Flower Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,060 Followers

"Oh my God! That is so sweet."

"I know, right? It really was. So tender and sweet, so unlike... I mean, it was the sexiest most understated thing he could have done, but still so warm and affectionate. But it left me craving more and I couldn't fall asleep!"

"That's a good boy."

"What?"

"Sorry, I was talking to Charlie. Burp-time."

"Oh, okay, that was weird. Call me later. Bye-bye, Charlie!"

"Bye!"

Tracy hung up and sighed, and held her hand to her face. William. He was different.

* * * * *

John arrived first at the Vietnamese restaurant where he and William liked to meet when rushed for time. "Don't worry about it, William, my last meeting ended sooner than I expected."

"I had drinks with Tracy last night." William said, wasting no time getting to what was on his mind.

"And?"

"Well, she is incredibly charming. Smart, articulate, quick sense of humor."

John stared at his friend, waiting. William looked content.

"You have not described her appearance."

"I haven't? That is odd. Well, she is stunning. Black dramatic hair, fair skin, blue eyes, a little turned up nose and long graceful limbs. She has more than a few tattoos, but they are tastefully done."

"And the date?"

"We talked and got to know each other, and then I took her home in a cab."

"Did you get invited up?"

"No, I did not." William stroked his chin with the back of the hand. "You know, John, when playing chess, I am completely bored if my opponent surrenders the queen too quickly."

"Of course. I wonder... Have you ever been beaten by an opponent lacking a queen?"

"Yes, but only when I had lost my queen as well." Both men ate quietly for a moment.

"Hmmm," John said. "Do you tend to use your queen to full advantage, or keep her safe in the back row?"

"Of course I use the queen, John. But I do not make her do all the work. She is distracting to the other opponent, so I often lure them into focus on the queen and attack on the flank."

"Are we still talking sex?" John asked.

"Always." William laughed. "Sex is always an undercurrent, but not my master."

"Yes, well you have shown great restraint lately." John liked to tease William about women throwing themselves at him.

"John, I meet women every day whom I would like to take to bed. Rarely do I meet a woman I would like to wake up with."

John raised his glass and the two friends toasted in agreement. "What next? Did you make another date?"

"Not yet. I do have a plan that requires your assistance, if you wouldn't mind."

"Of course, William. What is it?"

William explained his idea to John, who agreed without hesitation to help his friend.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,060 Followers