Fool's Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,041 Followers

She talked to him for over an hour, touching him on the arm or leg often to make her point. It looked like he was getting really turned on. I actually saw her grab his hard cock through his shorts, and although he looked a little uncomfortable, he didn't seem upset. Jackie's plan was working perfectly! I gave him a smile to let him know it was all right with me. After she talked to him a little more, they left the room together and were gone for about 10 minutes. When they came back, she gave me a nod. At the prearranged signal, I got up and announced I was going to put some aloe on where I had gotten too much sun.

About a minute after I left the room, Ted asked if anyone wanted a beer and went to the kitchen. By now, only a few couples remained and they seemed to be locked in a furious debate over the movie that was on the giant plasma TV. I don't think they noticed either of us leave the room.

I was waiting in the bedroom when Ted came in. He didn't say anything as he took me into his arms and kissed me passionately. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and held me firmly as his tongue explored my mouth. His free hand immediately went to my ass where he squeezed hard. It brought a moan of protest from me. I wasn't used to being manhandled and wasn't sure I liked it. He didn't seem to care as he picked me up and held me tightly as he sucked my breast through my shirt.

It sent shivers down my spine. He held me against him with one hand around my back, while his other hand went back to my ass, this time with his fingers rubbing my pussy through my shorts. I was wet instantly and I'm sure he knew it. He repositioned his hand and slid his fingers inside the leg of my shorts, searching for my pussy. In seconds, he thrust a finger inside me and began pumping it in and out quickly. I grabbed the back of his head and dug my fingers into his black, wavy hair, pulling him even more tightly against my breast.

I wasn't in the mood for the typical lovemaking Steve and I shared, I wanted to be fucked by this man and I wanted it to be on his terms. It felt amazing to let myself get out of control like this. I didn't know anything could feel this exciting. I opened my eyes and realized that Steve and Jackie were watching us from my hiding place in the hallway. I couldn't see his expression in the mirror, but I could see Jackie rubbing his arm and whispering to him. It looked like I had his full approval to continue, and I wasn't going to wait for him to change his mind.

I whispered for Ted to let me down. I sank to my knees in front of him and unzipped his shorts. I tried to make a good show of it, hoping Steve would get as turned on watching as I was by doing it in front of him. When I slid Ted's short down, I saw that he was still wearing his skimpy bathing suit underneath. I kissed him through the material, letting my tongue wander over his rapidly growing bulge. His erection pushed up through the top of his suit, I licked the head like it was a lollipop, making sure they'd be able to see it from the door.

I tugged Ted's suit down and his prick hit me squarely in the face. I giggled as I took it in my mouth and I fought to get the rest of his clothes off. After just a few seconds, Ted again took charge, grabbing my head with both hands and fucking my mouth. He was able to get several inches inside of me, but couldn't get it into my throat. I didn't have a chance to protest because he was holding me firmly. I didn't think there was a chance he could go deeper, even with my practice during the week. The dildo was one thing. Ted was far thicker.

He pushed me back until I was leaning against the end of the bed. Then he stepped over me, straddling my face. The change of angle was just enough as I felt his cock moving deeper without as much strain on me. The width was uncomfortable, but I tried to relax and make him happy. I was rewarded with a groan from him as he got another inch inside my mouth. Now the tip of his prick was at the back of my throat and I fought the urge to gag at the intrusion. His next thrust slid the tip all the way into my throat.

If my mouth wasn't so full, I would have smiled at my accomplishment. I kept trying to stay relaxed so I could keep this going longer for him. I wanted him to think I was just as good as Jackie was. She was obviously wilder than I was, so I didn't want to come off like some frumpy housewife.

Within seconds, he managed to bury his entire prick down my throat. He held it there for a few seconds, almost making me panic as I realized I couldn't breathe. Suddenly he pulled back, letting me get some air. Then he began fucking my face harder, like I was just there for his entertainment. If anyone else had treated me like that, I would have been furious, but for some reason it turned me on more than I can say.

Finally, he pulled out and dragged me to my feet. When I glanced over to the door, Steve and Jackie were gone. Part of me was disappointed; I was looking forward to giving them a show. I even thought about seeing them touching each other while watching us, just like I did the first night I was out there. I didn't have time to think about it because Ted pulled down my shorts and panties and then tugged my shirt up over my head. He kissed me briefly, before pushing me back onto the bed.

I slid backwards, allowing him room to crawl between my legs. He attacked my pussy with a vengeance, fingering me as he licked and bit at my clit. His technique was a little sloppy and lacked the grace that Steve always displayed. The truth was, it kind of reminded me of being back in high school.

Ted just seemed to be hitting all the areas, kind of like saying, 'Ok, I did my job, now can I get on with fucking you?'

Sure enough, without even a moan of encouragement from me, he slid up my body with a satisfied look on his face. "Now let's see how you like this," he said with confidence. He lined the tip of his cock against my pussy and pushed.

I gasped as I felt him try to force it inside of me. I thought it felt huge in my mouth, but this was positively uncomfortable. Luckily I was really excited before we started, because Ted's oral skills definitely wouldn't have done the job alone. On his fourth push, the head popped between my lips and into my vagina. It hurt for a second, but then started to feel better.

He wasn't as careful as he should have been, but I guess Jackie was used to it by now. He pushed too hard several times, causing me to cry out in pain. When he finally was all the way inside me, I reached my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Mostly it was to give me a second to get my body used to him. I was embarrassed to ask him to slow down.

He paused for a little bit and kissed me back, then began moving his hips. By now I felt a little more comfortable and started to enjoy the feeling of being completely filled. He picked up speed and it started to feel really good. I was amazed at how fast I was approaching an orgasm, it seemed like he was hitting every sensitive spot inside me.

Suddenly I was derailed again as he pulled out and dragged me over onto my stomach. I knew what he wanted, so I went along without protest. From watching him have sex with Jackie, I guessed that this was his favorite position. It wasn't exactly mine, but I was so close to an orgasm that I didn't care. I started to get on my hands and knees, but he pushed my face back down to the bed.

Without any formalities he pushed himself all the way inside me, causing a loud groan to escape my lips. He must have taken it as a sign of how much I liked it (which was far from what it really meant), and immediately began pounding against me hard. Even though it hurt, it was enough to keep pushing me toward my climax. The pain sort of mixed with the pleasure for a moment and I grasped the bed hard with my clenched fists as my orgasm overtook me.

"Yes!" I moaned, finally getting the release I had desired.

I arched my back and pushed my head down against the bed while he continued thrusting inside of me. There were a few shivers and I had trouble catching my breath for a second. It was a little quieter than I expected, but was very satisfying. I was afraid there wasn't going to be much more for me because I was starting to get sore from him crashing into me so hard.

"Ted, can we switch for a second?" I asked tentatively.

He stopped and pulled out of me, so I rolled away. I asked him to lie on his back. Once he was set, I got back on the bed and took a quick lick up his shaft, enjoying the way he looked at me like I was just a slut. I still couldn't get over how I was accepting things that I normally wouldn't stand for. I wasn't just accepting them; I was enjoying them.

I threw my leg over and straddled his prick, taking a second to rub the tip all around my labia. When I knew he was wet enough, I slowly lowered myself on him and began to move at my speed. "Just lay back and enjoy yourself, Ted. It's my turn," I said in my sexiest voice.

I put my hands on his chest and raised myself about halfway off of him, then came back down. The position didn't allow him to go so deeply inside me and it started feeling the way I envisioned it when I watched him fuck Jackie. In no time, I had begun to feel myself approaching another orgasm. It was happening fast and I could feel my stomach quiver as it started.

"Oh Ted," I moaned, the motion making my words come out choppy. "I'm . . . going . . . to . . . cum."

I pushed myself all the way down and stayed there as the climax hit me like a tidal wave. I tried to keep from screaming, but wasn't sure how successful I was. I felt myself shuddering and realized I was actually crying from the intensity. He let me stay there for a few seconds, until I was ready to go on. I realized that he still hadn't come yet and felt guilty. I also started missing Steve. I knew that the way I just felt was all about the excitement of the situation and me using Ted. Nothing he had done (other than lay there) had made me feel anything like what I did with my husband. I thought that it was time to end the night.

"That was wonderful," I said, exhausted. "Now it's your turn." He rolled me off and pushed me back on my stomach again. I didn't offer any resistance and let him pull my hips up to where he wanted them. I put my face back into the bed and bit the blanket for a distraction as he started hammering into me again.

Ted put one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my hip, pulling me back into him as he thrust forward. Faster and faster he moved until I felt like I was getting sick. I hoped he'd finish quickly. Once the excitement had waned, this stopped being fun.


Finally he announced he was cumming and pushed himself as deep as he could, shoving my body down onto the bed. I could feel his body contort as he continued shooting his sperm inside me. I was on the pill, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant and Jackie said they just had a checkup and knew he never had an STD, so I didn't ask him to use a condom.

When he pulled out of me, I realized that was a bad decision. I could feel his sperm dripping out of me and didn't like the sensation at all. The slut fantasy of a little while ago wasn't nearly as entertaining as I felt his sweaty body slide off of mine. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to clean myself up and get dressed.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I wasn't exactly sure how to feel, other than sore. I was already walking with a little limp and was sure that I'd really be in pain the next day. Although I did have several orgasms, now I just felt awkward. I opened the bathroom door to tell the man I just fucked that I wanted to go find my husband.

I gave him a quick kiss and told him how great it was, before heading out to look for Steve. I wondered if I'd get a chance to see him and Jackie together. I felt a pang of jealousy, which was incredibly stupid. I just fucked her husband. There was no way I could feel wronged by her having Steve. Part of me was nervous that he would like things she did more than the way I did them.

After this was over, I promised myself we would have a long talk about what had transpired and if there was anything new he wanted me to do. I also wanted to tell him that he didn't need to copy anything Ted had done.

Part of me was jealous because Jackie was going to get the better end of it. I didn't find Ted to be a particularly great lover. Most of the excitement had far more to do with the taboo nature of the situation than his skill. For a short time, his aggression was exciting, but I found that I preferred Steve's tenderness. Ted's oral expertise was less than advertised, Jackie must have found out by now how mistaken she had been.

The difference in size was interesting, but I love the way Steve knows just how to move inside of me to make me feel good. Overall, it was fun and I was glad that I tried it, but it wasn't the life changing experience Jackie bragged it would be. I wondered how she would feel after finding out what Steve was like in bed.

I found them in the TV room, sitting a few feet apart, relaxing. "Hey you two, finished already?" I said, a little surprised. Steve normally would last much longer than Ted had.

Steve got up and came over to me, "I think everybody has had enough excitement for one night sweetheart, we should probably go."

I looked over to Jackie, but she seemed to have nodded off. I don't know if I was disappointed at not hearing her opinion, or relieved. It was a wild night, but I was ready to go home with my husband. I was tired and sore, but I wanted a shower and to have him inside me again. The night wouldn't be complete without it.

It only took a minute to walk home. When we arrived, I went right into the shower to clean up. I came out and found that Steve was already in bed. I tried to use my most seductive voice. "Hey sweety, can I interest you in a nightcap?"

I was kind of hurt when he said, "I'm sorry honey, I don't think I have anything left."

I didn't want to go to bed without talking about what happened, but I didn't want to push it either. Even though it wasn't the experience I'd hoped for, the excitement of the situation still made it fun and I would like to do it again if he didn't have any objections. Either way, I knew what an enormous chance I took letting Jackie talk me into this. Now that it was over, I couldn't believe that I did it. I was just glad he went along with it and didn't lose his mind. I guess the anticipation of the event kept me from seeing what a dangerous game I was playing.

I got under the covers and slid close to him. Steve kissed me gently and told me how much he loved me. I rolled over and he pulled me back into him, holding me tighter than I could ever remember. It was almost like he was afraid to let go. I just felt relieved it was over as he held me.

~~~~~

The next morning the sound of the garage door opening woke me. I stumbled out of the bed and looked to see Steve's car pulling out of the garage. I was alarmed that he would leave without talking to me. In the cold light of day, the events of last night seemed embarrassing and sleazy. I hurried downstairs, pulling on my robe, but he was long gone by the time I reached the door. Walking into the kitchen, I was relieved to find a note saying he ran over to a friend's house to help with an emergency.

I still wanted to find out about the details of his night and to be sure he was all right with what I had done. Although Jackie had promised to handle it delicately, I knew I'd be nervous until he talked to me. As the day wore on without me being able to talk to him, I really began to get paranoid. I tried calling him several times, but got his voice mail.

Finally, I tried calling Jackie, but got her answering machine. I thought about walking over to her place, but when I looked out the front door I couldn't see their car. It probably would have been a little awkward to show up on their doorstep after everything that had happened, so I just waited for my husband.

Steve finally called about seven o'clock. He apologized, but said that his friend Joe had a pipe burst in his basement, and the entire area was flooded. I asked about his cell phone, and he told me he took it off to keep it from getting wet while they were working. He promised to try to be home by ten, but asked me not to wait up. I wanted to ask him if everything was OK with us, but decided it would be stupid to do it over the phone. What exactly was he supposed to say standing knee deep in water, with his friend standing in front of him?

I waited up until eleven, but must have fallen asleep. I never heard him come in, but when I woke up for work, he was sleeping next to me. I leave for work about an hour before him, so he doesn't always get up before I go. I really wanted to hold him and tell him how much I loved him, but I couldn't bear to wake him after he worked so hard all day.

I settled for a kiss on his forehead and quietly saying, "I love you."

The whole day went by in slow motion, I didn't get anything accomplished. It bothered me that Steve and I hadn't had a single chance to talk since Saturday night. It might have been my guilty conscience, but I was starting to worry that he was upset. I told myself I was being silly, after all, he had sex with Jackie; how mad could he be? There was a chance that he did it, then regretted it, but he hadn't given me any clue about how he felt since before I left with Ted.

I couldn't stop running all the possibilities through my mind and hoped we would finally get the chance to talk tonight when he got home from work. I'd feel a lot better once I knew what he was thinking. Now that I'd had a couple days to think about it, I didn't know if I would want to try this again even if he didn't object. It wasn't worth this much headache.

It seemed like it took forever to make it to four-thirty. Just as I was getting ready to leave, my boss called me into his office and asked me to work on something for him that had to be finished immediately. I almost screamed in frustration. I was stuck there until after six. I called home, but got the answering machine. I tried Steve's cell, but got his voice mail again. Finally, at almost seven o'clock, I pulled into our driveway.

I had worked myself into such a state that I swore I'd go straight up to him and ask directly if he was OK. The problem was, if he wasn't, I didn't know what I could say to fix things. Somehow, 'Gee honey, I promise not to suggest we fuck our neighbors again,' didn't seem like it would help much. Anything I said would be meaningless. I just had to hope this was my imagination and that he enjoyed Saturday. One way or another, I swore that I would agree to anything he wanted, no matter what.

I parked and hurried to the front door, anxious to hold Steve in my arms. I was surprised that the door was locked; normally he'd be waiting for me when I was late. With a shaking hand, I got the key in the lock and opened the door. I stepped inside and felt my stomach turn. Slowly, I looked around the living room in shock as I took in all the details. My whole body shook violently as I couldn't stop myself from falling to my knees and vomiting right on the floor.

Everything that was Steve's was gone. Nothing of mine was disturbed. I knew without a doubt that I had made the worst mistake of my life. I stumbled into the kitchen in shock, not remembering how I got there and found a note on the kitchen table.

Terry,

I don't know why you decided to let Saturday night happen, but you need to know it's over. You are the only person I ever wanted and I always thought you felt the same way about me. I'm sorry I was wrong. I don't know if there was something I should have done differently, but if you had asked, I would have tried anything for you. When Jackie told me what she expected to happen, I laughed at her. I told her nothing could make you cheat on me. Now I know the truth. You aren't who I thought you were. Please don't try to contact me, I will not answer your calls and you are not welcome at my work. I will get the divorce papers to you as quickly as possible. You can have everything I left, including the house. I don't care anymore. You'll find my wedding ring on our photo album; do whatever you want with them. I don't need either.

S-Des
S-Des
3,041 Followers