All Comments on 'Fluffernutters'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
rick0699rick0699over 2 years ago

This was a very good story. I really enjoyed the emotions going through Ronny and Amber's minds, as well as the humor throughout, especially that last line!!! I'm not sure if this needs a sequel or not, but I would definitely read it.

5 Stars!!!!!

Thanks for sharing MindsMirror

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Great 1st part!

Any chance for a part 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They don't get much better than that.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I know this is just a fun little silly story...

But I'd love to read more. You've created some fun characters, and I'd love to see all 3 women together and Ronny too. You've left it open for more and I hope you decide to make this group a more involved, romantic, prosperous, polyamorous group. Thanks for Sharing. 5 stars!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great beginning for a great series. Too many unanswered questions and possibilities to be over. There must be a part with the mother, then at least two threesomes threesome and one foursome with all involved. Then of course a return of "Peepers". What happened to cause the alienation of the older sister and of course the missing father? It could be one of the great series of Literotica ever!!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

The title had me thinking this was going to be some silly waste of time reading! Boy was i wrong. Im glad i read it and fully enjoyed it. I know you might have intended it as a one off stand alone story but you have left it open to more.

Would love if you continued it with the 3 girls in a polyamarous relationship with ronnie with amber being his focus going into future together since claire has krista.

Excellent story and glad to see you back releasing new stories

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Welcome back! Great story that's begging for a second chapter.

Am hoping like crazy that you will finish the Page novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good to see that you guys are still around, hope you're doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, deep, cute, and sexy! Five for you!

A little edit:

"Nope. She'd of killed him and then she'd of told Dad and he'd of killed him again."

Should be:

"Nope. She'd've killed him and then she'd've told Dad and he'd've killed him again."

"She would have" contracts to "She'd've."

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

More please, I want to read where this goes from here. I am hoping Ronny is loving all his ladies and making babies too.

LBLR15LBLR15over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your writing. Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see MindsMirror back. We definitely need the next chapter, perhaps with Peter coming to visit his two sisters or have them travel to Maine with Amber and Ron to see their "Peepers".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fun read! I do hope there will be more in the future. I will not be so presumptuous and try to tell you what to write about, nor will I make suggestions about the minor English errors that were not even enough to be distracting. Just keep doing your thing!

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

The last scene in the kitchen is superb. Thank you for this story. It is great to have you back.

CH51143CH51143over 2 years ago

Triumphant return! I can't wait to see more from you!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

What a tale..Part 2?...Inquiring for a friend...lol...

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

I agree with all the comments, great story. Why do the best stories end on a cliff hanger making us readers beg for more? OK I will beg for more please.

TimeOfNightTimeOfNightover 2 years ago

I’m glad you’re back. Fun read, warm feeling.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I loved it please multiply 5 x 10 this will give a truer value to you story. It is lovely to have something fresh from you. Thank you and "please May I have some more". 5 stars forever.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nice to see you back. Love your work

Keep it up please

Scores 5/5

Whiter59Whiter59over 2 years ago

Great to see you both back from your long walk in the woods. a great first story back definitely room for a second chapter wonderfully written funny lines just an awesome story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this is your come back ? Well you haven't lost your magic ! Great, so lovely characters... Hope there is more to come soon. I'd love to see a Ch.2 of old story 'Death brings Déjà-vu' ! Thanks

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Always loved your works and this is no exception!!

Hope there's a follow up to this - certainly seems to have scope to...

Many thanks.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

OMG! You deserve 5 stars just for the effort put into coordinating all those parts and thoughts so perfectly! It truly was like listening to four people. A true work of brilliance, like watching the great Alekhine playing four games of blindfold chess at once.

I guess i am an old softy, but I sure hope those kids get to stay together as long as they want to. I am NOT making this up, but when we moved here there was a brother/ sister living up the road a bit who had always been together. Most everyone knew it. They didn’t bother anyone, didn’t flaunt anything in public, and people gave them their space. Again, it was obviously what they both had wanted, they had been careful not to have kids. They were probably early 50’s when we moved here and about 20 years later she gotill and died. I don’t think he lived more than a year or so alone and he died. They truly were meant to be a couple. It really settled any lingering doubts I may have had on sibling relationships.

Just like Clair here. How has society or the species been better served by her being miserable for 30 years without Peter? Truly happy people are so rare it seems, if you find true happiness, pursue it!! The HELL with what anyone says. They are likely not so happy and are just jealous. It’s so very sad, but humans seem to delight in dragging others down. Given a choice I’ve seen some drag others down rather than lift themselves up. Disgusting examples of a screwed up human race.

Enough ranting. My apologies. I loved your story and look forward to reading more. As you can see, you are indeed thought provoking!

Al

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

I hope there is a part for mother & son. Hope peter also join this game. Give it 4/5. Please added further chapter for mom son brother uncle relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FLUFFERNUTTERS = Chris Moltisanti’s favorite (Sopranos) lol…season 4 episode 1…think about DESTRUCTION! (ya know, Quasimodo predicted all this)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely enjoyable, but wanted to see more as time went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very well written. Marvelous characters. I really love how family love is so readily embraced by every member of the family.

A follow up with a sequel would be very nice.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, l love the Ronny and Amber connection, l do not like the Ronny and Clair connection at all it detracts from the story of the siblings and l hate even the hint of Mom and the siblings getting it on. Does nothing for me and l bet many others at all.

If this is a standalone story it ends just right but if there is another chapter please keep it to the siblings and develop Mom and her sister seperately.

Bring Peter back in some form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written!

I wouldn’t be opposed to reading the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice story, but I prefer for it to stay just betwen Amber and Ronny as well. Keep the mom and aunt seperate. Very well written,

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wargame, you bet wrong. Many of us would love to see Ronny banging mom also. I'm a big harem guy and so are many others. Doesnt mean there aren't many like you; I'm sure there are. But there also many of us. And while I wouldn't mind seeing Peter back temporarily, I wouldn't want it permanent. Like I said, harem.

It's the author's story to write, and they seem to have done a great job, without help from you or me. But here's my scenario. Write another chapter chronicling Peter, his wife, and daughter. Amber ends up seducing all three. Peter does get back into the Grace's, and pussies, of his sisters, but suffers an injury rendering him impotent. Ronny then adds his aunt and cousin to the harem.

Cut to another chapter. Dad has run off with a younger woman. But it turns out Laura has some bi tendencies and submissive tendencies. They rarely hear from Laura because in addition to her great job, she's a fucktoy for dad and the new wife. Dad is taken in an auto accident however, and in the aftermath it comes out about their lifestyle. Ronny then includes them in the harem also, but there can be only one at the top, and it ain't the new wife. Amber controls all access to Ronny's cock and a toll has to be paid between her legs.

Of course, lives have to be lived, and Ronny cant service seven women in one outing. So write the story around their daily lives, and then insert the sex. I suppose all seven women at once could happen a time or two, just to establish a pecking order. Otherwise, he takes the women singly, or in groups of two or three. And the women generally pair up. Mom and Clair, Peter's wife and daughter, and Laura and dad's ex-wife. Ronny always has Amber as his number one.

See? A harem. There will be ups and downs, trials and tribulations, but mostly Ronny, and his women, live happily ever after.

The end.

What do you think, MindsMirror?

Jedd

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I could only give this a three out of five. The whole cougar bullshit with Aunt Clair was a total turn off. Jedd is totally wrong. He is actually part of a minority group who get off on the cross generation garbage. Most of the comments here are reflecting the same theme. Krista, Clair, and Peter have their relationship with each other and Ronny has his relationship with Amber. Common knowledge between all of the parties is a good thing. Krista approving of her children being intimate is awesome. 👌 But if you continue with more of this story have Clair recognize that she is using Ronny as Peter's avatar and discreetly end it. I really enjoyed Krista and Clair making love to each other and I enjoyed Amber falling deeply in love with Ronny. If you had kept it just those two relationships, then I would have given you a 5.

Jedd, man up and stop posting anonymously if you want to be taken seriously. 😒 Signing 'Jedd' at the end of your comments didn't add much credibility to it. Comment from your actual account name and I'll believe that you're really serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again another 5 star story turned into a 4 stars by cutting off a good ending.

Changing P. O. V. was confusing at times.

Still I liked it.

Bill S.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I sure do hope there's more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here’s what I think : I think that was the hottest story I’ve read in a minute ! It had all the essentials ; tension , emotional feedback , suspicions , desires , drama , humor , steadily increasing buildup , background , strong character development , hot filthy dirty grimy sex , (my favorite) , and last but not least , a great cliffhanging ending ! It’s just not possible to give enough stars as they’ve limited it to a mere 5 , but this is a 10 star story ! Thank you for this perfect erotic contribution !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, that was so good. Lots of stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If there ever was a story made for additional chapters it is this story. One of my favorites on this site.

BruceS1949BruceS194927 days ago

I loved the story. Mote please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

SIMILAR Stories