Fool's Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,043 Followers

The only problem was, I couldn't get the image of Ted out of my mind. How strong and handsome he was, how dominating he had been, or how big his cock really was. I didn't doubt any of Jackie's orgasms. It surprised me that she had been able to walk the next day. Even as I thought about ways I could surprise Steve, I couldn't shake the memory of last night or the discomfort it still caused me. I wasn't sure if I felt awkward because I was embarrassed about my behavior or if it was something else.

I left work early and had Steve's favorite meal waiting for him when he got home at six o'clock. I could tell he was still in a bad mood, so I didn't try to seduce him like I had hoped. I just sat with him talking quietly, making sure he knew there wasn't anywhere I'd rather be.

It took a couple more days for things to get back to normal between us. Friday night, we finally made love. It wasn't romance and fireworks, but it felt good to have him inside me again. As I was falling asleep afterward, a memory from Tuesday came unbidden to my mind. The image of Ted pushing himself into Jackie as she screamed in ecstasy kept me locked in my half-awake state. As the scene played out in my mind, my hand instinctively went to my pussy and I began touching myself.

I still hadn't fully realized what I was doing or that Steve might not be asleep yet. When I finally was awake enough to think about what I was doing, I was too far gone to stop. I tried to keep from making any sound as I brought myself to an orgasm far more quickly and stronger than the one I enjoyed with my husband a little earlier. Afterwards, I settled into an uneasy sleep, thoughts of what was happening to me haunting my dreams.

~~~~~

When Jackie invited me back the following Thursday, I politely declined. I couldn't seem to get my emotions under control. Part of me felt unsure of myself because everything seemed upside down. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time and didn't know how to deal with it. I had always been a good girl and these feelings were foreign to me. Another week didn't make much difference, except that I seemed to be thinking about the scene in my neighbor's bedroom even more.

The next week, Jackie repeated her invitation. I tried not to sound too excited when I said yes, not wanting her to think I expected a repeat of last time, although secretly I was hoping she would offer. It made me feel dirty, but incredibly excited as well. I wondered if this was what being an addict felt like. I wanted to see them so badly that I began masturbating when Steve wasn't around. It made me wonder what had come alive in me, and if I'd be able to get it under control again.

I got to Jackie's house around seven and we caught up on the last two weeks worth of gossip. The topic eventually steered back around to my last visit, and I sheepishly admitted how it had affected me.

"I'm not saying that Steve isn't a better lover, but watching you two was incredible."

She smiled knowingly, "I could tell you were enjoying yourself." Seeing my look of confusion, she chided, "You know a mirror works both ways, right?"

I blushed, feeling completely humiliated that she had seen me behave like that. "Oh Jackie, I'm sorry, I just got carried away." I tried to think of something to say, but couldn't imagine any words that would make me look like less of a slut.

"Hey, I'm not mad. I take it as a compliment that watching us made you that hot. The only thing I wish is that I could have told Ted. I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had thinking about you watching us. It was incredibly erotic."

I was relieved that she wasn't upset or thought I was acting like a silly teenager. Slowly, I told her about the things I'd been thinking about for the past couple of weeks, and how it had been affecting my sex life as well.

"That's only natural Terry. Any time you experiment with something sexual, it's going to spill over into the rest of your life. Ted and I have tried a lot of stuff to keep our marriage fresh, and whether it's looking at movies, reading stories, role playing, or even using toys, it has always made everything else seem more exciting."

I felt embarrassed again, "Sometimes I feel like such a rube. Steve and I have never done any of that. Sex is great, so neither of us has tried anything wild to spice it up."

Jackie looked at me with compassion. "A lot of people don't experiment, or at least until much later in their marriage. It doesn't make you a 'rube'. I think Steve would get the same kind of high you're on right now if you could get him to try some of the things we've done. I can lend you some 'items' that aren't too outrageous if you want to give them a try."

I promised to think about it, but wasn't sure how to broach the subject with Steve. There was no doubt that I wanted him to feel the way I had for the last couple of weeks. I was already happy in our marriage, but these feelings were definitely something that I had never anticipated. If he only felt half as excited as I did, it would still be incredible for us.

"Well, Ted gets off work a little early tonight, so if you'd like a second chance to see us in action, I think I can arrange something." She gave me a knowing wink as I felt my stomach turn in anticipation of seeing them in action again.

The mixed feelings came back to me immediately. Why did something so nasty make me so aroused? Even as I felt myself getting turned on at the thought, I felt the recriminations of my conscience. Part of it was that I didn't want to do anything that would make Steve upset. Part of it was some voice inside me saying that it was wrong. The third voice (the one making my pussy wet) won out.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it one more time," I said with a smile.

When Ted got home around nine, I went out to my hiding place on the porch again. After five or ten minutes, I went in and quietly crept to their room. The door was open about six inches and I had a great view of them already getting out of their clothes. Jackie was wearing red silk panties with white lace trim. She had a matching bra, but Ted had pushed it up so that her breasts were exposed. He was mauling them both, leaving marks as he roughly squeezed.

Jackie seemed to be enjoying his aggressiveness as she sat down on the bed, allowing him to force her mouth over his exposed prick. I watched in awe as she took him in her mouth and in three tries slid her lips down his shaft until they reached his pubic hair. I had never deep-throated Steve. He was about the same length as Ted, but not nearly as wide. I made a mental note to ask how she did that later.

Ted seemed to be possessed; he grabbed her head and began thrusting between her lips. The way he used her was so dirty, it turned me on for a reason that I couldn't begin to fathom. I could feel the wetness seeping into my panties. I had worn a skirt today in case I had another chance to watch them. My hand slid down between my breasts, then slowly I reached under my skirt and moved up my thigh to my damp underwear.

As I watched Ted push his wife away and thrust his fingers down the front of her panties, I matched his movements. I felt my fingers brush my clit, then move lower, my middle finger slipping past my labia and sinking inside of me. I groaned as it went in, feeling the pleasure course through me. My other hand moved to my buttons, trying to free my breasts. By the time I started pinching my nipples, Ted had moved his mouth to Jackie's pussy. I watched him use long, leisurely strokes with his tongue, making her squirm with pleasure as I added a second finger to my own pussy. I could feel my orgasm building as Ted inserted the tip of his index finger into Jackie's ass, causing her to moan loudly. My knees buckled as the first wave hit me causing me to bump into the wall. I stopped, hoping I hadn't alerted Ted to my presence.

As I cautiously peered back into their room, I heard Jackie's voice call out, "It's OK Terry, he knows you're here. Why don't you come in here so we can see you too?"

My mind spun as I tried to consider all the ramifications of my next move. I was trembling at the thought of going into their room for a better look, but knew it was crossing a far bigger line than I ever intended. Standing there for what seemed like an eternity, I fought the temptation to give in, not wanting to do something I couldn't live with. I realized that it was a moot point as I looked down, startled to see my fingers still buried in my pussy.

The truth was, I had already gone too far and knew I wanted more. I reached for the door handle, knowing the second I touched it, there wouldn't be any going back.

Ted's voice broke my reverie, "Come on Terry, it's no fair that you get to peak but we don't."

His logic was obviously flawed, but I used it to make myself feel better as I pushed open the door. I nervously entered the room, looking at the couple for the first time without the mirror. They were both dripping with sweat, Ted still on top of Jackie with his mouth covering her pussy. With a smile, she gestured over to a chair across from the bed. "Terry, just sit over there, you'll get a much better view."

As I obediently followed her orders, I realized that my breasts were still uncovered. Self-consciously, I held my arm up in front of them as I watched the lewd scene in front of me. I sat down in the chair and saw Ted continue to move his tongue up and down his wife's pussy. Jackie writhed on the bed and I envied the pleasure she was receiving. Without even thinking about it, my hand moved back under my skirt and I began to use two fingers to tease my clit.

Ted abruptly stood up and with no formalities pushed his cock inside her. He looked at me the entire time, causing shivers to run down my spine. I could feel a tingling sensation inside my pussy and immediately came again."Terry, you are so fucking hot, why don't you pull your skirt up so I can see how much this is turning you on. Please, I want to see you touch yourself."

I didn't even think as I pulled my skirt up and draped one leg over the arm of the chair. I sank two fingers back inside my pussy and moaned.

"Fuck, that is so hot. Terry you're beautiful. Jackie, you have to see this."

With that, he rolled her over to her hands and knees and entered her from behind. My skin was on fire as my friend's eyes never left my fingers that were thrusting in and out of my pussy, her whole body shuddering from the pounding her husband was giving her.

Jackie's breath was more erratic and she said, "Terry, I'm going to cum, please do it with me."

My fingers began pumping faster as my other hand rubbed my breasts. I started matching the sounds that Jackie was making as Ted fucked her faster than I could believe. She yelled out that she was coming, just as my orgasm hit also. I couldn't believe I was coming for the third time in such a short span. My hips rose off the chair as I closed my eyes and actually saw stars. My reactions must have been enough for Ted, because he suddenly stopped thrusting and held himself still, buried all the way inside his wife. Jackie buried her face in the blankets as she whimpered.

The three of us sat still for a minute, not saying anything. Finally, Jackie whispered to me, but I couldn't make out what she said. My eyes focused on her again, without understanding.

"Terry, come here," she quietly pleaded. "I want to see you closer."

Everything I had done, hit me at once as I realized what moving next to the bed would mean. I thought about my husband and what his reaction to my lewd display would have been. No matter how much I had already done, I knew there was something left that would be unforgivable. I suddenly felt dirty and the excitement of the moment had passed. I wasn't just naked, I was showing my pussy to my neighbors, my fingers still buried inside it.

"I have to go," I stammered, as I got up and ran from the room.

I heard their calls as I ran through the house toward the door, trying to get myself dressed, but ignored them. When I reached the front door, I paused for a moment to collect myself, then stepped out in plain site of my neighbors, hoping they couldn't see what a slut I had become. I went home hoping to somehow make it up to Steve, vowing not to ever let anything like that happen again.

We made love like crazy that night. Part of it was me being so turned on, but most of it was trying to do something for Steve. I felt terrible for letting it go so far, I knew he would have been furious if he knew. I just wanted to let him know that he was the most important thing to me, even if he didn't fully understand why.

I didn't talk to Jackie for the entire weekend. I never planned on things going so far, and I realized how close I was to letting it go even further before I came to my senses. Monday, when I felt like I had things under control again, I called her. I asked if we could talk before the guys got home.

She came right over and didn't waste any time. "Terry, are you all right sweetheart? You scared us the way you ran out. We didn't mean for things to get so carried away."

I looked at her somewhat embarrassed, but also feeling a little guilty. "The last time was too intense for me. I had no idea that I could have reacted like that and it scared me a little. It may have been the most turned-on I've ever been, but we went too far."

She was sympathetic to my feelings and we talked for over an hour. Once I got over feeling awkward, we started talking about things she thought I could do with Steve to have some of that excitement ourselves. She again offered to lend me anything I thought would be fun to play with. I told her I'd like to try, but needed to figure out how to bring it up to Steve.

It turned out to be much easier than I anticipated. Jackie suggested a couple of really erotic movies I could watch with him that would help me introduce the subject. That night I surprised him with a soft-core movie that I had rented. The characters were a married couple experimenting with masturbation and toys. They eventually moved on to wilder things, but that wasn't what my focus was on.

While we watched the movie, I kept my hands on Steve. By the second sex scene, I had his cock out and was masturbating him while we both watched the screen. When he came, I leaned over and took him as deeply into my mouth as I could and swallowed everything. He wanted to stop watching and make love, but I asked him to stay for a little longer. The next scene had the female character masturbating for her husband.

I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "That is so hot, honey. Would you like me to try something like that?"

Steve turned his head toward me, his eyes looking glassy. "Yes," he croaked.

I got up, smiling mischievously, and walked over to the chair that faced the couch. I opened my robe, showing him the lingerie I had picked up earlier in the day. It was a white lace bra with matching panties and a garter belt. Just to finish off the ensemble, I was wearing thigh high stockings. The lustful look he gave me let me know I was on the right path.

I sat back slowly on the chair, massaging my breasts over the bra. It was low cut, so I slipped my right breast out just enough for the nipple to show. I stuck my finger in my mouth, then moved it to the exposed nipple, rubbing lightly, causing it to become erect. I toyed with it for a moment, rolling it softly between my thumb and middle finger before bringing the finger back to my mouth. This time I started between my breasts and let the finger drag down my stomach and to the edge of my panties.

Steve shifted as he started becoming aroused again. I watched his penis grow hard as I slid my fingers under my waistband and went down another couple of inches, softly rubbing my clit with my fingertips. Without stopping, I brought my left hand up and began rubbing my exposed breast. He moaned as his hand moved to his prick and he began to stroke himself.

I moved my hand lower, pushing out the crotch of my panties as my fingers searched for the entrance to my pussy. I slid a finger inside for a moment, then teasingly moved it up to my mouth. First, I stuck my tongue out and made a show of licking it, then I brought it into my mouth and sucked. I pulled my finger out of my mouth, making a smacking sound for emphasis.

"Terry, that's so sexy. I love it," he cooed.

I was on cloud nine. He was as turned on by this as I was. Jackie was right, although I'd never tell him that it was her idea, knowing he'd go ballistic.

I returned my hand to the front of my panties, letting my fingers slide back over my clit. Forgetting about trying to look sexy, I just enjoyed the sensation of being an exhibitionist in front of my husband for the first time. My hand moved faster and I closed my eyes, letting my head lean back against the chair. I pinched my nipple harder, my breath quickening. Small whining noises escaped my lips as I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. I heard a groan from Steve and opened my eyes to see him cumming into his hand, never taking his eyes off of me.

Watching him cum like that was all I needed. I felt my own climax overtake me and I moaned, my back arching as my fingers pushed back inside my pussy.

I was still for a moment, trying to give myself time to let my head clear when I felt a touch on my leg. I opened my eyes to see Steve staring back at me lovingly. "That was amazing, baby," he said. His hand gently pulled mine out of my panties and he put my fingers into his mouth one at a time, sucking on each one.

We went upstairs and held each other until we fell asleep. This time, my outrageous behavior didn't have the same empty feeling afterwards, because I got to share it with him. It made me want to try even more of Jackie's suggestions, and from now on I definitely wanted to share the new things with him.

~~~~~

Jackie seemed very pleased when I told her what happened. I thanked her profusely for the advice and the loan of her 'accessories'."I told you he would like it as much as you. It's just going to keep getting better. Wait and see," she said with a smile.

She was right, the next week was filled with sexual adventures that ranged from a repeat of that beautiful night, to Steve using a vibrator on me. Jackie had even given me advice on how to deep throat and I had started practicing with the dildo. I almost had it ready and was looking forward to surprising Steve with it when I was sure I could do it right.

The next Tuesday, we were talking about how amazing everything was going when Jackie asked if I'd like to stay late again. I felt a quiver of excitement run through my body, but politely declined, remembering the empty, guilty feeling I had after the last time. I also remembered how close I came to doing something I would have never been able to apologize for. From now on I swore I'd only try these sexual adventures with Steve.

"One thing's for sure, no more peeping for me. I can't get the thought of you two out of my head. Steve would kill me if he knew what I'd done or that it turned me on so much."

Jackie smiled deviously, "Yes but what if he didn't mind?"

~~~~~

They had already planned a party for that Saturday. I helped them invite a number of the neighbors and worked with Jackie to put together the details. I didn't tell Steve about it until a couple of days before it was going to happen because I didn't want him to be able to come up with an excuse to avoid it. He didn't want to go, but I begged him until he changed his mind. I told him that everyone was going to be there and I didn't want to go without him.

It was a beautiful day and everyone swam or played volleyball. All day long, Jackie made sure to pay special attention to Steve to get him in the mood. After we were all exhausted, we drank and talked in the shade. As it got cooler, we moved the party indoors and watched a movie. I flirted with several of the men, including Ted. I kept watching Steve's reaction to see if he'd get upset, but he seemed to be good-natured about it. That's when Jackie moved in.

S-Des
S-Des
3,043 Followers