Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Thanks. I feel the same way about your mouth too. Actually, your mouth, pussy, and tits," Mike stated, with a huge smile.

Ann looked down and could see the huge bulge in his pants. He was rock hard from playing with her incredible body and his cock ached for freedom and relief.

"Speaking of my mouth and pussy, where would you like to put that?"

"Tough choice," Mike mused, smiling at her as he thought over the choices.

"Stand up," she said. "You don't have to decide. For being so good to me, I'll give you it all."

Ann pushed her sweat pants over to kneel on and started undoing his pants for him. Mike reached down and grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled up. Ann got the idea of what he wanted and smiled up at him. Most guys wanted to see and play with her titties so she was used to it. She stared into his eyes as she helped him strip her completely. His hands found her freed beautiful breasts immediately as she went back to opening his pants.

When his pants dropped to his ankles she reached for his boxers. His cock tented them out away from his body and even in the dim light she could make out a darker wet spot at the head. His cock bounced before her eyes when he came free and his boxers joined his pants. She helped him out of his shoes to remove everything. Ann could see the wet end of his engorged cock glistening in the moonlight.

"You poor, baby. Looks like you really need my help with this," Ann said, as she took his swollen member in her talented hands.

"He is excited to see you again," Mike stated, with a smile.

"I'm excited to see him too. And he'll like what I have in store for him," Ann mused, with a big grin up at him and a sparkle in her blue eyes.

Mike leaned over to feel her titties and tease her nipples more. Ann looked up to him as she moved her head to his cock. Mike watched her with a burning desire in his eyes and gasped when she swallowed the top half of his cock in one swift complete move.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, as the feel of her warm wet mouth registered with his brain.

Ann backed off a little and sucked hard on the head and washed it with her tongue. Her hands held his balls and lower shaft and worked there too.

"Oh, god! You're going to get me off soon if you keep that up," he moaned.

Ann pulled back off his cock with her mouth and looked at him.

"I want to tease you for a while with my mouth. Then I want you to fuck me. Where would you like to cum? Inside me or in my mouth?"

"In your mouth," Mike growled, as her hands continued to play with him.

"Okay, stud. Tell me when you are close," Ann instructed.

She reached out with her tongue and teased the head of his cock. Pre-cum oozed from his hole but quickly was drawn away by her tongue and mouth. Ann pushed down again on his cock taking about half in. Ann had not deepthroated him yet. She had been saving that for him to surprise him but her cock hungry friend Janet had already given him his first deepthroat. Ann did want to show him what she could do as well, so she pushed down further, opened her throat and took him to the root. His pubic hair teased her nose and his balls rested against her chin as her throat muscles massaged his big cock.

"Oh, damn," Mike growled. "Oh, that is so good. Ahh...."

Ann pulled back for air and teased the head again with her tongue. When she had her breathe back she took him completely into her throat again. His legs started to shake and her hands grabbed his legs to steady him.

"Oh, Shit," Mike groaned.

Ann pulled off worried he might cum to soon and looked up at him. His face showed his pleasure and need as he too looked down at her.

"You like that?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike gasped.

"I wanted to do that for you before Janet but she beat me to it," Ann claimed.

"I can't believe you both can do that," Mike exclaimed.

"Took some practice for both of us but we have been able to do it for years now," Ann explained.

"It's fantastic!" Mike replied.

"Thanks."

Ann worked him back into her mouth again. She figured he was relaxed enough now so she took him deep again. He growled as her throat muscles squeezed his cock with delicious pulses of pleasure. When Ann needed she back off but stayed with his cock and started bobbing up and down on him. She had his balls back in her hand and believed she could tell before he might shoot his cum. Her mouth did marvelous things to his cock drawing moans and groans from Mike on a constant basis.

When he started to tremble again and his legs shook, Ann slowed down and only teased the head a little more. His balls were now tight and she pulled off him after getting more pre-cum in her mouth.

"Oh, god! I was almost there," Mike grunted.

Ann stood up and kissed him. Mike could taste a little of his own cock in her mouth. Her hands held onto his cock as they kissed but she only lightly squeezed it. Mike's hands took the opportunity to play with her nipples again. Ann pulled his mouth to one and groaned herself when he took one into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh, god! That feels good," Ann whispered, holding his head to her breast.

Ann gave him time to relax a little then turned and bent over. She wiggled her firm beautiful little ass at him enticingly.

"Come and get it, stud," Ann said, looking back over her shoulder with a big smile.

Mike moved up and lined up his cock up with her pussy. Ann reached between her legs and helped him guide his cock into her cunt. When the head was at the mouth of her cunt, Mike pushed forward and his cock sank into her like a hot knife into sweet creamy butter.

"Oh, shit," Mike groaned, with the exquisite pleasure of her hot moist pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good, Mike. Fuck me with your big cock. Make me cum, please. Push it all the way in. I want to feel you deep inside me."

"Ahh," Mike gasped, as he followed her directions and pushed deeper until his cock was encased almost all the way inside her.

He felt like his cock was in a blast furnace and being bathed in hot liquid metal. Ann gasped too from the way his big cock stretched her tight pussy so deliciously. Mike pulled back slowly then sank back in deeply. He continued to go slowly enjoying the silky smoothness and the heat of her cunt. He also did not want to hurry or he would come too quickly. He hoped going slowly would bring her along but allow him to hang in there to get her off.

His strategy was good as Ann felt her body responding beautifully to the pussy stretching marauder inside her cunt. Mike slowly sped up building his own pleasure and Ann's at the same time. He reached down and palmed both her hanging magnificent tits. The hard nipples poked into his palm as he hefted the ample mounds and tenderly squeezed and kneaded them. Ann moaned her approval.

As Mike sped up he could feel his balls tightening and tingling as a prelude to his pending orgasm. He wanted to get Ann there first but wasn't sure he would. He could feel her tensing up and her pussy squeezing him delightfully but wasn't sure how close she was. His answer came from Ann in a few more deep strokes.

"Oh, god, I'm almost there. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me fast and hard," Ann groaned.

"Oh, shit," Mike gasped, as he sped up.

"Ahh," he heard Ann groan, then she stiffened and he could tell she was making it.

Her cunt clamped down on him like a vise. He could hardly move which was good because he was moments away himself. Fortunately he had enough left to resist the tight delicious squeezing her cunt was giving his cock. Ann felt shockwaves of delicious pleasure coursing through her. Mike rode with Ann as she peaked and then tapered off groaning the whole time. He could feel the additional wetness now inside her juicy hot pussy. When her muscles relaxed enough to give him freedom he started fucking her again with abandon. He pounded into her cunt feeling his own orgasm rising fast. When he couldn't take anymore he yelled and pulled back.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming."

Ann spun around with practiced skill and grabbed his cock. She had the head in her mouth when the first jet of cum shot from his cockhead and hosed the roof of her mouth. She stayed with him as progressive shots of jism added to the growing pool in her mouth. Her tongue was awash in his cum as it teased the underside of his cockhead going for all the spunk he would give her. After many strong pulses and several weaker ones, his cock eventually slowed to a trickle. Ann hung with him, and with lighter sucking of the tender head, pulled his remaining cum from his shrinking dick.

When Ann knew she had it all, she pulled back with her mouth stretching and pulling tightly on his cock till it popped free. Mike gasped and looked down at her. He could see her smiling with her mouth closed and her beautiful blue eyes catching the moonlight. He felt totally sated and loved the way she treated his cock. Mike was even more excited when she opened her mouth. In the dim moon glow he could see a pool of his white cum inside her mouth. Ann moved it around with her tongue. She was aware that Janet, the bitch, had already done this for him too but she had wanted to as well.

"Oh, god," Mike growled, as his mind focused on the reality of seeing his own sperm coating his cousin's tongue and trapped in her hungry mouth.

Ann looked into his eyes as she swallowed the whole load in one big gulp. She smiled at him and opened her mouth to show him the emptiness and the fact his cum was on its way to her tummy. Her eyes glowed with delight as she let him drink in the reality of her swallowing his spunk again.

"Geez, that's so wild," Mike pronounced.

"Glad you liked it, cuz. You taste delicious too," Ann added.

They kissed a little with Mike once again tasting his cum in her mouth. They then dressed quickly as it was getting late and the parents might be wondering where they were and what they were up to. They made a beeline back to the house. Ann and Mike grabbed cokes as soon as they were inside. Ann didn't want anyone kissing her with an obvious cum taste still in her mouth. They said their goodnights to the half drunken parents in the backyard and went up to bed. Ann kissed him goodnight at the top of the stairs.

"You ready for tomorrow?" Ann asked.

"You drained me pretty good," Mike whispered.

"Think you'll recover in time?" Ann asked, with a devilish smile.

"I sure hope so," Mike said, smiling back with equal delight and anticipation.

"You'll be fine. Janet can have you first and I'll take whatever you've got left," Ann said, with a mischievous giggle.

"I hope that's a lot. I want to spend more time with you before I have to leave."

"Me too," Ann agreed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12