All Comments on 'Flowers for Tabitha'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
blackdragon54blackdragon54almost 7 years ago
Oooooooo

How they have a happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Nice read. Would kinda like an exploration of the universe you've tossed them into if that's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New series?

I'd love to read more about these characters. Think they and the world they're in are really interesting. Want to see more of their time together abd what they each can do.

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant Story

All I can say is wow! The story is excellent. The narrative is superb, both on its own or as the start of something more ( hint, hint :P ). The prose flows beautifully, the erotica is steamy. I loved how sweet it all was, the couple are adoreable, and it put a goofy smile on my face more than a couple of times.

I'd love to read more of these two characters and their relationship, great work :D

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delicious!

Usually reading girl on girl stories isn't my cup of tea, oh I like watching well enough, hehehe, but prefer stories with one guy (brother, father) thrown in ;) ...but when I saw a kitty thrown into the mix then saw the catagory, well I had to give it a read! Wow! I was NOT dissapointed!! The girls were yummy, and to be honest, Tabitha is my perfect body type;)

....and her kitty, my perfect pussy type, hehehe! I just wish it was a bit longer. (...but I suppose that's a common wish from most readers about most stories, we don't want them to end quite often!)

Thanks for the amazing story!! ...I've already fantasized some extra material for myself;

Whew!! Now I'm really wishing, as a guy, that I had noticed Tabitha, paid attention to her and swept her off her feet! :). Would probably have to lick her through multiple orgasms before even attempting to push deep inside her deliciously screaming tight kitty for the first time. Ooh! Or being Rose, with a little secret localized transforming of my own, starting out with a cock finger size, slipping inside of her, shocking her, hehe! Then slowly transforming it till it kept growing in length till it just tickled her back wall, and just slowly grinding on her while getting lost kissing her while again slowly growing, this time thicker and thicker, stretching her till her eyes got big and round in shock and surprise as her tummy distinded, her cock outlined up to Tabitha's navel! Thick, long and oh so hard, working it in her so well that she turned into a shivering, shaking drooling puddle of ecstasy! ;)

NeshalinNeshalinover 6 years ago
Purrfect

Yes! This story is amazing. Loved it even more than your other girl/girl stories.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Awwwww

I wanna boo'ful lil kitty toooooooooo........

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
1 OF MY FAVORITES

Haven't read a lot of your creations. I'm mostly into lesbian stories. That's probably why I gave this a go. Glad I did. This story rocked.

DEFINITELY A WINNER!!! 5🌟's

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 6 years ago
Thank You

Really enjoyed the unique path this story followed. If you read enough of the stories here you start to feel like you are re-reading the same or similar stories just with different characters. This was a completely new and fresh take and for that I thank you. Please keep sharing your tales with us. As with most of your offerings I would love to see a continuation of this story line.

Best wishes to you in all your endeavours.ii

Check72Check72almost 6 years ago
Great!

Is there going to be any more? I was disappointed to see it hasn't grown since I first read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More?

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Furries!

I liked it!

gunmakergunmakerabout 4 years ago

I am very impressed. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nicely-written dialogue. And it's v.sexy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Quite extraordinary. Great dialogue and very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another one

Yet another fantastic story that simply begs for a follow on chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An adorably sweet tale. Maybe your best.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 3 years ago

I love this story. It was definitely worth the re-read.

Contrary to some readers' opinion, I don't feel a sequel is needed. This ended on a nice HEA note. As they say, "Sequels rarely equal."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Xarth, you'vedone it again. Another sexy, cute and heartwarming (and again sexy) story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a sweet, little tale. Sexy with humor and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay, this was actually stupidly cute and oddly wholesome for erotica

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Very cute, fun story.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. Loved it.

Insemin8Insemin812 months ago

Too cute! But hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoyed this. However, I also felt like it was the first two chapters of a much longer story.

I suppose that's also praise as well. Because I'd love to read all about the world they live in amd how Tab deals with probably not being the love of Rosie's life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My fave story on this site by a long shot <3 Well, tied with kisses from hell

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I was wondering what the original Felicia was so jelly about- unless She was also transformed- or even reall a Tom. Just sayin'

Regards... Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...