Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Aiee!" Megan began to wail as her brain finally acknowledged the excruciating pain her hand was in.

"Come on," Fauna urged the girl and led her to the Administration office. "I hope Jenna hurries up with that ice; the quicker we get ice on that, the better."

"It hurts!" Megan wailed, tears coursing down her face.

"I know, I know, but we're going to make it better; don't worry," Fauna soothed.

Miss Ormond paged Sister Lucy and nodded in gratitude as Jenna hustled in, large cup of ice in hand.

"Okay, shh, shh, okay, just hold the ice, it's going to be okay," Fauna soothed as Megan whimpered. "So, what's your favorite color? Mine's pink, oh my God, I just got this pink nail polish? It is so awesome; it looks clear until you're in direct sunlight, then you can see all the pink."

"What?" Megan asked, uncomprehending.

"Pink. It's like my favorite color in the whole wide world; what's yours?" Fauna asked, distracting Megan.

"Um, blue, blue's my favorite," Megan sniffled.

"Oh, like that pretty dress you was wearing at the Sweethearts Dance?" Fauna smiled up at her.

"Yeah, it was an ice blue; matched my eyes," Megan said.

"That's exactly what I said!" Fauna enthused. "Ask Scotty! I told him, 'that dress matches her eyes,' and he's like 'whatever,' but you know how guys are; they could care less about that kind of stuff. But where'd you get those shoes?"

"At Babbage's; same place I got the dress," Megan said.

"Me too!" Fauna agreed. "I mean, I went to Abdul's first; their petite department is to die for, but they jus didn't have ANYTHING!"

"Let me see," Sister Lucy said as she barged into the office. "So what happened, Miss Campion?"

Fauna very gratefully let Sister Lucy take charge and left the nurse's office.

"I heard all of that," Miss Ormond said as Fauna quietly closed the door to the nurse's office."

What?" Fauna asked the woman.

"You had that girl thinking of something else beside the pain her hand was it. You ought to think about being a nurse," Miss Ormond complimented.

"Oh, my God!" Fauna shrilled. "Oh, I love their dresses!"

"Fauna, there are other reasons to become a nurse, other than you like their dresses," Miss Ormond laughed. "But I'm serious; you immediately took charge, stopped the flow of blood, and sent someone to get ice. Anyone else would have been standing there, wondering what to do."

"Why'd you do that?" Jenna asked Fauna as Fauna left the Administration office.

"Huh?" Fauna asked.

"I'd have just left the bitch standing there; let her take care of her own ass," Jenna snapped as they quickened their pace; the first bell had just rung.

"But Jenna, I couldn't do that; she was hurt," Fauna said as they rapidly strode into Homeroom.

"How nice of you to join us," Sister Theresa said coolly.

"Yes ma'am, Sister," Fauna meekly said. "Oh, Megan might be a little late; she had an accident, but Sister Lucy's looking at it right now."

----

Megan was back in school by lunch time; her hand bore the white gauze tape, making a minor injury look quite severe.

She looked at the table where Fauna, Scott, Jenna, April, and Roger sat. She wanted to walk over and tell Fauna 'thank you,' but her pride wouldn't let her make the hundred mile walk from one table to the next.

Fauna, however, did not mind making the five foot walk.

"How's your hand," she asked, looking at the extensive tape that wound around Megan's middle finger.

"Finger's broken, put three stitches in between my fingers," Megan said, waving the injured hand.

The 'thank you' stuck in her throat.

"It hurt?" Fauna asked.

"Not right now; Dr. LaPointe gave me a shot," Megan said. "Needle went right in there, in the knuckle. Now THAT hurt!"

Again, the 'thank you' wouldn't come out.

"Well, hope it heals quick; that's the hand you write with, huh?" Fauna asked.

"Yeah, thanks," Megan said and quickly turned away from the girl.

"What was THAT all about?" Hillary Monroe sneered at the diminutive girl's back.

"Yeah," Connie Edwards asked.

"I went to hit her," Megan admitted. "Little bitch ducked, got her locker instead.

"Oh," Terri glared at Fauna's back.

----

"Give me a ride home?" Fauna asked as the were preparing to leave Calculus class.

"Sure," Scott smiled down at her.

"Okay; see you after school," she cheerfully called out and ran out the classroom.

He smiled as he watched her scamper to her next class and walked to History.

----

Fauna was waiting for him by his car and smiled as he unlocked her door for her, then opened it for her.

"Thanks," she smiled up at him as she scooted into the car.

"Uh huh," he agreed and walked around the car.

"You, um, you want to come inside; Momma's working late; Miss Sherri? She's expecting any day now so Momma gets to work a couple more hours' overtime," Fauna asked.

"Um, okay," Scott agreed and got out.

"Go ahead; go sit down; I'll be right back," Fauna said and skipped down the hall.

In the bathroom, she quickly grabbed the enema bag and filled it with some warm water and dropped her plain white panties to the floor.

Without any preamble, she jammed the nozzle into her rectum and raised the bag over her head and hooked it onto one of the shower curtain's hooks.

Her panties were quickly deposited into the hamper and she sat on the commode, grimacing as her bowels filled with the warm water.

----

Scott smiled as Fauna came into the living room.

"Hi," she said, smiling.

"Hi," he said.

"So, um, you um, you want to come see my room?" she asked him.

"Sure," he smiled and she led him down the hall.

Just as he had imagined, it was entirely in pink.

Even the chest of drawers and small desk were painted a light shade of pink.

There were several stuffed animals on her bed; all pink, the pillow cases and comforter were pink.

She skipped to her stereo and turned it on. Soft music floated out and she smiled.

"This is my favorite piano concerto; it's by Tchaikovsky," she said. "I like to listen to it when I'm in a bad mood, or when I'm sad; it makes me feel better."

"You sad? Or in a bad mood?" he asked, smiling as he hugged her to him.

"Nope," she admitted and snuggled up to him.

She began to play with the zipper of his school uniform trousers.

"I'm in a real good mood," she admitted and took his growing cock into her hands.

"You?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Me what?" he asked, unable to think.

"You in a bad mood?" she teased as she lightly scraped the underside of his cock with her fingernails.

"Uh, no, not me," he groaned

She giggled and took pity on him and began to suck his cock with earnest.

"Fauna, damn it, I'm about to..." he warned and she hummed happily and took his seed into her mouth.

"Okay, now that we got that out of the way," she smiled up at him and walked to her chest of drawers.

"Here, get me ready," she ordered, handing him a tube of lubricant.

She scampered up onto the bed, knelt down and flipped the hem of her school uniform skirt over her back, exposing her naked buttocks to him.

He knelt on the bed behind her kneeling form and squirted a generous dollop of the go onto his fingers.

"Oh!" she shuddered as he circled her anus with a greasy finger, then slipped it into her tightly clenched orifice.

"Ah!" she sighed happily as he fucked the finger in and out of her a few times, then trust a second finger into her.

Scott stared at her small cock and balls as they bounced with each thrust of his fingers

She grunted in surprise when he lightly rubbed her small testicles then lightly stroked her cock a few times

"Oh Scotty, don't," she moaned.

She quickly reached underneath herself and caught her own semen as she quickly orgasmed from his finger fucking and stroking into her tight ass.

"My momma's going to be home kind of soon so you better hurry," Fauna advised.

"Oh, okay," Scott said and greased up his cock with the jelly.

"Oh, yes!" Fauna hissed as he put the tip of his cock into her clutching rectum.

"Aiee!" she screamed out as he lurched forward; the awkward position making it very difficult to control his penetration.

"I hurt you?" Scott cried out.

"No, no, oh God, no! It feels so, oh God, do it!" Fauna cried out.

She again spent into her hand and she quickly licked up her semen, then put her hand back underneath herself in case she came again.

Scott was much taller than Fauna so nearly had to lay on top of her as she knelt down on her bed. This clumsy angle had him buried to the hilt in her ass after only three strokes ands she screamed again as he tried to pull out of her.

"Oh, Scotty!" she cried out as a very powerful orgasm rippled through her.

He thrust a few times into her tightly clenched rectum then grunted as he felt his balls tighten.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed as she felt his hot semen spurt into her bowels.

"Oh," he groaned as he pulled his soft cock from her anus, then sprawled out on the bed.

"Oh, Scotty!" she sighed and kissed him hotly.

"Oh, damn, when's your mom getting home?" Scott asked, hurriedly zipping up his fly.

"About nine, nine thirty; that's why your mom invited me over for dinner tonight," Fauna giggled.

"What!" Scott asked, looking at her laughing face.

"Hey, every now and then, a quick one is just what the doctor ordered," she opined and cupped a hand underneath herself and scampered off the bed. "Let me get cleaned up and then I'll be ready to go."

She left him alone in her bedroom while she waddled down the hall to the small bathroom again.

She returned a few minutes later, nude, and clambered onto the bed again.

"You, um, you don't think I'm like this big old whore, huh?" she asked, but kissed him hotly before he could answer.

"No, Fauna, I don't think you're like this big old whore," he said and cradled her nude body against him. "I do think I'm one lucky son of a bitch."

----

"Mrs. Boudreaux, what you need me to do?" Fauna asked as she bounded into the kitchen.

"Keep Jenna away from me," Glen said.

What? You don't want me around you? Fine, butt hole, gets away from me," Jenna huffed and walked away from him.

"Well, Jenna and Glen already set the table and I've already put the pasta on; hope you like spaghetti, oh, I just love your hair like that, so I guess y'all need to make the salad," Linda said.

"No mushrooms," Fauna said before Scott could make his request.

"No, get away from me," Jenna ordered Glen, arms folded across her ample chest.

"Uh, and where were you, huh, school let out at what, three thirty?" Linda asked Scott.

"Well, I was on my way here, just ask Fauna, and all of a sudden, there was this huge spaceship and it took me up in it and..." Scott said.

"Did you get the anal probe?" Glen asked, picking Jenna up. "Man, I HATE that part!"

"Uh huh, then why you always standing there saying 'Here Alien alien alien...I'm here, all by myself, gee I hope no aliens come and adduct me today,'" Scott asked.

"Glen Aaron Boudreaux! Put me down!" Jenna yelled as Glen very easily cradled her.

"Put her down before someone gets hurt," Linda ordered.

"Yeah, and it'll be you," Jenna huffed as he set her down on her feet.

"Okay, who's saying 'Grace' tonight?" Linda asked as they sat down for the meal.

"God, thank you for this food, and thank you for those we have here to share it with. How truly blessed are we that you have given us this food and these friends; we are grateful, Amen," Glen said and began to dig in.

"Um, since when are you so, um, spiritual?" Scott asked, a little surprised at his brother's prayer.

"Ever since you came in and said 'here, here's Jenna's phone number, she wants you to give her a call and ask her out,'" Glen said and squeezed Jenna's hand.

"Wait, what? You, um, you didn't ask Scott for my phone number?" Jenna asked, surprised.

"No, I mean, I kind of liked you but I uh, I would have been to um, too scared to ask for your phone number," Glen admitted.

"Scotty! You told me he asked for my phone number," Jenna accused.

"What can I say; I knew he'd never ask for it, and I knew he'd never call you, unless I told him you wanted him to call you," Scott admitted.

"But, but, Scotty, there's like all kind of girls you could have set him up with," Jenna said.

"Uh huh, but I kind of knew you'd be perfect for him," Scott smiled.

Jenna looked at him, then at Glen, and then back at Scott.

"You're a butt hole," she giggled, and threw a piece of garlic bread at Scott.

"Uh huh, and who's the one came out on the football field and said 'Fauna likes you,'" Scott asked and threw a piece of garlic bread at Jenna.

"Uh uh, no more throwing food; we are not having a food fight," Linda warned.

"This is good, Mrs. Boudreaux," Fauna said as she twirled a forkful of spaghetti.

"Thank you, honey, but really, it's just that stuff out of a jar," Linda smiled.

"Uh huh, but nobody can reheat food like my momma," Scott said and laughed when Linda slapped him on his arm.

----

Rusty was drunk, more drunk than usual. Kevin Blanchard, his boss, had been in a good mood because they finished the remodeling job three days ahead of schedule. Kevin had given all the white men that worked for him a bottle of Johnny Walker red label scotch. The Latinos and the blacks, Kevin just told them "Good job, see y'all tomorrow."

Jenna came in the house and Rusty sneered at her.

"Hey, still seeing that little fucking pussy?" he sneered.

"He is not a pussy!" Jenna screamed at him.

"Yeah he is, you show him your tits, huh? You let him play with them big old titties, huh? Or is he too much a faggot and don't even look at them?" Rusty laughed and grabbed Jenna's blouse.

"No!" Jenna screamed and gasped in horror as the blouse ripped, exposing her breasts to the drunken man.

"Damn, them some fine titties!" Rusty slurred and reached out to grab one of them.

"No!" Jenna screamed.

"Rusty! Leave her alone!" Marie finally screamed at her husband.

"What? Yell at me, fucking ugly fat ass bitch?" Rusty staggered over to her, hand raised.

She slammed him in the face with her cast iron skillet, knocking him backward.

"Go!" Marie screamed at Jenna. "Go on! Get out! Go see if you can stay at Fauna's house tonight, all right?"

Jenna stared at the bloodied face of Rusty, then at her mother, gathered up her blouse and ran back out to her car.

----

Harriet grabbed the telephone when Fauna's number popped up in the Caller ID box.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Momma, it's me," Fauna said needlessly.

"What's wrong?" Harriet asked.

"Momma, Jenna's here; her mom and dad were fighting and she came here and can she spend the night?" Fauna asked.

"What? What happened at her house?" Harriet asked.

"Momma, I just told you, her mom and dad were having a fight and she doesn't want to be there and..." Fauna said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, But no horseplay; y'all need to do your homework and get to bed, no later than ten o'clock, you hear me?" Harriet ordered.

Jenna tearfully allowed herself to be led into Fauna's room.

Fauna turned on her favorite piano concerto and went to Momma's room to get a nightgown for Jenna to sleep in. She knew her own pajamas and nightgowns would never fit the quite busty girl, even if they were close to the same height.

When she returned with one of Momma's well-worn nightgowns, Jenna was staring at the dresser, where two wig stands sat. One wig stand held Fauna's old wig; Fauna was still wearing the newer one that she'd bought for the Sweethearts Dance. The style suited her small face a little better than the page boy style of her old wig.

"Um, Fauna that looks like this looks like your old hairstyle," Jenna stammered.

"It is my old hairstyle," Fauna admitted.

"You, um, why you wearing a wig?" Jenna asked.

"Remember I told you I um, I had all that chemo and radiation?" Fauna asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yeah; that's why you can't have no kids and why you so short, right?" Jenna asked, taking the offered nightgown from Fauna's hand.

"Yeah, well, um, it's also why I don't have no hair," Fauna admitted and reached up underneath the cap and slowly, carefully peeled the wig off of her head.

"Oh, my God!" Jenna gasped, looking at her friend's bald head.

"Does Scotty know?" Jenna asked, whispering.

"Yes, yes I told him," Fauna said.

"What was he like?" Jenna asked. "Did he get all freaked out?"

"Yeah, he kind of ran out of here," Fauna admitted. "Then he came back about an hour later and said he didn't care; he loved me, no matter what."

"What an ass hole!" Jenna yelled. "Just because you're bald? I swear to God!"

"But Jenna, it's all right; he came back," Fauna insisted.

"I don't care! He shouldn't have run out of here in the first place!" Jenna yelled.

"Jenna, listen to me," Fauna said firmly. "It's all right! He came back and I forgave him, let it go; all right?"

Fauna put the wig on its stand and pulled her pink flannel bandanna on her head.

"Come on; I got a ton of homework and I know you do too," Fauna said and they sat at the small desk.

Jenna still grumbled about Scott's behavior but was much calmer by the time she slammed her last book shut.

----

Rusty Charles lay in a hospital bed, happy because of all the medication he was on. The attention of the female nurses didn't hurt either, even if they were only being polite to him.

Sheriff Dick Davis saw no reason to hold Marie Charles in his jail; there were several Angels 270 gang members and their girlfriends already overcrowding his jail. He also knew Marie; they'd gone to school together, knew her family, knew she was no flight risk.

Besides, Marie said that Rusty was attacking her eighteen year old daughter. That was the magic button for Sheriff Dick Davis. He had two step-daughters, one of which worked with him in the station, and he would kill any son of a bitch that even thought of hurting one of his girls.

"It's your house; you don't want him there no more, just say the word," Dick told her as he pulled up in front of her house. "My brother in law's married to the district attorney; just say the word I'll have a restraining order on his ass so fast it'll make his head spin."

"Yeah," Marie thought about it for a moment, then nodded her head yes. "Yeah, go ahead."

She leaned away from him, close to the window of the cruiser.

"I kind of knew this was coming; he ain't never been real nice to Jenna, calling her slut and whore and always talking about her boobs; like she can help it she's got big boobs. Kind of figured one day he'd try something with her," Marie said quietly.

Dick felt sick; if she knew the man was obsessed with her daughter's breasts, why did she even let him in her house?

Chapter 7

Even being the girlfriend of one of the football players did not protect the small girl; Fauna had dared hurt the Queen Bee of St. Thomas Aquinas.

High School Hierarchy being the fickle monster it is dictated that they exact their revenge against Fauna for daring to hurt Megan Campion.

Hierarchy is indeed fickle; none of the girls could remember last year's queen and none of them could even remember when Hillary's big sister Kaitlin had ruled St. Thomas Aquinas. And it never entered their heads that next year, chances were, they would not see each other.

Today, however, today, Megan Campion was the queen and they, the drones, were there to protect and serve.

They would have been hurt, and even a little angered if they had heard themselves referred to as drones, mindlessly following the unspoken command of their queen, but that is exactly what they did when Terri, Hillary, and Connie cornered Fauna in the girl's locker room.

Fauna never showered after Physical Education class, no matter how grueling. She utilized the sinks in the adjoining bathroom and swabbed her underarms, then re-applied deodorant and perfume then dressed back into her school uniform.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
1...456789