All Comments on 'Flirting With Trouble'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah the slippery slope

You know when you start sliding, but you don't know where you will end up.

Stupid game.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 14 years ago
exciting!

Thanks. Well done!

RubthedubRubthedubalmost 14 years ago

Next stop a 3some with Adrianna, followed by a 4some with Adrianna & Tariq .... Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Well

The old game was one thing but the new outfit she wasn't sure of and playing again?

She's older, with children, and what you left out was that a woman with children doesn't feel like a sexy young woman anymore and guess what...she'll try harder and go a little extra to feel the old thrill!

She decided to stay past eleven and you didn't say it but she was feeling good about being felt up by Tariq and I'll guarantee you she subconsciously would have gone all the way if Tariq had just pushed ... a slight bit more!

She already likes the idea of going back to the old fun ways...guess what - she is also thinking...what if, what might happen and how would it feel.

Okay, your story, her conduct and thought after eleven spelled out the future...you write it, we - your readers have a dozen scenarious from swinging, hotwife, slut etc!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Okay

Like several other stories I've seen by this author, the story was fairly well written in a technical sense, and the set up (first portion) was pretty good, but the story failed to deliver in the end. It is not very belivable that a married couple with three kids would act in this manner, but I'll let that pass. The real problem was that there was no real plot or idea for a story. Nothing really happened here. Okay, so the wife acted in a slutty manner, and the husband didn't care. I guess such things happen, but that doesn't mean it is enjoyable to read about such people.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Story delivered

This was a very hot story. I just discovered your stories and will checking them all out. You DID deliver the goods - great detail and pace and hot writing - very arousing. Hope to see more. Thanx for your contributions to this community.

DangerfieldDangerfieldover 13 years ago
Finally, a great writer...

Very well written. I love the stories that keep you on the edge and are realistic without the typical, overly common scenarios. I'm definitely looking forward to more from this author.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Pretty well written.

And, couldn't you take the time to use contractions? They make for a much more conversational style; especially useful for this type of story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Probably not that realistic but I gave it 5*****.

However, at 32 she is almost too old and certainly she could not compete with the girl she was at age 22. Nevertheless, she runs 5 miles daily which would greatly improve her looks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Seems to me all you are doing is flirting with disaster.

Stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
euphemism for "cuckolded"

"betrayedbylove"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confused

I don't get it. Aren't they enough for each other?

gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Love the story! Any chances of, at least, a sequel?! Next time, maybe a threesome?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Age ?

"Excuse me," Kaitlyn said, looking up at a tall, handsome man several years her senior. Most of the crowd seemed to be in their twenties into their early thirties, she was thirty-two, but this man was a couple years older than Kaitlyn. He wore an expensive, dark

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Getting to close to the line

Story was hot and ended well, but she had to much to drink and should have stopped at 11pm meet up. She was feeling tipsy then drank more. If tariq had been more pushy or she had gotten just a bit more tipsy she would have been shafted by stranger un unprotected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of my fav on this site

This story was perfect, a husband and wife so trusting of each other that they know a few seconds of lust will not break their love. This is the kind of story I want to read, not some cuck who cant tell his wife what he wants and has to hide and shit.

And the people crying she is too old and it cant happen, my wife is 30 and this almost sounds like shit we would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One more step

ends the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who Gets the Kids?!

Nothing quite like a story where parents with you children decide to be totally irresponsible and open up the door to cheating.Just a matter of time before the marriage turns to shit and the kids become products of a broken home.

With stories like this one,the best that can be done is to flush twice and spray some industrial strength deodorant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

good one. Near to life and sexy too.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Found

Found her dark dildo. Now the whore is ready to end her.marriage. You asses just can't stay away from ir. Jake Marlow would.shoot.you in your ballless crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it and hope they can keep it within the clubs, or maybe not?

I am not so sure by reading the comments of a few why they read these and then spew criticism having known the type of story they were about to read.

Perhaps a story about a man who goes to the stories he knows he's going to pretend he hates, and then the little man comes face to face with his own fantasy becoming a reality with his own average wife?

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

Nice start to a much more proming future 'dates' . The fact he was a black guy was glossed over, it seems. Maybe hsband will watch the full 'date' , next time?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Playing with fire and they are going to get burnt.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

They are a great couple that are meant for each other. Just watch the boundaries. It would be sad to ruin such a wonderful marriage

SignedBTWSignedBTW12 months ago

Just

A matter of time... Signed: BTW 05/14/23

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please let them have another date night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous