All Comments on 'Floating on the Lake'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Totally erotic!

Great suggestive writing. More please, mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story but...

Serious continuity issues. The names were a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Wayyyy 2 hot!

addieQaddieQover 16 years agoAuthor
from the author

I think all the continuity issues are cleaned up. My mistake, I went back and re-edited and corrected the proplems.

addie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"So Beautiful!"

"Oh, God, that was so beautiful! Please continue it! I want to know what happens next. Maybe continue to the next morning. Say Crissy wakes up the next morning and wants to taste Katherine's pussy. Mmmmm, nothing like your first taste of pussy to get you going. I should know, I started going down on girls since I was a young teenager. And now I'm a full-blown lesbian now." Janine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still coming down

Lovely writing with great pacing and buildup. Loved it. I'll have to re-read it when I'm not sitting at my desk in an office with a window wall facing everyone else! It will be much more fun.

This sentence threw me right at the end as I didn't recognize Trace as a name. "My face was so wet, from the soaking release when Trace climaxed." Maybe an editing error?

Best wishes

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
good story.

I dont usually look at the lesbian stories (im usually looking at the exhibitionist and voyeur section), but this was good.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Brilliant,loved it

fantastic,very erotic

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing! I felt like I was there too. Beautifully done.Thanks

Crystallised_TearsCrystallised_Tearsover 6 years ago

I love that the build up was very slow, very erotic. I’ll definitely read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never read anything like that

Wonderful.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Wow! That was amazing. I really love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Intensely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phenomenal

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago

Very refreshing to have a ‘first time’ story really seem like a first time, with plenty of delay and hesitating. A lot of repetition. This is my first AddieQ read, so I will scope other stories to see if you continue that oh so erotic tentativeness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a beautiful well written well paced story.

However only 4 stars.

It is a shame that both girls are portrayed as so childishly immature, while we are constantly being reminded that these young ladies are over 18. They really do sound like a couple of fifteen year olds, giggling in a corner somewhere excited by their new discovery.

With their speech, and countless "Oh's", and with their attitudes and their naiveness regarding life in general, and sex in particular.

Also their speech is so 1950's. I keep expecting June Cleaver to appear, wiping her hands on her white apron.

Because this story is so well written in every other way, I am assuming it is another victim of an author being hamstrung while trying to obey the USA's draconian outdated laws re the age of consent.

My wife and I have been happily married for 45 years. By the time she was 18, we were married and she was already the mother of our first child. All perfectly legitimate, legal, moral and ethical in my country where 16 is the age of consent to wed, with parental approval of course.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Actually, 16 year old girls can marry with parental consent (or a judge's consent) in many American states. In the South, it's even younger than that... and that's a pretty controversial subject. In rural New Mexico, most Hispano brides are under 18 and are married in church with the consent of both sets of parents. It is sex outside marriage that is controversial and tends to have a higher age. Much of it is concern about exploitation. Just about every unmarried girl having sex before she's 16 is with a man who is at least 18. With a large enough gap, that's illegal in all 50 states and carries a jail sentence. Roman Polanski would be arrested and sent to prison in Colorado if he ever came into the USA again.. he won't, because he knows that would happen.

There are "Romeo and Juliet" exceptions for lovers who are both under 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous