All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 21'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
WritingRobotWritingRobot6 months ago

Another great chapter, and thanks for adding the dramatis personae--very helpful!

KinkFamilySirKinkFamilySir6 months ago

This is currently my favorite series on Lit and I hope you continue it. I was so excited to see a new chapter pop up!

TJSkywindTJSkywind6 months ago

Despite feeling bit like I was retconned, I enjoyed the chapter.

Jeremiah has inherited huge sums of money, so providing a stipend for his ladies should come soon, and any outstanding debts should also be cleared. Perhaps Annalise might want to help her brothers? Angela can prove herself by keeping to the same timeline as Jeremiah and Lauren, and if Angela moves in with them, Angela shouldn't have to work retail. And what about Sue? According to Angela, she was greatly affected by her own experience with the Master of Cock Magic, and since she prefers girls, finding out about Angela's new romantic gig should intrigue Sue a lot. Just throwing it out there...

Thank you for sharing! 5* Slainté

Mike9947Mike99476 months ago

Getting boring……got your 5 but i am losing interest

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

Love the mic drop

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar6 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a reminder that if you are enjoying Font of Fertility and my other stories, you should check out my Patreon! All of my writing is posted there first, and membership there gets you access to polls about my ongoing projects and helps support my writing career - I am blessed that the community has rallied to help make it possible for me to be a full-time writer and release my stories here on Literotica for free.

Check out the Patreon at Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this series.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

I have loved this from the very first chapter. But...there is one thing that has pissed me off about this story. When you originally started the story, Stacey and Jerry were brother and sister; and Lauren and Lindsey were sisters of the same mother and father. So there were two incestuous relationships. The story flowed, now Stacey is raised by Jerry's parent's as a "God-Sister" an amorphous and ambiguous relationship and when reading through story it ihterrups the natural flow of reading. The same is true, but even worse for reading "step-sister by marriage" for Lauren and Lindsey when throughout all of the earlier chapter, when they were real sisters you made a point of how closely they resembled one another. This begs the question for Annalise and Maya are you going to do the same to them? That would really suck and pretty much require a major re-write. Plus, I really don't get why you pulled the incest out. I get why there is no pedophilia on this site and why one would not put it up on this site. But the thought police haven't made writing about incest a crime, to the best of my knowledge. In fact, it is one of the more popular sub-genres on this site. So, my critique isn't meant to say the story is bad, far from it. It is excellent, you even hint at incestuous relationships between other of the Seats, but I don't get why you too something that was already very, very good and introduced two jarring imperfections.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stop complaining about the "step sister" retcon. The author already said that it had to be done because of Patreon rules. That's the cost to have this story continue 🤷‍♂️

I do wish we saw more frequent updates though, with nothing posted since August 31, this chapter felt a little limp

prophet58prophet586 months ago

Great story. Beyond exceptional. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just had to laugh at the end. Been waiting for more installments on this story line. Always look forward to them..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Let's rub one out for Maya

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice way to end the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Each little step is interesting, but they are little steps and the story doesn't seem to progress all that much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i kind of agree with that anonymous comment. this story is good but it just feels like it takes one step forward every couple of chapters and in between that one step forward are teeny tiny steps. Basically just feels like not a whole lot happens and the wait for chapters makes it appear worse than it prob is

NewtScamanderNewtScamander6 months ago

While it can be slow at times, it’s a really well written story. I love it, it really makes my imagination run wild, and I’m always looking forward to see where you’re going to take it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

ReadingRedReadingRed6 months ago

Honestly I love the story how well it's written but man it takes so long for the next chapter to come out it feels like I'm getting no where and I really want to binge the whole story right now

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story you got going. Keep'm coming. :)

SuomibillSuomibill6 months ago

Loved it from the start! I wasn't sure where it would go from the big Shaman meeting, but You done good. I can see reading another 10 or 20 chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you so much for the mini "previously on" and character reminder at the beginning. It helped a lot! Hoping to see this in more of your stories!

avp92117avp921176 months ago

FYI: The comment at the top says "All characters are 18 years or older". Maya is 17, or was in Chapter 12.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is the best I have read on this site, and I've been reading here for many years. It is so detailed and well written. The plot, characters, themes, and overall tone are as close to perfect as I've seen. The fetishes, your portrayal of which I find to be very tasteful, take a backseat to most excellent, very welcome character development.

My favorite part is that Jerry and all of the girls are very loving, caring people who are all about reassuring one another, building trust, and openly and actively communicating. I haven't found another story on this site that portrays such good relationship dynamics so well. This is the only way I can imagine a relationship like this persisting in the modern world, and you portray it beautifully. You have not missed a story beat with me yet; I have liked every plot point and its exexution so far.

Please take your time writing new chapters. I know creating something this high in quality takes awhile. Don't feel the need to rush for our sake. We'll wait for you. And I hope you're not listening to comments here and on Patreon for plot & character advice. Fans almost never know what's best for a story written by a skilled author. Your vision is what brought this to life. As soon as you become discouraged and allow it to be tainted by others' opinions, the tonal shift will be immediately noticeable, and the whole thing will be spoiled for me. One more piece of advice from a non-author: you're writing way too many things at once. I don't know how you keep it all straight and don't go crazy. It has to be taking away from your ability to keep the quality of this story high.

Thanks for everything so far. You have helped me realize just how much is possible in a good relationship, and for that I am very grateful. I can't wait to see where you take Jerry, the girls, and all of us audience members next. See you in a month.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Less bulshit and more story progress ,maybe

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a great entry, even with no "on-screen" sex. You're still churning out real quality here and I hope you continue. I get excited every time I see a new chapter listed.

SeitekiSeiteki6 months ago

These cliff hangers!!!

but driven by character development rather than black box mechanics or next hole / next partner pedantry?

I'm too deeply into this

JodailyJodaily6 months ago

This is such a great and fun story. Too bad it seems to be taking a back seat to all of your other work. Give us more!!

bhojobhojo5 months ago

Is Annalise father still an arch enemy ? I thought it was the hidden hand behind him that was...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“… wasn't exactly an accomplishable task….”

—-> Wasn’t exactly a task he could accomplish…

Would be better. I don’t know that accomplishable is actually a valid word… I doubt you would find it in the OED. it is certainly mega awkward.

Thank you for a great yarn. Very entertaining and engaging. I love the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK, I haven't read this whole chapter but the first thing I wondered was why Jerry couldn't learn the eyeball like Neo learned king fu. Sure the spell might have been difficult to "fix eye" without knowing the eye but couldn't he have broken it up into smaller spells to make it easier?

I've given every chapter until now 5 stars (I'm sure I will this one too but haven't finished yet) and I love it (and the OF Girl btw!). This is why I'm on this site - these are great and inspire me to be creative - thank you!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

Loving this series but I really don’t get or understand the need for this “god sister” gobbledegook shit that has been reverse engineered in to cater for a (Presumably American) audience. Most adults understand that incest exists and is a game all the family can play. The back story changes are infantile and merely complicate things for most of us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is one of the best Stories i‘ve ever read on Literotica.

wayward_driverwayward_driver3 months ago

So good. The brain on this guy. I mean, how does he come up with this insane, fantastical fun story?

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Still loving it, binging the crap of of it, but appreciate every chapter, each word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The godchild change is still just…so weird and distracts me every time. I understand why this change was done (fuck you Paypal) but man. Having gone through so much of the story where they were siblings to suddenly pretending that never happened fucks with me.

All that said I’ve enjoyed it overall. I like the magic stuff and I like getting to see their lives and taking time to do normal stuff like dates and New Years Eve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay... So the sister is now the godsister, the other sisters are now step sisters (who just happen to look very obviously like sisters), how long until we hear that the other pair of sisters are just adopted. Personally I could give a rats ass who's related to who, but inconsistency ruins a good story. Knock it off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Might it be that Patreon now considers incest to be a no-no (even in works of fiction) and writers who also submit in Literotica have been required to cleanup there storylines to avoid losing their paying gigs? If this is a recent development, the confusion is unavoibable but temporary as future stories are created and will not need to be revised. Only those with that specific kink will truly regret the change, but everyone is just going to have to get used to it. Just sayin'!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8044 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES