Follow-Up with Doctor Wells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary struggled to stand up as Theresa held him down to the table until Kelly withdrew her finger and wiped the excess lube from his anus.

"All right, Mister Neal," Theresa announced, you may stand up and turn around. Not understanding why he did it, Gary meekly complied, attempting to cover his semi-hard cock with his hands, even as it withered.

"There's no need for such modesty here, Mister Neal," Theresa explained. "You don't have anything I haven't seen before, and your cooperation is necessary for Miss Thomas' education." Slowly he dropped his hands to his sides placing his uncircumcised penis on display for the two women. The girl's eyes widened as he dropped his hands.

This was the first time he had actually seen Kelly since she joined them in the room, and he was stunned to put it mildly. The girl wore a very short, starched, body-hugging white nurse's uniform with the top two buttons undone and white stockings. Her outfit wasn't a cheesy "naughty nurse" costume, but an actual old-fashioned nurse uniform. The dress covered her modestly, but at the same time the effect was incredibly erotic. The girls had evidently put a great deal of planning and effort into today's activities.

Kelly gave a crooked smile as she spoke up. "Excuse me Doctor Wells. This is the first time I've seen a man's penis outside of drawings in a book, but I thought it would be...umm, bigger, I guess."

Gary couldn't believe his ears. Even though Kelly claimed his was the first penis she'd seen, she still made fun of his size.

"Well," explained Theresa, "to be fair, his penis isn't erect. It does grow quite a bit as it swells, doesn't it Mister Neal?" Gary couldn't answer aloud; he just nodded his agreement.

"As we forgot to collect a semen sample the last time you were here, I suppose that gives us an opportunity to demonstrate that phenomenon for Miss Thomas' benefit, doesn't it?" Theresa asked. Could it be that Gary was finally going to get his release, but have to face the indignity of being stroked to climax for a curious teenager's "education?"

"Go ahead, Mister Neal. Show Miss Thomas how your penis swells when it gets hard." The nightmare of embarrassment kept getting deeper. Now his wife was commanding him to masturbate in front of their teenaged neighbor. For reasons he didn't understand, he was helpless to resist and involuntarily wrapped his hand around his penis and started stroking it while Theresa and Kelly watched anxiously.

Despite his best attempts, however, Gary's cock refused to cooperate. It just wouldn't get hard in the humiliating position in which he found himself.

"I thought it was supposed to get hard and bigger when he plays with it," Kelly said as she watched him stroke his still-soft cock.

"I have to admit," declared Theresa, "I'm a bit disappointed at his inability to cooperate. "Perhaps you can give him a bit of assistance." Gary listened incredulously. As Kelly stepped closer, he dropped his hand to his side. "Oh no Mister Neal," Theresa explained. "You misunderstand me. Miss Thomas isn't going to do this for you; she's just going to give you a little extra motivation."

Kelly leaned close and whispered throatily in Gary's ear. "Come on, Mister Neal. I want to see how big and hard your penis can get for me. Don't I excite you?" The closeness of her nubile body and suggestiveness of her talk started to have the desired effect and his member began to swell in response.

Kelly stared, wide-eyed at his swelling cock. His eyes dropped to her open neckline as his cock hardened even more. "Is that it?" Kelly asked. "You want to see my titties?" He could hardly believe what she said, even as she unbuttoned the front of her dress and shrugged it off her shoulders, exposing her freckled breastbone and leaving her naked from the waist up, save for a simple white brassiere. The snug dress still clung to her tiny hips, leaving her modestly covered below the waist. She reached up and cupped her tiny buds in her hands as she worked the front clasp of her bra and let it fall, revealing her pert, 19-year-old breasts in all their glory.

Her tiny, pale breasts were capped by perfect, pink, cone-shaped puffy nipples. They were the stuff of Gary's horniest fantasies when he watched the girl sunning on his pool deck. She licked her lips and watched him stroke his now-hard cock as she lowered herself to her knees to get a closer look.

"You said it got bigger, but I had no idea how big," Kelly said to Theresa. "How can you fit that thing inside you?"

"Well, he's no Man 'o War," Theresa answered, "It's actually about average size, but it gets the job done. Believe me, your pussy can stretch to fit all of it and more."

Kelly looked up into Gary's eyes as she cupped her tiny tits and pinched her nipples. Theresa moved in close behind, flattening her breasts against his back. She wrapped her left arm around him, running her hand over his chest and abs as her right hand traced the crack of his ass. A drop of precum formed on the tip of his cock and Kelly leaned in, stuck out her tongue and licked it off, savoring the taste before licking her lips and smiling up at him.

Theresa whispered into Gary's ear, "Look at her, baby. She's dying for your cock now. Kelly told me she caught you staring at her lying out by the pool. She saw the bulge in your shorts and realized it was her that did it. She went home that night and masturbated until she couldn't take any more and fell asleep." Gary groaned and started stroking faster.

"Not so fast there, big boy; slow down and let Kelly enjoy herself," Theresa told him. Gary managed to control himself and slowed his stroking to a nice, lazy pace so he could keep up for a while.

Kelly stared open-mouthed at Gary's hand working his hard cock. As hot as she got just from seeing the bulge in his shorts before, she knew after this she would rub her tiny pussy raw before she would be satisfied. As he continued his slow, steady pumping she reached down and started rubbing her slit through her panties.

"Look at how hot you've got her," Theresa rasped. "She can't keep her hands off her little pussy." Gary didn't know how long he could hold out, but he desperately wanted this to last as long as possible. This was going to feed his masturbation fantasies for a long time to come.

"She's a virgin, you know," croaked Theresa. "She's been dying to finally have sex, and she told me she wants you to be her first." Gary thought he'd lose it at that revelation. As hot as she was he couldn't believe Kelly was still a virgin at 19. He had to stop stroking momentarily to keep from blowing his load.

"Look at those perfect little titties," Theresa crooned. "Couldn't you just eat them up?" He stared down at Kelly's freckled chest and puffy nipples and groaned aloud. "You might just get the chance before the night is over," she added.

Kelly leaned forward once again and captured the swollen, purple head of his cock between her lips. She swirled her tongue around it and gave it a quick suck before sitting back on her heels and went back to furiously rubbing her dripping slit as she watched Gary stroking.

"How about it, honey," Theresa asked. "Are you going to let Kelly fuck you? Do you want to be her first?" Her fingers tracing his ass found their way to his center and she pushed them in to the second knuckle.

Gary's legs started to tremble. He was definitely on the edge now, almost to the point of no return. "Do you want her, baby?" Theresa asked. "Look how hot she is for you. It's OK if you want to let her fuck you." "Yes," Gary moaned as he tried to stave off his impending climax, but it was futile. "Go ahead, baby. Shoot your load all over those beautiful little titties," Theresa whispered, pumping two fingers rapidly in and out of his ass. Kelly started to moan, "My God, I'm cumming." That was all Gary could take. With a loud groan his climax overtook him. He started to shoot his load on Kelly's tiny tits. Four, five, six powerful jets pumped out of his cock, painting the girl's chest before the remainder of his seed started to dribble across his knuckles. Theresa removed the invading digits from his ass and helped him to his knees to keep him from collapsing in exhaustion.

Kelly leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, forcing her tongue into his mouth in a soul-searing kiss as they both came down from their mutual orgasms. Theresa swirled a finger through the pooled cum on the girl's chest and fed it to Gary before repeating the action with Kelly. The taste of his hot seed in both of their mouths, they kissed again before collapsing.

"I hope you can manage to get it up again," Theresa teased. "It would be a shame if Kelly had to go home without a chance to fuck you silly." Kelly laid her head on Gary's chest and cupped his spent cock in her hand as Theresa fetched a warm washcloth to clean her young friend's chest. By the time she returned, Kelly and Gary had both drifted off to sleep. After she washed her husband's mess off the young girl's breasts she couldn't resist the urge to take a puffy nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and released it with a wet pop before she retreated to a nearby chair to let the exhausted pair recover.

Before long Gary began to stir. He wasn't entirely sure the whole thing wasn't a dream until he saw Kelly still asleep next to him, his softened cock still cupped in her small hand.

"Are you ready for round two?" Theresa asked him, smiling. "Remember, Kelly wants to fuck, and she wants you to be her first. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I'm pretty sure I can handle it," Gary answered. "This girl is as hot as a firecracker; almost as hot as you, in fact, but I'll give her the best I've got."

"Take good care of her," Theresa instructed, smiling at the compliment. "I've been bragging on you. Don't make me out to be a liar."

With that, Gary reached over and cupped Kelly's left breast in his hand. Her tit was so small, his hand covered it completely. He began to knead it gently and she started to stir from her sleep. Gary leaned his head forward and captured her pink, puffy nipple between his lips and started sucking; Kelly began to moan softly. He bit down gently on her nipple before releasing it and moving to her right breast.

Kelly came fully awake at this point and placed her hands on the back of Gary's head, pulling him tightly to her breast. "Mmm, that feels wonderful," she cooed. Gary swirled his tongue in circles around her nipple as he sucked, eliciting a satisfied moan from the girl.

Gary slid his right hand down over Kelly's flat belly and slipped his fingertips under the waistband of her panties, causing her to jump and squirm out of his strong arms. "Not yet," she said. "I want to show you that I'm really a virgin before I fuck you."

With that, Theresa helped Kelly onto the dining room table. The young girl pulled her knees up to her chest, and pulled the crotch of her pink cotton panties to one side, showing him her delectable pussy. Kelly's teen pussy wasn't shaved, but her jet-black pubic hair was trimmed extremely short, showing off her delicate folds. Gary moved his face closer as she spread the outer lips wide.

Gary was amazed. When Kelly spread her labia, he was faced with the rarest of sights as she displayed her intact hymen proudly. He couldn't resist leaning in and placing a wet kiss on her open pussy before running his tongue up the length of her slit, flicking the tip of his tongue sharply off her clit at the top of his stroke. Kelly shuddered in pleasure at the contact. "My God," she exclaimed, "I never imagined it could feel so good. Please, Mister Neal, eat my pussy.

With that, Gary dived in with gusto, devouring the young girl's virgin pussy. Her juices dripped freely, and he sucked up and swallowed every drop he could catch. She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and ground her pussy hard into his mouth. It took no more than a couple of minutes before she was shuddering with a powerful orgasm, the first she had received from another person. Gary lazily lapped at her outer lips and the insides of her thighs as she came down from her orgasm, knowing her pussy would be far too sensitive for direct contact until she cooled down a bit. When her breathing returned to normal, he stood up between her legs and took his cock in hand, preparing to guide it into her virgin pussy.

At this point Theresa interrupted. "Not yet, baby," she said. "We need to get Kelly ready, and she wants you to lie back and let her do all the work. Why don't you just lie down on the floor and close your eyes until we get back."

Gary lay back and closed his eyes, replaying the day's events so far. There were images seared into his brain that he could never forget if he lived to be 120. The sight of Kelly baring her tiny breasts to him for the first time, taking his cock into her mouth and taking his pent-up load all over her chest would fuel his masturbation sessions for many years to come, and now it seemed the best was yet to come as the cute teen prepared to offer him her ripe cherry.

Theresa was the first to return. She told him to keep his eyes closed until they told him otherwise. Kelly came back in and moved between his feet, sliding her hands from his ankles up the length of his legs to cup one testicle in each hand, gently fondling them as his cock started to rise. "This thing is like the Energizer Bunny," she joked before running her tongue up the length of his shaft from his balls to the tip. As his penis continued to stiffen, she opened her mouth and took him inside once again, swirling her tongue around the head. As she grew accustomed to the swelling head in her mouth, she moved down, gradually taking more of his shaft. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down, taking half of his length with each stroke.

When Gary's cock had grown to its maximum hardness, Kelly released it from her lips and moved up to kiss him. As she pressed her lips to his, he felt something hard bump into his crotch and opened his eyes in shock. Hanging between Kelly's legs was Theresa's strap-on cock.

Once again, Gary felt humiliated beyond belief. Now he knew for sure that Theresa had told her young friend that he had taken the strap-on up his butt, and she clearly expected him to do it again for her.

Theresa moved in before he could wriggle free. "Relax, honey," she said. "You promised to let Kelly fuck you. You don't want to break your promise, do you?" Gary realized that they had never promised him Kelly's precious cherry. They just said she wanted him to be the first she fucked. He fought back tears of shame.

"Calm down, baby," Theresa said. Kelly gave you something special, and now she wants this from you. You know you liked it last time. I promise it will be just as good this time."

Gary resigned himself to the inevitable. He had promised his wife's young friend she could fuck him, and he wouldn't take it back now, even when he understood what she really meant. He watched as she coated the rubber cock with lube, stroking it much as he had his own dick as he jerked off on her tiny tits. He raised his knees to his chest as she shifted her hips forward, guiding the dildo to his tight pucker and bore down, pressing the tip against his sphincter. He tried to force himself to relax, sensing this time would not be as gentle as when Theresa took his anal virginity.

As the tip of her rubber cock worked its way into his asshole, Kelly suddenly pushed her hips forward. Gary had to stifle a scream as she buried half its length in a single thrust. Unlike Theresa, Kelly was not at all patient or gentle. She withdrew until just the head was inside him and thrust again, burying the full length of the dildo in his ass.

This time Gary's tears were more of pain than shame. His hard on shriveled and he began whimpering like a little girl as Kelly began steadily thrusting the cold, unyielding rubber cock in and out of his tender ass.

It took several minutes of Kelly's relentless pounding before Gary's asshole began to relax. When it finally did, he started to feel some of the pleasure Theresa had given him. He tried to concentrate on the pleasant feeling as he stared at Kelly's delectable little tits bouncing above his face. She fucked him with an intensity that only comes with youth. He reached for his cock to stroke it back to hardness, but his wife slapped his hand away.

"This is Kelly's show," Theresa scolded. "Don't touch yourself unless she tells you so." For her part, Kelly showed no sign of slowing down her relentless abuse of his tender asshole.

"I could hardly believe it when Theresa told me how much you liked getting ass-fucked, Mr. Neal," Kelly teased. "I have to admit though, even if you're not enjoying this, I am."

Gary's legs began to tire from holding them up to allow Kelly free access to his ass. They began to sag, but Theresa moved in and pinned his knees to his chest. This raised his hips higher off the floor, causing Kelly's rubber cock to jab at his prostate with each thrust of her hips. The sensation was electric, quickly causing him to lose control. He watched the young girl's hips thrusting the dildo into his ass, and suddenly he began cumming, his semi-limp cock coating his chest and stomach. Kelly finally slowed her thrusts and withdrew the hard rubber cock from his abused ass.

Theresa once again got a warm washcloth and this time cleaned her husband. Afterwards, Kelly and Theresa helped him to his feet and led him to bed, where they curled up on either side of him and the three of them drifted off to sleep.

12