All Comments on 'Flying Blind Ch. 07'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
21Hayden1221Hayden12almost 15 years ago
Loved IT!!!

Glad your back and with a brilliant story as well.

imlovinitimlovinitalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

All I can say that i hope there will be a sequel. I've fallen in love with all the characters and their fascinating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Thank you for an absolutely great story.

Howard2ndHoward2ndalmost 15 years ago
Great Characters make Great Stories

While this story ends, the people I have met and liked, and even the ones I didn't like are real in that other world. I may be mundane, but really enjoy the expansion of our world to include the magical. Here's hoping we get to visit again someday - thanks for the ride.

belgeradbelgeradalmost 15 years ago
Looking for More

Another great story, I am so hoping there is more to it. As always fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

I love it! I hope you're gonna write a sequel; only this time about Ed ... he and Heda's roommie or even Billy and Sasha would be cool to read about. Love the story!

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more. This story has been fantastic and i look forward to more of your work. WELL DONE. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

Thanks again, was another great story. hopefully you have time to write another one before the year is out. It would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Meh

I don't know about this one. It started out very promising with a whole set of badass characters, a wicked setting (Four Corners, how cool is that) and a creepy, creepy, creepy villain. Somewhere between the 4th and 5th part it just startet slipping from awesome to merely pretty good. Romance, drama and fights all lacked intensity. The only really steamy sex scene was the one on the phone (though that was pretty fucking hot).

It certainly WAS an enjoyable tale, but you didn't blow me away this time.

Peace out.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
love it

this was awesome i love your work. can not wait for more,

calminspirationcalminspirationalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed your work. Your characters are rich and their depths amaze me. Can't wait for something new. :) so hurry up with a new one lol

swsidloswsidloalmost 15 years ago
Bravo, bravo, bravo!!!

A truly wonderful pice of work. I almost passed this up coming in on chapter 2 but then went back and started from the beginning. Had this been a book on a store - I would have bought it! The story kept me captivated from beginning to end and it was all I read for 3 days! Well written, well thought out, and a delight to read! Thank you and lets see more.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic Characters, Interesting Universe

Wish there were a different rating scale for semi-pros; if we used this as the yardstick for five stars, there would be very, very few given out! Loved Heda, Madison, Joanna, Sasha - they were all very well painted. The guys didn't seem quite so clearly presented (well, except maybe Billy). As someone else said, the story was so captivating that I'd skim the sex scenes to get on with it!

My only disappointment is that the end seemed a little rushed. That might have been my disappointment at nearing the end of the story, tho. Kind of wished Ed's visions somehow were instrumental in the plot (perhaps with a magical backlash that protected him from their bad effects).

Anyway, thanks for a real fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FLYING BLIND

What a fantastic morality story! I couldn't put my laptop down! :-)

ShikeShikealmost 15 years ago
Amazing

This is another wonderful world you've created and the characters are well developed. Personally I would like to see more with both Heda and Madison. You've laid the groundwork for more story with these two. You've also given all of your characters enough back story to involve any of them as a primary character, especially Billy and Sasha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

as usual. Your characters make me feel like they could be the people next door and yet so much more. You give them personality and flaws with great skill. Thank you for writing yet another entertaining tale. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

great ending, moving and fitting.

Thanks you for the experience, and may you write ever more.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
Excellent

It's difficult to find a good story. Always a pleasure to read yours.

Phoenix258Phoenix258over 14 years ago
Yet Another Winner!

Your stories are a pleasure and such a wonderful treat to read! That expectation has become a given rather than a surprise. Thank you for the imagination and craftmanship you put into them! Love your charaters and the worlds you have created! For what it's worth, I second what AnomolousCowherd wrote, and would like to add that looking for something new from you is one of the main reasons why I periodically return to check out Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I have read all of your stories and i have to say i am in love with you as a writer the way you make me get engulfed into the world in which the characters live is uncanny i hope you continue to write and stimulate my mind even though i skip over the sex parts(not really into erotic writing) i find myself continuing to come back to this site to see if you have posted a new story be blessed and continue to do your thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Truely nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my favorite author

I haven't read all of your stories yet, but I've loved every one I have read. My own wish list is for this to be the beginning of a trilogy that leads to our young heroine becoming a queen. You are really creating a very special imaginary landscape with all your stories here, filled with adorable and totally hot mostly human characters, kind of like an adult version of the muppet show. Speaking of which, I also love your sense of humor and all your silly jokes. And your inclusion of music in this particular story. Also, you do have a great sense of romance, and the sex scenes, SOOOO HHHHHOT. OK, enough of that. It's hard for me to say for sure, because I've felt this way after reading each one, but at least right now, this may be my favorite. Though that wrestling story was way cool too. Thank You so much.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Great piece of work.

I know in a previous comment that I hope you never move your stories into a published state because that would mean they would no longer be available here. I think I have to recant that for this story. With a little refinement, (and of course, removal of the sex) this is the kind of tale that could find itself as the next "Young Adult" best seller. I do hope there are sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's a shame ...

... that the big studios in Hollywood are so unwilling to take a risk, only producing stereotype showbiz to maximize the dime. For them a fantasy action movie with two lesbian main characters wouldn't work. But it would be sooo great to see this story on the big screen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I check your page every month just to see if you wrote anything new. Your stories are amazing. I can't say thank you enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dont stop writing

I just read an amazing story with wonderful characters. And I hope to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it, you really should try your hand at writing novel length works as well. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that you have so much stuff here to read that I can roll on into at any time. I just wonder what you could pull off that would come between a pair of novel covers. Great work on the characters and personalities of everyone, it was quite entertaining and very hot.

EddiethemanEddiethemanalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Wow, great story. Loved it very much.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
W O W

I can relate to what Jessica said to her daughter. Sometimes a story does Need to end... xD And while this one was done beautifully, i don't want it to have xDD

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
To the Readers:

Now that you have finished EA's story, I suspect most of you are sitting where I am. I am awash in a mixture of happiness, elation, and sadness. The happiness and elation come from the story and the wrap up. The sadness is kinda like Madison would feel if her favorite water slide were to be removed from here life. It has been a hell of a ride, but now it is over. Damnit.

Thank Dark and Soft Camelid

YunoYunoover 11 years ago

Your writing never ceases to amaze the greatest minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great :)

I'm really not into the whole lesbian thing and I have to admit I skipped every part where Heda and Madison had sex, but I kept on reading because the story was amazing and the characters were so easy to identify with and like. Thank you for a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A big heartfelt thank you. Thank you for taking me with you flying into the realm of Heda, Madison & her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

I agree with another commentator: I am purely straight, so I am not turned on at ALL by lesbian sex (there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, though). I just wish you would write a heterosexual story as brilliant as this one! Of course, I assume you are either lesbian or bi. If you're lesbian, I completely understand that you would find no interest in writing straight sex stories. But if you're bi, could you pleassssseee do some heterosexual works for your straight fans?? If not, I still understand! Thank you for writing this epic, fantasy journey for us! Brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
top piece

Personally I don't give a hoot about the sex in these stories and I tend to gloss over them but the story itself is what makes it and in that you are well versed. it was a good read, maybe a bit formulaic and predictable but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read and I will definitely checking out your other stuff

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

A wonderful, well-written, well-constructed edge-of-the-seater. Thank you.

sailorchamp24sailorchamp24over 10 years ago
Love this!

Hope to see more in this universe!

Keith1962Keith1962over 10 years ago
awesome

a truly fantastic story, thank you I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

just reread this for like the 4th time in 4 years. loved it. would love to see more in that setting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about the other charcters

I want you to write a story about Joanna and Ed. And a Billy Sloan story would be very interesting also.

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 10 years ago
Great

I have read a few of your stories now and I've gotta say they are great.

Even if there was no sex I would still really enjoy reading them.

Great story lines and the character development is excellent!!!

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 9 years ago
Great story

The public comment is about the whole story. It was a great yarn and the characters were marvelous. Both Heda and Madison were one of a kind.

Thank you for Flying Blind.

parthenogenesis

thalt992000thalt992000almost 9 years ago
I would love

I would love to see these people in another story that takes place after college to see how things have turned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Tahlt

I think alpaca put this as his last story. Because if you pay attention to when the mom talks to Heda, he all but states that he is putting up his pen.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Definitely not EA's last story

Both Best Medicine and Nos Faux Ratu were later than this. Still wish he were around and writing. Anybody know how to reach his estate to see about turning some of these into awesome graphic novels?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Time after time

I can hardly count how often I've read this story and it remains one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story

Many come to Literotica for a quick 'fix'.

This writer is one where I found myself skipping over the erotica to get to more of the story. The same has been true of his other writings that I've read.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 7 years ago
same here

Sometimes I would skip the sex for the story... but had to reread I whole story again for the sex.... GREAT WRITTING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, grand imagination, sterling delivery

Just amazing. Many likable characters and more than enough twists and turns to keep running to the next chapter. Agree with others that i also skipped the x-parts in favor of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

I read this tale twice. It is undoubtably one of the best written stories I have seen on this forum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

Fabulous well thought-out and constructed series of stories. My second time of reading and thoroughly enjoyed them.

An easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I read this a few year back, and after just finishing it a sit, I get the feeling it’s been re written. The story is basically the same, but there’s a lot more sex, and I don’t remember the last chapter. Doesn’t matter, its still a very good story.

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

5 stars for the concluding installment

My Errata for this Installment

kicked out Orlando studios,

you're 'old college try'

making be go to this stupid thing.

Johnny_OnTheSpotJohnny_OnTheSpotalmost 3 years ago

A PHENOMENAL writer, who can weave every type of emotion into the characters and readers imagination from the story. WELL DONE! Definitely one of my favourite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must have come back to this story dozens of times over the years, just for the storyline. I believe there are a handful of stories on this site good enough to stand on their own as publishable material, and this is one. It's a beautiful mix of a coming of age story, whodunit, and hidden magical world. The light touches of world building involving other communities and wars is enough to light up the imagination and really round out the world. Bravo. Absolutely bravo..

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Thats a apic piece of writing ...... WOW ........ Bow my head in awe for this fantastic tale ....... Im so taken by all your creativity your wits those dialogues or technical inserts and much more .......perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale with a few brief Scooby-Doo scenes. Great job and totally worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. The end of the investigation though.. 2 stars.

Seriously? The best investigators in the world were there and no one thought to check the backyard of that house? It’s just about as bad as no one remembering that the entire college is riddled with underground tunnels. At least those were sealed. But seriously?

Are the best investigators 11 years old? I was.. rather sad at seeing this as the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ingeneous plus a love story. And beautifully written to. Five stars all the way.

Filed in my "classics".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As do many others I thought this story was excellent overall -- so I won't just repeat what they've said. Rather, I'll point out a wonderful small touch, in that auf Deutsch "Adler" bedeutet "Eagle" -- or, in English, "Adler" is the German word for "eagle." Heda comes by her skill with words honestly....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful wonderful imagination and beautifully plotted and written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Five supernovas shining bright.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And I up Anonymous's five supernovas with at least five hypernovas.

So sad not to see more of Evil Alpaca on this website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous