Fool Me Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"Mr. Wonderful or Sebastian, or whatever his name is, pissed on my tree. He marked you as his when he fucked you. If you'd ever let me meet him or find out who he was, I'd probably have wanted to deal with him. But I never got the chance. His way was the cowardly way, you know stay in the background. I won't do that. You're his, I'll find my own."

"Daniel, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard," she said. "I have never in my life belonged to anyone except you. You're going through all of this stupid pain for nothing. Someday you're going to realize that I made a fucking mistake and we have to get over it. Someday you're going to regret all of the time that we wasted because of it."

"At the same time," I said. "Someday YOU'RE going to realize that the mistake you made was deciding to go off and screw some other guy and..."

"Danny, I've told you that it was a mistake at least a hundred times," she started crying.

"Yeah," I said quietly. "But sometimes you're going to realize that some mistakes we just can't get over, EVER."

She looked like she wanted to say something, but she just turned and headed for her room. She quietly closed the door. When I went to bed later that night I could hear her crying, still. I wanted to say something to try to make her feel better but there was nothing I could say.

On some levels, she was right. I was afraid of her. She was the only woman I had ever really loved. And she was also right about the fact that the sex I had with Kim was purely therapeutic.

We got trapped in a vicious circle for a while. Lena started going around the house in fewer and fewer clothes. I could tell she was trying to tease me and it worked. It just didn't work the way she wanted it too.

Lena would get me all worked up and I'd go out and fuck the shit out of her sister. Kimmie, like most little sisters, needed to throw things back at their older siblings, so occasionally she'd call and tell Lena to keep doing whatever she was doing because I fucked her so hard she could barely walk.

Lena would cry and then call me names and tell me that I was a coward. I was only fucking Kim because I was afraid of the real thing. Then, secure in her mind that I wanted her, she'd start wearing even less clothing.

I don't know how it would have ended if nature hadn't interfered. It was a warm early spring evening when everything went to hell. Lena decided that the three of us, she, Ella and I, should have a nice family meal out on the deck. Then we should all play in the pool together. I'd recently begun to get over my fear of Ella being around the pool, but only if I was with her.

It was a perfect evening. Lena had recently started hugging me a lot more often and she was all over me that evening. I had always loved Lena's body so when she came back out in that white swim suit, I have to admit that my mouth dropped open.

Lena looked across at me and smiled. "It's good to see that even though you don't want me, my body still gets you up. But you always did like my ass, didn't you Dan?" she whispered.

Things got even worse when she went into the pool and then got out with water streaming down off of her. It was then that I noticed that in the fading light of the sun the water had made the suit transparent. It was almost as if she wasn't wearing the suit at all. "See anything you like, Dan?" she asked. The waves of heat coming off of her weren't from the temperature.

"Can you watch Ella for a few minutes?" I asked. "I have to go do something."

"Why play with it yourself, when we could play with it together?" she said. "Ella is already getting sleepy and in a few minutes we'll be all alone. We could, um, relax out here on the deck together. It could be the start of something new for us. We've never done it outside. But if you'd rather go play with yourself..."

"I'm only going to make a phone call," I snapped.

"Tell my sister I said hello," she said laughing. "Tell her it is okay for her to come and visit her niece."

I called Kim. Her voice picked up as soon as she knew it was me. "Hi brother in law," she said. "Are you trying to book my services for the weekend?"

"I was thinking in terms that are a bit more urgent," I said.

"Sorry, Honey, it's that time of the month. But if you're interested in just cuddling and making me feel better..."

Under normal circumstances, I'd love to," I lied. "But your sister has been parading around here in this white swimsuit..."

All I heard was laughing over the phone. "But she really can't fill a swimsuit out, especially not the top part," said Kim.

"Yeah but apparently he likes what I have," said Lena.

"Lena, get off of the phone," I snapped. I heard a click and then more laughing from the other room.

After I hung up, Lena came into the living room. "Are you sure you don't want to cuddle with her and make her feel better?" she laughed.

"Shut up, Lena," I yelled.

"I was just concerned for your welfare, Honey," she smirked. "My door is always open. And I'm always willing to help you with any problems you might have; especially if I caused them."

I stayed away from Lena for the rest of the evening. Her knowing looks and sarcastic comments only made me feel even more irritable. I ran into her once at about ten p.m. when I went into the kitchen to get a drink. "Now you know how I feel, when you go off to sleep with my sister," she said.

I ignored her. "It's ten times worse for me though," she said. "I have to watch the man I love go off to do something with someone else that I'd do for him in a heartbeat."

"It's still not as bad as having the person you love tell you that they're leaving you because they want to be with someone else," I returned. "I come home to you and Ella every time and you always know that I'll be back. It's not like being told that the person you love more than anything else in the world loves someone else and that you don't matter." She stomped out of the room.

Later that evening, while I was tossing and turning in bed, I heard my door open. Lena did that every once in a while. She'd open the door and tell me something, like, "On your way home stop and get some milk. Ella goes through about a quart of milk a day and we're running low." Or other times it might be, "Dan, I know you get pissed about me saying it, but I love you." That one really pissed me off.

So, as the door crept open, I was waiting for her to say it or something. Then the door just closed without her saying anything. For a few moments the room was silent then the sheet lifted and someone slid into bed with me. I felt a leg go over mine and a torso gently settle on top of me. My dick hadn't gone down all night from visions of her in that swimsuit. If I'd been on Cialis, I'd have been worried because my erection had definitely lasted more than four hours.

"Is this for me?" she asked in a breathless voice. I didn't say a word. I also didn't throw her off of me. "Danny, we don't ever have to mention this to anyone. You don't have to say or do anything. We don't even have to talk about it between us. But I want you to know that I want this more than anything else in the world and I'd be so happy if you let me have it." With that she started gently rubbing just the head of my dick. She started rubbing it against the silky smooth skin just below her tummy.

"There's no hair down there anymore," she said. "I noticed that when you saw my pussy in the hospital, that the hair that had grown down there kind of shocked you. I didn't have any razors in the shelter and there wasn't any need for them. I'm as smooth as a baby's butt down there now."

She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it between us. "Do you feel how wet I am down there Danny? It's from thinking about what we're going to do and it's only for you. We are going to do this too, aren't we Danny?" She just kept rubbing and I knew that I should say something. I should tell her to stop. But I couldn't and I didn't want to. Before my brain actually made conscious thoughts, she was rubbing my dick over her engorged lips and making little moans.

"Stop me now if you don't want to do this Danny," she said. "Because once you get in here, there's no going back." She lifted her pelvis and pushed the head of my almost painfully throbbing dick into her vestibule.

"All we need is one little push," she gushed. It was as if she was warning me about what was about to happen. When I didn't say a word she just impaled herself slowly on my blood filled post. We both sighed and moaned at the same time as she buried me within her depths. After a few up and downward strokes, her hips settled on top of my balls and she started moving her pelvis forward and back. "Oh, Danny," she said suddenly. "I missed this so much."

I tried not to say anything. I tried not to make any sounds or say anything that she could ever use against me. But it felt so fucking good. And despite all the things I'd said about wondering whether or not it would be different; and all the things I'd thought about sex being better with Kim, I was amazed.

After months, of gymnastic sex with Kim and a few other women, I suddenly saw the futility of it. Every fifty lighting fast, vigorous thrusts I shoved into Kim were eclipsed with the feeling I got from just one gentle push inside of Lena.

When she sighed and spread her legs just a tiny bit more and pulled me deeper into her depths by gently hugging me to her, it made Kim's ability to wiggle her ass like a porn star seem childish and just worthless.

I was home again and I knew it. Lena clamped her mouth over mine and suddenly everything became even more intense. Our bellies weren't slapping together at the speed of light because there was no need for that. We were both approaching critical mass, not by the speed of our gyrations but by the intensity of our emotions. As her tongue probed my mouth and wrestled with my tongue, we communicated wordlessly. Her vagina seemed to caress my erection purely by her clamping down with her internal surfaces and it was heavenly.

Lena bouncing up and down on me like a basketball would never be as effective again and I knew it. When she came and screamed out, I had no ability to hold my own orgasm back. I had no muscular control. My seed simply gushed out of me coating her insides. The heat was enough to start her again and her body began to shake. "I swear to God, I love you Danny," she gasped and then she was still.

After a few moments we looked at each other. "Thanks Lena," I said sarcastically. "Now my bed is all wet and I need another shower."

"Danny, you're covered in sweat," she laughed.

"No I'm not," I snapped. "That's your sweat. It just rubbed off on me."

"Well that's not as much as the stuff you rubbed off IN me," she pouted.

We were quiet for a few minutes. "So I have a question," she said.

"What Lena?" I asked.

"How come you can fuck my sister for hours and then come home and play with Ella in the pool, but we only did it for, like twenty minutes and you're all drained?" she asked.

"I'm not all drained," I retorted.

"I am," she smirked. "I can admit it. I'm honest."

"You are that," I replied. "Lena, um?"

"Um, what?" she asked.

"Shouldn't you be heading back to your room?" I asked.

"I'm tired," she said. "Besides I'm going to lie here just in case someone gets the energy to do it again during the night." She threw an arm and a leg back over me and snuggled her face into my chest and I really didn't mind.

"So Danny, I know I said we didn't have to talk about this, but I just have to know..."

"What do you have to know, Lena?" I asked.

"Did you enjoy it? Was it anywhere close to being as good as it is with my sister? Is it as good as you remembered it from before?" she asked.

Suddenly, I was more pissed than I'd ever been in my life. "Get the fuck out of my room Lena," I spat. I got up and headed into my bathroom.

"What did I say?" she asked. There were tears running down her face. She followed me naked into the bathroom and I had to admit that just the sight of that tight naked body started me up again.

"Danny, don't do this," she cried. "What was it? Don't shut me out. Tell me what I did wrong so I don't do it again."

"I didn't mind your first question," I sneered. "I was going to answer it. I was also going to answer the second one. But the third one you probably should have left off."

"All I asked was whether it was a good as it was before," she said. "What was so bad about that? I'd been worried about it. You know that a woman's body changes after a pregnancy. Sometimes you're not as tight down there. And I wanted to be really good for you. I wasn't trying to challenge your magical memories because I have them too, Honey. But tonight was..."

"Lena, the word that fucked everything up was 'BEFORE.' That one word put everything into context for me," I snapped. "What you meant was 'BEFORE,' you started fucking that asshole. 'BEFORE,' you let that asshole get you pregnant and stretched everything you have down there out. 'Before,' you decided that I wasn't good enough for you. 'BEFORE,' you decided that everything we had meant nothing. Thanks for reminding why I decided that we can't be together anymore."

She just stood there naked looking at me with tears running down her face. "This isn't the way this is supposed to be," she said angrily. "You have it all wrong. I keep telling you that was a mistake."

"No Lena," I said sharply. "TONIGHT, was a mistake. Just keep your promise and let's never talk about it again."

"Fuck you, Danny," she screamed. "Tonight was not a fucking mistake. It was the best night of my entire life so far. It was perfect and you know it. I'll keep my promise, but you're going to be thinking about this night for a long time. We both know that you're not going to be happy fucking my sister any more. You're not going to be happy with anyone except me for the same reason that I'm not happy with anyone but you. We love each other you asshole. And next time, you're coming to my room. But don't worry about it. I won't try to make you feel bad. All you have to is come in and take me. Any time you want me I'm yours, but you're going to have to come and get it."

With that she stalked naked out of my room and back down the hall. She had never looked sexier in her life. I don't know if it was the way her ass twitched as she walked or the fleck of my sperm running down her leg, but if I hadn't been so angry at my failure to resist her, I'd have followed her then.

The next morning, it was business as usual. Lena got up and made breakfast for me. And true to her word, she didn't mention the night before. As we ate her robe dropped open and I saw that she was wearing the white swimsuit. She smiled at me letting me know that she was aware of everything that was going on.

"I thought that since it's going to be even hotter today, Ella and I will spend some time in the pool, while we wait for you to come home," she said. "You seemed to like this suit yesterday, so I thought I'd wear it again for you."

I almost choked on my toast and looked up at her. "I have to be careful though," she continued. "No other man will ever see me in this suit. You probably didn't notice it, but when it gets wet, you can see everything."

"Make sure you hold onto Ella tightly while she's in the pool," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Danny, she's my baby too," said Lena. "You just remember the last thing I told you last night."

I did remember it and that was the problem. She was right. I held out for almost a week before I called Kim. We met in a motel downtown while both of us should have been having lunch. Both of us had jobs where we didn't really have to answer to anyone, so the occasional late lunch couldn't cause us any problems.

I pounded on Kim for over an hour and she came at least three times. I faked an orgasm. I grunted and wiggled while I was inside of her. "Damn Danny, I guess you missed me," she said smiling. "And to think, I was going to buy a white swimsuit for you. I laughed because I really didn't want to hurt Kimmie's feelings, but I knew that I was fucked. Sooner or later I'd be going into Lena's room.

Lena wasn't making it any easier. She constantly told me how much she loved me and dropped little hints. She'd bend over to pick up one of Ella's toys and look around and catch me looking at her ass. "Any time," she'd say.

We'd be sitting at dinner and she'd bring up an off the wall subject. "Danny, remember when you used to feel on me all the time?" she'd ask. "I miss that."

I lasted almost three weeks. It was even harder because I hadn't slept with Kim since that last time either. I can still remember pacing quietly outside of her room for at least ten minutes. Finally, when I'd decided that I could hold off a little longer, the door opened and she looked at me.

"Danny, are you going to come in here or not?" she asked. Her tone wasn't bitchy or accusatory. It was pleading and desperate sounding. I got the idea that she wanted me in there as badly as I wanted to be there."

Before I could say anything, she upped the stakes. "I promise, we don't have to talk about this time either," she said. She quickly pulled my boxers down and grabbed the object of her intentions. She popped it into her mouth and it was like electricity shot through me. I felt like my body was just a conduit. The electricity came from her. It entered my body through my dick circulated through my body and sparks shot out of my ass.

Lena was going to town, for nothing. I pulled her back to her feet and kissed her. I ran my hands up and down her sides and she whimpered.

"My turn," I said beginning to drop to my knees.

"Danny, can we save all of that for next time?" she asked. "I think we need to get right to the main event. I need you in me now."

The next thing I knew we were on her bed and in each other's arms. Sex with Lena, I had to admit was more of an emotional tour de force than anything else. It felt like our bodies did more than simply join at the gonads. It felt as though we melted and became one. This time we just didn't talk afterward. When we were done we just lay there in the bed. "I'm fucked," I thought. "I'm thoroughly fucked."

Again, she seemed to need more contact after we were done. She wrapped her arms around me and said, "No talk, Danny. Go to sleep."

The next morning she was smiling from ear to ear. She even kissed me goodbye before I went off to work, and I let her.

And that was how things went for about three months. On the surface we were a happy couple with an adorable almost three year old baby. Beneath the surface, we weren't married and we didn't even share a room. We only slept in the same bed on the nights that we had sex which was only once every couple of weeks. She, of course, wanted more, much more and told me so. But I was fighting it with everything I had.

I still clung to the old maxim that once a cheater always a cheater even though technically Lena hadn't cheated on me. She'd just come and told me that she wanted to be with someone else.

Maybe it was pride, more than anything else that made me unable to admit that I just wanted us to be past it. She had slept with that Sebastian guy a couple of times she claimed, and I'd slept with several women a few times and slept with her sister a bunch. Were we even? I had actually slept with Kim even after we got back together and Lena had been forced to simply suck it up and deal with it. Actually, Lena had no idea that when she and I started back, I had stopped sleeping with Kim.

She did discover it though when Kim showed up a few months later, with a guy she wanted us to meet. She claimed that this guy might be the one. Lena had slapped Kim in the face and I had to pull them apart.

"You'd better have a pretty good reason for hitting me sis," spat Kim. "Because I'm seriously considering kicking your little ass."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers
1...345678