All Comments on 'Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 04'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where's Janet?

I missed Janet. Hope she's back in part 5. I did like the oral stuff (esp. the showing of the cum, WOW!). I just wished that Janet had been part of the production is all. Good story. I hope that the friend is back on the next part. Hope that I made that clear! LOL

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Great Read

Really enjoying the story. I appreciate your pace and vocabulary. One piece of feedback, you use “Geez” a lot. It’s a dated term.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I have not commented on the last couple of chapters...just given Five**5**Star ratings...

This story is sssooo intriguing...yes, that is the word...intriguing...sssooo sweet, so nasty, and emotionally satisfying...which is EXACTLY WHAT I CRAVE IN A TALE!! This will be added to my favorites, because of the connection between the cousins!!

Ann and Mike ("Michael") are quite the pair...with a bit of Janet thrown into the mix!! Both the young ladies are using their experience to train Mike up into being a wonderful lover for the future women in his life. He is becoming quite the proficient lover, with plenty of attention given to the needs of the girls...as it should be!! Guys, learn from this...we know we will get ours, eventually, INVEST IN THE NEEDS AND WANTS OF YOUR PARTNER(S)...who will sssooo appreciate your ministrations!!!

Now, on to the next chapter, and Janet's return!

Five**5**Stars, for sure!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.