Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she dropped her gym shorts to the floor, Terri and Hillary grabbed her and began to drag her toward the shower.

Connie grabbed Jenna from behind, preventing her from helping the screaming, terrified Fauna.

If her panties got wet, they would be translucent and her sex would be easily visible to all. If her wig got saturated, the cap might shrink, thus rendering the hairpiece unbearable.

"Let me go, fucking bitch!" Jenna screamed and struggled valiantly.

"No, no, please don't!" Fauna screamed and cried and begged her tormentors.

Jenna remembered something Glen had shown her. Glen was a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, studying to advance to second degree.

"All those fights you see on TV?" he said. "That's all made up. Usually, one hit and the other guy says 'forget this.'"

She brought the heel of her foot down, hard, on top of Connie's foot. Connie screamed in absolute agony as three bones in the top of her foot snapped like dry chicken bones.

Inside the shower stall, Hillary was seeing a flaw in their plan; Fauna was struggling so frantically Hillary couldn't let go long enough to turn on the cold shower spray.

Jenna ran into the shower stall, grabbed Hillary by her long blonde hair and slammed the girl's face into the tile wall. A sickening crunch was heard as Hillary's nose broke.

Terri stared at the enraged Jenna as Jenna swung out with her elbow; another move Glen had shown her.

Terri fell to the floor, releasing the sobbing, screaming Fauna.

"Come on; I got you," Jenna soothed as she dragged the hysterical girl from the shower room

"What in the Hell is going on in here?" Coach Dee bellowed as she marched into the locker room.

----

Brother Dominick wondered if he was ready for retirement as he listened to the blatant lies of Hillary, Terri, and Connie, then listened to the story as told by Jenna.

Fauna still had not quit sobbing and could only tell the tale amidst hiccups.

"Miss Davendorf, do you have a way to get home?" he softly asked her. "We've tried to get in touch with your mother, but there's no answer."

"I can take her," Jenna said.

"Fine, fine, please do," Brother Dominick sighed. "Then get right back here, you hear?"

He then called Donald Pellichet, the school's lawyer and had the attorney come to the school.

"Miss Monroe definitely has a broken nose and most likely a fracture of the lower jaw," Sister Lucy grimly told Brother Dominick. "Miss Edwards' foot is broken, but I don't believe there's anything broken on Miss Langmeyer; just a beauty of a black eye."

"Remind me never to go up against Miss Jordan," Brother Dominick tried to make light of the situation.

"Do you have ANY idea what possessed them to attack such a sweet little girl?" Sister Lucy asked in a rare moment of compassion.

"She's different," Brother Dominick shrugged his shoulders. "Ah, Mr. Pellichet! How bad to see you!"

"You are not funny, you know that, right?" Donald smiled and warmly shook the man's hand.

"Know why Baptists discourage adultery?" Brother Dominick asked the black attorney as the man took a seat.

"Go ahead; tell me," Donald smiled, knowing it was a joke.

"They're afraid it'll lead to dancing," Brother Dominick smiled widely.

"Again, you are not a funny man," Donald laughed. "Now, what's up? You didn't drag me down here to listen to your pitiful jokes."

Brother Dominick laid out that morning's occurrence and the two outlined their strategy and the ramifications. Sister Lucy filled Donald in on the girls' physical conditions.

"Please return to the infirmary and monitor their condition until their parents arrive," Donald requested.

Judge Monroe strode into the small office, hateful scowl and blustering attitude on full wattage.

"Oh, good, you're here," Brother Dominick calmly said. "Sister Lucy has Hillary in the infirmary. But before you get her and bring her to the hospital, we do have some business to take care of."

"You will NOT expel my daughter; who was it that attacked her? I want that person or persons expelled," Judge Monroe all but screamed, towering over Brother Dominick's desk.

"Your daughter, along with two other classmates, attacked a defenseless classmate and threatened her with bodily harm. Another classmate came to her aid. In that scuffle, your daughter was injured. But, St. Thomas Aquinas has a zero tolerance against bullying. That, Mr. Monroe, is why your daughter will no longer be attending St. Thomas Aquinas," Brother Dominick said.

"That is JUDGE Monroe," Judge Monroe thundered.

"Not in my office, it's not," Brother Dominick said . "Now, I am sure you will want to take Hillary to the hospital to have her nose and jaw looked at. Please call my office and let me know where to transfer her records. Have a nice day."

"I'm going to sue you and this school," Judge Monroe bellowed.

"Being affiliated with the Parochial School system, St. Thomas Aquinas is exempt from civil proceedings. On a Parish level, or even State slash federal level, you and Mrs. Monroe did sign the consent form outlining this school's policies on Bullying," Donald Pellichet said.

"Then give me the name of the young lady that attacked Hillary, and the names of the others that were involved; and I also what the names of any teachers that were involved," Judge Monroe ordered.

"Be glad to," Donald smiled. "Get a court order."

"You know I can, smart ass," Judge Monroe spat at the man.

"Ooweee!" Donald said when Judge Monroe left the office. "Ooh, I can't wait 'til I'm a judge; I'm going to be just as arrogant and pretentious as him, you hear?"

"Thing that really irks me, if Jenna had come to Hillary's defense, Judge Monroe would not be threatening harassment of her," Brother Dormice sighed.

The Edwards were equally loud and blustering, even threatening to remove their four other children from St. Richard and St. Thomas Aquinas.

"We will miss them, I am sure, but I would expect you to do what you think is best for your children, just as I must do what I think is best for your children," Brother Dominick sighed.

Sheila Langmeyer cane in and clucked over Terri's swollen black eye.

"You said Terri was involved in a fight?" Sheila asked Brother Dominick.

She listened, mouth opened in shock, as Brother Dominick gave her the condensed version of the incident.

She turned and stared at the now quite flushed Terri.

"Bully?" Sheila asked, incredulous. "You're a BULLY?"

She slapped Terri's face with all of her might, nearly knocking the girl out of the seat.

"I am driving a twelve year old, falling apart piece of shit so that you can have the best possible education? And you're a bully?" Sheila screamed at her sobbing daughter. "I clean other peoples' homes for twelve, fourteen hours a day, smelling other peoples' shit so you can go to this school, and you somehow think it's okay to beat up on defenseless girls? Do you know when the last God damned time I had a vacation? And you're nothing but a common criminal? This? This is what I've been beating myself to death for?"

She turned and glared at Brother Dominick.

"Thank you Brother Dominick; I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in Terri's behavior," Sheila Langmeyer spat. "Please, tell that little girl that I, Terri's mother, I apologize."

"Yes ma'am, I certainly will," Brother Dominick said.

"Come on; Northside's the next stop for you," Sheila snarled at her daughter and used a handful of Terri's hair to pull the girl out of the hard wooden seat.

"Your father's been wanting a new gas grill but NO, someone had to have a fancy dress for the Sweethearts..." they heard the enraged woman's voice float as she pulled the girl out of the Administration office.

"Now, THAT was painful to watch," Donald said.

"Amen," Brother Dominick agreed.

----

Jenna made sure that Fauna was all propped up by her multiple pillows before she left the small house.

She hit the number 1 on her cell phone. After a moment, Glen answered.

"Hey Beautiful, what's up?" he asked, cheerful voice making her smile.

"Just needed to hear your voice for a minute; I brought Fauna home; she got into a fight at school and was in real bad shape and Brother Dominick said I could take her home so I did but now I'm on my way back but thought while I was out..." Jenna rambled on until she pulled up to the school again.

"I love you, talk to you later bye," Glen said when she announced she was hanging up.

He was walking into his next classroom when it dawned on him that Jenna had said that Fauna had been in a fight at school.

He sent a text message to Scott's phone just as the professor was beginning to call roll.

Fauna smiled happily as she saw a text message from Scotty and she replied quickly that she was fine, just had been very upset when it all happened.

Glen smiled when Scott responded that Fauna was fine, just worried that Jenna was dating a butt hole.

"Not to worry; you're not dating her, I am," Glen smiled and flipped open his notebook.

----

Jenna Jordan found out that she was a little bit of a legend in the very short amount of time that had elapsed since her rescue of Fauna that morning.

"I heard you know Karate!" Shelley said, breathless with wonder.

"No, her boyfriend does; she's been working out with him," April volunteered.

"It true you took on all three of them? At the same time?" Roger Leland asked.

"I heard that all three had to go to the hospital," another student volunteered.

Jenna, for once, did not run her mouth. She just smiled, shrugged her shoulders and got her lunch from the silent woman behind the counter.

----

"I was so scared," Fauna whispered to Scott when he called her that afternoon. "They were trying to drag me into the showers and if my panties had gotten wet, they would have seen my thing."

"I know," Scott agreed.

"And if they'd seen my thing, oh God!" Fauna wailed at the very thought of being exposed.

"I know," Scott agreed.

"Would you still love me, even if they all found out I'm not really a girl?" Fauna asked, holding her breath.

"Absolutely," Scott assured her.

He counted to five.

"Of course, then we'd have to move," he joked.

"You'd move, with me?" Fauna asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh, I love you so much," she sighed into the telephone.

----

"You need to show me more of that Kung Fu stuff," Jenna demanded.

"Tae Kwon Do; it is not Kung Fu," Glen said forcefully.

"Whatever," Jenna shrugged.

"Jenna, need you off that phone. Now," Marie snapped as she marched through the living room.

Marie was on pins and needles; Sheriff Dick Davis had said that Rusty had not been happy when presented with the restraining order. He had threatened to come to the house anyway.

"My fucking house; ain't no God damned piece of paper keeping me out of my fucking house and you tell that dried up old hag and her slut daughter I said that, hear?" Rusty yelled.

"Uh huh," Sheriff Dick Davis smiled tightly. "So, sir, what you're telling me is you do not intend to honor a court order?"

"I ain't saying another fucking thing, cock sucker," Rusty snarled and clammed up.

----

Terri dressed in her nicest blue jeans and a cute top and almost smiled; she would never have to wear the stupid St. Thomas Aquinas school uniform ever again.

But she knew better than to let her mother see her smile; both her mother and father were very angry with her.

After breakfast, spent mainly in heavy silence, Sheila shoved Terri toward the car.

Once inside of the car, Sheila let her anger come out and began to berate Terri again.

"I just cannot believe that you..." Sheila screeched as they pulled up to NorthSide High School.

Her words died in her throat as she looked at the dilapidated school building.

Gang graffiti adorned the bui9lding. Several students loitered outside of the building, even though it was time for them to be in class.

Sheila saw four teenage girls, bellies swollen with child. She saw one girl smile at a teenage boy, then the two of them disappeared around the side of the building. One small boy, baggy pants hanging low, obviously conducted drug transactions, in plain sight, no fear of being caught.

"Fresh pussy!" she heard three of the loitering boys call out in Spanish as Terri opened the car door.

"Did you hear that?" Terri nearly screamed at her mother.

"Get in the car," Sheila ordered.

She threw the car into reverse and drove away at rapid speed.

"What are we going to do?" Terri sobbed. "I can't go to that school! They'll kill me!"

"First things first; you're going home. You are punished. And I mean it," Sheila hardened her tone again. "No cell phone, no television, none of that God-awful crap you call music, you sit in your room and you think about what you've done why you're there, you here me?"

----

It was against school policy; the students' handbook was very specific about any physical contact between male and female students. But Scott did give Jenna a big hug for her help; when his girlfriend needed her most, Jenna was there.

"Um! I'm telling Glen!" April joked.

"Shut up, April!" Jenna smiled, blushing hotly. "Scotty wants to hug me, he can hug me!"

"Damn it, Fauna!" Scott yelled at Fauna. "Now she's calling me 'Scotty' too?"

"And me, Scotty," April laughed.

----

Brother Dominick looked a little surprised when Miss Ormond told him that Sheila Langmeyer was there to see him.

"Send her in," he sighed.

"Brother Dominick," the woman said, clutching her purse tightly.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked politely.

"Brother Dominick, is there any... Could we try, could you just kind of suspend her, my Terri," Sheila begged.

"Mrs. Langmeyer we have policy..." Brother Dominic started.

"Please, my God, please, Brother Dominick," Sheila sobbed bitterly. "I am begging you..."

"Have her back here in this office, Monday morning," Brother Dominick said firmly. "I want a sincere apology made to Miss Davendorf, right here, in front of me and then she can return to class."

"Oh God, thank you," Sheila sobbed, collapsing into a hard wooden chair.

"But Mrs. Langmeyer, and I am very serious about this, one more bit of trouble out of her and..." Brother Dominick warned.

"One more bit of trouble out of her and you won't need to worry about it; I will kill the little bitch," Sheila spat firmly.

Brother Dominick almost smiled; he could tell that Sheila meant every word of it.

Chapter 8

Fauna's favorite position to make love in was flat on her back, gazing up into her lover's eyes.

Scotty's favorite position was with Fauna kneeling on her bed, him standing behind her.

So, they would compromise. Fauna would suck him off first, then suck him back up to erection, then scamper onto the bed and kneel down for her man. Scotty would pound her hard and fast until he spurted a heavy load into Fauna, then they would curl up on Fauna's bed, cuddle and kiss and touch each other until Scotty's cock was hard again.

Then Scotty would slide his cock into Fauna and they would make love slowly.

Sometimes, though, Sauna liked to straddle Scotty's cock, riding him cowgirl style. He liked that position too, and would often play with her small cock, stroking it until Fauna would shoot a thin stream of semen onto Scotty's belly.

After Spring Break, Fauna reverted to wearing her old wig (the new one itched; she had to send it off for refitting) but if Fauna was feeling a little naughty, she would peel her wig off, displaying her smooth head while she and Scotty made love.

----

Jenna loved oral sex; loved giving it almost as much as she loved having it done to her. Quite often, while she made love to Glen's cock with her mouth, she would rub herself to orgasm.

Sometimes, she'd encourage him to masturbate her while she sucked his cock.

Once, he slid a finger into her rectum while she sucked his cock. At first, she was outraged and yelled at him. Then, when she calmed down, she ordered him to do it again.

"No," he said.

"No?" she yelled, again outraged that he would dare refuse her.

"You heard me; I said 'No,'" he said and gave her fleshy buttocks a resounding slap.

"Glen Aaron..." Jenna yelled, earning herself another slap to her buttocks.

""Tired of you always telling me what to do," Glen said and slapped her buttocks again.

"I'm sorry; I won't do it no more," Jenna said in little girl fashion.

"Uh huh," Glen said, knowing full and well she'd be right back to ordering him around within minutes.

"Really, Baby, I promise," she said.

"Uh huh," he said, gently pushing her on the back of her head.

"All right?" she asked and engulfed his cock into her mouth again.

She screamed happily as he again jammed a finger into her rectum and another finger into her drooling pussy.

"Now, eat me," she ordered as soon as she finished swallowing his load.

----

"You given any thought to what you're going to do after graduation?" Linda asked Scott.

"Probably go to Lafayette (University of Louisiana at Lafayette), have to take General Studies first couple of semesters anyway," Scott shrugged.

"And Fauna?" Linda pressed.

"Going to Houston," Scott said glumly. "Where her dad lives."

"Then why aren't you going to Houston?" Linda asked.

"I uh, Mom, I kind of don't want to leave you all by yourself," Scott admitted.

"Oh, Scotty," his mother sighed.

"I mean, Mom, Dad just up and run off to Alaska and Glen's going to Odessa and..." Scott admitted, tears springing to his eyes.

"Baby, believe me, I'll be fine," Linda smiled.

She sat down next to him and took his hand in hers.

"It is so sweet of you to want to take care of me, but Baby, really, I'll be fine. Go. Go take care of Fauna; that's what you're supposed to do," Linda said and kissed her son on his cheek.

She sat back and smiled.

"Anyway, Glen and Jenna? I'll probably never get grandkids out of those two, unless Jenna decides they're going to have kids. So, you and Fauna, y'all are my only hope," Linda smiled.

"Uh, Mom? There's absolutely no, well, um, Fauna can't have kids," Scott hemmed.

"What?" Linda asked, surprised.

"Remember? I told you, she had cancer when she was younger," Scott reminded her.

"Oh, damn!" Linda said. "Oh well, I hope Jenna's thinking she might want kids then."

Scott shrugged his shoulders and got up from the couch.

"I'll tell her it's the last thing in the world you think she should do; then she'll make damned sure she does it," Scott suggested.

In his room, he pulled out the packet that he'd received from the University of Houston.

Because of his grades, he'd managed to get a partial scholarship. Putting Fauna's father's address as his own had also cut some of the tuition expenses.

He grimaced as he replayed the meeting with Fauna's father. The man was loud, arrogant, belligerent. Fauna's step-mother was no better; she was shrill and pretentious, . Both had insisted on calling Fauna 'Sean.'

(Cindy was very large, close to her due date, and missed no opportunity to let David know just how displeased she was that she was carrying another child for him.

"Takes two to tango, Cindy," David snapped. "Seems to me I remember you being in the room when it happened."

"But was I conscious?" she shrilled back.

Fauna fussed and played with her baby brothers, two cute little boys that were quite high-strung due to all the animosity and bitterness in the house.

"Yeah, and you'll be staying here while y'all are going to school, right?" David asked, showing them a very small room.

"Um, Daddy, you okay with me and Scotty in the same room?" Fauna had asked.

"Yeah, why not? Y'all are a couple of boys; what's wrong with y'all sharing a room?" David had asked.

Fauna and Scott clammed up; no point in correcting the man. He obviously did not want to see what was right in front of him.

1...456789