Fools and Their Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Yeah, and WalMart can shove it."

We stayed up late that night making out our wish lists. Needless to say they were both long.

We both went to work the next day a little tired. I kissed her goodbye with a reminder not to tell anyone.

I got to work and got all the cashiers lined up and told my boss I needed to renew my drivers license. He told me to go and he would cover for me. I drove to the mini mart where I bought the ticket. Before I got out I signed it on the back.

"I think I have a winner. Will you check it please. With a big smile the guy ran it and gave a extra loud hoot.

"You got it, Bud. You're fucking rich."

I almost pissed my pants. He handed me my ticket and a card with the address to the nearest lottery office. I drove straight there. The checked everything over and told me they could make the transfer the next day. I told them I wanted a lump sum and gave them my account number. I danced all the way back to my car.

When I got back to work everyone was looking at me sideways. They had never seen me like this. One guy asked me what happened. I told him I got a morning blow job. He walked away shaking his head. I called Sarah and told her the good news. She managed not to scream out the good news.

The next day I took my I pad to work. Every hour I checked to see if the money was transferred. At two pm I saw an account balance of $163,000,000, I almost shit my self. I walked into my bosses office and smiled at him.

"I quit. You have my address where to send my check."

Before he had a chance to say anything I turned and walked out. I got to my six year old Honda and called Sarah.

"Hey, babe. Tell them to shove it. See you at home in thirty minutes. We have the money."

I heard her scream as I hit end call.

When we got home we still had time to hit the bank. We hurried in and set up our checking and visa cards. We set up a auto transfer to our checking of ten thousand a month. We each took five thousand in cash. On the way home we decided what to do first. We wanted a bigger apartment first. Then we would fill it up.

We spent the next week buying stuff for the new apartment. Saturday came and I told Sarah I was going car shopping. She said she was going to the mall. We kissed goodbye and went our separate ways.

************

I was on my way to the mall and I thought about Brian. I realized I hadn't told him yet. It was our day to fuck so I headed to his house. I ran up the steps. He opened the door and I jumped into his arms.

"Babe, you will never guess what happened in a zillion years."

"What, babe. You're really fired up."

We hit the lottery. We're millionaires.'

"Holy shit. Really?"

"Yep. The money is in the bank."

"Damn, that's great. I hope you aren't dumping me now that you're rich."

"Silly boy. You're my hot lover."

"This is really great news."

"Let's have a celebration fuck. How would you like to fuck a millionaire."

He chuckled and we all but tore out clothes off. We spent the next two hours with him cumming in me. Of course it all went in my grasping womb. I was on top of the world. I had three loads of cum in me and I was going shopping. I kissed him goodbye and headed to the mall.

********************

I watched Sarah run to her car. I closed the door and sat down. A million thoughts were running through my mind. My latest squeeze was worth millions. I ran a few scenarios through my mind. I liked all of them. I decided to wait and see what developed. I had time because I knew she was coming back. While I was taking a shower I made some plans.

******************

I spent the rest of the day trying on clothes. My back seat and my pussy was full when I got home. Eric volunteered to unload my car while I took a shower.

"Did you get your truck, honey?"

"Yep. They're delivering it tomorrow. It's a bright red Dodge Ram diesel with a turbo. They're bringing it in from another lot."

I spent the next two hours showing him my new clothes. He saw that I had been to Victoria's Secret.

That night we were in bed with me laying in his arms. He was stroking my naked ass cheeks.

"Honey. Can we wait till tomorrow. I'm exhausted from all the shopping. We can do a naked day. I promise, I'll fuck you into a coma. Just let me rest tonight."

'"OK, babe."

We snuggled in and fell asleep.

I woke before Eric the next morning. I decided to make his favorite breakfast for him. I heard the shower go on and I knew he was awake. I was wearing an apron and smile. Mmmm, love the naked days.

"Sit down, babe. It's all ready."

He dropped a condom on the table and sat down. I smiled.

"Got plans for that?"

"Yep. I'm gonna fuck you after we eat."

"Oh my. I think I like that idea."

He patted me on the ass as I put his plate down. The apron ended up draped over her chair back.

We finished eating and I cleared the table. He took me in his arms and we kissed. My hands found his cock and balls. I stroked his cock and we both felt it fill with blood. I reached behind him and picked up the condom. The wrapper fell on the floor and I rolled it on his cock. His finger found my wet pussy and he stroked me to a quick orgasm. He turned me and pushed me over the table. In one quick stroke his bone hit my ass cheeks. I moaned and he started stroking. He reached and found both of my nipples. He rolled them a little and I came again.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Yes."

He started stroking faster and faster. My pussy muscles started squeezing his cock as another orgasm hit me.

'Yes. Yes. Fuck me Brian. Fuck me hard. Shoot you hot cum in me."

He stopped and pulled his cock out. I turned and watched him pull the condom and drop it on the floor.

"Why did you stop, babe."

"Who the fuck is Brian?"

I gasped when I realized what I did.

"You called me Brian. Who the fuck is he."

I dropped in a chair and started crying.

"I'm sorry, honey."

He stepped back and just looked at me. My head was down and I was sobbing. He walked out and into the bedroom. He got dressed and walked up to the kitchen door. He just looked at me like I was from another planet.

I heard the door close as he walked out. It also closed on our marriage. I knew Eric and I knew he would never forgive me for cheating on him. We had talked about it because of all the guys hitting on me at work. He said in no uncertain terms that one slip up and he would be gone. I stumbled into the bedroom, fell on the bed and cried.

I must have cried myself to sleep because it was afternoon when I sat up. I felt alone and lost so I called Brian.

"Brian, honey. I need you to come over. Eric knows about us. He left me. I'm afraid and alone. Please."

"Oh my god, babe. How did that happen? We were so careful."

"I'll tell you when you get here. Please. I need you with me."

"Of course, text me your address. I'll leave right now."

"Thank you, babe. I knew I could count on you."

**************

I checked the address on my phone. I knew about where it was. I danced down the steps, got in Mom's car and headed over. It happened just like I wanted it to. She was separated from her husband and I was in.

I drove by it once and had to back track. I found it and parked in the parking lot. I had seen these apartments before, driving by. I remember thinking how nice it would be to live there.

I knocked on her door and it flew open. She jumped in my arms. I held her and kicked the door closed.

"Thank you for coming so soon, babe. I'm having a terrible time."

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. I'll help you get through this. We'll be OK."

"Just hold me. I feel so bad. I saw the hurt in his eyes."

I took her by the arm and sat in Eric's recliner. I pulled her onto my lap.

"Sit here with me. I'll hold you."

She climbed in my lap and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her snuggle in. She cried a little and fifteen minutes later she was asleep. I gently picked her up and laid her on the sofa. There was a throw on the back of the sofa so I covered her with it. She didn't wake up.

I wandered around the place checking it out. Big screen TV, nice recliner and sofa. In the bedroom I checked out the closets. I looked his stuff over and saw we were about the same size. He had some nice stuff. I figured my wardrobe had just been upgraded. There was another closet full of Sarah's stuff. She had done some serious shopping. I opened the chest of drawers and found some really sexy lingerie. Sarah will look real hot in those. My new digs look pretty good. All I needed was my X box.

I went back and parked in my new recliner. I found the remote and turned on my new TV. I pulled up the guide and saw that he had subscribed to almost every package they offered. Fuck Yeah!

I saw Sarah stirring and sat beside her. I rubbed her back as she woke up.

"Hey, sleepy head."

"Umm. I guess I passed out."

"It's OK, you're having a tough time."

"Thanks for being her for me."

"I have to take care of my babe."

"I'm so glad I have you. I feel better when you're around."

"I need to ask you. Do you think you'll be going back with Eric?"

"I really don't see how. He told me when I started working at Denny's that it was OK to flirt with the customers but anything beyond that was a marriage breaker. He made it clear that he wouldn't put up with cheating. The look on his face when he left told me he meant it."

"I guess most guys are like that. There are some out there that swing or have open marriages. I don't think I could ever do that. I never told you this but it kind of bothered me when you went home to Eric, but I knew I didn't have he right to say anything. After all, he was your husband."

"You don't have to worry. Now it's just you and me."

I needed to keep feeding her positive stuff about us. I didn't want her to get away.

"It's going to be nice waking up in the morning with you in bed with me. We've never been able to do that. We can cuddle all night."

"I already thought of that. I can wake you up with a blow job and then fuck your brains out."

"Now, that's something to look forward to."

"We can have lots of naked days too. Just stay naked all day and suck and fuck when ever we want."

"I'm all for naked days. You've got a body to die for. I get hard just thinking of sliding my hard cock in your pussy."

"You keep talking like that and we'll miss dinner tonight."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She squealed and I carried her into the bedroom.

"I think dinner for your pussy is a fair trade."

She pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it aside. Then pulled her sweats down, panties and all.

"You mean this pussy."

"That's the one."

While she was unbuttoning my shirt I slipped my shoes off. In a flash she was at my pants. They soon joined the other clothes on the floor. My cock was half hard.

"Lay back, baby. I'm gonna suck the head right off your cock."

I fell back on the bed, pulled a pillow over and watched as she started on my cock. She held my balls and slowly coated my cock with her saliva. Then she started to work on the head. By then all the blue veins were standing out, fulled with blood. She sucked and licked for a few minutes getting me nice and hard. Then she moved up over my cock.

"That's my cock and I want it in me. All the way in."

She rubbed the head around on her lips and slowly slid down on it. My hands found her nipples and I watched her have her first orgasm. Her eyes closed and her head went back. She squealed and I could see tremors go through her body.

"That's one, baby. How many more do you want?"

"I want them all till you cum in me."

She fucked every part of my cock. She would pull almost all the way out and work my head on her G spot. The she would bottom out and rub her clit on my bone. She was cumming and cumming. I would flex my cock every few minutes and help her along.

I could feel the beginning of my orgasm starting.

"Push all the way in, baby. You know where. Take my cum in that hot spot."

"Oh fuck yes. In my cervix. It's so fucking good when you cum in there."

I felt her push down and she adjusted a little. I could feel it was in perfect position."

"Now, baby. Put your cum in there. Make me your woman."

"Squeeze me. Make me cum."

She held me in the perfect breeding position and started milking my cock.

"Cum. Cum. Cum in me. Please, now. Fill me with it."

She started cumming and my cock flared. I felt her cervix open a little more and my cock head slipped in. I howled and she screamed and shot after shot hit her. She kept milking and I kept pumping. She completely drained me and fell on my chest.

We regained our breath and our lips locked together. She almost found my tonsils.

"Oh my fucking god. I cum so hard like that. You're so good for me."

"You have the best pussy in the world. If you had vocal cords in there I'm sure it could talk."

We gathered out strength and went into the kitchen and had a light dinner. The back to bed and she made me cum in her cervix again. We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, as promised, she woke me up with a blow job. She made breakfast and we fucked again. Of course, I came in her cervix. She wouldn't have it any other way.

**************

I was so pissed at Sarah that I wanted to go back and choke her to death. I did manage to get to my Dad's without killing anyone.

"Hi, Son."

"Hi, Dad. You wont believe what happened today.'

"What happened. You look like you lost your best friend."

"I found out that Sarah has been cheating on me. She has a boyfriend."

"You're kidding. I thought she loved you. What the fuck happened?"

"I don't have a clue. I was so mad I just walked out. I'm afraid if I go back I'll end up in jail."

"You aren't going back. You just stay here till you cool down. You wouldn't look good in prison orange anyway."

"I know. I need to see a lawyer. I'm gonna divorce the bitch."

"OK, just settle down. We can go see one tomorrow. I think we're in a no fault state. You can just split everything and walk away."

The next day I contacted a lawyer and got the bad news. She would get half of everything. Lover boy would be living in style. I silently wished his dick would fall off.

I called Sarah and told her to take half of the savings and take her name off the account. I would check the next day. I wasn't worried that she would take it all. I would have her thrown in the slammer if she did.

My Dad wasn't a highly educated man but he was a people person. He had empathy. Over the next few weeks he would be a godsend for me. I cried on his shoulder many times, and we talked long into many nights. It didn't take long for me to notice the hate and anger leaving me. I knew I would get through this.

******************

The next afternoon we were watching a movie and her cell went off.

'Hello, Eric."

She listened for a minute.

"OK, I'll take care of it."

She laid the phone on the coffee table.

"That was Eric. He want's me to go to the bank and take half of our savings out and open my own account. His lawyer told him we had to split it. The divorce papers will be here tomorrow or the next day."

"Looks like you were right. He's not coming back."

"I'm so sad. I really didn't want to hurt him. I could hear it in his voice."

"It will be OK, baby. You'll both get over it. It will just take some time."

"I know. Thank god I have you here to help me. Let's get dressed and go to the bank."

"Ummm, I don't have any clean clothes. I left so quick when you called."

"You're about the same size as Eric. Try on something of his."

"OK, I'll see what he has."

I got dressed in some of my new clothes. Fuck yeah."

*****************

I drove into the parking lot and shut the car off.

"Do you want me to come in with you?"

"It's OK. I can do it. I'll be right back. I'll get you a Visa card too."

Twenty minutes later she came out.

"All done. I took my name off of his account and opened mine. I made an automatic transfer to the checking for ten thousand a month. That should be enough for us. Your Visa card will come in the mail. Your PIN number is 9669."

"OK, where now?"

"Let's go back home. I still feel sad. I need some cuddles."

"I need to take Mom's car back. Let's make the switch and then I'll cuddle your socks off."

I held her hand as we drove back home.

*****************

A couple of weeks later we were laying in bed recovering from a good fuck.

"You know, babe. If we keep this up, I'm gonna get knocked up. We aren't doing any protection."

"I'm sure It's going to happen. I've shot enough cum in you to float a battleship. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner."

"My period is due in about a week. I guess we'll know then."

"How about you see if you can get my cock back up and we'll make sure."

"Oh yes. I like your thinking. More cum in my sweet spot."

She started sucking and licking and sure enough, she got it back up. She put me on top and took another load in her honey hole. We fell asleep with the TV running.

The next part of my plan was to get her password.

"Babe, I remember you saying that you set up for a ten thousand per month to go in your checking That's way too much. You'll end up with a huge balance there and it won't be drawing interest. I don't think you can spend that much even if you go shopping every day. You don't have enough closet space."

"I guess I could go down and change it. It's no big deal to do it."

"Do it online. Lots of people bank online."

"Do you know how to do that."

"Let's log in and see. I should be able to figure it out. Get me you laptop.'

She told me the name of the bank and I opened their page. I clicked on 'your account'.

"It wants your account number and password."

She got up and got her passbook. I copied the account number in.

"It wants you password."

"It's 'hotcuminme321'."

"You bad girl. That's quite a password."

"It fits just what I like.'

We both chuckled.

I entered the password and I was in. Fuck Yeah.

I looked at the balance in the savings and almost shit. Over 80 million. I changed the amount of the auto transfer to five thousand and logged out.

"There, all fixed. It's five thousand now. If you need more we can just go in and add it.

With that part of my plan finished I kicked back in my recliner and watched my big screen TV. I would take the next step when she went shopping. I needed to get a passport and a copy of my birth certificate.

I ran my plan around in my head a few times and decided to keep it on hold for a while. I had the best pussy of my life, more money than I could spend, and a woman that spoiled the crap out of me. I didn't know if life could get any better. Yeah, maybe I was getting pussy whipped, but it was all good. Once I had those I planned on staying with her till I knocked her up. Number five would be in the oven.

Sarah used some of her money to help out her family. She paid off her mother's house, bought her a new car and set up a trust account so she wouldn't have to worry about money. She paid off her sisters house and bought her and her husband each a new car. He accepted that, but his pride kept him from taking the money. He felt is was his manly duty to provide for his family. She promised to help if they ever needed it.

She suggested doing the same thing for my Mother. We talked it over with her and she finally accepted. We bought her a new car but she wanted to keep her house. It was paid off when my Dad was killed, so we had the inside modernized. She was on disability and Sarah set up a trust account for her too.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers