I've read them all. All I'm saying is mix it up a little bro, stay fresh.

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
Ignore the naysayer

Ignore the character who rated this story a 50; I don't mind your variations on a theme tales, I could read them all day. You're easily one of the best writers on the site, Hydra, with a style you can call your own. Keep up the 'bloody' good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'ld rather go like Chris.

One quick metal pipe to the head. This begs the question though, why does succumbing always kill? Does a cow produce more milk over the course of its life or do you drain it of everything once? An why are your victims ALWAYS unable to say no?

Sex is fun; but no sex is worth dying for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ahhh you never cease to amaze me with the story ideas you hatch in that mind of yours :) I'm gonna be sad when I finally read all of your stories though :( but hopefully you'll keep writing?

spentbobspentbobover 10 years ago

A lot more horror than erotic, but a beautifully disturbing and very well written tale. Could see this in a "normal" horror story anthology.

tdkb1916tdkb1916almost 6 years ago
The best kind of seduction

It is highly arousing for a man to be seduced into giving it all away for the pleasures of a beautiful seductress. Outstanding!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous