All Comments on 'Fool's Envy'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
Good story

I wonder what you have up your sleeve for the next part since it seemed like the story was over with the letter.

Maybe something about what really happened that night when he didnt screw the neighbor. Maybe it will turn out that the neighbor isnt really as happy and carefree as she seemed and always wanted what this couple had. Whatever it is, it seems like its too late for the wife unless the husband is just trying to shock her out of continuing. Doesnt seem like he is just kidding though so I really have no idea whats coming. Maybe we get to see the husband get over his hurt so he can be happy again. Wouldnt even be bad seeing the wife learn from her mistakes and decide what she really wants so she doesnt screw up her next relationship as well (even if someone screws up, they dont have to suffer forever).

Looking forward to seeing what happens. Thanks much for writing.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Like the title and ths story

but, ALWAYS - ALWAYS!!! warn readers if the story is not complete.

It's as simple as putting Fool's Envy Ch1.

How difficult is that?

ALWAYS pisses me off when I get into a story and suddeny there is the ubiquitous 'to be continued'

If I am warned I can decide whether to read it now or when it is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kanga got me again (as always)

AUTHOR'S APOLOGY -- Sorry everybody, I made an error in the title. It should have read 'Fool's Envy Ch01', but I accidentally left it off during the submission. Ch02 & Ch03 will be out in successive days (assuming their are no problems), and are correctly titled. It was unintentional and I apologize. I'll submit a correction as quickly as possible. To anyone who wants to see what happens, but has to wait a couple of days to read the other chapters . . . oops, sorry.

....S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done!

The thing about playing with firs is that sometimes you really do get burnt!

Is there any hope for them? We'll stay tuned.

Writing was quite good.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OHIO, are you listening?

GOOD FOR STEVE!!! He dumped her! My only problem with your story is that (if he knew what was happening) he didn't try to stop it. Your story left some things to the imagination when he said afterward, "I don't have anything left in me."

The moral of the story is, "Play with a serpent long enough and you eventually will be bitten."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Seems Finished

Unless he's going to be a fool himself and let the whore back in his life, I can't see where this needs to go further.

She's totally infatuated with the new fuck, and chose to hang around with the "bad" friends, even when he tried to persuade her not to. She doesn't deserve him. I'd like to think that she, Jackie and her husband all contract aids and Steve finds a beautiful loving woman to marry.

Of course, you could write the story from his viewpoint, that would make sense as a continuation. I just hope he doesn't wimp out.

looking4itlooking4italmost 18 years ago
I have to agree

the only possible point it could lead from here is that they reconcile. and that would be a typical ending here, happily ever after, once you get over the cheating that is. i do so hope i'm wrong but where can it go if there are 2 more chapters yet to come?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 18 years ago
You stir emotions.

It remains to be seen if you can put a lid on this fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sorry NO reconciliation possible here

loved this story... but there are some story flaws that have to be fixed.

the wife like sooooo many woman today in America clearly thinks their man -- and ALL man -- are stupid dumb knuckle dragging apea... as long as his dick gets sucked ALL men are always willing to put up with any thing

the 1st problem is Jackie.... the wife and Jackie are best friends calling each other every day...

... now suddenly Jackie doesnt call? now suddenly the wife cannot WALK over to her house (about 300 feet?) and say .... "So Jackie how did it going fucking my husband? what?! You mean he wouldnt have sex with you... he told you I would never do that?!?

Oh my god...."

second problem... Jackie and the wife's conspired to get STEVE to watch and open up his mind since he was so conservative. BUT the wife NEVER talked to Jackie at the party to find out what her hubby was saying/ thinking / feeling ... Of course this is assuming Jackie would tell her the truth...

Clearly we can see her STEVE's letter.. that Steve told jackie he would not want to see his wife Fuck someone else and he was certain his wife wouldnt do THAT!. Yet in the story Jackie after spending hours with Steve never conveys anything like that that to the whore wife... Therefore it seems clear that Jackie is some sort of PIMP ... she is deeply involved in some sort of twisted plot getting OTHER woman for her husband to fuck.

surely Jackie should of said something... "hey girl slow down steve is NOT reacting the way we thought"... or when the whore wife was screwing jackie hubby... and/ or WHEN steve walked out... Jackie should of been screaming or waving her arms ..soing SOMETHING to get the wife's attention ... BUT this is ASSUMING that this was just a plot to get Steves to open his mind sexually.

1 The wife CONSPIRED with Jackie and maybe TED to TRICK her husabnd into doing something he did not wnat to do even though the wife knew how much STeve Hated them..

2 Jackie never told her best freind hey steve is not open for this

3 the wife kept having sex with Jackie's hubby AFTER steve walked out in disgust

**** anyone who attempts to ay the wife STILL loves steve is a god dam MORON ***

THIRD and this point is the BIGGEST point of all... keep in mind the OBJECTIVE... to get Steve to watch and open up sexually.... when Steve walked out WHY did the whore wife STILL have more and more sex with Jackie's hubby!?!?!?

if this was an attempt to get hubby to open up... that was failing.... knowing the hubby's conservative nature... the wife SHOULD of freaked out and stopped as soon as the Hubby left.!!!!! Moreover as I said Jackie should of said something...

This last point is something that is NOT forgiveable and kills any chance of reconcilaition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not finished?

well then, since there seems to be a reconciliation coming, how about having the husband have his way w/ a co-worker of Terry. and also w/ Jackie before the reconciliation?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 18 years ago
Well Done

Enjoyed it and looking forward to the second part. THANKS S-Des.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
You have me in a unique situation here S-Des

I'm trying to only comment on what I've "read" so far and not where I think you're going to take the story.

So based on that, this part was good and I was a good read, but to be honest this was the easy part (^_^). Now comes the hard part "resolving the string of emotions you stirred up in the populace.

I mean there was lots of high emotions and drama that seems to fit well in the story. The one thing that I found intresting was that the husband didn't want any part of this lifestyle or to watch his wife have sex with another man. When he was told by his wife's friend that his wife intended to cheat on him, he commented "Yeah right", but later he found out that he was wrong and she would be willing to do it and do it with him watching.

But the only thing that bothers me really, is your other stories that are similar have reconcilation at all cost in them. There has only been one story that I enjoyed from beginning to end by you, and that was "Hero's Reward". That was a good story and it made me think that those two people deserved to be together. This story, not so much so. But I do feel for some reason that by the end of this story they will be back together.

For me when a story, sorta of like this one, gives the husband the shaft in such a major way (like everything the wife has done so far) just having her say "sorry" doesn't make it a happy ending when I read it.

That has always made it feel "forced" to me. Like if someone strapped you to a chair and beat on you for several days, and then at the end of the week he goes "sorry" and puts out his hand for you to shake and forgive him for what he's done, and your now so greatful he's stopped you shake it and ask if he's willing to now be your friend for life. That's what I think about when I read a story with a forced reconcilation in it. The question "Are they so happy that it's "over" now, that they really don't care that the other person was willing to abuse them like that, all while putting their feeling about what they were doing as a secondary concern?"

I hope it's balanced solution when reconcilation is reached, but fear if/when it happens it might not be.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
although "No Reconciliation" was right,

remember, if the author didn't make one or the other stupid (in this case, it is, alas, the husband, again! [the dumber one that is), there won't have been no story to tell!!

just dissect these story using common sense of logic like that!

i laugh because these stories are stupidly funny, not because the authors might've intended them to be so deliberately; it is almost always a "dumb and dumber" situation, where, as stupid as the cheating woman is, the husband usually comes up to be even more impossibly stupid of the two.

the formula is usually:

(1) he has a hard-on, witting or unwitting;

(2) he throws tantrums and cries;

(3) he started dialing the friend psychologist/psychiatrist or marriage counselor;

(4) he has a sleepless night and writes her a goodbye leter and goes to a motel, only to return to her 3 days or a week later, still all tears, still fuming but with deep and undying love for her "Just give me time to get over it, okay, honey? And just promise you will never do any thing like that without telling me again, okay? Because I don't think my heart can tolerate such stunts again!!"

I could count on the fingers of my right hand, which has two missinger fingers, the times the husbands who throws out the "erotic" wife immediately and goes straight to the divoerce lawyer the next morning,,, and do it with a sense of deep loss but a loss that was never to be found again, because the person has now become someone he did not know, a person who cold-bloodedly exchanged bodily fluids with other human beings and think it's okay if the husband didn't know any thing about it,,,

The sexual act(s), the rubbing of skins together, is really not the worst (though they could be, if she broght home some bacteria or virus which spread into your system and started giving you deep, pysical pains!):

it is the violation of trust and other deeply invested emotions in a person that break up marriage, as in real life both partners would have fucked many other partners before they married, so fucking is, ultimately, no big deal; a marriage usually breaks up for lack of trust and the show of no RESPECT, loyalty or faithfulness, ALL intangible and not physical like rubbing skin together but all having more meaning, in deeper ways,,,

I don't care how I hold the Bible close to my chest and swear up and down, how or she would also do it: if either I or she fuck another person, whether in a hotel room or in our bed, and scream loud and long how great it is,,, there's a LACK of respect for the other spouse. respect and trust are not present only when they are next to us; those qualities must exist at all places and times, whether we are with our loved ones or not, or they are not really respect and trust,,

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
No Reconciliation and Risq are correct

good story so far.... I dont know that THIS author tilts as strongly to reconcilation at all costs like Ohio does so I will wait and see...

that being said... at some point-- next weee next month next year--- the Hubby and whore wife will talk right?

Imagine if he is considering some sort of reconcile THEN he fins out wife has been over Jacki'e house to masturbate herself while watching them fuck?

Jesus that is going to be SOME bombshell!!!... and given what we know of Steve's character he will NOT accept it.

The Anon poster " No Reconciliation" poster has hit the nail Right on the head. Once she saw Steve leave the wife SHOULD of stopped... since this was suppose to be for both OF THEIR benefits....

I guess the end of the story with the wife hitting her head on the floor as she faints and the blood on the floor is going to lead to something... like the Hubby rushing back.... "Oh what have I done? "

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Well Done

I'm enjoying this - well written and well developed plot. I'm anxiously awaiting further chapters and am interested to see how this unwinds. Will they or will they not? I'm along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why bother

she will never get back what she lost... if she cant live with that ...fall and hit that head again ... maybe it would help if she fell from the roof ....maybe then it would all be ok and how it was before ..... well at least before she was born ....lol i think she just might be dead to hubby any way .....sure hope jackie likes to share her hubby ...it migh tbe all the cock she will get ...oh i forgot her hubby was so much better .....oh well buy a dog it will love her unconditionally ...when it dies just get another one ....it will probably be the only thing in her life when she is old ....sure hope she remembers what its like to share love as she has probably lost that also ...me thinks she has screwed up royally ...oh well just put it down to most womens stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good to this point

but unfortunately, i believe in true s-des style, the filthy cunt will be reconciled with the damn wimp; i REALLY hope i'm wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

I guess the wife learned the hard way that the grass isn't always greener in your friend's backyard.

Boyd

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Thanks

This was very nicely written. The characters are interesting and their motivations are clear. Looking forward to the next parts.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Very good

But you aren't going to get a lot of positve feed back if you get any at all. But I thought it was well done and very true to life.

Cheers

C

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I'm not so locked into a position as some that I think reconciliation is impossible. Difficult and unlikely yes but not impossible.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Plenty of diverse comments, but I like the story

I wouldn't be me if I didn't comment about not getting the whole story in one go.

At least we are shown in this how the wife started on the 'slipppery slope' and, in my opinion, was tricked by her so called friend, Jackie. What friend would, after telling Terry it was 'their' secret, would tell Ted who then invites Terry in, IF they weren't trying to seduce Terry, or Terry and Steve, into some group sex? Had to be a planned move, didn't it?

Also I don't see the husband as anywhere near as weak as some of th efire and brimstone posters see him.

He left and told Terry her conduct was totally unacceptable to him.

Let's wait and see where Des takes this before we label the guy a wimp.

There's a lot of positive signs in this for a few twists and turns and a reasonable outcome. If Ch2 comes out today we will know some more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reconcilation at all cost ?

You have written a powerful first part of this story but if reconciliation is the outcome I wonder how Steve can come back without radical changes to the marriage and his character.

First question is what would be the reason for Steve to return to his wife? What did Jackie do other than tempt her? Did Jackie drug her or blackmail her? Perhaps Jackie worked on Steve telling him that he was holding his wife back from her true desires.

It was so stupid and dumb for Terry to fuck Ted without talking to Steve for that reason alone Steve should leave her. Basically, Jackie and Ted dangled a few thrills out to Terry and she leaped at them without considering her husband. Terry was thinking about Terry throughout this whole situation. Now she falls on the floor-please!

SleeplessinDM

xbowxbowalmost 18 years ago
Character are inconsistent

I must have missed something in this story.

How did Terry go from

"One thing's for sure, no more peeping for me. I can't get the thought of you two out of my head. Steve would kill me if he knew what I'd done or that it turned me on so much."

To having sex with Ted without so much as talking with Steve? Without watching or waiting to see if Steve would actually go along with Jackies plan and have sex with her?

Why did Jackie not say anything to Terry to let her know that Steve wasn't 'playing along'? Although that may not really be inconsistent. Jackie's character doesn't really give the impression that she really has much concern for Terry's well being.

Why did Steve just say

"I think everybody has had enough excitement for one night sweetheart, we should probably go."

and

Steve kissed me gently and told me how much he loved me. I rolled over and he pulled me back into him, holding me tighter than I could ever remember. It was almost like he was afraid to let go. I just felt relieved it was over as he held me.

and then rights a letter saying

'When Jackie told me what she expected to happen, I laughed at her. I told her nothing could make you cheat on me. Now I know the truth. You aren't who I thought you were. Please don't try to contact me, I will not answer your calls and you are not welcome at my work. I will get the divorce papers to you as quickly as possible. You can have everything I left, including the house. I don't care anymore. You'll find my wedding ring on our photo album; do whatever you want with them. I don't need either.'

To me the abrupt turn arounds by the main characters without any really explanation of how or why they changed makes it less believeable and detracts from this story.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I'm back

After thinking about the story I wanted to make another comment on it.

I've seen many marriages hurt by the wife putting what her girlfriends think before what her husband thinks. Yes men do it also and the old saw that if you wouldn't do it in front of your spouse then you shouldn't do it at all gos for both men and women. It seems that today's culture has women egging each other on to do things almost like a group of young boys daring each other to throw the first rock at a window. If a husband says he's unhappy with what she's doing then her friends will tell her he's trying to hold her down or control her. I'd like you to think about what would happen to a man the got totally out of it drunk at a bar. What are his chances of being helped out to the parking lot and then taken advantage of? Not likely. Robbed maybe, But no woman is going to want to spend time with a falling down drunk. What are the chances of a woman being taken advantage of? Yes it's a double standard and it's not right. But it's the way things are.

I have a feeling in this story we're going to see her friend not only was egging her on but planing her harm from the start.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just great writing and plot

I liked your story very much. I would like to say AverageJoe and Metzov covered a lot of my thoughts. Xbow raised part of my concern as to how all of a sudden with no real buildup they are at the party and she is shanghaiing her husband Steve using Jackie and then proceeds to give her all to Ted. It was to rushed and seemed out of Terry’s character up to that point. That was my only part of the story that had my mind stop and say what’s going on, this doesn’t fit in the thought out planning of steering her husband Steve to new things.

I don’t care where you take this, as I’ll be reading every word with anticipation. You put so much effort into a story it amazes me, and I do so appreciate your writing. I can see many outcomes being believable. So many people have to have just what they want to happen and discount other outcomes as impossible, unreal and awful. In real life most all the outcomes shown on this site do really happen. Disappointment is ok to say but to call people names because they have a different view is unintelligent.

So looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for the great entertainment and writing.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
character continuity

xbox's comments are on-the-mark. I thought I had accidently missed a page while reading-the 'Steve' character abruptly changes from an individual whom does not esteem the neighbors to the extent that his wife hides mere meetings and also reacts for days to his wife's late return to someone plopped unto a pre-arranged swap. A ninety minute porn flick can not lead a person comfortable with his/her relationship to suddenly engage something so potentially damaging as depicted. Personally, I thought the characters and scenario were realistically portrayed and well written except for that strange unrealistic leap-I would see 'steve' as depicted leaving after his wife introduced the subject and her willingness to indulge in it. When dealing with powerful emotions, a physical fait accompli is not always required to substantiate a mental betrayal

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
Emotion charged

It certainly was an emotion charged story. The sex scenes were well done and the dialogue was believable. The only critique I might make is that you take quite a leap from thinking about swapping to actually doing it. There is not enough to explain her train of thought.

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
What???

What can I say, Terry DESERVES the "DIVORCE", going to bed with a man other than her husband. And without even asking him if it was ok for her to "cheat on him", give me a break "once a cheating SLUT always a cheating SLUT"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tough day at Lit!

We didn't get the next chapter of this story, or Ohio's! After reading the comments, I realized that a few touched on something that confused me. What took the husband so long to get mad? I think this odd behavior will make some interesting reading. I'm anxious to see his reasoning. Thanks for the story.

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years ago
Why such hate?

Don't you just love guys like Harry, who froth at the mouth like a rabid dog about these sorts of stories but read and comment on EVERY SINGLE ONE that comes out, from start to finish.

And I'm waiting with bated breath to see how many of you others out there will be canonized, since it's OBVIOUS you're perfect.

More to the point, how many men (or women) have done something they knew was wrong, but let the little head do the thinking (proverbially speaking)?

This wife made a mistake, a big one. She knew it was a mistake when she was making it, but she let her libido rule, and it cost her. That doesn't make her a whore or a slut, just a human who showed poor judgment.

Is their marriage over? Maybe, maybe not. It's possible that Steve's hurt is too much that he can't get over what Terry did, although I have my doubts since he went two days telling her he loved her before he left her. It's pretty clear from Terry's reaction at the end that she still loves Steve deeply, and will do anything necessary to save her marriage.

One thing is certain, however. If this marriage is to be saved, the first thing this couple has to do is move far away from Jackie and Ted. These people are poisonous, manipulative and devious. Steve's antennae were buzzing correctly in his assessment of these two. But, again, why did he go to the party that Saturday if he was so opposed to them?

Nice story, though, and I think the characters are well-developed. One thing that would improve your writing is to shorten the paragraphs, make them punchier. In most cases, if a graph runs more than three sentences, it's too long, and starts to drag.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
We have no idea

What Jackie told Steve. We don't even really know that Steve had sex with Jackie. I think to many assumptions are being made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Steve's apparently strange behavior...

can be explained in several ways. First, even though Steve can not stand Jackie he knows that Terry is hanging out with her. Who does Terry think she fooling when she tries to hide her association with Jackie?

Evidence: Steve comes home early and finds her not at home. This was the same night she saw Ted and Jackie fucking. Steve is so pissed he does not talk to her for days because she would rather be with Jackie.

Steve realized then (if he had not before) that Jackie is his wife's confidendant. Then Terry brings home some videos and introduces a new sexual technique. What does Jackie do? She talks to Steve and imply that his wife is expanding her sexual horizons. Steve is curious so he listens to Jackie while she set the stage for the party. She probably accuse him of holding her back and daring him to find out about the true "Terry." Steve probably say that he knows his wife better than Jackie so he reluctantly agree to go to the party (especially since Terry has implied that she will go alone).

Once again Jackie convinces Steve to play along so that he will not interfere with Terry's fun. Jackie stays by his side to keep him calm. After Ted begins to fuck Terry Steve leaves in disgust and at first he tries take a modern view on Terry's new desires. After all, it is just sex. He loves her and wants her to be happy. After a day or so he then realize that this lifestyle is not for him so he arranges to leave e.g. the note.

Could Steve have confronted Terry to find out what was really going on? Sure but why should he? Remember Terry is the one who is keeping secrets. She comes from Jackie's horny and sweating after 3 hours being there and she does not tell Steve anything about what happened there.

What is harder to explain is Terry's about face from being terrified that Steve will find out about her risque behavior to swapping spouses?

SleeplessinMD

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Jack Straw, I can't answer the hate question, but

I can answer why some of us feel the way we do.

When you read a story about how a wife "obviously" planned and thought out what she was going to do and then realized that she missed planned and wants a second chance I have a problem with this personally.

In the story so far, the wife went back two times to watch them have sex, then she started thinking about it herself. She discussed it with her friend and then planned to bring her husband into the swingers lifestyle without ever talking to him. She didn't make a mistake, she made a bad plan and it went south. Thats not a slip.

When you try to point out people who don't accept other mistakes as trying to be perfect I have to wonder why you get so worked up over their feeling that way? Why do you take it seemly so personal?

To me it's someone trying to escape the concequences of their actions. Everyone who makes a "Major" boo-boo always wants to say "Hey it was an accident" and try to get out of it. Life doesn't come with a do-over button like it does with a lot of these stories.

What I guess I don't understand from your response is why you might feel someone like this shouldn't have to pay any concenqueces for their actions. Or in the story that the husband should just ignore the fact that his wife was sliding around on the pole of her best friends husband, while they were at a "neighborhood" party, and pretend nothing is wrong in their life, I mean because really, all the wife ever wanted was some strange, and according to you her only real mistake was to decide to do it without talking to the husband first?

I mean she planned to shock him into swinging and hoped to do it again, she was already peeking in on them and watching them it wasn't like that might have been viewed as wrong by her. No wait she did say her husband wouldn't be happy if he knew she was doing it, yet she kept doing it. She didn't decide it was a "mistake" till he left her for what he knew about, because at first after she had sex in front of her husband all she was doing was dreaming of trying it again at a future date.

So how can you "remotely" classified as a "mistake"?

-Risq

Rocketman120Rocketman120almost 18 years ago
What a Fool

You story evokes a lot of emotions from both sides of the spectrum. I liked the story very much and enjoyed how you brought Terry along in the story. I could see how Jackie was playing Terry from the beginning. Usually someone who is not happy in his/her marriage is envious of anothers and sometimes does things to make the other marriage as bad as his/hers. What baffles me is that Steve did not leave the party and Terry immediately when he saw her drop to her knees and start to suck Ted. No other person would have stopped me at that point. I can see a possible story twist coming.

Jackie drops by the house about 10 minutes after Terry falls the the floor splitting open her head. Jackie calls 911 and Terry is taken to the hospital and ends up with amnesia, not remembering a thing. Steve divorces Terry and Terry does not know anything about it. She sees Steve a year or two later and wants to date him..... in affect starting anew..... lol. Well it makes for good thought so far but I will wait to see what the author give us.

No matter what I like the story and the writing so far.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Great start!

This story definitely has possibilities for ANY kind of ending! I knew that when Terry saw that Jackie and Steve were gone it was trouble right there! When she was thinking about what they had done together after she finished w/ the jock (haha) I knew she'd walk in to find them doing/have done...NOTHING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well written story about a brain dead idiot.

I thought your story was very well witten, but i just could not believe the plot. It doesn't seem possible that a wife could be as stupid as Terry was in this plot. No wife can possible just assume that her husband will automatically jump into swinging with a woman he doesn't even like and condone her having an adulterous relationship with a neighbor he doesn't like.Even brain dead wives have a little common sense and/or respect for their husbands. the Ct. Yankee

kiten69kiten69over 17 years ago
Impressive

Wow Des writing this story from a womans' perspective...I am impressed, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fool

Ted and what's her name did not care whether there was any mutual enjoyment. I think they were happy enough just to destroy the marriage. Terry was simply a selfish idiot, and trusted people who could not be trusted.

As for the poster comment about what took our "hero" so long to get mad, I do not see that he got mad at all. He simply considered all the things that transpired and realized that he could not accept nor live with them. Then he acted calmly to do what needed to be done.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Believably stupid wife

Well written. I hope you don't plan on making this into a reconciliation story. This works well as a story with no happy ending for Terry and Steve as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More about emotions than sex

This story was one of the few I’ve read here at Lit that had a semblance of reality, characters with emotions, and where actions have consequences. In that regard I thought the story line was quite good, but I found myself wishing I cared more about the characters than I did. It seemed that there were details about the characters that were missing which would have made me care about them more, although I can’t name any of those missing details at this moment.

<P>

I am not contradicting S-Des regarding the ending, and maybe it’s because that I’ve only been the dumpee and not the dumper in ten or so relationships, but... it’s always been my impression that women deal with the end of a relationship with a lot more ease than men do. I’ve always imagined they had a certain gene that let them grieve for a week or two, then move on. Although, now that I think about it, I don’t know too many men (except for me) who don’t move on fairly fast. AH! Maybe those are the details missing in Terry. I think if there had been more written about how her guilt gnawed at her after the first time watching, and then the next steps, I would have cared more about her. Ahhh... not sure what details were missing (for me) in her and Steve’s characters.

<P>

The one aspect in the storyline that was completely unclear to me (or somehow I missed it) was how it went from Terry being a voyeur/slight participant, to a plan to have Terry fuck Ted while Steve watched and then he would fucked Jackie. That seemed to be a quite a leap for Terry, and then later in the story the explanation of that seemed weak at best. Even after the explanation it didn’t sound “true” to me. Did Terry want to start swapping? She wanted Steve to watch and have him be open to more exciting things, like what? It had to be swapping, right? She had played with a dildo for him/with him, and he was open to that so they were expanding the sexual side of their relationship... so she had to really want to screw Ted, right? Yet that really wasnb’t clear in the story. The most important lynch pin of the story seemed implausible to me, that Terry wouldn’t talk to him about it beforehand-- “Steve? Have you ever fantasized about us swapping?” Why not a simple question like that? How could she NOT know her husband’s reaction? She didn’t seem THAT crazed and under the spell of Jackie and Ted.

<P>

Overall, I’m glad I read this story, and I really appreciate the author’s work on it. It was a good read, and I plan to read more by S-Des.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
How nice to be entertained by an excellent Author.

What a lovely surprise to find this pearl among the excrement on this site.

Thank you S-des !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Steve an ass!

He gave consent even if just implied and a single word would have prevented it. Therefore, all the blame is with Steve.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOWN HILL SLIDE

and down trodden for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 12 years ago
RE: More about emotions than sex

For a more extreme look at consequences, see

http://www.literotica.com/s/subway-slut-ch-01-kidnapped

======== Here the transition from watching to planning a swap was not there. My only qualm with the sequence was the wife's poor communication with her husband and friend. Hubby sucked at this too. Hugs and a kiss the same night to suddenly leaving without a conversation was short sighted and irrational. If he loved her SO much, he probably didn't sleep with the friend, yet he let her fondle him publicly and watched his wife cheat.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
@Literocat

What you don't seem to understand is that it doesn't make one bit of difference. When your Wife is willing to betray you it is over. Wether she really does it or not is just a formality. His Hugging and Kissing her was his telling her Goodbye.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
@Literocat

What exactly has your crap story to do with this one ? Nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The problem with this story is

That the wife doesn't know her husband at all. They have only started masterbating infront of each other and only just started using sex toys so why would Terry think Steve would want to see her fuck another man? I thought the plan was to get him to see the neighbours fucking then out of nowhere she's spreading her legs for the douchebag. It just doesn't make any sense but I'm guessing that Steve will take her back as this author seems to be a reconsideration at all costs type of guy.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wow--- moron....

Wow what can a say about a woman who has an I.Q of a grape? First off, if she really knew her husband she never would have thought that he'd be ok with her fucking "Ted". As I was reading the sex scenes of her watching her friend getting fuck'd I couldn't understand what it was that she found so erotic, "Ted" was just slamming into "Jackie" -- shit made my pussy hurt & I'm not the one getting fuck'd. It sounded more painful than satisfying ... I actually envisioned the sex scene & it sounded boring, frantic, chaotic & very much like being back in highschool... Ted didn't seem to care if he pleasured any of these women unless it was with his big dick.... That's the problem with men that are hung, they think just sticking & pumping is enough.. She had a great husband, a sexually filled sex life but she listened to this bitch & threw it all away for bad sex... That's just moronic! She didn't even bother to ask her husband if he'd actually want to participate in something like that & if she had I'm positive he would've said NO! But she was thinking with her pussy instead of her brains or her husband in mind. Her husband didn't care for Ted & Jackie so that should've been another clue that her plan wasn't going to work. I don't know why she wanted her husband to fuck Jackie dirty ass, I'd kill a bitch if she came near mine. Do I feel any sympathy for her? Not one bit! If she thought so little about her marriage, her vows, her husband, his love for & the love she claimed she has for her husband; none of the events that are about to transpire would have.... She wanted to try a bigger dick at any cost, now her swollen pussy must cash the check...

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHY BE SUPRISED OF THE OUTCOME

when one puts the cat in with the canary. TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Pussy

He leaves everything to the whore including the house.. whats wrong with steve? Why do a lot of men in these stories leave a lot or at times everything to the slut who cheats? It's like you cheat and your rewarded for it. Sounds so retarded.

ArubanArubanover 11 years ago
Long-overdue Comment

This story has been a favorite for a long time. Sorry I didn't leave a comment before; I thought I had, but I see I was wrong. In light of your recent publication of a sequel to this story, I will finally leave this note.

Looking at the several years' worth of comments already posted, I'm struck that they all concern, predict, or argue for the consequences of Terry's actions. I don't think there's one comment about the erotic content, which is a very significant part of the chapter, and which I'm sure you intended to do more than just anger people. Perhaps even though this chapter is written from Terry's point of view, readers (at least, those who chose to comment) identified with Steve and considered Terry's actions in the context of betrayal. I expect that if you had made Terry a single lady and had posted this story in a different category, you would have gotten lots of feedback about the erotic content, and I expect it would have been positive. I can certainly read this chapter with Steve in mind and get royally pissed at Terry, but if I take the story less seriously and personally, I can also approach it as a pretty damn sexy story about a girl gone wild.

Also, regardless of how one feels about Terry, this chapter does an outstanding job of conveying her thoughts and emotions. I don't know that any author has ever done a better job of writing, from the wife's perspective, a loving wife's seduction into voyeurism/exhibitionism and, ultimately, sex with another man. I'm not saying that we have to like it or empathize with it; only, that this chapter is far more sophisticated and potentailly realistic than most authors' depictions of similar scenarios. Terry is not a cartoon evil robot, and even when I hate her, I feel sorry for her too.

Finally, what I like about this chapter, even though it apparently is not what you intended, is how it shows the dangers of obsession and the excitement of the illict. I know now that you imagined Terry as a closet Sub, and while I've always seen elements of submission in her sexual reactions, I think it is unwise and unnecessary to wish that the reader pigeonhole her in that way. This story works great when we think of Terry as responding not just (nor even primarily) to dominance/submission dynamics but more broadly to illict, taboo, and just downright new situations. There's also the theme of getting hooked on something that isn't necessarily good for you and not being able to escape it. With very little rewriting, this chapter could easily have had Jackie and Ted be drug dealers, seducing Terry into something 'gateway,' then something harder. I could also see Terry getting involved in shoplifting with Jackie and not being able to stop (except you might have had to rename Jackie as 'Linsdsay').

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
such a whore

hope she killed herself when she fell stupid bitch.

glad he left he shouldn't talk to her or see her again she is worthless trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
u don't listen

bitch, he told you to not associate with those people.

butbyou were smarter than your husband, love, honor, obey?????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've

never understood this "girl's night out" crap. Nothing good can from it. My next wife would have to choose me or the girls. My former wife cheated via being a stay-at-home mom with lots of time on her hands while the kids were in school.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welllllll

Curiosity killed the cat. Of course, i see there are more chapters. We'll see if you cuck him out. I certainly hope not.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
A fool is right

Good for him, I guess she got what she deserved not what she wanted. Be careful what you ask for because you might not get what you wanted. Fuckin bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YES Terry is totaly in the wrong.,

YES her behaviour is inexcusable.

YES she has to take responsibility for her actions.

tricked / manipulated / seduced / lied to.

over an extended period of time.

by someone you consider to be a very good friend.

by someone you trust, respect, admire.

THAT friend even gave her the "nod" which was signaling that she had spoken to steve & that he was "ok" with wifeswapping ...even though steve had told jackie "NO"

SO HOW COME THE haters&flamers ...never get on the case of the EVIL scum who get a thrill out of screwing up other peoples marriages.

HOW COME they are not ENRAGED & DISGUSTED by those actions.....

decent people, real friends would sit you down as a couple and discuss their sexualy liberated / open lifestyle with you openly . then let you go away & think about it /discuss it as a couple ... real friends would not set out on a premeditated plan designed specificaly to take what they want, regardless of any consequence to yourself.

now people will say, she should not have been so weak, so easily swayed, so dumb as to not see what was happening ....

lol we are all victims of propaganda, indoctrination, & believing things to be true, because we wish them to be true ...even when its unlikely to be true.

though i guess some people just are not smart enough / educated well enough to see it.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well.

i love you

cheque/check is in the post/mail.

yes dear , i won't cum in your mouth.

fuckin liars lmao

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
She was a cheater

well before she fucked Ted in front of her husband. She was cheating all those times she went out flirting without her husband. She said she did things she couldn't tell Steve about? Well then those weren't innocent things, and she knew it! Doing anything sexual outside of marriage is most definitely cheating, including masturbating naked for the pleasure of others, especially behind her husbands back! She rationalised every step of the way, so she could continue cheating. She wasn't misled of tricked, she was the decision maker at every step, and she chose to take those steps. What will her next rationalisation be? "But Steve saw me being a cheating cunt, and never said NO!" That excuse doesn't work for rapists, and it doesn't work here! HE is not the one required to say no! She was the one on her knees! So she was the one that should have said no at every step! She is a free willed individual, and is responsible for her own actions, not anyone else.

If she walked into a school with a gun, and started shooting, do you think a judge or jury would be lenient because she told him "But nobody told me not to!"

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Kinda conflicted

The way that Terry was led on - especially with the lie that her husband was alright with it - makes her almost pitiable.

Almost.

She made a choice - she wasn't 17 and drunk, she was an adult in an established marriage who did things with people that her husband stated he was against.

She was pushing the line, constantly saying "he's the best" but her words didn't match her actions, such as flirting with other guys - from the outset of the story she was already a cheater.

In the end I'm glad that she got dumped, not because I want to see a marriage destroyed, but because it was only a matter of time before she wanted more, regardless of her husband's involvement.

More to the point I'm sorry he got hurt. The real key here is that he didn't just whine and beg for her to stop, he recognized that she was broken and cut her loose before she could give him aids or some other std.

I'm really hoping that the scum that obviously planned this get some Serious pain for their efforts.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
BUYERS REMORSE

with a little Carpe Diem and Caveat thrown in. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through ...

still one of my favorites. Five stars. This is the way a cheated on husband should act.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Sex is Fun

Very good and erotic writing but so far the story is about two immature and stupid women, their conversations about their sex life was like giggling teenagers, irritating. I look forward to reading more, can S-Des write any redeeming aspects to Terrry's character, she is really "away with the fairies" and yes there are people like that in my experience. Of course her friend is not really a friend. It would take a very loving husband to overcome this, for me it is not the sex act, it is the dishonesty behind it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

What the fuck did she expect, hearts and flowers? He had no clue she was capable of cheating, and it destroyed his love for her. I'll continue reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic start

Congrats. Fantastic start. Five out of five. I will comment further at the end. Oh boy, the BTB crowd are going to hate this one. Cheers Steve

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Diaf

Diaf means DIE IN A FIRE. Exactly what should happen to Terry, except for the fact that it gives her far more mercy than she deserves...

But, very good writing talent.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

I’ll never understand how these women ignore their husbands’ feelings about their “friends”, and it ALWAYS leads to trouble!

“I thought about my desire to make up with Steve.” – A good start would be to cool things a little with Jackie!

“not wanting her to think I expected a repeat of last time, although secretly I was hoping she would offer.” – What, she hasn’t learned her lesson yet?

“Slowly, I told her about the things I'd been thinking about for the past couple of weeks, and how it had been affecting my sex life as well.” – Yes, negatively!

My only problem is Steve's comment that he never thought she would cheat on him; she DIDN'T believe she was cheating! She thought he was okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slut

Just a Slut. It was his only option.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still a favorite. Still five stars.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Can't please everyone

It would have been a good story with the ending left off. As is it was a silly attempt to please both crowds: those who love to hear the details of a wife cuckolding her hubby and those who (violently it seems) hate cuckold stories but read them anyhow just to give them one star and rude comments. Loving wives is a tough category because both sides will read and comment and, no matter how well you write the story, some will leave hateful comments. I truly wish people who comment on free stories would at least try to leave constructive comments if they don't like the story. I know it's not going to happen though because it seems too many haters are on some weird kind of crusade. Perhaps their wives cheated on them and they are actually the cuckolds telling us of their feelings. So, I'm sorry but I have to give the story two stars, one of them for the good writing, but minus three for trying to hard please everyone. It makes the story not believable.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You are a good writer

She is a stupid slut like it seems all your women are. This is a weakness but your writing is so good that you entertain anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HELENA MONTANA UPS DRIVERS AFFAIR

A married female UPS driver with children and a single red haired male had been suggestively flirting for months. Christmas week 2016 they began having sex. A couple days after Christmas she moved out without yet filing for divorce or separation. WONDERFUL AND SO LOVING A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE

CHILDREN.

Since then he has been staying with her

He has been informed by some who know him how reprehensible his actions have been. Not that it seems to matter to him

Perhaps one day her children will express to him his integral part in the destruction of their family just so he could have a steady piece of ass.

He is 28 she is about same age so he knows exactly what he has done....not that it matters to a guy like him

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
it's different.

I kept on reading to find out whether the plot was going to fork left or right, and then right or left. A few times it went up and down when I was anticipating a left fork. Didn't want to stop reading though. I'll give it a 4 for different. I still don't know if I like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do people really think this way

That supposedly you love someone but still are ok with doing things you know they won't like, major things.

If you can't do it in front of your spouse then you shouldn't be doing it. I knew from the beginning that she didn't love Steve because of what she felt was doing without him. Even though she claimed to love him she really doesn't.

If this is common in real life then no wonder there are so many divorces. She was a lying manipulative disrespectful slut that crossed so many lines willing. She wasn't even drunk or drugged.

He is better off without her but I'm guessing an RAAC is coming. My guess is somehow Steve will end up as the bad guy and have to make all of the accommodations. I hope not but i wouldn't be surprised.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thought

For those who want to come down on the "evil" influences; Yes, they are scum, but the final decision is still the wife's. She can always say, "No!"

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Good Beginning

Interesting story.. Kind of a void between the neighbors party then Jack and steve watching and not doing anything then concluding to this, but its still a good story..

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
was starting to feel let down...until

Pages one and two were great...introduction of characters, a little sex to spice things up. A nice slow build up taking the wife down a road we all knew she was going. Third page...I knew the wife was ready to take the plunge but completely letdown by how easily you let the husband go along with it...then you explained it masterfully. It would be fully believable if a neighbor's wife pulled you aside and told you that she thought your wife was going to cheat with her husband.You would want to know. Some of the criticism was a little top with the "husband would have done this...wife could have done that." I say to them, write your own story and show us how it's done.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Yep, sounds about right.

Fidelity is not based on being required to be faithful. It's based on wanting to be faithful.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree with just words

She cheated and cheated and kept cheating and then fucked

But all before was cheating

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Infidelity is infidelity

Sounds trite but many people don't seem to realize, if you won't do something in front of your significant other it's cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with Just_Words, and JT. They pretty well summed up the story better than I could.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good job...

I agree that she cheated several times before she finally got fucked. Steve was absolutely right in quietly leaving her ass. I hope he gets some measure of revenge on all three of the cheaters... Praying that this doesn't turn into another CUCK story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Serves her right

My neighbor went through same thing. He filed divorce. They had 3 children he got custody. Then about 2 years later started dating his ex after putting her through heck and her begging and remarried her. I asked why he said she was the only woman he loved and if he wanted forgiven of his sins he needed to forgive her. I thought he was correct and I had forgiven my wife also without anyone knowing about her cheating on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good character development and plausibility.

Thanks for allowing us to explore the psychological progression and impact of such a scenario. You did a good job of bringing the character to the brink and beyond, as well as, revealing the subsequent guilt and anxiety. Your story may have even saved a few readers from making the same mistake. Bravo!

Looking forward to part 2. :)

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Finally

It's nice to hear the female's view of how they think and reacts when they cheat even though it doesn't make sense...good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I could not Believe how Dumb that wife was .. She had it All .. Now She can adopt 10 Cats and Screw anyone She wants .. Almost every Man I Served with would not have put up with that Disrespect . She sure kept Her Wedding Vows didn't She .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a sad story. I am glad to see a writer that can write the way I believe. The things I would have done different. When I was hit I would have told rejected and probably went to get my wife and stayed with her. If she wasn't around I would keep looking till I found her. You see we own rental properties so I always have extra door knobs because I change them when tenants change so I would go home and change them as quickly as possible. The reason is because my wife mess around with what I thought was one of my best friends and when I found out I did it. I think the wife must have known where they were and went to tell them what that I left because my wife showed up just after I changed the front and back locks and shut off the lights. I let her beat on the door till she stopped. Thinking she was leaving to go back to the neighbors not friends to me anymore I opened the door and asked if she got what she needed? She started apologizing. Inside I asked what was going on? She said that the neighbors I said correct they used to be my friends but not anymore. She continued they were trying to get us to switch partners and that he had put the moves on her. He lied to say that his wife and I were already at it. It pissed her off and let him have her way with her until the wife came in the room fully dressed and she started fighting him off got free and she came home after not finding me there. She asked if I could forgive her? I said yes do to the circumstances. I said I wanted her to stay away from them no matter what. She agreed. The next day Jack seen me on the patio grilling and waved I ignored him. He started walking towards our place saying he would like to talk to me. I told him loud enough to get another neighbor attention to stay off my property. He still came all proud and arrogant as he stepped up on our deck and I seen the other neighbor looking I turned to him and pointed my finger at him yelling to get off my property my fast move and my finger being only an inch from his face must have made him think I was hitting him. Because he took a swing me I ducked and spun around and kicked him in the side. Again told him to leave but I could tell he was breathing funny. I helped him up and walk him home his wife greeted us. I explained very quickly and told them to never come near us again. I returned home wayving at the neighbor that seen what happened and he gave me the thumbs up and I gave it back. I explained to my wife what happened and she asked if I really had to fight. That was because she was really against violence. I said it was self defense. With in 6 weeks they moved. At our next cookout you would have thought I was a hero. The neighbor that seen me dealing with the jerk came up to me in front of my wife and another neighbor and said you Steve I wished I had kind of bravery and kicked him into next week. I said I really wasn't proud of what I done but I had to protect my family. He thanked me as did 2 other neighbors. My wife just give me a little grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible english...

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

She showed herself to be a consummate selfish sociopathic bitch in every sense of the word. The actual act of physical intercourse was proceeded by many carefully thought out precursor acts of infidelity. The last was a coldly calculated act of betrayal of both the husband and the marriage. There is absolutely no way this could ever occur absent a complete and total contempt for both the husband and their marriage. The safe place of a home was contemptuously discarded as offal to permit the self absorbed slut to try a little strange. The manner of the final betrayal is so heinous that it defies description. She offers the other wife as a sacrificial offering...a willing distraction...a diversion of blame...to self justify her heinous ignoring of anything pertaining to her husband and his feelings. She dumped him and the other wife like a used disposable diaper...a betrayal at the most intimate of levels...simply to have her fun adulterous fuck.

By these actions she shows herself a sociopath...she couldn't care less about her husband. She deeply regrets that she has been caught...but she does not value her husband,,, He is nothing more than a tool for self gratification.

The husband immediately recognizes this...and begins actions to leave the bitch, He has no other choice. While she is dumbfounded and deeply regrets the outcome of her actions... she remains a sociopath. Not once does she EVER consider his emotional/psychological map. She has not faced nor has she repented of her inner core of utter selfishness. It is doubtful that she could ever change...and will after a potential future forgiveness scenario...can and would again betray him for another chance to get a little strange. He must leave her...and forge a new life. There simply is no real marriage here...merely some irrelevant legal documents. Any reconciliation would be based on a constant state of verification because She has demonstrably shown no commitment to him or their marriage vows. He would be like the commandant in a marriage that resembled a German prison camp. That is the worst fate possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm almost 100% sure that the husband will play the whiny bitch for a while and take back the cheating slut like good little cuckolds always do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband should have killed all three of them

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Well written and compelling.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

ask first you dumb bitch

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Stupid

Terry is one stupid female with a capital S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ummm. Yet to read the other parts but no way a reconciliation is possible. Terry clearly became obsessed and went down a dark path of lust and desire and twisted fantasy. She never asked her husband about swapping and just made self serving assumptions. She also didn't recognize she was being groomed by the other couple. After all the throat training was to benefit Ted bit her husband.

One thing I don't get is why the husband would not intervene to stop it when seeing them on the mirror. He would still get the divorce since intent was clear but why let it happen? Served no purpose unless explained in later parts but seems doubtful.

Interesting story about the descent into darkness of Terry's mind but little else. Hard to believe this is the same author who did After the Fact, which was an amazingly complex story examining the aspects of cheating, coercion / manipulation, the aftermath, and reconciliation.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Well that went sideways fast.Or as Joni said"you don't know what you got 'til it's gone".

Sorry,no stars.These type of stories make me uncomfortable.Ask me why.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I don't get the passive aggressive attitude of the husband any decent divorce lawyer would point to the husband's acceptance of what happened as tacit permission. Knowing your wife is upstairs fucking another guy and just sitting your add on the couch and acting as if nothing happened afterwards is in fact tacit permission 🤣🤣🤣 Either way this Guy deserves all the shit he gets because he's a King Size Cuckold 😎😎😎

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The first time she stays later to watch Ted & Jackie she gets home around 10 and when she tries to have sex with Steve he's mad and says he was in the mood three hours ago. The second time she does more and gets involved to the point she almost physically gets involved and yet that time when she gets home Steve is all for having crazy sex. That kind of inconsistency in character development and story line drives me nuts.

I'm still confused about how she wanted to have Steve feel the same excitement she felt watch Ted & Jackie have sex. How did in go from that thought to sue has Steve watch her fucking Ted? She says she wants to share all of her new sexual experiences with Steve yet, decides to have sex with Ted while Steve watches. How does that kind of a jump in logic happen? Especially since she had felt dirty and empty after the second time she watched Ted & Jackie yet she felt so fulfilled and connected to Steve after the new things they tried.

The whole logic of the progression of events in this story was very flawed.

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

First time I read it got to 4 stars, my second time reading I was able to fell the side of Steve much better and got the 5stars

Thanks for the writing

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous